Pubblicazioni Ministry of Image: Reading is Magic!!

L'area delle fan arts, fanfiction, e progetti amatoriali dei Brony da tutto il mondo.

Pubblicazioni Ministry of Image: Reading is Magic!!

Messaggioda TeoWolf82 » 07/01/2021, 22:14

Arriva un ghiotto annuncio per gli insaziabili amanti della lettura, in questo Topic potrete trovare le edizioni cartacee di alcune delle più note e apprezzate FanFiction del fandom di MLP! (Sono disponibili solo nella loro versione internazionale in lingua Inglese)

Abbiamo pensato di orgnizzare questo thread per dare un riferimento e per coloro che possono essere interessati di effettuare eventualmente ordini di gruppo dei libri.

Attenzione: la gestione dell'acquisto e della successiva distribuzione tra i partecipanti sarà a carico degli stessi interessati.

Ma adesso andiamo a esplorare cosa potrete trovare di appassionante da leggere!!!
Cliccando sulle immagini delle copertine verrete indirizzati alla pagina dove poter ordinare il libro che vi interessa.

Past Sins

Introduction:
On a dark night filled with even darker magics, an insane cult attempts to give Nightmare Moon a body and life of her own, utterly separate from Princess Luna. But, when the spell is interrupted by Celestia, something unexpected is created.

Now, a little black alicorn filly named Nyx finds herself living under the care of Twilight Sparkle, only to be haunted by memories and emotions from her past. Is she Nightmare Moon reborn or is she simply a doppelganger with a soul and mind of her own? Can Twilight Sparkle protect Nyx from those who refuse to see past her dragon eyes and black coat?

Or, will Nyx be forced to inherit the sins that may not even be hers and become the greatest evil Equestria has ever known

Tales of the Sun

A collection of stories about Princess Celestia! Hardcover, 9 color illustrations from Maytee, Asimos, Lexx 2.0. and SaintMax.

The following stories are included in the Sun book:

• Brokenimage321 – Celestia XVII

• PhantomFox – Sunny Skies All Day Long

• vSkywriter – Princess Celestia Hates Tea

• Prane – Dune Goddess

• Horizon – Administrative Angel

• GhostOfHeraclitus – Whom the Princesses Would Destroy...

• Miller Minus – Analemma

• Georg – In Celestia We Trust, All Others Pay Cash

• Bad Horse – Sisters

Tales of the Moon

A collection of stories about Princess Luna! Hardcover, 9 color illustrations from Maytee, Asimos, Lexx 2.0. and KirillKx.

The following stories are included in the Moon book:

• Tigerhorse – Her Soldiers, We

• Dragonjek – Music for the Mare in the Moon

• TheKissoftheVoid – The Nightmare Omen

• Chuckfinley – Luna, Princess of Space

• Pearple Prose – Tenebrae

• Cynewulf – Lunangrad

• Ponydora Prancypants – Que Sera, Sera

• Horizon – Thou Goddess & Quiet Boy and Moon Horse

The Enchanted Library

Introduction

Everypony enjoys myths and ponytales, even if they know such things aren't real. Alicorns fighting against a spirit of chaos? An ancient princess trapped in a library under a tree, waiting to be found? Quite enchanting and fantastic tales yes, but nonetheless as fictional as Daring Do and other such stories. At least, that's what Rarity used to think.

She doesn't anymore.

Stardust

Annotation:

Isolated from her friends and taken prisoner in the middle of a war, Twilight must deal with the very real dangers of being percieved as an enemy as well as the nightmares of her arrival on 'Earth'. Can she overcome her own fears and the fears of her captors? Will the wayward unicorn's assistance be a boon or a curse to the 'humans?' Most importantly, will she ever find her way home?

"In short, it's a story of friendship and plasma rifles, with the emphasis on the friendship. The characters are well written, the XCOM setting is fleshed out very well, and the story is compelling. If you love XCOM, you'll love the story, but even if you've never heard of it, it's more than worth giving the first 3 chapters a read.

There's excellent action later on, but the real strength lies in the collision between the friendly and naive world of Twilight Sparkle and the desperate world of humans fighting a losing war for survival and willing to do anything to turn the tide.

Anthropology

Annotation:

Humans.

Truth or myth? Ancient lost civilization or just an old pony's tale?

No pony has ever seen one, and most haven't even heard of them. But Lyra knows that these wonderful creatures are more than just old legends, and she's going to find out... and possibly drive her roommate insane in the process.

Background Pony

Annotation:

My name is Lyra Heartstrings, and you will not remember me. You won't even remember this conversation. Just like with everypony else I've ever met, everything I do or say will be forgotten. Every letter I've written will appear blank; every piece of evidence I've left behind will end up missing. I'm stuck here in Ponyville because of the same curse that has made me so forgettable. Still, that doesn't stop me from doing the one thing that I love: making music. If my melodies find their way into your heart, then there is still hope for me. If I can't prove that I exist, I can at least prove that my love for each and every one of you exists. Please, listen to my story, my symphony, for it is me.

Content:
Hardcover, 2 volumes, 20 b/w illustrations from Ramiras, 512 & 648 pages.
Unfortunately, the letters in our books are not colored. All color text is replaced with 5 different fonts

Two Sides of Melody

The collection of stories about the adventures of Octavia Melody and Vinyl Scratch, it includes three stories: Accidental Harmony, Allegrezza and My Roommate is a Vampire. The book has 500 pages and 3 full-color illustrations from Ataxia.

Long Road to Friendship
•libro non disponibile•
After putting on the Element of Magic, Sunset Shimmer was shown just how much of a monster she really is. But that wasn't all the Elements did to her.

Sunset has now been forced to serve penance by answering any question truthfully and by doing anything asked of her, whether she wants to or not.

And she really doesn't want to.

Until all of the hatred in her heart is gone, Sunset is at the whim of her peers, unbeknownst to them of course. Can her new "friends" help her down the road to redemption?

If not, there's always that other Twilight Sparkle she keeps running into.

Fallout: Equestria

Introduction:

Once upon a time, in the magical land of Equestria...

…there came an era when the ideals of friendship gave way to greed, selfishness, paranoia and a jealous reaping of dwindling space and natural resources. Lands took up arms against their neighbors. The end of the world occurred much as we had predicted -- the world was plunged into an abyss of balefire and dark magic. The details are trivial and pointless. The reasons, as always, purely our own. The world was nearly wiped clean of life. A great cleansing; a magical spark struck by pony hooves quickly raged out of control. Megaspells rained from the skies. Entire lands were swallowed in flames and fell beneath the boiling oceans. Ponykind was almost extinguished, their spirits becoming part of the ambient radiation that blanketed the lands. A quiet darkness fell across the world...

…But it was not, as some had predicted, the end of the world. Instead, the apocalypse was simply the prologue for another bloody chapter in pony history. In the early days, thousands were spared the horrors of the holocaust by taking refuge in enormous underground shelters known as Stables. But when they emerged, they had only the hell of the wastes to greet them. All except those in Stable Two. For on that fateful day when spellfire rained from the sky, the giant steel door of Stable Two swung closed, and never re-opened.

Fallout: Equestria – Project Horizons

Fallout: Equestria – Project Horizons, part. 1
Part One - The Security Mare

Blackjack, an incompetent security mare from the dystopian Stable 99, suddenly has her monotonous life turned upside down when the stable is invaded by vicious raiders. In a daring plan to save her home, Blackjack flees the stable with EC-1101, a valuable data file. With an enormous price on her head and a deadly cyberpony out for her blood, the struggle to survive in the blasted ruins of Hoofington tests her resolve and courage to their limits.

Fallout: Equestria – Project Horizons, part. 2
Part Two - Blood and Stars

Free of pursuit for the time being, Blackjack sets to finding out more about the mysterious data file that the monstrous Reaper, Deus, invaded her home stable to find; a task made easier by powerful and enigmatic new allies. More and more, however, thoughts of her past mistakes weigh heavily on the Security Mare’s conscience, and the hunt for answers soon transforms into an impossible quest for redemption.

Fallout: Equestria – Project Horizons, part. 3
Part Three - Second Chances

Events build towards their inevitable climax in Equestria at large. Meanwhile, in Hoofington, rumors spread far and wide about the sudden disappearance of the notorious Security Mare. Strange groups accumulate outside settlements throughout the region, bearing an ominous standard. Life-stealing Enervation fields are on the rise, and something terrible stirs beneath the ruins of the Core. One way or another, the fallen city’s dark secrets will soon come to light, and dramatic changes are in store for a certain group of friends...

Fallout: Equestria – Project Horizons, part. 4
Part Four - Homecoming

The trials of the Wasteland wear everypony down with time, but with shadowy agendas coming to the fore and EC-1101 approaching its final destination, there’s little opportunity to rest. Pursued by the Harbingers, the Remnant, the Enclave, and worse, life just keeps getting harder. And as she faces these challenges, the bearer of Equestria's destiny finds herself doubting the very quest upon which she's embarked.

Still, there's no place like home... right?

Fallout: Equestria – Project Horizons, part. 5
Part Five - Horizons

All across the Wasteland, sunshine and rainbows burst across the sky, and the Book of LittlePip, of the Lightbringer, gives hope to many who had thought it lost forever. Troubles still beset the peoples of what was once Equestria, but now the future, like the light from above, is bright. Except in the Hoof. There, no rainbow rings were seen; there, the clouds are as thick as ever, and the rain falls upon Enervated soil. In the Hoof, the Security Mare, for one brief moment, parted the clouds and let the city see the sky... and then she fell into the Core. After three months of silence, she is dead. She must be. But... Even if she is... There are Things stirring in that towering necropolis, and the world should hope that she is one of them. For if she is not... the Hoof may be only the beginning.
TeoWolf82
Alicorno
Alicorno

Pony preferito: Luna e Applejack

Re: Pubblicazioni Ministry of Image: Reading is Magic!!

Messaggioda babil » 08/01/2021, 21:09

Ma non corrono rischi legali con la Hasbro? ò.o

Quando tutto cominciò...
babil
Rainbow Pony
Rainbow Pony

Pony preferito: Rarity

Re: Pubblicazioni Ministry of Image: Reading is Magic!!

Messaggioda TeoWolf82 » 22/01/2021, 9:55

Come tutto quello che viene creato dal fandom, ne più ne meno presumo.
TeoWolf82
Alicorno
Alicorno

Pony preferito: Luna e Applejack

Torna a Appleloosa