[Coordinamento] 8x1-2 - School Daze

Area dedicata in cui il gruppo Traduttori CMC-What The Buck! si organizza per il lavoro sugli episodi di FiM e della serie Equestria Girls.

Moderatore: Mindstorm

[Coordinamento] 8x1-2 - School Daze

Messaggioda Mindstorm » 21/03/2018, 22:28

YYYYESSSAAAAAAA :icarus:

Le linee guida alla traduzione sono consultabili qui: REGOLAMENTO & LINEE GUIDA TRADUTTORI

Come pubblicare il testo tradotto:
- Postate il testo direttamente sul topic:
Codice: Seleziona tutto
[spoiler]TESTO TRADOTTO[/spoiler]

- Per facilitare il lavoro di revisione, lasciate per ogni dialogo la versione originale. Esempio:
Ciao Twilight!
Pinkie Pie: Hi, Twilight!

Termini frequenti

Dizionari on-line
Reverso Context Traduttore parole e frasi
WordReference Dizionario Inglese-italiano
Heinle's Newbury House Dictionary of American English Dizionario Americano
Oxford Dictionaries Dizionario Inglese
Urbandictionary Dizionario sullo Slang AngloAmericano
Idioms Yourdictionary Dizionario sui modi di dire AngloAmericani

Tempi di consegna (dall'assegnazione delle parti):
  • Traduttori-subber (cioè chi subba direttamente ciò che traduce): 24 ore
  • Traduttori: 12 - Max 18 ore
  • Subber: fino alle 17 del lunedì successivo alla messa in onda

Coordinatore:

• Mindstorm

Traduttori:
Avendo a che fare con un doppio episodio, sarebbe buono avere almeno 8 traduttori.

1. Mindstorm (+sub)
    Twilight Sparkle: This happened while we were gone?
    Applejack: Wow, those are all the places we went when we left to save Equestria!
    Rarity: Ugh, there's that horrid town where we were almost sold!
    Rainbow Dash: The pirates! They were pretty awesome! Uh, once they decided not to throw us overboard.
    Pinkie Pie: And Mount Aeris! Ooh, Starlight, did you know we made seashell necklaces for allllll... lllllll the seaponies?
    Starlight Glimmer: I— you— really? What about that unicorn, the one who attacked Canterlot?
    Twilight Sparkle: Tempest! I invited her to come to Ponyville, but she wanted to spread the word of the Storm King's defeat! And share what she learned about friendship.
    Applejack: Y'all think that's why the map grew? Friendship quests beyond Equestria?
    Fluttershy: I hope not! I've had quite enough life-threatening adventures, thank you very much.
    Pinkie Pie: How many friendship quests do you think we need to go on before we have to expand the throne room?
    Twilight Sparkle: We can't do it all alone.
    Pinkie Pie: Sure we can! We just need to knock this wall down, get some paint...
    Twilight Sparkle: No. I mean, the world is full of so many different creatures who know nothing about friendship. We need help if we're gonna teach them all about friendship. Lots of help.
    Rarity: Perhaps. But where does one go to learn about friendship?
    Twilight Sparkle: Here! They can all go here! Because we're gonna open a school!
    [theme song]Princess Celestia: A school of friendship is a wonderful idea, Twilight! I'll help in any way I can.
    Twilight Sparkle: I just have a few questions. What time should school start each day?
    Princess Celestia: It really d—
    Twilight Sparkle: What's the ideal length for class? Do you test regularly?
    Princess Celestia: Oh, well, that's—
    Twilight Sparkle: What about class projects?
    Princess Celestia: That's a very—
    Twilight Sparkle: Assigned seating? Open seating? Or is that... too unstructured?
    Princess Celestia: Oh, Twilight. You were my star pupil. If anyone knows how to run a school, it's you.
    Twilight Sparkle: There's a big difference between attending a school and running one. It's not like there's a rule book to follow.
    Princess Celestia: Actually, there is. The EEA guidebook is very specific about how to run a school.
    Twilight Sparkle: The EEA? I've never heard of that. Should I have heard of that?
    Princess Celestia: Of course not, you've never run a school before! The Equestria Education Association is a board of learned ponies that oversee every school in Equestria.
    Spike: Even your school? But you're you!
    Princess Celestia: Not even a princess can do whatever she likes when it comes to shaping young pony minds. The EEA ensures that whether it's unicorns studying magic, pegasi learning weather, or earth ponies researching agriculture, all schools are held to the same high standard. They'll need to approve your plan before you can move forward.
    Twilight Sparkle: Okay, Spike, looks like we have a presentation to make.
    Spike: Hah, after everything we've been through, how hard can that be?
    Spike: I'm gonna go with "really hard".
    Twilight Sparkle: Uh, hello. My name is—
    Chancellor Neighsay: Princess Twilight Sparkle. I am Chancellor Neighsay. Equestria owes you a great debt. But princess or no, we expect you to do things by... the... book!
    Twilight Sparkle: I think you'll find my curriculum meets all your requirements, Chancellor.
    Chancellor Neighsay: And can we trust you to follow through with this plan? Will you leave the school unattended to gallop off on your 'adventures'?
    Twilight Sparkle: My journey beyond Equestria showed me firsthoof that the threats out there are greater than we imagined!
    Twilight Sparkle: If we want to keep our land safe, and create a friendlier tomorrow, we need to teach the Magic of Friendship far and wide.
    Chancellor Neighsay: A school for ponies to learn how to protect themselves.
    Twilight Sparkle: Uh, more like respecting differences and communicating?
    Neighsay: The EEA concurs. Every pony should be prepared to defend our way of life. So, if your work is in order, provisional EEA approval is granted. We will need to observe your school up and running before it can be fully accredited.

2. Laurel Crown (+sub)
    Twilight Sparkle: Then please, join us for Friends and Family Day. It'll be the perfect time to see our progress!
    Rainbow Dash: It's too much. Too much!
    Rarity: Ugh, you think so? I had hoped dressing the part would make me feel the part!
    Rainbow Dash: Not your dress! This! Us! Teaching?! They're gonna think I'm an egghead!
    Pinkie Pie: Well, the students are gonna love my confetti cannon class. It's gonna be... a blast!
    Fluttershy: Um, hello there. I'm your teacher. I hope you enjoy class. But if you don't enjoy it, that's okay, too.
    Applejack: I don't know about all this.
    Twilight Sparkle: It's going to be fine. Everything about this school just feels right.
    Starlight Glimmer: See? If Twilight isn't stressed, you've got nothing to worry about.
    Applejack: And you're sure you want us to be teachers? In classrooms?
    Twilight Sparkle: The EEA is very clear about how schools should be run. We have a huge responsibility, and I need you all to do this by the book. That means no cannons in class, Pinkie.
    Pinkie Pie: Aww, not even a teeny cannon?
    Twilight Sparkle: I know it's not some big adventure against the forces of evil, but this could be the most important thing we've ever done. I can't run a school of friendship without my best friends! Can I count on you?
    Rarity: Of course you can, darling!
    Rainbow Dash: Call me Professor Egghead. I'm in.
    Pinkie Pie: First day at school! So many new ponies!
    Twilight Sparkle: About that, one thing I forgot to mention. It's not just ponies!
    Pinkie Pie: That was unexpected.
    Rarity: Oh, students certainly travelled from far and wide to attend our school!
    Twilight Sparkle: Princess Celestia helped me reach out to all the kingdoms. After all, friendship is something that needs to be shared with every... creature.
    Twilight Sparkle: Welcome to the School of Friendship! I'm your headmare Twilight Sparkle. Please follow Counselor Starlight to sign in and get your class assignments. Then we can show you your living quarters!
    Sandbar: Whoa, sorry! I'm Sandbar! Are you a student here too?
    Gallus: No, I thought I'd just randomly stand here and assume any ponies would walk into me.
    Granmpa Gruff: Gallus!
    Rainbow Dash: Grandpa Gruff? What are you doing here?
    Grampa Gruff: Flew all the way from Griffonstone to introduce Gallus.
    Gallus: Rainbow Dash, right? Gilda told me about you. You're a teacher? Huh. Thought you'd be... cooler.
    Prince Rutherford: Ponies!
    Pinkie Pie: Prince Rutherford!
    Prince Rutherford: This Yona Yak. She come to pony school. Hah, make it better.
    Yona: Yak can't wait to meet ponies and tell all about Yakyakistan!
    Applejack: Why don't I show you around before you destroy the place?
    Smolder: The dragons are better than this! Why am I here?
    Princess Ember: Because as dragon lord, I'm ordering you to be here! Hey, Spike! Come meet Smolder!
    Spike: Great to see you, Ember! Uh, which one is Smolder?
    Thorax: Ocellus! What did we talk about?
    Thorax: I told you, stay in your own form. It's the polite thing to do. Sorry, she's shy.
    Silverstream: What is that? No way! I didn't know ponies could turn into... um... what are you?
    Thorax: A Changeling.
    Silverstream: Ponies can turn into Changelings?!
    Fluttershy: No, the Changelings can turn into ponies.
    Silverstream: Huh, that's confusing!
    Seaspray: I am General Seaspray, of Her Majesty Queen Novo's Navy. I would like to introduce the Queen's niece, Silverstream.
    Silverstream: This place is amazing! I've spent most of my life in a coral reef, underwater. I was a Seapony, but now I'm a Hippogriff. Long story. Anyway, WOW! Is that a yak?!
    Twilight Sparkle: Thank you for supporting the grand opening of our school! I hope you'll all join us for Friends and Family Day to see the amazing progress your students are making!
    Twilight Sparkle: Looks like school's in session!
    -------------CANZONE (TESTO MANCANTE)-------------

3. Roxas94
    Silverstream: Is this what boring is? Am I bored?
    Smolder: Ugh, please. These ponies are the heroes of Equestria?
    Sandbar: Listen, these ponies saved all of us from the Storm King!
    Gallus: How, by boring him into surrender?
    Ocellus: My teachers are a little different than I expected.
    Yona: Ugh, pony school waste of time! Yak school teach how to braid yak hair! Braiding yak hair is best—
    Smolder: Oof! Is there anything in Yakyakistan that isn't the best?
    Yona: Yes! Wait. No! Yaks best.
    Smolder: No claws, no wings, no fire. What is it exactly you're proud of?
    Sandbar: Whoa, cool it! No need to harsh Yona's love for her heritage, 'kay?
    Gallus: Aw, are we not being sweet and friendly enough for you, pony?
    Silverstream: That was sarcasm, right? 'Cause you weren't being sweet or nice?
    Smolder: Maybe dragons and griffons are just too tough for friendship.
    Yona: Yaks tough, just not nasty.
    Gallus: Who you calling nasty, klutz?
    Rainbow Dash: Okay, now break it up! Break. It. Up!
    Starlight Glimmer: What is going on here?!
    Gallus: Just a friendly discussion about the magic of friendship amongst friends.
    Applejack: Everypony— I mean, everyone go to your next class! I can't believe it, fights breakin' out when they're supposed to be learnin' friendship?
    Starlight Glimmer: Things definitely aren't going as by the book as Twilight planned.
    Rainbow Dash: That's because we're terrible teachers! Face it: this school isn't gonna work.
    Applejack: ...fights breakin' out in the hallway...
    Rainbow Dash: I don't look like that, do I?
    Twilight Sparkle: I get it, things are getting off to a rougher start than expected. But that's okay!
    Spike: Who are you and what have you done with Twilight Sparkle?
    Twilight Sparkle: Every school in Equestria follows these rules. As long as we do too, we'll be fine.
    Starlight Glimmer: Maybe we should... try something new?
    Twilight Sparkle: The EEA will be here this afternoon for Friends and Family Day! They need to see a school that follows their guidelines!
    Fluttershy: Even if those guidelines aren't working?
    Twilight Sparkle: Well then, we have to try harder and make sure they do.
    Twilight Sparkle: Another morning, another chance to inspire our students!
    Sandbar: Hey! Professor Dash's class is this way.
    Ocellus: Where are you going? You're not... skipping, are you?
    Smolder: That's exactly what we're doing.
    Silverstream: But Friends and Family Day is—
    Gallus: After class. Relax, this is just a quick... 'mental health' break.
    Silverstream: That sounds legit! We're in!
    Sandbar: I guess I'll tag along too. Make sure you don't get into... trouble.
    Fluttershy: This way, Angel!
    Silverstream: Professor Fluttershy! We're busted!
    Fluttershy: Oh my! What are you all doing? Aren't classes that way?
    “Rarity”: Ah... A generosity field trip, daaaaarling. I'm taking the students to the lake to look at our divine reflections.
    Fluttershy: Oh, that sounds nice! Have fun!
    Smolder: I take back everything I said about you! That was cool!
    Ocellus: Thanks! Wait, what did you say about me?
    Starlight Glimmer: You sure sticking to the book is gonna work?
    Twilight Sparkle: My friends can handle anything. They'll have these problems turned around before we know it.
    Chancellor Neighsay: Problems?
    Twilight Sparkle: Chancellor Neighsay! You're here!
    Chancellor Neighsay: Yes. And you seem unprepared. If there are problems...
    Twilight Sparkle: Problems? Ha! Of course not! We can't wait to show you around!
    Gallus: And that's why griffons breathe fire when we get mad.

4. MC Outlaw (la tua parte chiude l'ep 1 e contiene qualche riga del 2. È escluso il riassunto pre-sigla)
    Silverstream: They do not! Wait! Do they? No! Really?
    Yona: Griffons just full of hot air!
    Smolder: And yaks are actually good at jokes! How about that?
    Ocellus: What are dragons good at?
    Smolder: Competition! Who's up for a race?
    Twilight Sparkle: Rainbow Dash! Why aren't you in class teaching?
    Rainbow Dash: Because my students are gone! Uh— gone somewhere else! Doing a loyalty lesson! And, and I was just going to grab, uh... this pencil! Because they need it. Wherever they are! Which I know, 'cause... I'm the teacher!
    Twilight Sparkle: I see! Well, Chancellor, we have other classes, we can just—
    Chancellor Neighsay: Let's follow the 'professor'. I'm quite curious about this lesson in loyalty.
    Twilight: Of course, we want to instill a sense of loyalty towards others. We encourage acts of generosity and kindness.
    Gallus: Figured we shouldn't be the only ones enjoying the view.
    Yona: Waaaah! Yak not best at flying!
    Twilight Sparkle: And appreciation for the value of laughter...
    Yona: Flying is best!
    Silverstream: Congratulations, Yona! You are officially the weirdest thing I've seen before!
    Smolder: What do you say, Ocellus? Can you be weirder than a flying yak?
    Twilight Sparkle: ...and to always be honest in any situation.
    Chancellor Neighsay: Honesty is imperative. Princess, are we going in circles?
    Twilight Sparkle: Uh, look at the time! We'd better head to the lake for Friends and Family Day. I'm sure all the students and faculty will be there.
    Princess Ember: What is that?
    Chancellor Neighsay: Ah! The school is under attack!
    Unidentified pony: Oh my goodness!
    Silverstream: Uh, maybe skipping class wasn't the best idea?
    Chancellor Neighsay: How dare you! This act of aggression against ponies—
    Twilight Sparkle: I'm so sorry, Chancellor. We clearly had some students get a little carried away.
    Chancellor Neighsay: Those are students? But you said you were opening this school to protect Equestria! To protect ponies from... dangerous creatures who don't have our best interests at heart!
    Twilight Sparkle: My school teaches for all of us to work together through friendship.
    Neighsay: Then how do you know these creatures won't take what they have learned here and use it against us?
    Twilight Sparkle: Friendship isn't just for ponies!
    Chancellor Neighsay: It should be.
    Prince Rutherford: Unicorn thinks yaks no need friendship? Maybe yaks no need pony school!
    Chancellor Neighsay: Well, perhaps you should return to your kind.
    Princess Ember: Your kind?! Smolder, let's go!
    Seaspray: Queen Novo will want to hear of this!
    Grandpa Gruff: Well this place seemed lame anyways!
    Thorax: It's fine. We know not every pony sees us the way you do. We're used to it.
    Twilight Sparkle: Princess Celestia helped me reach out to all the kingdoms! And when she hears that you closed the school because—
    Chancellor Neighsay: Because you failed to meet the EEA standards?
    Twilight Sparkle: What?!
    Chancellor Neighsay: Irresponsible teachers, students skipping class, endangering ponies! Your school is a disaster! Perhaps if you had had higher standards for who was admitted, this could have been avoided! Regardless...
    Chancellor Neighsay: By order of the EEA, I am shutting this school down!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [RIASSUNTO-SIGLA] || Spike: Twilight? You feeling okay?
    Spike: Ugh. Look on the bright side - sure, the EEA closed your Friendship School, but now you've got time to do other stuff! It's like being on vacation!
    Twilight Sparkle: A failure vacation! I'm supposed to be the Princess of Friendship, and all I did was make enemies with Equestria's allies, upset my friends, and get my school... unaccredited! There is no bright side!
    Spike: Okay, then. I'm gonna need backup. Operation Cheer-Up is a go!
    Rainbow Dash: Come on, Twilight! You can't sit around in the boring dark all day!

5. Thunder Jolt
    Applejack: Exactly! What you need is a double dose of Granny Smith's apple mash!
    Fluttershy: Whenever I'm sad, a hug from Angel Bunny always makes me feel better!
    Fluttershy: Oh! Uh... Maybe it's just me.
    Rarity: I find that nothing brightens my mood like a new ensemble!
    Twilight Sparkle: Thanks Rarity, it's a great dress... for somepony who knows how to run a school!
    Pinkie Pie: You didn't tell me this was a pity party! I would've brought ice cream!
    Twilight: I appreciate you trying to make me feel better, but not everything can be fixed with dresses and cupcakes.
    Pinkie Pie: What?!
    Twilight Sparkle: I just need some time to be alone and think.
    Starlight Glimmer: I wondered how long you'd take to get tired of pillow-fort pouting.
    Twilight Sparkle: Everypony's already tried to cheer me up. It won't work.
    Starlight Glimmer: I'm not gonna cheer you up. I'm gonna tell you what you did wrong.
    Starlight Glimmer: You gave up too easily. Hey, you made me a guidance counselor. That means tough love.
    Twilight Sparkle: Neighsay was right. I failed. The school was a disaster.
    Starlight Glimmer: So was I, when you met me. But you showed me that when you know in your heart something is right, you stand up for it! You did that for me. Why not for this?
    Twilight Sparkle: I can't go against the EEA! They're in charge of all the schools in Equestria!
    Starlight Glimmer: And you're in charge of all the friendship in Equestria. Why should you let somepony else stop you from doing your job?
    Twilight Sparkle: But the EEA rulebook—
    Starlight: Doesn't matter. You can write your own rules! Because you are doing something new, something important.
    Twilight: You're right! Why we're doing this is way more important than how we're doing this! And we are doing this!
    Starlight Glimmer: Now that's the Twilight I know. How can I help?
    Twilight Sparkle: You already have.
    Twilight Sparkle: Guess what? The School of Friendship is back in business!
    Rainbow Dash: What?!
    Rarity: But why?
    Fluttershy: Oh no.
    Applejack: Bad idea.
    Pinkie Pie: Do we still get to guess?
    Rainbow Dash: No offense, Twilight, but teaching at that school was the most boring horrible awful thing ever.
    Applejack: Uh, pretty sure she's gonna take offense to that.
    Twilight Sparkle: No, Rainbow Dash is right. I owe you all an apology. I was so focused on doing things the EEA way I didn't listen to any of you! I'm sorry. I promise this time, we'll run the school the way friends should: together.
    Rarity: So... we'd be allowed to teach however we want to?
    Fluttershy: No more scary pop quizzes?
    Pinkie Pie: Confetti cannons for everycreature?
    Twilight Sparkle: Whatever you need to teach the Elements of Harmony.
    Applejack: Well in that case, we're behind you one hundred per cent, Twilight.
    Spike: Just two small problems? The school is still unaccredited, and we don't have any students!
    Twilight Sparkle: I'll take care of the first part, if you five can round up our class.
    Rainbow Dash: Totally! Uh... how?
    Applejack: Roundin' up the pony students ain't gonna be an issue, but...
    Fluttershy: The creatures from the other kingdoms seemed pretty upset with us.
    Rarity: Pfft, nonsense! I'm certain we can win them over with our charm and style!
    Pinkie Pie: Cupcake-gram for Prince Rutherford!
    Prince Rutherford: Why pink pony here? Yaks mad at ponies!
    Pinkie Pie: Because... you don't have to be mad any more! We're reopening Twilight Sparkle's School of Friendship! And it's gonna be super-oopa-dooper better than before! We're—
    Rarity: —ever so sorry about the misunderstanding, all creatures are of course welcome.
    Fluttershy: We would be really happy if you sent your student back to class.
    Applejack: It won't be the same without them! We're open and ready to start teachin'—
    Rainbow Dash: Right now! So? What are you waiting for? Get your student and let's go!

6. Barbossi (+sub)
    Grandpa Gruff: Not happenin'!
    Rainbow Dash: Do I need to do the whole apology and explanation thing again? Okay. Grandpa Gruff: Listen, missy! It's not happenin' because—
    Grandpa Gruff, Princess Ember, Prince Rutherford, Seaspray and Thorax: Our student is gone!
    Mane 5: What?!
    Prince Rutherford: Where Yona?! This all pony's fault!
    Princess Ember: You're pretty quick to blame them! What are you hiding, yak?!
    Thorax: Can— can we just focus on finding our lost students?
    Grandpa Gruff: Nice try! You grubs are probably hidin' the whole lot of 'em!
    Princess Celestia: Please, everycreature! If you can just explain what happened...
    Seaspray: The students left us notes before they disappeared. When the school closed, they didn't want to say goodbye to each other. They claim they ran away to stay together.
    Twilight Sparkle: I can't believe it! They did learn friendship! Sorry.
    Seaspray: The students couldn't have done this by themselves. Some creature is hiding them! If the niece of our Queen is not found soon, I promise there will be retribution!
    Princess Ember: Yeah? Well my dragons will burn every kingdom until we find which of you is hiding Smolder!
    Grandpa Gruff: Tell that to the griffon army!
    Prince Rutherford: Yaks fight griffons and dragons!
    Thorax: The Changeling Empire can't afford an international incident. If any creature blames the Changelings for this—
    Princess Ember: What are you up to, shapeshifter?
    Thorax: ...but we're friends!
    Princess Celestia: Find the students quickly, Twilight, or I fear our world will be at war!
    Twilight Sparkle: Okay. Let's review what we know.
    Spike: Smolder, Ocellus, Silverstream, Yona and Gallus disappeared together. That's all we know.
    Applejack: They're probably just off hidin' somewhere.
    Starlight Glimmer: Unless they used some kind of spell to disappear.
    Rainbow Dash: Ooh, or went undercover!
    Pinkie Pie: Maybe they were attacked by a ferocious shrimp! Nopony ever expects that!
    Fluttershy: Shrimps can attack?
    Pinkie Pie: Nope! That's why nopony expects it.
    Pinkie Pie: Hi Sandbar! Are you having a party?
    Sandbar: No! I'm just... really... hungry?
    Rar: We need to think like our students. If somebody told us we would never see each other again, what would we do?
    Pinkie Pie: Go someplace we could all hang out and eat lots and lots of cupcakes! What?
    Fluttershy: Sandbar was friends with all of the missing students... and he just got plenty of cupcakes.
    Applejack: Huh, he was at the farm this mornin' pickin' up a wagonload of apples...
    Rarity: And I saw him in a shop buying pillows and blankets!
    Rainbow Dash: He must be taking all that stuff to the other students! We've gotta follow him!
    Gallus: Huh, this place is way cooler than I thought it'd be.
    Smolder: Even I'm impressed! What's it called again, Ocellus?
    Ocellus: The Castle of the Two Sisters. I remembered it from class. Princess Twilight's history of pre-Equestrian friendships!
    Gallus: Huh, who knew? School was actually good for something.
    Yona: Yona not really like school. But, Yona like new friends!
    Smolder: Smolder... like breathing!
    Silverstream: Hey you guys! Sandbar's back!
    Yona: Cupcakes are best cakes!
    Sandbar: Thanks for the assist, Gallus.
    Gallus: I was saving the cupcakes.
    Ocellus: Pillows! How nice! The castle is gonna be so much more comfy.
    Smolder: And fun! Pillow fight!
    Silverstream: You guys! I just found stairs!
    Gallus: Aaaand we care because...?
    Silverstream: Stairs are awesome! We don't have anything like 'em underwater 'cause you know, no way to climb 'em!

7. Midnight Specter
    Silverstream: This place has everything! If only my family back home could see it...
    Ocellus: I wish the other Changelings could meet you all. You're not nearly as strange as the stories say.
    Smolder: Gee, thanks. But yeah, hanging out with other creatures is actually... not bad!
    Sandbar: Uh, most other creatures... what is that thing?
    Ocellus: Am I the only one who didn't sleep through Professor Fluttershy's critters of comfort and conflict class? It's a puckwedgie. Maybe I can make friends with it!
    Yona: Yak plan better.
    Smolder: Think, Ocellus! Did Professor Fluttershy say anything on how to beat puckwedgies in her lecture?!
    Ocellus: Oh, I'm sorry, I can't remember!
    Gallus: I'm gonna go ahead and guess it's not pillows, apples— or cupcakes.
    Silverstream: Wouldn't class have been about how to make friends with them?
    Sandbar: Uh, guys? They're getting really close...
    Yona: Yona not scared! Yona have friends!
    Gallus: Is that Professor Egghead?!
    Spike: Yeah!
    Fluttershy: No, don't hurt them! Just ask them to leave nicely.
    Yona: Not bad! For pony.
    Ocellus: Wow, they're amazing!
    Gallus: I had no idea our teachers were actually cool.
    Sandbar: I've been trying to tell you!
    Silverstream: Did you see that?! Rainbow Dash was like... and then... and the puckwedgies went flying! And then the birds came and—
    Smolder: Yeah, we all just lived it. But you're right, that was pretty amazing. Even by dragon standards.
    Twilight Sparkle: Is everycreature alright?
    Spike: You're lucky we got here in time!
    Starlight Glimmer: You know, this probably isn't the safest place for a camp-out.
    Ocellus: Does that mean you're going to send us back to our homes?
    Twilight Sparkle: Not exactly. We have another option in mind.
    Gallus: We're listening.
    Twilight Sparkle: It's pretty clear you've already started learning friendship without your teachers, but we'd like to show you even more... if you'd come back to school?
    Smolder: Not much of a choice.
    Applejack: To be honest, we felt exactly the same way when Twilight told us she was re-opening the school.
    Rarity: But this time, we guarantee it shall be different.
    Rainbow Dash: Oh, yeah! When class runs my way, it'll be two hundred and twenty per cent cooler.
    Fluttershy: And without the EEA—
    Fluttershy: —it'll be much friendlier.
    Pinkie Pie: Plus all your nations won't go to war because you'll come back with us! Bonus!
    Sandbar: Wait. What's happening?
    Princess Celestia: Twilight! I was so relieved to get your letter!
    Seaspray: As was Queen Novo. Oh, we're just glad you're alright, Silverstream!
    Grandpa Gruff: Don't expect a welcome party from me, sonny! It's time you got home!
    Gallus: I'm not leaving.
    Grandpa Gruff: Whaaaat?
    Ocellus: None of us are. Sorry Thorax.
    Prince Rutherford: Yak don't understand. This pony joke?
    Smolder: No. We're going back to school!
    Princess Ember: How? You can't even get inside?
    Twilight Sparkle: School is back in session!
    Chancellor Neighsay: Who dared remove my seal?
    Twilight Sparkle: I did, Chancellor Neighsay! And I respectfully ask you to step aside, or classes will start late.
    Chancellor Neighsay: Classes won't start at all. The EEA has spoken, and none shall pass!
    Yona: Yak pass if yak say.
    Chancellor Neighsay: This is for the greater good. The school was disorganized! The teachers unqualified! And those dangerous and unpredictable 'students' put ponies' lives in danger!

8. Clessidrus
    Princess Ember: I'll show you unpredictable!
    Princess Celestia: Hold on, please! I'm sure Princess Twilight Sparkle has a good explanation for all of this.
    Twilight Sparkle: I do! It's true that my School of Friendship is EEA unaccredited...
    Spike: Look! She said it without doing the eye thing!
    Chancellor Neighsay: Then it is not a school!
    Twilight Sparkle: It's not an EEA school. It's a friendship school, with its own rules. I should know; I wrote the book.
    Twilight Sparkle: These students reminded me that every friendship is special, so the way we teach it has to be just as unique! My school is going to do things differently.
    Neighsay: Allowing all of these creatures to attend your school, changing the rules for them! It simply won't work!
    Celestia: I seem to recall something about earth ponies, unicorns and pegasi doing something similar, don't you?
    Twilight Sparkle: I promise you, Chancellor, my school will help protect Equestria.
    Chancellor Neighsay: Or destroy it!
    Grandpa Gruff: Hmph, how's this school going to be any different from last time?
    [Twilight Sparkle]This brand new school of friendship
    Is home to everyone
    [Ocellus]We're learning how to trust
    [Gallus]We're here to all have fun
    [Rarity]With friendship ties that bind us
    [Applejack]Tighter than the strongest bonds
    [Fluttershy]We're hoof-in-hoof
    [All]In hand in hoof in wing or even claw
    [Twilight Sparkle]There's a griffon in the garden
    [Rainbow Dash]Hippogriffs hang in the hall
    [Spike]And the door will be open
    To all creatures great and small
    [Pinkie Pie]And a yak or two or three
    [Yaks]Sing in perfect harmony
    [Starlight Glimmer]That might have been a changeling
    [Fluttershy]But it kind of looks like me
    [All]This school of friendship is for all of us
    A place where we belong
    Where we all learn to share and trust
    The only rule here is to find your way
    And friendship always wins at the end of the day
    [Twilight Sparkle]Some things you just can't teach with books
    Some things you only know
    So trust your heart and let us lead
    And your friendship's sure to grow
    [Students]And once we master kindness
    We will spread it 'cross this land
    [All]And give the gift that's ours to share
    So others understand
    This school of friendship is for all of us
    A place where we belong
    Where we all learn to share and trust
    The only rule here is to find your way
    And friendship always wins at the end of the day!
    Princess Ember: Urgh, fine! If you promise to stop singing, Smolder can stay!
    Prince Rutherford: Rrh, if dragon stay, Yak stay.
    Thorax: I know you will make the Changelings proud, Ocellus.
    Seaspray: You belong here. Now, can you show me those 'stair' things you mentioned?
    Grandpa Gruff: What? You belong at home! You think I care if you've made friends?
    Gallus: Please, Grandpa Gruff?
    Grandpa Gruff: Wha— alright! Stop doing that!
    Starlight Glimmer: Guess I make a pretty good guidance counselor, huh?
    Twilight Sparkle: Yes! Writing a rulebook was the most fun ever! I can't wait to start working on the new lesson plans!
    Twilight Sparkle: ...with some help from my friends.

Subber:

Revisionatori:

• Laura Scratch
  • Mindstorm
Mindstorm
CavalcaTempeste
CavalcaTempeste

Pony preferito: Mane 6, Icarus

Re: [Coordinamento] 8x1-2 - School Daze

Messaggioda Laurel Crown » 21/03/2018, 22:37

Laurel Crown a rapporto.
Avatar realizzato da Quick Fix; Firma realizzata da Jakrat

Laurel Crown
Rainbow Pony
Rainbow Pony

Pony preferito: Corona e Selena

Messaggioda Thunder Jolt » 22/03/2018, 22:34

Salve a tutti, pronto per tradurre.
We're not acquaintances, we're not friends... we are family!

We're not relatives, we're not even siblings! We are family!
Thunder Jolt
Traduttori
Traduttori

Pony preferito: Applejack

Messaggioda Barbossi » 22/03/2018, 23:17

Ricominciaaaamo!

Trad + Sub
Barbossi
Traduttori
Traduttori

Pony preferito: Princess Luna

Messaggioda Midnight Specter » 24/03/2018, 15:34

Io ci sono per la traduzione
Midnight Specter
Traduttori
Traduttori

Pony preferito: Starlight/Luna

Messaggioda Roxas94 » 25/03/2018, 0:47

Fatto.
È questa la noia? Sono annoiata?
Silverstream: Is this what boring is? Am I bored?

Ugh, per favore. Questi pony sarebbero gli eroi di Equestria?
Smolder: Ugh, please. These ponies are the heroes of Equestria?

Senti, questi pony ci hanno salvato dallo Storm King!
Sandbar: Listen, these ponies saved all of us from the Storm King!

Come, annoiandolo a morte?
Gallus: How, by boring him into surrender?

I miei insegnanti sono un po’ diversi da come mi aspettavo.
Ocellus: My teachers are a little different than I expected.

Ugh, scuola pony perdita di tempo! Scuola yak insegna come fare treccia yak! Intrecciare come yak è il meglio-
Yona: Ugh, pony school waste of time! Yak school teach how to braid yak hair! Braiding yak hair is best—

Ooh! C’è qualcosa nello Yakyakistan che non sia la migliore?
Smolder: Oof! Is there anything in Yakyakistan that isn't the best?

Si! Aspetta. No! Yak grandi.
Yona: Yes! Wait. No! Yaks best.

No artigli, no ali, no fuoco. Cosa c’è da essere fieri?
Smolder: No claws, no wings, no fire. What is it exactly you're proud of?

Whoa, calmati! Non c’è bisogno di ferire l’amore di Yana per le sue radici, ok?
Sandbar: Whoa, cool it! No need to harsh Yona's love for her heritage, 'kay?

Aw, non siamo dolci e amichevoli a sufficienza per te, pony?
Gallus: Aw, are we not being sweet and friendly enough for you, pony?

Quello era sarcasmo, giusto? Perché non sei stata dolce o carina?
Silverstream: That was sarcasm, right? 'Cause you weren't being sweet or nice?

Forse draghi e grifoni sono troppo tosti per l’amcizia.
Smolder: Maybe dragons and griffons are just too tough for friendship.

Yaks tosti, solo non brutti.
Yona: Yaks tough, just not nasty.

Chi stai chiamando brutto, imbranata?
Gallus: Who you calling nasty, klutz?

Ok, adesso smettetela! Ho. Detto. Basta!
Rainbow Dash: Okay, now break it up! Break. It. Up!

Che sta succedendo qui?
Starlight Glimmer: What is going on here?!

Solo un’amichevole discussione tra amici sulla magia dell’amicizia.
Gallus: Just a friendly discussion about the magic of friendship amongst friends.

Pony- voglio dire, ragazzi andate in classe! Non riesco a crederci, risse che scoppiano quando dovrebbero imparare cose sull’amicizia?
Applejack: Everypony— I mean, everyone go to your next class! I can't believe it, fights breakin' out when they're supposed to be learnin' friendship?

Le cose non stanno andando minimamente da manuale come pianificato da Twilight.
Starlight Glimmer: Things definitely aren't going as by the book as Twilight planned.

Questo perché siamo insegnanti terribili! Ammettiamolo: questa scuola non funziona.
Rainbow Dash: That's because we're terrible teachers! Face it: this school isn't gonna work.

...risse che scoppiano nel corridoio...
Applejack: ...fights breakin' out in the hallway...

Io non sono così, vero?
Rainbow Dash: I don't look like that, do I?

Oh capito, l’inizio ha qualche intoppo in più del previsto. Ma va bene!
Twilight Sparkle: I get it, things are getting off to a rougher start than expected. But that's okay!

Chi sei tu e che ne hai fatto di Twilight Sparkle?
Spike: Who are you and what have you done with Twilight Sparkle?

Ogni scuola di Equestria segue queste regole. Finché lo facciamo anche noi, tutto andrà bene.
Twilight Sparkle: Every school in Equestria follows these rules. As long as we do too, we'll be fine.

Forse dovremmo... provare qualcosa di nuovo?
Starlight Glimmer: Maybe we should... try something new?

L’EEA sarà qui questo pomeriggio per il Giorno degli Amici e della Famiglia! Devono trovare una scuola che segua le loro istruzioni!
Twilight Sparkle: The EEA will be here this afternoon for Friends and Family Day! They need to see a school that follows their guidelines!

Anche se quelle istruzioni non funzionano?
Fluttershy: Even if those guidelines aren't working?

Beh, allora dobbiamo impegnarci di più e far si che funzionino.
Twilight Sparkle: Well then, we have to try harder and make sure they do.

Un’altra mattina, un’altra chance per ispirare i nostri studenti!
Twilight Sparkle: Another morning, another chance to inspire our students!

Hey! La lezione della Professoressa Dash è da questa parte.
Sandbar: Hey! Professor Dash's class is this way.

Dove state andando? Non vorrete... marinare, vero?
Ocellus: Where are you going? You're not... skipping, are you?

È esattamente quello che stiamo facendo.
Smolder: That's exactly what we're doing.

Ma il Giorno degli Amici e della Famigliai è-
Silverstream: But Friends and Family Day is—

Dopo la lezione. Rilassati, questo è solo una rapida... pausa rilassa-mente.
Gallus: After class. Relax, this is just a quick... 'mental health' break.

Mi sembra giusto! Ci stiamo!
Silverstream: That sounds legit! We're in!

Suppongo verrò con voi. Per assicurarmi che non vi mettiate... nei guai.
Sandbar: I guess I'll tag along too. Make sure you don't get into... trouble.

Per di qua, Angel!
Fluttershy: This way, Angel!

Professoressa Fluttershy! Siamo stati beccati!
Silverstream: Professor Fluttershy! We're busted!

Oh cielo! Cosa state facendo? Le lezioni non sono per di la?
Fluttershy: Oh my! What are you all doing? Aren't classes that way?

Un... Una gita della generosità, caaaaara. Porto gli studenti al lago per ammirare i nostri divini riflessi.
“Rarity”: Ah... A generosity field trip, daaaaarling. I'm taking the students to the lake to look at our divine reflections.

Oh, sembra molto bello! Divertitevi!
Fluttershy: Oh, that sounds nice! Have fun!

Ritiro tutto quello che ho detto su di te! è stato fantastico!
Smolder: I take back everything I said about you! That was cool!

Grazie! Aspetta, cos’hai detto su di me?
Ocellus: Thanks! Wait, what did you say about me?

Sei sicura che fare come dice il libro funzionerà?
Starlight Glimmer: You sure sticking to the book is gonna work?

Le mie amiche possono gestire tutto. Avranno risolto questi problemi in men che non si dica.
Twilight Sparkle: My friends can handle anything. They'll have these problems turned around before we know it.

Problemi?
Chancellor Neighsay: Problems?

Cancelliere Neighsay! Siete qui!
Twilight Sparkle: Chancellor Neighsay! You're here!

Si. E voi sembrate impreparati. Se ci sono dei problemi...
Chancellor Neighsay: Yes. And you seem unprepared. If there are problems...

Problemi? Ha! Certo che no! Non vediamo l’ora di farvi fare un giro!
Twilight Sparkle: Problems? Ha! Of course not! We can't wait to show you around!

Ed è per questo che i grifoni sputano fuoco quando si arrabbiano.
Gallus: And that's why griffons breathe fire when we get mad.
Roxas94
Traduttori
Traduttori

Pony preferito: Mane 6

Messaggioda Clessidrus » 25/03/2018, 9:04

prendo io l'ultimo posto per la traduzione allora
Gif Divertente
Clessidrus
Guardia Reale
Guardia Reale

Località: Ovunque il tuo cuore desideri, tranne Sorrento (Na)
Pony preferito: Twilight Sparkle

Messaggioda Thunder Jolt » 25/03/2018, 14:44

Scusate il ritardo.
Esatto! Quello che ti serve è una doppia razione del purè di mele di Granny Smith!
Applejack: Exactly! What you need is a double dose of Granny Smith's apple mash!

Ogni volta che sono triste, un abbraccio di Angel Bunny mi fa sentire meglio!
Fluttershy: Whenever I'm sad, a hug from Angel Bunny always makes me feel better!

Oh! Ehm... forse succede solo a me.
Fluttershy: Oh! Uh... Maybe it's just me.

Trovo che niente migliori il mio umore come un nuovo completo!
Rarity: I find that nothing brightens my mood like a new ensemble!

Grazie Rarity, è un abito splendido... per qualcuno che sa come dirigere una scuola!
Twilight Sparkle: Thanks Rarity, it's a great dress... for somepony who knows how to run a school!

Non mi avevate detto che si trattava di un party triste! Avrei portato il gelato!
Pinkie Pie: You didn't tell me this was a pity party! I would've brought ice cream!

Apprezzo che stiate cercando di tirarmi su, ma non tutto si può aggiustare con vestiti e tortine.
Twilight: I appreciate you trying to make me feel better, but not everything can be fixed with dresses and cupcakes.

Cosa?!
Pinkie Pie: What?!

Ho solo bisogno di stare da sola e riflettere.
Twilight Sparkle: I just need some time to be alone and think.

Mi chiedevo quando ti saresti annoiata di sporgerti dal fortino di cuscini.
Starlight Glimmer: I wondered how long you'd take to get tired of pillow-fort pouting.

Tutti hanno già tentato di rallegrarmi. Non funzionerà.
Twilight Sparkle: Everypony's already tried to cheer me up. It won't work.

Non intendo tirarti su di morale. Ho intenzione di dirti cos'hai sbagliato.
Starlight Glimmer: I'm not gonna cheer you up. I'm gonna tell you what you did wrong.

Cosa?!

Ti sei aresa troppo facilmente. Hai fatto di me un consulente scolastico. Questo significa "manienre forti".
Starlight Glimmer: You gave up too easily. Hey, you made me a guidance counselor. That means tough love.

Neighsay aveva ragione. Ho fallito. La scuola è stata un disastro.
Twilight Sparkle: Neighsay was right. I failed. The school was a disaster.

Lo ero anch'io, quando mi hai conosciuta. Ma tu mi hai mostrato che, quando sai in cuor tuo che qualcosa è giusta, devi lottare per essa! Lo hai fatto con me. Perché non con questo?
Starlight Glimmer: So was I, when you met me. But you showed me that when you know in your heart something is right, you
stand up for it! You did that for me. Why not for this?

Non posso oppormi all'EEA! Sono loro a capo di tutte le scuole di Equestria!
Twilight Sparkle: I can't go against the EEA! They're in charge of all the schools in Equestria!

e tu sei a capo di tutta l'amicizia di Equestria. Perché dovresti permettere a qualcun altro di impedirti di fare il tuo lavoro?
Starlight Glimmer: And you're in charge of all the friendship in Equestria. Why should you let somepony else stop you from doing your job?

Ma il regolamento dell'EEA-
Twilight Sparkle: But the EEA rulebook—

Non importa. Tu puoi scrivere le tue regole personali! Perché stai facendo qualcosa di nuovo, qualcosa d'importante.
Starlight: Doesn't matter. You can write your own rules! Because you are doing something new, something important.

Hai ragione! Perché lo facciamo è più importante di come lo facciamo! E lo faremo!
Twilight: You're right! Why we're doing this is way more important than how we're doing this! And we are doing this!

Questa è la Twilight che conosco. Come posso aiutarti?
Starlight Glimmer: Now that's the Twilight I know. How can I help?

Lo hai già fatto.
Twilight Sparkle: You already have.

Indovinate? La Scuola dell'Amicizia è di nuovo in carreggiata!
Twilight Sparkle: Guess what? The School of Friendship is back in business!

Cosa?!
Rainbow Dash: What?!

Ma perché?
Rarity: But why?

Oh no.
Fluttershy: Oh no.

Pessima idea
Applejack: Bad idea.

Dobbiamo ancora indovinare?
Pinkie Pie: Do we still get to guess?

Senza offesa, Twilight. ma insegnare in quella scuola era la cosa più noiosa, orribile e tremenda di sempre.
Rainbow Dash: No offense, Twilight, but teaching at that school was the most boring horrible awful thing ever.

Sono quasi certa che la cosa la offenderà.
Applejack: Uh, pretty sure she's gonna take offense to that.

No, Rainbow Dash ha ragione. Vi devo tutte delle scuse. Ero così concentrata nel fare le cose secondo l'EEA che non ho ascoltato nessuna di voi! Mi dispiace. Prometto che stavolta gestiremo la scuola come le amiche dovrebbero: insieme.
Twilight Sparkle: No, Rainbow Dash is right. I owe you all an apology. I was so focused on doing things the EEA way I didn't listen to any of you! I'm sorry. I promise this time, we'll run the school the way friends should: together.

Perciò... possiamo insegnare come vogliamo noi?
Rarity: So... we'd be allowed to teach however we want to?

Niente più spavetosi test a sorpresa?
Fluttershy: No more scary pop quizzes?

Cannoni a coriandoli per tutti?
Pinkie Pie: Confetti cannons for everycreature?

Qualcosa cosa abbiate bisogno per insegnare gli Elementi dell'Armonia.
Twilight Sparkle: Whatever you need to teach the Elements of Harmony.

Beh, in tal caso, siamo con te al cento per cento, Twilight.
Applejack: Well in that case, we're behind you one hundred per cent, Twilight.

Solo due problemini... La scuola non è ancora retribuita e non abbiamo studenti!
Spike: Just two small problems? The school is still unaccredited, and we don't have any students!

Io mi occuperò della prima parte, se voi cinque potete radunare la classe.
Twilight Sparkle: I'll take care of the first part, if you five can round up our class.

Sicuro! Ma... come?
Rainbow Dash: Totally! Uh... how?

Radunare gli studenti pony non sarà certo un problema, ma...
Applejack: Roundin' up the pony students ain't gonna be an issue, but...

Le creature dagli altri regni sembravano piuttosto arrabbiati con noi.
Fluttershy: The creatures from the other kingdoms seemed pretty upset with us.

Bubbole! sono certa che possiamo convincerli con il nostro fascino e stile!
Rarity: Pfft, nonsense! I'm certain we can win them over with our charm and style!

Torta-gramma per il principe Rutherford!
Pinkie Pie: Cupcake-gram for Prince Rutherford!

Perché pony rosa essere qui? Yak arrabbiati con pony!
Prince Rutherford: Why pink pony here? Yaks mad at ponies!

Perché... non devi più essere arrabbiato! Stiamo riaprendo la Scuola dell'Amicizia di Twilight Sparkle! E sarà super-mega-iper meglio di prima! Noi-
Pinkie Pie: Because... you don't have to be mad any more! We're reopening Twilight Sparkle's School of Friendship! And it's gonna be super-oopa-dooper better than before! We're—

-siamo desolate per l'equivoco, tutte le creature sono ben accette.
Rarity: —ever so sorry about the misunderstanding, all creatures are of course welcome.

Saremmo molto liete se mandaste il vostro studente di nuovo a scuola.
Fluttershy: We would be really happy if you sent your student back to class.

Non sarebbe lo stesso senza di loro! Siamo aperti e pronti a cominciare l'insegnamento-
Applejack: It won't be the same without them! We're open and ready to start teachin'—

- Fin da subito! Allora? Che state aspettando? Prendete lo studente e andiamo!
Rainbow Dash: Right now! So? What are you waiting for? Get your student and let's go!

Alcune parti non mi convincono al 100% ma, non avendo visto l'episodio o coordinarmi con voi, ho fatto del mio meglio. Tra parentesi: non ho word attivabile al momento, per cui non posso salvare il documento (l'ho scritto direttamente sul forum).
Detto questo, a voi.
We're not acquaintances, we're not friends... we are family!

We're not relatives, we're not even siblings! We are family!
Thunder Jolt
Traduttori
Traduttori

Pony preferito: Applejack

Messaggioda MC Outlaw » 25/03/2018, 19:43

Parte tradotta!

No che non lo fanno! Un attimo! Lo fanno? Ma no! Davvero?
Silverstream: They do not! Wait! Do they? No! Really?

Grifoni solo pieni di aria calda!
Yona: Griffons just full of hot air!

E gli yak sanno effettivamente fare battute! Che ne dici?
Smolder: And yaks are actually good at jokes! How about that?

Ed i draghi in che cosa sono bravi?
Ocellus: What are dragons good at?

Nelle competizioni! Chi ci sta a fare una corsa?
Smolder: Competition! Who's up for a race?

Rainbow Dash! Perché non sei in classe ad insegnare?
Twilight Sparkle: Rainbow Dash! Why aren't you in class teaching?

Perché i miei studenti sono andati! Uh- andati da qualche altra parte! A seguire una lezione di lealtà! Ed, ed io stavo solo prendendo, uh... questa matita! Perché ne hanno bisogno. Dovunque essi siano! Ed io so dove sono, perché… sono l’insegnante!
Rainbow Dash: Because my students are gone! Uh— gone somewhere else! Doing a loyalty lesson! And, and I was just going to grab, uh... this pencil! Because they need it. Wherever they are! Which I know, 'cause... I'm the teacher!

Capito! Beh, Cancelliere, abbiamo altre classi, possiamo semplicemente-
Twilight Sparkle: I see! Well, Chancellor, we have other classes, we can just—

Seguiamo pure la ‘professoressa’. Sono piuttosto curioso su questa lazione di lealtà.
Chancellor Neighsay: Let's follow the 'professor'. I'm quite curious about this lesson in loyalty.

Ma certo, noi vogliamo instaurare un senso di lealtà tra tutti. Incoraggiamo atti di generosità e gentilezza.
Twilight: Of course, we want to instill a sense of loyalty towards others. We encourage acts of generosity and kindness.

CI siamo resi conto che non dovremmo essere gli unici a goderci la vista.
Gallus: Figured we shouldn't be the only ones enjoying the view.

Waaaah! Yak non i migliori a volare!
Yona: Waaaah! Yak not best at flying!

Ed ad apprezzare il valore di una risata...
Twilight Sparkle: And appreciation for the value of laughter…

Volare è il massimo!
Yona: Flying is best!

Congratulazioni, Yona! Sei ufficialmente la cosa più stramba che io abbia mai visto!
Silverstream: Congratulations, Yona! You are officially the weirdest thing I've seen before!

Che cosa ne dici, Ocellus? Puoi essere più stramba di una yak volante?
Smolder: What do you say, Ocellus? Can you be weirder than a flying yak?

… e di essere sempre onesti in ogni situazione.
Twilight Sparkle: ...and to always be honest in any situation.

L’onestà è imperativa. Principessa, stiamo girando in tondo?
Chancellor Neighsay: Honesty is imperative. Princess, are we going in circles?

Uh, guardate che ora si è fatta! Sarà meglio che ci avviamo al lago per il Friends and Family Day. Sono certa che tutti gli studenti e le facoltà saranno lì.
Twilight Sparkle: Uh, look at the time! We'd better head to the lake for Friends and Family Day. I'm sure all the students and faculty will be there.

Che cos’è?
Princess Ember: What is that?

Ah! La scuola è sotto attacco!
Chancellor Neighsay: Ah! The school is under attack!

Oh santo cielo!
Unidentified pony: Oh my goodness!

Uh, forse saltare le lezioni non è stata la migliore delle idee?
Silverstream: Uh, maybe skipping class wasn't the best idea?

Come avete osato! Questo gesto di aggressione contor i pony-
Chancellor Neighsay: How dare you! This act of aggression against ponies—

Sono mortificata, Cancelliere. Chiaramente alcuni studenti si sono lasciati trascinare un po' troppo.
Twilight Sparkle: I'm so sorry, Chancellor. We clearly had some students get a little carried away.

Quelli sarebbero studenti? Ma lei aveva detto che che stava aprendo questa scuola per proteggere Equestria! Per proteggere i pony dalle… creature pericolose che non hanno a cuore i nostir migliori interessi!
Chancellor Neighsay: Those are students? But you said you were opening this school to protect Equestria! To protect ponies from... dangerous creatures who don't have our best interests at heart!

La mia scuola insegna a tutti noi ad andare d’accordo attraverso l’amicizia.
Twilight Sparkle: My school teaches for all of us to work together through friendship.

E allora come fa a sapere che queste creature non prenderanno ciò che hanno imparato qui per usarlo contro di noi?
Neighsay: Then how do you know these creatures won't take what they have learned here and use it against us?

L’amicizia non è solo per i pony.
Twilight Sparkle: Friendship isn't just for ponies!

Dovrebbe esserlo.
Chancellor Neighsay: It should be.

Unicorno pensa che yak non hanno bisogno di amicizia? Forse yak non hanno bisogno di scuola di pony!
Prince Rutherford: Unicorn thinks yaks no need friendship? Maybe yaks no need pony school!

Beh, forse allora dovresti tornare dalla tua razza.
Chancellor Neighsay: Well, perhaps you should return to your kind.

La tua razza?! Smolder, andiamocene!
Princess Ember: Your kind?! Smolder, let's go!

Queen Novo vorrà sapere di questo!
Seaspray: Queen Novo will want to hear of this!

Tanto questo posto sembrava comunque noioso!
Grandpa Gruff: Well this place seemed lame anyways!

È tutto a posto. Sappiamo che non tutti i pony ci vedono come fate voi. Ci siamo abituati.
Thorax: It's fine. We know not every pony sees us the way you do. We're used to it.

Princess Celestia mi ha aiutata a diffondere la voce a tutti i regni! E quando verrà a sapere che lei ha chiuso la scuola perché-
Twilight Sparkle: Princess Celestia helped me reach out to all the kingdoms! And when she hears that you closed the school because—

Perché ha fallito nel rispettare gli standard della EEA?
Chancellor Neighsay: Because you failed to meet the EEA standards?

Cosa?!

Insegnanti irresponsabili, studenti che saltano le lezioni, pony messi in pericolo! La sua scuola è un disastro! Magari se avesse avuto standard più elevati per chi potesse essere ammesso, questo si sarebbe potuto evitare. Indipendentemente da ciò...
Chancellor Neighsay: Irresponsible teachers, students skipping class, endangering ponies! Your school is a disaster! Perhaps if you had had higher standards for who was admitted, this could have been avoided! Regardless…

Per ordine della EEA, io dichiaro questa scuola chiusa!
Chancellor Neighsay: By order of the EEA, I am shutting this school down!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[RIASSUNTO-SIGLA] ||

Twilight? Stai bene?
Spike: Twilight? You feeling okay?

Ugh. Guarda il lato positivo – va bene, la EEA ha chiuso la tua Friendship School, ma adesso hai tempo di fare altre cose! È come essere in vacanza!
Spike: Ugh. Look on the bright side - sure, the EEA closed your Friendship School, but now you've got time to do other stuff! It's like being on vacation!

Una vacanza per fallimento! Io dovrei essere la Principessa dell’Amicizia, ma tutto quello che ho fatto è stato inimicarci gli alleati di Equestria, irritare le mie amiche, e rendere la mia scuola… disapprovata! Non c’è nessun lato positivo!
Twilight Sparkle: A failure vacation! I'm supposed to be the Princess of Friendship, and all I did was make enemies with Equestria's allies, upset my friends, and get my school... unaccredited! There is no bright side!

Va bene allora. Ho bisogno di rinforzi. Via all’Operazione Rallegramento!
Spike: Okay, then. I'm gonna need backup. Operation Cheer-Up is a go!

Andiamo, Twilight! Non puoi restare seduta nella più noiosoa oscurità tutto il giorno!
Rainbow Dash: Come on, Twilight! You can't sit around in the boring dark all day!
One Piece of Friendship[My Little Pony X One Piece-Terminata]
Alternative Dimension[My Little Pony post-invasione/apocalisse]
Sunset's Fading [Equestria Girls]
My Little Vault [My Little Pony X Borderlands 2- Solo su EFP]
Fanart di Francy Sunglass
Immagine ~ by Lolly
Immagine ~ by Miri
Immagine ~ by Kage
~ by Otta
MC Outlaw
Fenice
Fenice

Pony preferito: Sunset,Rarity,Ember

Messaggioda Midnight Specter » 25/03/2018, 22:07

Questo posto ha tutto! Se solo la mia famiglia potesse vederlo...
Silverstream: This place has everything! If only my family back home could see it...
Vorrei tanto che gli altri Changeling potessero conoscervi. Non siete nemmeno lontanamente strani quanto dicono le storie.
Ocellus: I wish the other Changelings could meet you all. You're not nearly as strange as the stories say.

Wow, grazie. Però è vero, stare insieme ad altre creature non è... così male!
Smolder: Gee, thanks. But yeah, hanging out with other creatures is actually... not bad!

Uh, la maggior parte delle altre creature... cos'è quella cosa?
Sandbar: Uh, most other creatures... what is that thing?

Sono l'unica a non aver dormito durante le lezioni della Professoressa Fluttershy sul comforto e conflitto tra creature? È un . Forse potrei diventare sua amica!
Ocellus: Am I the only one who didn't sleep through Professor Fluttershy's critters of comfort and conflict class? It's a puckwedgie. Maybe I can make friends with it!

Il piano dello yak è migliore.
Yona: Yak plan better.

Pensa, Ocellus! La professoressa Fluttershy ha detto qualcosa su come sconfiggere durante la sua lezione?!
Smolder: Think, Ocellus! Did Professor Fluttershy say anything on how to beat puckwedgies in her lecture?!

Oh, scusate, non ricordo!
Ocellus: Oh, I'm sorry, I can't remember!

Metterò le mani avanti supponendo che non si tratti di cuscini, mele - o cupcake.
Gallus: I'm gonna go ahead and guess it's not pillows, apples— or cupcakes.

La lezione non avrebbe dovuto essere su come diventare loro amici?
Silverstream: Wouldn't class have been about how to make friends with them?

Uh, ragazzi? Si stanno avvicinando troppo...
Sandbar: Uh, guys? They're getting really close...

Yona non è spaventata! Yona ha i suoi amici!
Yona: Yona not scared! Yona have friends!

Era la professoressa Sapientona?!
Gallus: Is that Professor Egghead?!

Sì!
Spike: Yeah!

No, non fategli male! Dovete soltanto dire gentilmente loro di andarsene.
Fluttershy: No, don't hurt them! Just ask them to leave nicely.

Non male! Per un pony.
Yona: Not bad! For pony.

Wow, sono eccezionali!
Ocellus: Wow, they're amazing!

Non avevo idea che le nostre insegnanti fossero così forti.
Gallus: I had no idea our teachers were actually cool.

Era quello che cercavo di dirvi!
Sandbar: I've been trying to tell you!

L'avete visto?! Rainbow Dash e stata come... e poi... e i sono volati per aria! E poi gli uccelli sono arrivati e-
Silverstream: Did you see that?! Rainbow Dash was like... and then... and the puckwedgies went flying! And then the birds came and—

Sì, l'abbiamo appena vissuto anche noi. Ma hai ragione, è stato davvero fantastico. Anche per gli standard di un drago.
Smolder: Yeah, we all just lived it. But you're right, that was pretty amazing. Even by dragon standards.

State tutti bene?
Twilight Sparkle: Is everycreature alright?

Siete fortunati che siamo arrivati in tempo!
Spike: You're lucky we got here in time!

Sapete, probabilmente questo non è il posto più sicuro dove accamparsi.
Starlight Glimmer: You know, this probably isn't the safest place for a camp-out.

Questo vuol dire che volete rimandarci te tutti a casa?
Ocellus: Does that mean you're going to send us back to our homes?

Non esattamente. Abbiamo un'altra opzione in mente.
Twilight Sparkle: Not exactly. We have another option in mind.

Stiamo ascoltando.
Gallus: We're listening.

È abbastanza chiaro che avete iniziato a comprendere l'amicizia senza l'aiuto dei vostri insegnanti, ma vorremmo mostrarvi ancora di più... se tornerete a scuola?
Twilight Sparkle: It's pretty clear you've already started learning friendship without your teachers, but we'd like to show you even more... if you'd come back to school?

Non abbiamo molta scelta.
Smolder: Not much of a choice.

Ad essere onesti, ci siamo sentite esattamente allo stesso modo quando Twilight ci ha parlato della riapertura della scuola.
Applejack: To be honest, we felt exactly the same way when Twilight told us she was re-opening the school.

Ma questa volta, vi garantiamo che sarà diverso.
Rarity: But this time, we guarantee it shall be different.

Oh, sì! Quando terrò le mie lezioni, saranno il duecentoventi percento più fighe.
Rainbow Dash: Oh, yeah! When class runs my way, it'll be two hundred and twenty per cent cooler.

E senza la EEA-
Fluttershy: And without the EEA—

Sarà un posto molto più amichevole.
Fluttershy: —it'll be much friendlier.

In più nessuna delle vostre nazioni andrà in guerra perchè voi tornerete qua con noi! Bonus!
Pinkie Pie: Plus all your nations won't go to war because you'll come back with us! Bonus!

Aspettate. Che sta succedendo?
Sandbar: Wait. What's happening?

Twilight! Sono stata così sollevata nel ricevere la tua lettera!
Princess Celestia: Twilight! I was so relieved to get your letter!

Come lo è stata Queen Novo. Oh, siamo così felici che tu stia bene, Silverstream!
Seaspray: As was Queen Novo. Oh, we're just glad you're alright, Silverstream!

Non aspettarti un party di benvenuto da parte mia, ragazzino! È tempo che tu torni a casa!
Grandpa Gruff: Don't expect a welcome party from me, sonny! It's time you got home!

Non verrò.
Gallus: I'm not leaving.

Copiosa?
Grandpa Gruff: Whaaaat?

Nessuno di noi lo farà. Scusa Thorax.
Ocellus: None of us are. Sorry Thorax.

Yak non capisce. Questo pony scherza?
Prince Rutherford: Yak don't understand. This pony joke?

No. Stiamo tornando a scuola!
Smolder: No. We're going back to school!

Come? Potete almeno entrarci?
Princess Ember: How? You can't even get inside?

La scuola è riaperta!
Twilight Sparkle: School is back in session!

Chi si è permesso di rimuovere il mio sigillo?
Chancellor Neighsay: Who dared remove my seal?

Io, cancelliere Neighsay! E rispettosamente le chiedo di farsi da parte, o le lezioni inizieranno in ritardo.
Twilight Sparkle: I did, Chancellor Neighsay! And I respectfully ask you to step aside, or classes will start late.

Le classi non inizieranno affatto. La EEA ha parlato, e nessuno può passare.
Chancellor Neighsay: Classes won't start at all. The EEA has spoken, and none shall pass!

Yak passa se yak lo vuole.
Yona: Yak pass if yak say.

Questo è meglio per tutti. La scuola era disorganizzata! Le insegnanti non qualificate! E questi imprevedibili e pericolosi "studenti" hanno messo in pericolo la vita di alcuni pony!
Chancellor Neighsay: This is for the greater good. The school was disorganized! The teachers unqualified! And those dangerous and unpredictable 'students' put ponies' lives in danger!

Midnight Specter
Traduttori
Traduttori

Pony preferito: Starlight/Luna

Prossimo

Torna a Subbing Serie Ufficiale