[Coordinamento] 7x12 - Discordant Harmony

Area dedicata in cui il gruppo Traduttori CMC-What The Buck! si organizza per il lavoro sugli episodi di FiM e della serie Equestria Girls.

Moderatore: Mindstorm

[Coordinamento] 7x12 - Discordant Harmony

Messaggioda Mindstorm » 23/06/2017, 14:18

Le linee guida alla traduzione sono consultabili qui: REGOLAMENTO & LINEE GUIDA TRADUTTORI

Termini frequenti

Dizionari on-line
Reverso Context Traduttore parole e frasi
WordReference Dizionario Inglese-italiano
Heinle's Newbury House Dictionary of American English Dizionario Americano
Oxford Dictionaries Dizionario Inglese
Urbandictionary Dizionario sullo Slang AngloAmericano
Idioms Yourdictionary Dizionario sui modi di dire AngloAmericani

Tempi di consegna (dall'assegnazione delle parti):
- Traduttori-subber (cioè chi subba direttamente ciò che traduce): 3-4 giorni
- Traduttori: 3 giorni
- Subber: 2 giorni

Coordinatori:

• Mindstorm

Traduttori:

• Mindstorm (+sub)
    Codice: Seleziona tutto
    Fluttershy: Care for a carrot-ginger sandwich?
    Discord: Oh! You remembered to cut off the crusts for me.
    Fluttershy: Of course I did. I know how you like them.
    Discord: You really do make the best finger foods.
    Discord: What do you say?
    Discord's finger: Excuse me.
    Discord: [scoffs] I really can't take them anywhere.
    Discord: Can I trouble you for another sugarcube?
    Fluttershy: Oh, no. I'm so sorry, but I seem to be out.
    Discord: Well, I can just pop us in some more.
    Fluttershy: Oh, that's all right. I need to go to the market anyway. I have to restock my pantry for our tea party next week.
    Discord: Oh. I never realized how much work you put into hosting these tea parties.
    Fluttershy: Oh, it's really not that much.
    Discord: No, no, no, no, no! I've been taking advantage of your hospitality for far too long. It's high time I do something about it. What to do, what to do...
    Discord 2: Why don't you host the next tea party?
    Discord: I've got it! Why don't I host the next tea party at my place?
    Discord 2: Hey, that's my idea.
    Discord 2: Why didn't I see that coming?[theme song]
    Discord: So, Fluttershy. What do you think of my brilliant, genius, amazing idea of having the next tea party at my place?
    Fluttershy: Are you sure? I wouldn't want you to go through any trouble.
    Discord: You? Trouble? Never! I insist!
    Fluttershy: Then count me in. I'm already looking forward to it.
    Discord: Me, too! I'm so excited! I can't wait! No, really, I can't! How about we have the tea party tomorrow afternoon?
    Fluttershy: Sounds good to me. You know, Discord, I've never been to your house before.
    Discord: Well, that's okay, because I've never hosted a tea party before.
    Discord: Oh! I've never hosted a tea party before! So much to do! [sips tea] Thank you so much for the tea and nibblies, but I really must be going!
    Fluttershy: Uh, Discord? Before you go, would you mind helping me tidy up?
    Discord: There you go. Back to normal, just the way you like it. See you tomorrow!
    Discord: I can't wait!

• Laurel Crown (+sub)
    Discord: Okay. Since Fluttershy always goes out of her way to host the perfect tea party for me, how do I make my tea party for her even more perfect?
    Pearly Stitch: I'm sorry, dearie. Were you talking to me?
    Discord: Actually, madam, I'm talking to myself.
    Discord 2: Well, I'm not talking to you!
    Discord: It's for Fluttershy!
    Discord 2: Oh, all right. No more holes, though. You have to knock this tea party out of the park for her. She was our first friend, after all.
    Discord: You don't have to tell me that. She gave us a chance when no other pony would.
    Discord 2: She makes us want to be a better draconequus. Fluttershy deserves the best of everything.
    Discord: Of course! I should get her the best of everything. Why didn't I think of that? ...Well? are you going to answer me or not?
    Pearly Stitch: Me? Uh, I thought you were talking to...
    Discord: No time! I'm off to prepare a tea party worthy of Fluttershy!
    Discord: Excuse me. Is this where Fluttershy usually buys her tea?
    Shopkeeper Pony: Why, yes, it is.
    Discord: Oh, wonderful! I'll be enjoying her company tomorrow, so I will be needing your very best tea, please. Something especially special.
    Shopkeeper Pony: I'm sure Fluttershy would enjoy some of our rose hip green tea.
    Discord: Oh, interesting. Does it decorate your hips in roses or turn you green?
    Shopkeeper Pony: Uh... neither? It just tastes good.
    Discord: How boring. Pass. Hold on! Ginseng tea! Now that sounds promising. What does it sing? I'm partial to something upbeat and jazzy.
    Shopkeeper Pony: Again, it's just tasty like all of our tea here.
    Discord: So... all of this is just tea you simply drink?
    Discord: Ohhhh, it seems that I got here just in time.
    Discord: [laughs] Singing ginseng! I'll take it!
    Shopkeeper Pony: Are you sure you're friends with Fluttershy? You seem so very different from her.
    Discord: Well, of course we're friends! She gets me, and you obviously do not! "Are you sure you're friends with Fluttershy?" The very nerve!
    Discord: I'm sorry. Do you validate?
    Discord: Hello!
    "Raspberry Vinaigrette": Uh, can I help you find something?
    Discord: Yes, you can. Your finest tea set, please. I want only the best for my friend Fluttershy.

• TeoWolf82
    "Raspberry Vinaigrette": Uh... you're friends with Fluttershy?
    Discord: Yes... judgy... clerk... pony! Why is it such a surprise? Sure, she's on the quieter side, and I'm a bit, well, more showy. But I'll have you know we're besties. And that's why I need the [echoing] best tea set!
    "Raspberry Vinaigrette": Uh, perhaps then you'd be interested in our classic tea-for-two set.
    Discord: A teapot that just pours tea? How positively dreadful!
    "Raspberry Vinaigrette": But that's all teapots are supposed to do.
    Discord: Not anymore! Much better! Don't wrap it. I'll walk it home.
    Discord: Now, let's see. I have the perfect tea and the perfect tea service. What else do I need for the perfect tea party? Oh! Decorations, of course!
    Discord: Good... but not nearly good enough for Fluttershy.
    Discord: Better. Oh! I'll need napkins. I'll simply make them... ah, well, I could... or... No. I've got nothing. How do I make these better? What should I do? Make them... Make them glow! Oh, that's not good enough for Fluttershy. Should I make them fly? Glow, fly, and... and fold! Glow, fly, fold into fun shapes, perhaps?
    Pinkie Pie: Uh, Discord? Are you okay?
    Discord: Pinkie Pie! Just the pony I need. As the party pony and Fluttershy's close – but not best – friend, I need your advice. I'm hosting a tea party for her, and it has to be perfect. No! It has to be even better than perfect!
    Pinkie Pie: Oh, Discord. You're waaaaaay overthinking things. All you have to do is make Fluttershy feel comfortable. It should be pretty easy for you. You know her so well!
    Discord: And that's why you're the party expert. Thank you, Pinkie Pie. I feel so much better now.
    Pinkie Pie: Eh, it's what I do.
    Pinkie Pie: Excuse me! Where can I find the glowing, flying, self-folding napkins?
    Discord: Make Fluttershy feel comfortable, make Fluttershy feel comfortable, comfortable, comfortable... Well, I mean, that shouldn't be a problem.
    Discord: Oh, dear. That might be a problem.
    Discord: Maybe it's not as bad as I think. Maybe Fluttershy would be comfortable having a tea party here.
    Discord: Maybe I just need another set of eyes on this. What do you think?
    Discord: That bad?
    Discord 2: No, worse! Fluttershy would never be comfortable here! What have you done?!
    Discord: I was trying to make the tea party different and special like me. But all I did was make it chaotic and weird... like me. What if those ponies at the tea shop and the china shop were right? What if Fluttershy sees how crazy this place is and realizes how different we are? And then doesn't want to be friends anymore?!
    Discord 2: Relax! We can fix this. Time to call in the team.
    Discord 2: Okay, chief. What's the plan?
    Discord: What to do, what to do, what to do... Oh!

• Gooddwarf
    Discord: Got it! We know Fluttershy, and we know what she likes. First of all, we need to get rid of all the new stuff.
    Discord 2: You heard him! Strike the new stuff!
    Discord 3: Piñatas hate bats.
    Discord: Enjoy your all-expense-paid trip around Equestria!
    Discord: Well done, everybody, but there's still more work to do.
    Discord: We need to make this place more Fluttershy and less, well, me.
    Discord: One thing I know about my dear friend is that she loves comfy chairs. But not on the ceiling. Discord: And I'm almost certain she likes stairs...
    Discord: ...that lead somewhere.
    Discord: And although we've never discussed it, I'm pretty sure Fluttershy likes gravity.
    Discord: Okay, fellas! This is a good start, but stand back. Let me show you how it's done. We just need some of this.
    Discord: And a little of that.
    Discord 2: How boring. I mean, normal.
    Discord: Thank you!
    Discord 2: Good job. The window treatments are perfectly unexceptional.
    Discord: But we're not done yet.
    Discord 2: You don't mean...
    All Discords: Makeover!
    Discord 2: Hating it. Hating it. Hating it. Hating... how much I love it!
    Discord: Okay, let's give these conversation cards a whirl. "It is very nice to see you today." "Have you read any good books lately?" "Your garden looks positively lovely."
    Discord: Huh. Quite strange. For the first time in my life, I don't feel quite strange. In fact, I feel... completely normal. Everything is finally perfect for Fluttershy.
    Discord: And just in time.
    Fluttershy: Discord! I'm so excited to finally see where you live!
    Discord: G-Greetings, friend. Please do come in.
    Fluttershy: I can't wait to see how... uh... Oh.
    Discord: Is something amiss?
    Fluttershy: Um, no, no, not at all. It's just not what I expected. It's quite... lovely.
    Discord: Please have a seat.
    Fluttershy: Where is it?
    Discord: Right here.
    Discord: I think you'll be quite pleased with the green tea I've selected for us today.
    Fluttershy: Oooh! Does it actually turn us green? Is it really envious of the other teas? What's it do, what's it do?!

• Midnight Specter
    Discord: Uh, well, it tastes delicious.
    Fluttershy: Oh... Okay.
    Discord: What particularly nice weather we're having.
    Fluttershy: Yes... Yes, we are.
    Discord: It did rain the other day, however.
    Discord: But the weather today is particularly nice. ...As I previously mentioned. Would you care for some milk toast?
    Fluttershy: Uh, Discord, you don't seem to be yourself today. Are you feeling all right?
    Discord: Whatever do you mean?
    Fluttershy: Well, it's just... what you're wearing. And also what you're saying. And also the way you're saying it. And, um, pretty much everything else.
    Discord: Oh, dear Fluttershy, worry not. I can assure you that for the first time, I'm feeling perfectly normal. Now, let me top you off.
    Discord: Oops! Butterfingers! How embarrassing.
    Fluttershy: Uh, what's going on?
    Discord: I have... no idea.
    Fluttershy: [gasps] Discord! You're starting to fade away!
    Discord: Oh, you don't say... Have you read any good books lately?
    Discord: Huh. Have you tried the scones? They're positively delectable. The secret is in the extra butter.
    Fluttershy: What is wrong with you?! You're acting so normal, which is not so normal for you!
    Discord: Well, whatever do you mean? This is just me being me.
    Fluttershy: No, it's not! It's you being like everypony else!
    Fluttershy: Eeeek! The more you do it, the more you fade away! Of course! You're a creature of pure chaos! Being normal is destroying you!
    Discord: How interesting. That reminds me of something I heard at the market today.
    Fluttershy: Stop it! Please! You need to go back to being your not-normal normal self! Quick, Discord! Uh, do something chaotic before it's too late! Please!
    Discord: Do something chaotic? I'll try...
    Discord: Ohhhh, that's not good...
    Fluttershy: Then I guess it's up to me. Okay. All right. How about...
    Fluttershy: Oh, no! I tipped over that cup! That's pretty chaotic, right?
    Fluttershy: What if I... Oh, my! Talking with food in my mouth after taking a bite from every sandwich! How wacky! Doing anything for ya?
    Fluttershy: Okay. Maybe I need to start thinking like you. Ohhh... What would Discord do? Well, I guess he'd probably make another version of himself to bounce ideas off of.

• Laura Scratch
    Fluttershy: But one wouldn't be enough. He'd need more! Way more!
    Fluttershy: Hey there, Fluttershys! Any ideas on how to Discord up this tea party? Hi, Fluttershy! Thanks for asking! First of all, you gotta redecorate this place. I mean, this is where Discord lives! And you're telling me there aren't any stairs that lead to nowhere? On it!
    Fluttershy: Better... but it still needs something. Now, that's more like it!
    Fluttershy: It's working! Okay, what else? Furniture on the ground? So predictable! Let's put them where they don't belong!
    Fluttershy: And he'd have a chaise lounge that would actually chase you! Because he's funny like that! Bet you can't catch me!
    Fluttershy: Oh! And Discord would have a special kind of tea! Like a ginseng that could really sing!
    Discord: I would. I-I would!
    Fluttershy: And he'd serve it on a floating table! We never talked about it, but I'm pretty sure Discord hates gravity!
    Discord: I do! Who wants to be tethered to the ground when you can do this?
    Fluttershy: [laughs] Now this is exactly what I was hoping for!
    Discord: This is what you were hoping for? But this is the complete opposite of your tea parties.
    Fluttershy: I wouldn't expect you to throw a tea party the way I would. We're different!
    Discord: I know. I was afraid that if you saw exactly how different we are, you wouldn't want to be friends anymore.
    Fluttershy: What?! Why would you ever think that?
    Discord: Because you and I don't make sense to anypony else.
    Fluttershy: That may be true, but we make sense to me. I never would've thought to make singing ginseng before I met you. But you've opened me up to so many more possibilities and impossibilities. So I guess what I'm trying to say is I like you because you're so different from me.
    Discord: You do?
    Fluttershy: Of course I do, silly! Besides, what's discord without a little chaos?
    Discord: Well! In that case, I certainly don't need to be wearing this.
    Discord: Oops! I forgot that I still had this on!
    Fluttershy: Now, about that tea party...
    Fluttershy: You know, your garden really is looking lovely.
    Discord: Why, thank you for noticing. I also couldn't help but notice that you need a refill.
    Fluttershy: Gesundheit.
    Discord: It really is nice having you here.
    Fluttershy: I'm happy to be here. And I really do like your place. Because it's so you.
    Discord: Why, thank you, Fluttershy.
    Fluttershy: Now, how about we try some of those delicious-looking sandwiches?
    Discord: You read my mind!

Revisionatori:

• Gooddwarf
  • Laura Scratch

Video (clic per scaricare): http://my-files.ru/Save/17zwuv/s07e12_v3.mp4

File sub (russo, ma con tempi già pronti): http://files.sunnysubs.com/files/Sub_ML ... ussian.ass
Mindstorm
CavalcaTempeste
CavalcaTempeste

Pony preferito: Mane 6, Icarus

Re: [Coordinamento] 7x12 - Discordant Harmony

Messaggioda Laurel Crown » 23/06/2017, 14:20

Tradu-subbing
Avatar e firma realizzati da JedaySkayVoker

Laurel Crown
Rainbow Pony
Rainbow Pony

Pony preferito: Corona e Selena

Messaggioda Laura Scratch » 23/06/2017, 19:18

Se non ha richiesto qualcun'altro altrove mi prendo gli ultimi posti di traduzione e qc
Laura Scratch
Traduttori
Traduttori

Pony preferito: DJPon3, Pinkie Pie

Messaggioda Clessidrus » 23/06/2017, 19:56

Mi prenoto per la traduzione
Gif Divertente
Clessidrus
Guardia Reale
Guardia Reale

Località: Ovunque il tuo cuore desideri, tranne Sorrento (Na)
Pony preferito: Twilight Sparkle

Messaggioda Mindstorm » 23/06/2017, 21:11

Clessidrus ha scritto:Mi prenoto per la traduzione

I posti sono già tutti presi, mi spiace.
Mindstorm
CavalcaTempeste
CavalcaTempeste

Pony preferito: Mane 6, Icarus

Messaggioda Gooddwarf » 23/06/2017, 22:05

Fatto

Ci sono! Conosciamo Flutershy, e sappiamo cosa le piace. Innanzitutto, dobbiamo sbarazzarci di tutta la roba nuova.
Lo avete sentito! Eliminare la roba nuova!
Le piñata odiano i pipistrelli.
Godetevi il vostro viaggio completamente pagato in giro per Equestria!
Ben fatto ragazzi, ma c'è ancora del lavoro da fare.
Dobbiamo rendere questo posto più Fluttershy e meno, ehm, me.
Una cosa che so della mia cara amica è che adora le sedie comode. Ma non sul soffitto.
E sono quasi sicuro che le piacciano le scale...
...che portano da qualche parte.
E anche se non ne abbiamo mai discusso, sono abbastanza sicuro che a Fluttershy piaccia la gravità.
Okay, ragazzi! È un buon inizio, ma state indietro. Lasciate che vi mostri come si fa. Ci serve solo un po' di questo.
E un pochino di quello.
E un bel po' di questi. (lett. quelli, ma mi suona malissimo)
Che noioso. Voglio dire, normale.
Grazie!
Bel lavoro! Gli arredi delle finestre sono perfettamente non eccezionali.
Ma non abbiamo ancora finito.
Vuoi forse dire...
Cambio di stile!
Lo odio. Lo odio. Lo odio. Lo odio... per quanto lo amo!
Ok, diamo una ripassata ai bigliettini di conversazione. "È molto bello vederti oggi." "Hai letto qualche bel libro ultimamente?" "Il tuo giardino è assolutamente delizioso."
Huh. Abbastanza strano. Per la prima volta nella mia vita, non mi sento abbastanza strano. A dire il vero, mi sento... del tutto normale. Tutto è finalmente perfetto per Fluttershy.
E appena in tempo.
Discord! Sono così emozionata di vedere finalmente dove vivi!
S-salute, amica. Prego, accomodati.
Non vedo l'ora di vedere come... uh... oh.
C'è qualcosa che non va?
Um, no, no, per nulla. È solo che non è quello che mi aspettavo. È abbastanza... carino.
Prego, siediti.
Dove?
Qui.
Credo che sarai soddisfatta del tè verde che ho selezionato (oppure scelto. Selezionato mi pare più concorde con il registro attuale di conversazione) per noi oggi.
Ooooh! Ci farà diventare davvero verdi? È molto invidioso degli altri tè? Cosa fa? Cosa fa?
Gooddwarf
Traduttori
Traduttori

Pony preferito: Fluttershy

Messaggioda TeoWolf82 » 25/06/2017, 17:53

Completato! :dashsmile:
"Raspberry Vinaigrette": Uh... you're friends with Fluttershy?
Eh… tu sei in amicizia con Fluttershy?

Discord: Yes... judgy... clerk... pony! Why is it such a surprise? Sure, she's on the quieter side, and I'm a bit, well, more showy. But I'll have you know we're besties. And that's why I need the [echoing] best tea set!
Si… Giudicatrice… Commessa… pony! Perché è cosi una sorpresa? Sicuro, lei è più sul lato silezioso, e io sono un poco, bene, più espressivo. Ma ti faccio sapere che siamo buonissimi amici. Ed è per questo che ho bisogno del migliore servizio da té!

"Raspberry Vinaigrette": Uh, perhaps then you'd be interested in our classic tea-for-two set.
Eh, allora sarai interessato nel nostro classico completo da tè-per-due.

Discord: A teapot that just pours tea? How positively dreadful!
Una teiera che soltanto versa il tè? Quale cosa positivamente orribile!

"Raspberry Vinaigrette": But that's all teapots are supposed to do.
Ma è quello che tutte le teire si suppone debbano fare.

Discord: Not anymore! Much better! Don't wrap it. I'll walk it home.
Non più! Molto meglio! Non impacchettarla. Mi seguirà a casa.

Discord: Now, let's see. I have the perfect tea and the perfect tea service. What else do I need for the perfect tea party? Oh! Decorations, of course!
Ora, vediamo. Ho il te perfetto e il servizio da tè perfetto. Di cos’altro ho bisogno per il perfetto incontro del tè? Oh! Decorazioni, ma certo!

Discord: Good... but not nearly good enough for Fluttershy.
Bene… ma non sufficientemente bene per Fluttershy.

Discord: Better. Oh! I'll need napkins. I'll simply make them... ah, well, I could... or... No. I've got nothing. How do I make these better? What should I do? Make them... Make them glow! Oh, that's not good enough for Fluttershy. Should I make them fly? Glow, fly, and... and fold! Glow, fly, fold into fun shapes, perhaps?
Meglio. Oh! Mi serviranno dei tovaglioli. Li farò semplicemente… ah, bene, potrei… oppure… No. Non ho ottenuto nulla (-in alternativa- “Così non va bene.”). Come posso farli meglio? Cosa dovrei fare? Farli… Farli luccicare! Oh, così non è sufficientemente bello per Fluttershy. Dovrei farli volare? Brillare, volare e… e piegarli! Brillare, volare e piegarli in forme divertenti, forse? (ancora in alternativa- Dovrei farli volare? Brillare, volare e… e origami! Brillare, volare e origami dalle forme divertenti, forse?)

Pinkie Pie: Uh, Discord? Are you okay?
Ehm, Discord? Ti senti bene?

Discord: Pinkie Pie! Just the pony I need. As the party pony and Fluttershy's close – but not best – friend, I need your advice. I'm hosting a tea party for her, and it has to be perfect. No! It has to be even better than perfect!
Pinkie Pie! Proprio il pony di cui ho bisogno. Come pony delle feste e vicina - ma non amica del cuore – di Fluttershy, ho bisogno del tuo consiglio. Sto tenendo un incontro del tè per lei, e deve essere perfetto. No! Deve essere perfino meglio che perfetto!

Pinkie Pie: Oh, Discord. You're waaaaaay overthinking things. All you have to do is make Fluttershy feel comfortable. It should be pretty easy for you. You know her so well!
Oh, Discord. Stai pensando trooooooppo alle cose. Tutto quello che devi fare è far sentire Fluttershy a suo agio. Dovrebbe essere piuttosto semplice per te. La conosci così bene!

Discord: And that's why you're the party expert. Thank you, Pinkie Pie. I feel so much better now.
Ed è per questo che sei l’esperta delle feste. Grazie, Pinkie Pie. Mi sento davvero meglio adesso.

Pinkie Pie: Eh, it's what I do.
Eh, è quello che faccio.

Pinkie Pie: Excuse me! Where can I find the glowing, flying, self-folding napkins?
Mi scusi! Dove potrei trovare i tovaglioli luminosi, volanti e auto-pieganti?

Discord: Make Fluttershy feel comfortable, make Fluttershy feel comfortable, comfortable, comfortable... Well, I mean, that shouldn't be a problem.
Far sentire Fluttershy confortevole, far sentire Fluttershy confortevole, far sentire Fluttershy confortevole… Bene, intendo, non dovrebbe essere un problema.

Discord: Oh, dear. That might be a problem.
O, cielo? Quello potrebbe essere un problema.

Discord: Maybe it's not as bad as I think. Maybe Fluttershy would be comfortable having a tea party here.
Forse non è così male come posso pensare. Forse Fluttershy potrebbe essere a suo agio ad avere un incontro del tè qui.

Discord: Maybe I just need another set of eyes on this. What do you think?
Forse ho bisogno di un altro paio di occhi per questo. Cosa ne pensi?

Discord: That bad?
Così male?

Discord 2: No, worse! Fluttershy would never be comfortable here! What have you done?!
No, peggio! Fluttershy non sarà mai a suo agio qui! Cosa hai fatto?

Discord: I was trying to make the tea party different and special like me. But all I did was make it chaotic and weird... like me. What if those ponies at the tea shop and the china shop were right? What if Fluttershy sees how crazy this place is and realizes how different we are? And then doesn't want to be friends anymore?!
Stavo cercando di rendere l’incontro del tè differente e speciale come sono io. Ma tutto quel che ho fatto era renderlo caotico e strano… come me. Cosa sarebbe se quei pony al negozi del tè e delle porcellane avessero ragione? Cosa sarebbe se Fluttershy vedesse quanto folle è questo posto e realizzasse quanto siamo differenti? E poi non volesse più che fossimo amici?!

Discord 2: Relax! We can fix this. Time to call in the team.
Rilassati! Possiamo sistemare tutto. È il momento di chiamare la squadra.

Discord 2: Okay, chief. What's the plan?
Bene,capo. Qual è il piano?

Discord: What to do, what to do, what to do... Oh!
Cosa fare, cosa fare, cosa fare… Oh!
TeoWolf82
Alicorno
Alicorno

Pony preferito: Luna e Applejack

Messaggioda Midnight Specter » 25/06/2017, 23:04

Uh, ecco, ha un sapore delizioso.
Discord: Uh, well, it tastes delicious.

Oh... Okay.
Fluttershy: Oh... Okay.

C'é un tempo particolarmente splendido in questi giorni.
Discord: What particularly nice weather we're having.

Sì... sì, decisamente.
Fluttershy: Yes... Yes, we are.

L'altro giorno ha piovuto, però.
Discord: It did rain the other day, however.

Ma il tempo oggi é particolarmente splendido. ...Come ho asserito precedentemente. Vuoi assaggiare un toast al latte?
Discord: But the weather today is particularly nice. ...As I previously mentioned. Would you care for some milk toast?

Uh, Discord, non sembri essere tu oggi. Va tutto bene?
Fluttershy: Uh, Discord, you don't seem to be yourself today. Are you feeling all right?

Cosa intendi con questo?
Discord: Whatever do you mean?

Beh, semplicemente... quello che indossi. Ed anche ciò che dici. Ed il modo in cui lo dici. E, um, praticamente tutto il resto.
Fluttershy: Well, it's just... what you're wearing. And also what you're saying. And also the way you're saying it. And, um, pretty much everything else.

Oh, cara Fluttershy, non preoccuparti. Ti posso assicurare che, per la prima volta, mi sento prefettamente normale. Adesso, lascia che ti riempia il bicchiere.
Discord: Oh, dear Fluttershy, worry not. I can assure you that for the first time, I'm feeling perfectly normal. Now, let me top you off.

Oops! Che sbadato! É imbarazzantr
Discord: Oops! Butterfingers! How embarrassing.

Uh, che sta succedendo?
Fluttershy: Uh, what's going on?

Non... ne ho idea.
Discord: I have... no idea.

Discord! Stai iniziando a svanire!
Fluttershy: [gasps] Discord! You're starting to fade away!

Oh, ma non mi dire... Hai letto qualche libro interessante ultimamente?
Discord: Oh, you don't say... Have you read any good books lately?

Huh. Hai assaggiato gli scones? Sono davvero deliziosi. Il segreto é un po' di burro extra.
Discord: Huh. Have you tried the scones? They're positively delectable. The secret is in the extra butter.

Cosa c'é che non va in te?! Ti comporti in modo così normale, il che non é normale per te!
Fluttershy: What is wrong with you?! You're acting so normal, which is not so normal for you!

Beh, che cosa intendi? Questo sono semplicemente io che mi comporto da me stesso.
Discord: Well, whatever do you mean? This is just me being me.

No, non lo é! Questo sei tu che ti comporti da pony qualunque!
Fluttershy: No, it's not! It's you being like everypony else!

Eeeek! Più ti comporti così, più svanisci! Tu sei una creatura di puro caos! Essere normale ti sta distruggendo!
Fluttershy: Eeeek! The more you do it, the more you fade away! Of course! You're a creature of pure chaos! Being normal is destroying you!

Molto interessante. Mi ricorda una cosa che ho sentito oggi al supermercato.
Discord: How interesting. That reminds me of something I heard at the market today.

Smettila! Ti prego! Devi tornare a comportarti nel tuo non-normale modo normale! Veloce, Discord! Uh, fai qualcosa di caotico prima che sia troppo tardi! Perfavore!
Fluttershy: Stop it! Please! You need to go back to being your not-normal normal self! Quick, Discord! Uh, do something chaotic before it's too late! Please!

Fare qualcosa di caotico? Ci proverò...
Discord: Do something chaotic? I'll try...

Ohhhh, non va bene...
Discord: Ohhhh, that's not good...

Immagino che tocchi a me allora. Okay. Va bene. Che ne dici di...
Fluttershy: Then I guess it's up to me. Okay. All right. How about...

Oh, no! Ho ribaltato questa tazza! É abbastanza caotico, non é vero?
Fluttershy: Oh, no! I tipped over that cup! That's pretty chaotic, right?

E se io... Oh, cavolo! Parlare a bocca piena dopo aver dato un morso ad ognuno di questi sandwich! Che stramberia! Ti fa qualche effetto?
Fluttershy: What if I... Oh, my! Talking with food in my mouth after taking a bite from every sandwich! How wacky! Doing anything for ya?

Okay. Forse devo iniziare a pensare come te. Ohhh... cosa farebbe Discord? Beh, immagino che lui farebbe una copia di sé stesso per scambiarsi qualche idea.
Fluttershy: Okay. Maybe I need to start thinking like you. Ohhh... What would Discord do? Well, I guess he'd probably make another version of himself to bounce ideas off of.

Midnight Specter
Traduttori
Traduttori

Pony preferito: Starlight/Luna

Messaggioda Laura Scratch » 28/06/2017, 16:26

Ultima modifica di Laura Scratch il 29/06/2017, 17:36, modificato 2 volte in totale.
Laura Scratch
Traduttori
Traduttori

Pony preferito: DJPon3, Pinkie Pie

Messaggioda Gooddwarf » 28/06/2017, 17:18

Revisione di teowolf

Uh… tu sei amico di Fluttershy?

Si… Giudicatrice… Commessa… pony! Perché è cosi una sorpresa? Certo, lei è più un tipo silenzioso, e io sono un po', beh, più estroso. Ma ti faccio sapere che siamo buonissimi amici. Ed è per questo che ho bisogno del miglior servizio da tè!

Uh, allora forse sarai interessato al nostro classico completo da tè-per-due.

Una teiera che versa il tè e basta? Che cosa assolutamente orribile!

Ma è quello che tutte le teiere dovrebbero fare.

Non più! Molto meglio! Non impacchettarla. Mi seguirà a casa.

Ora, vediamo. Ho il tè perfetto e il servizio da tè perfetto. Di cos’altro ho bisogno per organizzare il tè perfetto? Oh! Decorazioni, ma certo!

Bene... ma neanche lontanamente abbastanza bene per Fluttershy.

Meglio. Oh! Mi serviranno dei tovaglioli. Li farò semplicemente... ah, beh, potrei... oppure... No. Non ho idee. Come posso migliorarli? Cosa dovrei fare? Farli... Farli brillare! Oh, così non è bello abbastanza per Fluttershy. Dovrei farli volare? Brillare, volare e... e piegare! Brillare, volare e piegare in forme divertenti, forse?

Ehm, Discord? Ti senti bene?

Pinkie Pie! Proprio il pony di cui ho bisogno. In qualità di pony delle feste e cara amica – ma non amica del cuore – di Fluttershy, ho bisogno del tuo consiglio. Sto organizzando un tè per lei, e deve essere perfetto. No! Deve essere addirittura più che perfetto!

Oh, Discord. Ci stai davveeeero pensando su troppo. Tutto quello che devi fare è far sentire Fluttershy a suo agio. Dovrebbe essere piuttosto semplice per te. La conosci così bene!

Ed è per questo che sei l’esperta delle feste. Grazie, Pinkie Pie. Mi sento davvero meglio adesso.

Eh, è quello che faccio.

Mi scusi! Dove posso trovare i tovaglioli brillanti, volanti e auto-pieganti?

Far sentire Fluttershy a suo agio, far sentire Fluttershy a suo agio, far sentire Fluttershy a suo agio... Bene, voglio dire, non dovrebbe essere un problema.

O, cielo? Quello potrebbe essere un problema.

Forse non è così male come penso. Forse Fluttershy potrebbe essere a suo agio a prendere un tè qui.

Forse ho bisogno di un altro punto di vista su questo. Cosa ne pensi?

È così male?

No, peggio! Fluttershy non sarà mai a suo agio qui! Cosa hai fatto?

Stavo cercando di rendere questo tè diverso e speciale come me. Ma tutto quel che ho fatto era renderlo caotico e strano... come me. E se quei pony al negozio del tè e delle porcellane avessero ragione? E se Fluttershy vedesse quanto folle è questo posto e realizzasse quanto siamo diversi? E poi non volesse più che fossimo amici?!

Rilassati! Possiamo sistemare tutto. È il momento di chiamare la squadra.

Bene, capo. Qual è il piano?

Cosa fare, cosa fare, cosa fare… Oh!

revisione di Lauro Scratch

Ma una non sarà abbastanza. Ne avrà bisogno di più! Molte di più!

Ehila, Fluttershy! Idee su come rendere più Discord questo tè? Ciao, Fluttershy! Grazie per averlo chiesto! Prima di tutto devi ridecorare questo posto. Voglio dire, qui è dove vive Discord! E mi stai dicendo che non ci sono delle scale che non portano da nessuna parte? Ci penso io!

Meglio... ma ha ancora bisogno di qualcosa. Adesso ci siamo!

Funziona! Ok, cos'altro? Mobili sul pavimento? Così prevedibile! Mettiamoli dove non dovrebbero stare!

E avrebbe una sdraio che potrebbe rincorrerti! Perché è divertente così! Scommetto che non mi prendi!
[n.d.r: si perde il gioco di parole con "chaise lounge" che si pronuncia sia come "sedia a sdraio" o "sedia che rincorre"]

Oh! E Discord avrebbe un tipo speciale di tè! Come del ginseng che potrebbe cantare!

Certo. C-certo

E lo servirebbe su un tavolo fluttuante! Non ne abbiamo mai parlato, ma sono quasi sicura che Discord odi la gravità!

Infatti! Chi vuole essere ancorato al pavimento quando puoi fare questo?

Questo è proprio quello che speravo!

Questo è quello che speravi? Ma questo è completamente l'opposto dei tuoi tè.

Non mi aspetterei che tu organizzassi un tè come lo faccio io. Siamo diversi!

Lo so. Avevo paura che se avessi visto quanto siamo diversi non avresti più voluto che fossimo amici.

Cosa?! Perché pensare una cosa del genere?

Perché per gli altri non ha senso che lo siamo.

Sarà vero, ma per me ha senso. Non avrei mai pensato di far cantare del ginseng prima di incontrarti. Mi hai aperto gli occhi a tante altre possibilità e impossibilità. Quindi credo che quello che sto cercando di dirti è che tu mi piaci perché sei così diverso da me.

Davvero?

Ma certo, sciocchino! Dopotutto cos'è Discord senza un po' di caos?

Bene! In questo caso di certo non ho bisogno di indossare questo.

Oops! Dimenticavo che avevo ancora questo addosso!

Ora, riguardo al tè...

Sai, il tuo giardino è adorabile.

Beh, grazie per averlo notato. E non posso fare a meno di notare che hai bisogno di un'altra tazza.

Salute.

È davvero un piacere averti qui.

Sono contenta di essere qui. E mi piace molto casa tua. Perché è così da te.

Beh, grazie, Fluttershy.

Ora, perché non proviamo quei sandwich dall'aspetto delizioso?

Mi hai letto nel pensiero!
Gooddwarf
Traduttori
Traduttori

Pony preferito: Fluttershy

Torna a Subbing Serie Ufficiale