Czequestria 2015 (21. - 23. Aug; LARP event on 21st)

All our foreign guests are more than welcome to post in this section.
Feel free to ask about anything you want to know to the italian Brony community.
Everypony's invited!

Moderatore: ALittlePwning

Re: Czequestria 2015 (21. - 23. Aug; LARP event on 21st)

Messaggioda Snow Heart » 31/08/2015, 11:09

Having attended this convention, and it being my very first convention, I have to say it was absolutely AWESOME! The best experience in my life so far. Very well organized, absolutely undescribeably fun LARP event and an extremely friendly and familiar atmosphere. I felt like I was at home, my real home in Equestria!

Big thanks to the organizers and volunteers and everypony who attended, having made this all possible. I can't wait for the next one in two years ^.^
Snow Heart
Blank Flank
Blank Flank

Pony preferito: Fluttershy

Messaggioda Jamis » 07/09/2015, 16:40

@Snow Heart: It's grat to hear you liked it ^_^ I hope to say hello to you at next Czequestria, or even sooner if we meet anywhere in Europe.

Sometimes it looks like the convention is few-men-show, but how many people actually contributed co make Czequestria happen? The list is pretty long... but they all deserve thanks anyway.

So... we are proudly present BIG "Thank you" for everypony from organizers!
Rainbow Dash: It feels good to help others get something they always wanted but never had. Almost as good as getting it yourself.
Jamis
Puledro / Puledra
Puledro / Puledra

Messaggioda Jamis » 14/10/2015, 19:34

Czequestria 2015 may be over, but the memories are not! Here is a selection of various photos and videos recorded prior/during/post convention!

See you at Czequestria 2017, the 3rd iteration of MLP convention in the Heart of the Europe!

Note: If you know about other photos/videos that are not listed here, please let us know in this thread and we will add them to the list, also available on Czequestria webpage.

Photos

Videos

Concert of Przewalski's Ponies: Winter Snow, Tabun, Keep The Beat Alive

Photos and Videos from Twitter

Rainbow Dash: It feels good to help others get something they always wanted but never had. Almost as good as getting it yourself.
Jamis
Puledro / Puledra
Puledro / Puledra

Precedente

Torna a Manehattan