Cutie Mark Reviewers: Toys are Magic - Ep. 4: libri & co.

La bacheca dove troverete le ultime novità del merchandising My Little Pony in Italia: qui potete trovare le novità, gli annunci e le ultime anticipazioni della linea di giocattoli nel nostro paese! Qui potete anche rivolgere le vostre domande, opinioni e richieste sulla distribuzione.

Re: Cutie Mark Reviewers - Toys are Magic: Ep. 4

Messaggioda Shima » 11/07/2012, 0:39

Beh, c'abbiamo un bel gruppetto di traduttori,e i sub del video del lipdub alla fine son stati fatti, sicchè... <.<
Immagine Immagine
Shima
Rainbow Pony
Rainbow Pony

Pony preferito: Berry Punch ♥

Messaggioda Emeri » 11/07/2012, 0:47

Taliesin ha scritto:Grazie! E prometto che la rubrica di Pinkie Pie tornerà! Ho un sacco di merchandise inutile!! XD

Yay! :yay:
Immagine

I'M MYSELF

La proiezione di un proprio ideale giustifica il ramo destro.

La catarsi esplica il ramo sinistro.

Immagine
Emeri
Rainbow Pony
Rainbow Pony

Pony preferito: Pinkie Pie e CMC

Messaggioda Kiarachu » 11/07/2012, 1:57

Io però la rivista/fumetto la prenderei...ma per il gadget XD

Devo dare un occhiata ad una edicola qui che ha anche riviste internazionali...
Kiarachu
Changeling
Changeling

Pony preferito: Rainbow Dash

Messaggioda Tamaster » 12/07/2012, 0:43

Taliesin ha scritto:
Grifen ha scritto:Per una volta tanto, bisogna dire che c'è un editore in Italia che ha fatto le cose per bene. Evviva!
Se solo i fumetti non fossero tremendi, il resto del giornale mi sembra concepito abbastanza bene...

Pensate si arrivi a fare dei sottotitoli in Inglese? Credo che questo merch italiano non sia presente all'estero, specialmente i libretti della Mediastore, e sarebbe utile averne modo di parlarne all'estero.

se qualcuno ha voglia di tradurre... :oops:

Tal, come mi hai chiesto, ho tradotto il parlato dell' Ep.4 dell' italiano all' inglese. Ti ho spedito un MP con la traduzione, controlla la tua casella sul forum.

Se vuoi darmi anche gli altri da tradurre nello stesso modo lo farei volentieri :D
Tamaster

Messaggioda Taliesin » 12/07/2012, 0:45

Tamaster ha scritto:
Taliesin ha scritto:
Grifen ha scritto:Per una volta tanto, bisogna dire che c'è un editore in Italia che ha fatto le cose per bene. Evviva!
Se solo i fumetti non fossero tremendi, il resto del giornale mi sembra concepito abbastanza bene...

Pensate si arrivi a fare dei sottotitoli in Inglese? Credo che questo merch italiano non sia presente all'estero, specialmente i libretti della Mediastore, e sarebbe utile averne modo di parlarne all'estero.

se qualcuno ha voglia di tradurre... :oops:

Tal, come mi hai chiesto, ho tradotto il parlato dell' Ep.4 dell' italiano all' inglese. Ti ho spedito un MP con la traduzione, controlla la tua casella sul forum.

Se vuoi darmi anche gli altri da tradurre nello stesso modo lo farei volentieri :D

Ottimo lavoro Tama! Grazie mille ^^

Intanto facciamo questo, che credo sia il più interessante anche per un pubblico estero, dato che sono prodotti esclusivi italiani :tssorriso:

Adesso la domanda è: chi può applicare i sub al video?

Traduzione completa qui sotto (by Tamaster)
Hello everyone, i'm Taliesin and welcome to another episode of Cutie Mark Reviewers: Toys are Magic. Today i'm here with my friend Rarity to introduce you another type of merchandise different from the usual ones; yes we will talk again about toys as soon as there will be new ones, but for now i want to introduce you something a bit different. Obviously i'm not refering to this fantastic Rarity because it's mine and only mine, so i'm sorry but we are not talking about this, instead i want to talk about the books and publications series that already came out and you can find in every bookstall, so you can find the soft covered volumes, the tiny ones with rigid cover and pages, and the activity magazines. But let's have a look of what we got here.

Now, the first thing we can say is that these products are dealed by Fivestore, you see this is the Fivestore mark, that in fact is the official dealer of the Mediaset official merchandise. I will start talking about little books, made with cardboard, these little books tell one of the episodes, they took four of the most popular episodes in the show and they made summaries, on lucid cardboard, by picking images directly from the show and then adding a little summary of what happens. They are written quite well, i have read them all and there are no mistakes or incongruities, so we can say they made their homeworks and made a product that definitely resembles the show in a good way, as you can see they are all screenshots taken directly from the episode, there is nothing random, and the story is coherent with the episode itself, without errors of any kind. So, these are a very simple and nice product, also the price is fairly right, we are talking about a tiny book with quite pages, made of lucid cardboard and well manufactured, and so the price/quality ratio is fair.

This is another type of product, in fact it is a puzzle book where we have a picture that can be divided in several puzle pieces that can be detatched and then obviously put togheter again. You see they are very big pieces, we are not expecting difficult puzzles but the opposite, and these puzzles come along with a short story that describes the character shown in the puzzle. In the series there are also some activity books with Applejack but i leave to you the pleasure to discover them.

Here also exists this type of colorable album, i chosen the Rarity one but there are other models; as you can see the material they are made of is much more "for the battleground" because as you can imagine, who will use these albums will manipulate them directlym so they probably will be coloured with pencils so the material quality is not so high. This is a much more simple product, there is a Twillight... that is always appreciated... here she shows us her back, with a kinda poker face, that's right as it is; the price is very low.

This is another product similar to the one we just seen, but this time we have stickers and colours. we can see that the cover is more rigid, more high quality than the other one; inside we have this lucid page that will allow us to put the stickers we will see, a short introduction of the characters, another colorable image, and then we see other images on which we will put the stickers, that are very pratical stick-and-remove and can be reused more and more times. The good thing about this product, apart some original, never-seen-before sprites, like this Applejack, it's the first time i see her like this, we also have some particular characters like Gilda, then we have Twist, and also a big double page with a landscape where you can put all the stickers. We can see that the material itself has a superior quality, also the colorable parts are made in lucid paper; oh this Twilight has a part of her eye coloured black, well, she probably is possessed by dark magic; and the price is very accessible, 4.50 euros.

I will show you another product that unfortunately is not available in our conuntry, the distribution also talks about Italy, but we havent seen them anywhere, probably it's a product that can be found near the state line, so northern Italy, because it is dealed in Germany, and these are the famous German comics. For the ones who don't know them, the German comics are famous to be particulary horrible, this is because they use very bad drawn sprites and they are very much recycled; also the stories are terribly boring and obvious, let's say they very, very downgrade the quality level of the My Little Pony series itself in this case. We can see that the book is not so bad, because yes it is very coloured and there are many, many pictures, illustrations, Another nice thing is that with this little book, every time, it comes out an accessory; in this case there was a little pencil case, while in the next episode there will be this sort of MP3 player that i personally think will be a plastic radio, so an AM/FM tuner and nothing more, but also with headphones. Here, this decision of adding an accessory with every number, for me, is really awesome, also because as you saw, the price is 3.00 euros, while this book, made of colourable paper, costs 2.90 euros, so this is a magazine that for a collector, if he skips the comics on the first pages, would be nice to have here in Italy, also because it is dealed by Panini, so why they don't make it come out in Italy remains a mistery, maybe they still didn't realized that ponies sell a lot; this Celestia is awesome, and for this i must thank our German friends, now i show you tha accessory with this magazine was sold, here it is, this is the accessory which was with the magazine, pinned on it with glue on the cover, such a blasphemy...this hole, can be pressed by putting this key in it,, on which Pinkie Pie is painted, for some reason... so by inserting the key it opens and inside we can find a little paper board where you can write notes, a sort of secret diary; obviously i won't open it, because it's nicer if packaged, so if you want to see it inside, go to Germany and buy it.

Okay, before finishing i would like to introduce you a new column that i just invented, that is called "Random Merchandise with Pinkie Pie", because Pinkie Pie is totally random. In this case, here in our first episode, a very nice, 2 metres long, tape of My Little Pony, as you can see, ponies ponies ponies ponies ponies ponies ponies, here we have two metres of ponies. What do you think, Pinkie Pie? Thanks of your intervention Pinkie Pie.

Even this episode of Cutie Mark Reviewers is over. Where am i going? Simple, i took my car and i'm going to buy more ponies. For now that's all, see you soon, bye from Taliesin.
Taliesin
Rainbow Pony
Rainbow Pony

Pony preferito: Rarity

Messaggioda Ame » 12/07/2012, 0:49

Taliesin ha scritto:

Vorresti sapere COME si mettono?
Immagine
:whatislove: Twilight Sparkle = Best Pony *ç* :whatislove:
What is Love!
Baby don't hurt me! Don't hurt me!
No more!
Ame
Pony
Pony

Pony preferito: Twilight Sparkle

Messaggioda Auster » 12/07/2012, 1:07

Una cosina minore: il pronome "I" va scritto maiuscolo. È una regola senza ragion d'essere, ma di fatto c'è, purtroppo :lol:

Bel lavoro Tama :tssorriso:
Immagine Gruppo italiano Deviantart
Auster
Rainbow Pony
Rainbow Pony

Pony preferito: Fluttershy

Messaggioda Taliesin » 12/07/2012, 1:18

TwilightAme97 ha scritto:
Taliesin ha scritto:

No, vorrei sapere chi ha voglia di farlo XD
Taliesin
Rainbow Pony
Rainbow Pony

Messaggioda leo2 » 12/07/2012, 1:20

Taliesin ha scritto:
TwilightAme97 ha scritto:
Taliesin ha scritto:

No, vorrei sapere chi ha voglia di farlo XD

passa il video, cosicché non debba scaricarlo dal tubo con Youtube Downloader HD o vattelapesca :P
Immagine
~burp~
leo2
Rainbow Pony
Rainbow Pony

Pony preferito: Darkmoon

Messaggioda Taliesin » 12/07/2012, 10:05

leo2 ha scritto:passa il video, cosicché non debba scaricarlo dal tubo con Youtube Downloader HD o vattelapesca :P

stasera lo metto sul mio FTP e te lo linko <3
Taliesin
Rainbow Pony
Rainbow Pony

PrecedenteProssimo

Torna a Carousel Boutique