The BronyDays 2013

All our foreign guests are more than welcome to post in this section.
Feel free to ask about anything you want to know to the italian Brony community.
Everypony's invited!

Moderatore: ALittlePwning

The BronyDays 2013

Messaggioda Simontheb » 11/02/2013, 23:02

Hello, bronies! Allow me to introduce myself: my name is Simontheb, I am a science student, and I am also the communication manager of the team organizing the BronyDays. This is, as you may know, a european brony convention that will take place in Paris at the end of October 2013. In this thread, I will provide some information about it:

The BronyDays

-Date: The Saturday 26 and Sunday 27 of October, 2013

-Location: Espace EFCB, 23rd Emile Zola street in Montreuil, Paris, France

-Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BronyDays

-Twitter: https://twitter.com/BronyDays

The BronyDays will be the first european convention to be held in France, and will be entirely bilingual, in both English and French. The program includes games, art and cosplay contests, interviews with the guests, a party (who doesn't like wubs?), and more...

The following guests will attend the convention as guests of honour:

- M.A. Larson, the writer who brought us amazing episodes such as Sonic Rainboom, Return of Harmony, Luna Eclipsed, Magic Duel and Magical Mystery Cure, and overall “one of the biggest driving force toward a unified narrative in the show”.

- JanAnimations, a very talented artist, well-known for having animated the songs “Picture Perfect Pony” , and “Meet the Bronies” for the brony documentary.

- The Living Tombstone, one of the biggest musicians in the fandom! Check out his channel here.

- LaserPon3, famous for his spectacular laser shows, will perform at the convention! His channel here.

- Yulynh, a very talented visual artist, who designed the posters for both our convention and the crowdfunding campaign, will also be at the BronyDays! Check out her Deviant Art here.

-EileMonty is a british voice actress and singer, well-known in the community. she has taken part in various high quality fan animations like “Picture Perfect Pony”, as well as in many awesome songs such as For A United Equestria or I Am Octavia. Not only will she have a panel, she will also perform at the concert scheduled during the convention! Her youtube channel is there.

-The Przewalski’s Ponies are a russian music band, and they will come all the way from Moscow to perform at the concert of the convention and fill your ears with pony music! Their soundcloud is there.

If you wish to cover the BronyDays, to be a vendor or to get a table at the convention, you can now apply, the instructions are in this page (at the bottom).

Follow us on facebook and twiter, pass the word around, for it is your attendance that will turn the BronyDays into something really special.

A note about people under the age of 18: they are welcome in the convention, but they must come with an adult who is legally responsible for them. It can be a brony friend over 18, for instance.

As communication manager of the team behind the convention, I will keep this thread up to date by posting news and editing this first post. If you have any question, feel free to ask them in this thread, and I will do my best to answer you!
Ultima modifica di Simontheb il 03/11/2013, 18:39, modificato 10 volte in totale.
BronyDays convention staff member.
Simontheb
Blank Flank
Blank Flank

Pony preferito: Twilight Sparkle

Re: The BronyDays, convention in Paris

Messaggioda ALittlePwning » 13/02/2013, 8:32

Hey welcome to the forum! Here's a :muffin: for you. Sounds like it will be a pretty sweet event, too bad I don't live in Italy... or France... or Europe... XD

Still though I wish you the best of luck and hope that all goes well.

Also +10 for choosing Twilight Sparkle as your favorite pony ^_^
ALittlePwning
CavalcaTempeste
CavalcaTempeste

Re: The BronyDays, convention in Paris

Messaggioda Crimson » 13/02/2013, 22:19

Hi and welcome to our forum!
That seems a really nice convention and I would love to be there, but I just can't, you know, October isn't the best month of the year for a student to travel to France (lot and lot of homeworks and not so much cash in the wallet) :asd:
BTW thanks for the visit and for the news and good luck to you and the BronyDays convention! :D
:brohoof:
Crimson
Power Pony
Power Pony

Pony preferito: Applejack, Rarity

Re: The BronyDays, convention in Paris: new fundraising camp

Messaggioda Simontheb » 05/05/2013, 0:57

NEWS:

Our fundraising campaign has just been launched: help us invite artists such as LaserPon3 or Jananimation, and even show talents! Participate to and random drawing to win a ticket to the convention!

To make a donation, it's over here!
For further details, check the first post of the topic.
Simontheb
Blank Flank
Blank Flank

Messaggioda Lily WhiteHeart » 05/05/2013, 1:15

October is a nice period of the year to go to Paris... isn't it a low cost period for airplains?

I'm good at English and French (less than the first) too... and I hope I can raise money to come! At least for a day...
I'll check if I can or not!
Lily WhiteHeart
Sposa
Sposa

Pony preferito: Chrysalis, Pipsqueak

Messaggioda Simontheb » 05/05/2013, 14:38

Lily WhiteHeart ha scritto:October is a nice period of the year to go to Paris... isn't it a low cost period for airplains?

I guess so, since it is between summer and christmas.

Lily WhiteHeart ha scritto:I'm good at English and French (less than the first) too... and I hope I can raise money to come! At least for a day...
I'll check if I can or not!

Great, we would be delighted to see italian people come!
Simontheb
Blank Flank
Blank Flank

Messaggioda Simontheb » 06/05/2013, 1:19

We are happy to announce that the poster you can get by donating to our fundraising campaign will be created by the talented Yulynh: check out her DeviantArt, you won't regret it! As for the badge and the T-shir, they will be designed by the talented Azure Glow: his DeviantArt here!
Simontheb
Blank Flank
Blank Flank

Messaggioda Aurelicornus » 06/05/2013, 15:23

Thank you, keep us updated. I think I'll put an article on our blog when I'll get the banner as I requested you :).
Twitter: https://twitter.com/gr3yf3ath3r
Thumblr: https://griffins-unicorns.tumblr.com/
mail: derpyhooves@grifoniunicorni.it
Discord: Aurelicornus#6751 ( Filly Funtasia Discord server: https://discord.gg/yyf4vZR )
Aurelicornus
Rainbow Pony
Rainbow Pony

Messaggioda Simontheb » 06/05/2013, 17:41

Great, thank you again! My pleasure!
Simontheb
Blank Flank
Blank Flank

Messaggioda Simontheb » 08/05/2013, 17:42

Our fundraising campaign has passed the 500 euros milestone and is trotting toward the 1000 euros! A big thank you to all those who donated and who are supporting us!

Immagine

In what other ways may we experience it?

Stay tuned, for soon we will make an announcement about the guests...
An in other news, here is the design for the badge available by donating, made by Azure Glow:
Immagine
Simontheb
Blank Flank
Blank Flank

Prossimo

Torna a Manehattan