[Coordinamento] 9x11 - Student Counsel

Area dedicata in cui il gruppo Traduttori CMC-What The Buck! si organizza per il lavoro sugli episodi di FiM e della serie Equestria Girls.

Moderatore: Mindstorm

[Coordinamento] 9x11 - Student Counsel

Messaggioda Mindstorm » 26/05/2019, 20:19

Le linee guida alla traduzione sono consultabili qui: REGOLAMENTO & LINEE GUIDA TRADUTTORI

Come pubblicare il testo tradotto:
- Postate il testo direttamente sul topic:
Codice: Seleziona tutto
[spoiler]TESTO TRADOTTO[/spoiler]

- Per facilitare il lavoro di revisione, lasciate per ogni dialogo la versione originale. Esempio:
Ciao Twilight!
Pinkie Pie: Hi, Twilight!

Termini frequenti

Dizionari on-line
Reverso Context Traduttore parole e frasi
WordReference Dizionario Inglese-italiano
Heinle's Newbury House Dictionary of American English Dizionario Americano
Oxford Dictionaries Dizionario Inglese
Urbandictionary Dizionario sullo Slang AngloAmericano
Idioms Yourdictionary Dizionario sui modi di dire AngloAmericani

Tempi di consegna (dall'assegnazione delle parti):
  • Traduttori-subber (cioè chi subba direttamente ciò che traduce): 24 ore
  • Traduttori: 12 - Max 18 ore
  • Subber: fino alle 17 del lunedì successivo alla messa in onda

Coordinatore:

• Mindstorm

Video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1C7Zwmu ... Ty9S3MfwxX

Traduttori:

1. Mindstorm (+sub)
    Trixie: I know how hard you've been working lately, so I figured you could use a break.
    Starlight Glimmer: [gasps] Trixie, this looks amazing! But my job doesn't really seem like work.
    Starlight Glimmer: Oh! Speaking of...
    Starlight Glimmer: Sure, being counselor for the students at Twilight's School of Friendship is demanding, but—
    Starlight Glimmer: Oh. One sec.
    Starlight Glimmer: What was I saying? Oh, right. Being able to use the experiences of my checkered past and help young students feels pretty great. Oh, yum! Mmm, thanks!
    Trixie: Of course I feel nothing but admiration for the work you do, but it is a little all-consuming. And I miss spending time with you.
    Starlight Glimmer: What are you talking about? We're spending time right now.
    Trixie: Well...
    Starlight Glimmer: [mouth full] Hold that thought.
    Starlight Glimmer: [sighs] Sorry. I cast a spell on the door to my office so this bracelet goes off whenever there's a knock. Yona is having the worst time with her braids lately. [sips] Anyway, you were saying? [theme song]
    Silverstream: I totally respect my younger cousins' decisions to stay seaponies, but they've never been on dry land. Preparing for a visit with them is almost as much work as the research assignment Headmare Twilight gave me on hazardous fauna of the Everfree Forest! How would you describe a shower to creatures who live in water? So far, I've got "warm" and "steamy". Actually, steam has water in it.
    Starlight Glimmer: Silverstream, there are a lot of students who want to see me today.
    Silverstream: I just need a few shower adjectives... that don't rely on the wet part.
    Starlight Glimmer: [sighs] Well, there's "clean", "relaxing", um...
    Silverstream: "Relaxing"... I don't know. A nap's relaxing, too. "Warm" and "clean" are okay. Wow. I have to give this some more thought.
    Starlight Glimmer: Oh. Okay. Well, I'm here to help. My door is always open.
    Trixie: Except for today, of course.
    Trixie: If we leave now, we can finish everything before sundown.
    Starlight Glimmer: Trixie, I-I can't leave. It's almost spring break. Twilight and the others have already left to celebrate the spring solstice in Canterlot, and I have to help the students with any issues before they head home for the holiday.
    Trixie: I know you're busy, but I hope you haven't forgotten about the Spring Solst-astic!
    Trixie: The party Maud and Mudbriar are throwing?
    Trixie: Sunburst is coming to town?
    Trixie: You and I promised to make the cake?
    Starlight Glimmer: [scoffs] How could I possibly forget about that?
    Trixie: Nopony is saying your job isn't important, but plans you make with your friends are important, too.
    Starlight Glimmer: [sighs] I know. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have forgotten. Obviously I need to be available to my students, but that doesn't mean I can't help with all the things we have to do.
    Trixie: Good!
    Starlight Glimmer: Great! So... what are all the things we have to do?

2. Laurel Crown (+sub)
    Trixie: [whines] Maud needs streamers for the decorations. Sunburst wants us to pick up a genuine pre-Equestrian spring solstice chafing dish from the antique shop.
    Starlight Glimmer: Of course he does.
    Trixie: Mudbriar wants a bouquet of flowering sticks – whatever that means. And I thought we were both looking forward to Mrs. Cake teaching us the secret recipe to her famous spring solstice cake.
    Starlight Glimmer: Oh! I-I totally am! [chuckles] But we could just buy a cake from her, right?
    Trixie: We could... but then we'd miss out on baking together. Plus, the time I spent flattering and convincing and begging her to share the recipe with you for nothing! And we promised to make a cake, not buy a cake! And the Great and Powerful Trixie keeps her promises!
    Starlight Glimmer: Okay! Why don't we just split up these jobs? I'll get the streamers and the chafing dish. You—
    Starlight Glimmer: —get started on those sticks, and I'll be right back! [laughs nervously] You know, why don't I just hang on to this? Don't want to forget the things I just said I'd take care of. Because I am totally gonna take care of them!
    Rose: Could it be plum blossom?
    Trixie: I have no idea.
    Starlight Glimmer: Whoops! Heh. Sorry, Rose. But I need a bouquet of flowering sticks, stat!
    Trixie: I thought I was getting the flowering sticks.
    Rose: Uh, I'm still not exactly sure what they are.
    Trixie: No one is.
    Starlight Glimmer: Right. Got it. You get the sticks. I'll get the streamers… right after I take care of what I'm sure is an even smaller student problem than the last one!
    Silverstream: I think I have the shower thing under control. But I can't figure out how to describe a towel.
    Starlight Glimmer: Now, Smolder, I understand the school can be a bit drafty, but that doesn't mean you can breathe fire anywhere you want!
    Starlight Glimmer: What do you mean Trixie already picked up Sunburst's genuine pre-Equestrian equinox chafing dish?! That was my job! I think. Wait. Was it?
    Starlight Glimmer: Ocellus, it's perfectly normal for a changeling to struggle with identity issues, but—
    Silverstream: Counselor Starlight! When you're done, I need some synonyms for the word "dry". Or, really, just help explaining the concept.
    Starlight Glimmer: Wait, Mrs. Cake! You can't close! Trixie and I need to learn the recipe for your equinox cake!
    Mrs. Cake: Oh, it's fine, dear. Trixie was already here. I told her everything she needs to know.
    Starlight Glimmer: What? No! Aww! The Great and Powerful Trixie might keep her promises, but the Busy and Distracted Starlight sure doesn't. I promised to help her today, and I haven't done a single thing.
    Mrs. Cake: Oh, that doesn't sound hard, dear. A-And I'm not quite sure how to tell you this, but your hoof is glowing.
    Starlight Glimmer: Of course it is.
    Starlight Glimmer: Trixie? What are you doing here?
    Trixie: It's the one place I knew I could find you.
    Starlight Glimmer: I am so sorry about today. I'm just so—
    Trixie: Busy. I know. Obviously your students are more important than your friends.

3. Roxas94 (+sub)
    Starlight Glimmer: That's not—!
    Silverstream: Starlight, you have a minute?
    Starlight Glimmer: Actually, Silverstream, I don't. Besides, I need to lock up the school for the holiday, and it's time you caught the train home. I'm sure a smart and capable student like you can figure out the solution to any problem over the break. But for now, the counselor's office is closed.
    Starlight Glimmer: I have a cake to bake.
    Sunburst: Yow! Is this cake supposed to be so sharp? I mean, it looks really... interesting?
    Mudbriar: Technically, it's not symmetrical or aesthetically pleasing.
    Starlight Glimmer: Maybe it's not the best cake. But we made it together, and that's what counts.
    Maud Pie: [deadpan] I'm glad you brought it. And everything else. I'm very excited. This is going to be the most perfect party ever.
    Trixie: And with all of your students home for the holiday, I won't have to worry about you being summoned to your office in the middle of it.
    Starlight Glimmer: Nothing is gonna take me away from this party.
    Terramar: Hello?! Starlight?! Starlight?!
    Maud Pie: [deadpan] Sorry. This is a private cavern.
    Terramar: Is Starlight here?! I was told she'd be here!
    Starlight Glimmer: What's wrong?
    Terramar: I'm Terramar, Silverstream's brother. I've been looking all over for you. Silverstream is missing!
    Starlight Glimmer: I don't understand. Silverstream didn't come home?
    Terramar: I was supposed to meet her at the Mount Aris train station, but she never showed up!
    Sunburst: It's a long way between Ponyville and Mount Aris. She could be anywhere.
    Terramar: Our parents are leading teams of Hippogriffs and seaponies, searching the land and sea between here and our home. They sent me to check the school.
    Starlight Glimmer: But the school's closed. All the students are gone.
    Terramar: Are you sure? I know she had a big project due for Twilight. Do you think she might've stayed to finish it?
    Starlight Glimmer: She never told me about a project.
    Trixie: Well, to be fair, you closed your office the last time she came by.
    Starlight Glimmer: Really?
    Terramar: What kind of counselor turns away a student with a problem?!
    Trixie: The kind with too much on her plate! Starlight has always gone out of her way for her students. And I mean always.
    Starlight Glimmer: Except apparently when it matters. This is all my fault! You all go back to the party. Terramar and I will check the school. We'll find your sister.
    Maud Pie: [deadpan] I should've known it couldn't last. Party perfection is more of a Pinkie thing.
    Mudbriar: Mm. I wasn't going to say anything, but these flowers are just glued on, so technically, it wasn't perfect already. But that's probably not important.
    Starlight Glimmer: You check the grounds, and I'll look inside.

4. Bad_Karma
    Starlight Glimmer: Silverstream? Hello? Anycreature?!
    Terramar: [panting] She's not down here.
    Starlight Glimmer: I don't see her anywhere.
    Terramar: Did you check her room?
    Starlight Glimmer: Well, she's not here.
    Terramar: No, she isn't. But look at this.
    Starlight Glimmer: A cockatrice?
    Terramar: Could that be what her project was on? You don't think she went into the Everfree Forest to find a cockatrice by herself, do you?
    Starlight Glimmer: I don't know, but I'm going to find out.
    Starlight Glimmer: What are you all doing here?
    Sunburst: We came to help.
    Trixie: We couldn't let you handle this alone.
    Mudbriar: Technically, she wasn't alone. But we wanted to help anyway.
    Starlight Glimmer: Thanks. All of you. But the students are my responsibility. I'm the one who didn't do my job when it actually mattered.
    Trixie: I... might share a bit of the blame for pressuring you into leaving work early.
    Starlight Glimmer: But I don't want to ruin your party.
    Maud Pie: [deadpan] We can still have a party. A search party.
    Terramar: Can we talk about all this later? Silverstream might be in the Everfree Forest alone!
    Starlight Glimmer: We think she went in to do research on cockatrices.
    Sunburst: What?! The gaze of the cockatrice is known to petrify any who dare to cross its path! And the reptilian birds are elusive and solitary! W-Where would we even start?!
    Trixie: I have a lot of experience telling ponies that I have experience with the dangerous creatures of Everfree Forest! Follow me! The Great and Directionally Astute Trixie says we go left! This way!
    Maud Pie: [deadpan] Weren't we just here?
    Starlight Glimmer: Trixie, do you have any idea how to find a cockatrice?
    Trixie: No. But usually, when there's a dangerous creature in the forest I don't want to meet, this is how I meet them.
    Sunburst: We might need a more concrete plan.
    Trixie: Hmph. Suit yourself.
    Terramar: Um, according to Silverstream's research, the cockatrice prefers rocky terrain and ample shade.
    Trixie: Rocks and shade. Hmm. I can't imagine where we'll find that in a forest.
    Maud Pie: [deadpan] Actually, rocks aren't the most hospitable environment for shade trees.
    Mudbriar: Technically, pine trees like Pinus cembra or Pinus sylvestris can grow from narrow crevasses or cracks in a rocky rhizosphere.
    Maud Pie: [deadpan] You complete me.
    Starlight Glimmer: There's some pine trees over there!
    Starlight Glimmer: [whispering] I thought you said they were solitary!

5. TeoWolf82
    Sunburst: [whispering] They are! This must be some kind of migration.
    Terramar: At least there's no sign of Silverstream. I can't imagine getting caught in the middle of that flock.
    Trixie: [whispering] It's just lucky we're all over here and they're all over there.
    Mudbriar: Technically—
    Trixie: [whispering] Don't even say it!
    Starlight Glimmer: Whatever you do, don't look at them. Their gaze can turn you to stone.
    Terramar: [whispering] So what do we do?
    Sunburst: Run!
    Starlight Glimmer: Sunburst!
    Starlight Glimmer: Stop! It's me!
    Sunburst: Starlight! I'm so sorry. We have to get out of here.
    Starlight Glimmer: I know. Hang on. We can't leave Silverstream might still be in the forest. Stay here. I'll get the others.
    Sunburst: Be careful!
    Terramar: The clucking is coming from everywhere!
    Trixie: The Great and Powerful Trixie fears no cluck!
    Starlight Glimmer: Come on!
    Starlight Glimmer: Maud! We've got to get out of here!
    Maud Pie: [deadpan] I'm not leaving him.
    Sunburst: Mudbriar's been turned to stone?!
    Maud Pie: [deadpan] I didn't think I could love him anymore.
    Trixie: We've got to get out of here!
    Terramar: But we haven't found Silverstream! We can't leave yet!
    Starlight Glimmer: Well, we can't stay here! Come on!
    Starlight Glimmer: This way!
    Trixie: Now what?!
    Sunburst: Let's hope Silverstream found a good place to hide. There could be hundreds more cockatrices on the way. If this really is a migration, it'll take a full lunar cycle to complete.
    Terramar: Ohhh. I have to get word back to our parents that Silverstream could be surrounded by those terrifying birds!
    Maud Pie: And as handsome as Mudbriar is now, we should probably catch one of them to turn him back to normal.
    Starlight Glimmer: [groans] This is all my fault. I'm never taking time off from my counseling duties again.
    Trixie: That seems a little extreme.
    Starlight Glimmer: Really?! If I hadn't galloped off to a holiday celebration, Silverstream would be safe with her family, and you'd all be enjoying Maud's party! Instead, my student is missing, we're surrounded by a flock of petrifying chicken-snakes, and Maud's boyfriend was turned into a hunk of rock!
    Maud Pie: [deadpan] You got the "hunk" part right.
    Starlight Glimmer: And to top it off, we have no idea if Silverstream even came to Everfree at all! But I have no idea where else to look!
    Trixie: Has that always been there?

6. Mindstorm (+sub)
    Starlight Glimmer: What? Oh, that's the students' treehouse. Apparently it grew from the Tree of Harmony and— [gasps] Of course! That should've been the first place we looked!
    Starlight Glimmer: [sighs, gasps] Silverstream, look out!
    Silverstream: Counselor Starlight, no! Wait! This is Edith. She's helping me with my project.
    Starlight Glimmer: I... don't understand.
    Silverstream: After you encouraged me to solve my own problem, I decided to get my project done before I left. That way, I could really focus on my family during my visit. The school was closed, so I came here.
    Terramar: Why didn't you tell anyone? Mom and Dad are worried sick!
    Silverstream: Oh, no! I'm so sorry! Once Edith volunteered to help, I guess I lost track of time. Cockatrices are really friendly if you know how to interact with them.
    Sunburst: I can't believe you figured out how to trigger her nesting response.
    Silverstream: They are really fascinating creatures. Did you know that they migrate to the Everfree Forest once a year? Can you imagine what would happen if you stumble on a whole flock of these?
    Starlight Glimmer: I have a few ideas.
    Silverstream: I'm sorry you got turned to stone looking for me. But I'm glad Edith was able to turn you back.
    Sunburst: [hushed, to Trixie] How do you tell the difference?
    Maud Pie: [deadpan] I have mixed feelings about it.
    Mudbriar: Technically, I will always be a stick pony. But the experience has given me an even deeper appreciation for the density and permanence of rock.
    Maud Pie: [deadpan] Swoon.
    Terramar: Silverstream and I should get going. But I wanted to thank you for everything you did to help find her.
    Starlight Glimmer: I just wish I hadn't abandoned her in the first place.
    Trixie: Starlight, you didn't abandon her.
    Starlight Glimmer: I might as well have. Even though it turned out all right, things could've been a lot worse.
    Sunburst: You can't be expected to supervise your students every second of every day.
    Starlight Glimmer: I'm not so sure.
    Silverstream: I like that you're always available, but it kind of makes it okay to come to you with stuff that maybe isn't super important.
    Trixie: Of course being a school counselor is a big responsibility. But always being at work isn't fair to anypony. Especially me.
    Starlight Glimmer: Do you think if I had set times to see me, it might help you decide what you really need to talk about?
    Silverstream: To be honest, you really weren't very helpful with the other stuff anyway.
    Starlight Glimmer: Yeah— Wait, what?!
    Trixie: Happy Spring Solst-astic, everypony! Who wants a piece of Mrs. Cake's famous—?
    Sunburst: Petrified dessert?
    Maud Pie: [deadpan] You had me at "petrified".

Revisionatori:

• Mindstorm
  • Laura Scratch
Mindstorm
CavalcaTempeste
CavalcaTempeste

Pony preferito: Mane 6, Icarus

Torna a Subbing Serie Ufficiale