Cutie Mark Reviewers: Toys are Magic - Special 3: Zecora

La bacheca dove troverete le ultime novità del merchandising My Little Pony in Italia: qui potete trovare le novità, gli annunci e le ultime anticipazioni della linea di giocattoli nel nostro paese! Qui potete anche rivolgere le vostre domande, opinioni e richieste sulla distribuzione.

Cutie Mark Reviewers: Toys are Magic - Special 3: Zecora

Messaggioda Taliesin » 27/10/2012, 20:28

Zeeeeeeeeecora!!!

Taliesin
Rainbow Pony
Rainbow Pony

Pony preferito: Rarity

Re: Cutie Mark Reviewers: Toys are Magic - Special 3

Messaggioda Jabberwocky » 27/10/2012, 21:07

Taliesin ha scritto:Zeeeeeeeeecora!!!

FIGATA ^3^
Quel vettore mi ricorda i terribili fumetti tedeschi O.o
Immagine
Jabberwocky
Manticora
Manticora

Pony preferito: Pinkie Pie

Messaggioda Kiarachu » 27/10/2012, 22:38

♥_♥ è bellissima! Devo procurarmela al più presto ^_^
Kiarachu
Changeling
Changeling

Pony preferito: Rainbow Dash

Messaggioda Tamaster » 28/10/2012, 20:38

Come al solito, ecco la traduzione inglese dell'episodio. Poi ci penserà magari Leo2 o qualcun'altro a fare i sub.

Hello everyone. This will be the third and last special episode of Cutie Mark Reviewers: Toys Are Magic, then when the new toy series will come out we will start again with the normal episodes. In this third and last episode i would like to show you a particular character that came out as an exclusive in the United States, this character is a pony which is not really a pony; we are talking about Zecora.

So, before going on and seeing the toy itself, i will briefly show you the box. as you can see, we have the same design and the same colors used for the Nightmare Moon bundle, and in the end this bundle is part of the same collection, in fact it is a Collector Series, a Toys 'R Us exclusive, clearely, Toys 'R Us America, so don't hope to already find this thing in Italy... and one other thing that we see is the use of this Zecora vector, that is also printed in a larger size on the back of the box, and it is a vector which has not been used in the cartoon and has been created newely like the majority of the vectors we find on the boxes, and it is not so much accurate to the original one... so, it makes me a little surprised, but the toy itself is very beautiful. So, now, let's open the box.

It's very simple. As we can see, it is opened on the side, it comes out like this, it is not even bonded in a particular way, it is simply inletted in this plastic form... there was just a little scotch... so let's go examinate the toy. You cannot see this due to the recording conditions, but if i would turn off the lights, this toy would glow in the dark, because it is made of phosphorescent plastic. It is just awesome.

Differences and similes with the other ponies; for this i will pick up Rarity. so, similes, Cutie Mark on one side only, the exactly same shape but in this case with the leg raised up, as we saw in other ponies came out in the last series. Another difference is in the hairs, which are thick, and made of a different material which is brush-like and more rigid, and so this, apart from Shining Armor that also had hairs like the ones of the old trolls, which kept the same shape you gave them, she is the only pony who has hairs made differently from all the other ones made this way. We also see that the tail has some differences, because it is made of a similar material, different from the one of the other ponies, which is far more rigid than this, and around it are wrapped some grey and white coloured strings, that resemble the shape of the typical zebra tail. Finally we see that the entire pony is painted, so the hooves has been painted, the stripes, the accessories like the various collars and the bracelet, which we can see only on one half of the body, and then the eye is another interesting section because it's different from all the other eyes seen so far; apart from the shape, also the irids are made in a different way, and in the pupil there is only one white zone, differently from the two ones we have normally, and the shape of the irid, which is normally oval, in this case is more round and hase some small edgings, and a totally different method of coloration.

For those who want to purchase it, i suggest you to access internet sites like Ebay or Amazon, on which this pony is commonly found because it may be a Toys 'R Us exclusive but it is not a limited edition, same for the Nightmare Moon bundle, which is larger and contains six ponies plus Nightmare Moon herslef, has a different cost, while this is a single pony and i got it with 20 dollars with also delivery in Italy. Don't be scared of making purchases on ebay, because it is an excellent way to find what you are looking for, sadly in Italy the distribution is not as fast as in the USA for obvious reasons, so if the Brony does not go to the pony, the pony goes to the Brony.

So, also this time we are over, greets from Zecora, Taliesin, and i also renew the appointment for all who will partecipate the Lucca Comics in date 1 to 4 November, the 4th we will have the majority of Bronies from the mylittlepony.it forum there, come in numbers, and everyone who wants to come is welcome, thanks everybody, good night.
Tamaster

Re: Cutie Mark Reviewers: Toys are Magic - Special 3: Zecora

Messaggioda Cheerliee » 30/01/2013, 14:24

Solo una parola: STUPENDAAAAAAAAAAAAA <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 solo il fatto che è fluorescente, mi attira.
Contate sempre su di me !!!
sempre
La felicità è dove la cerchi!!!
Cheerliee
Fruit Bat
Fruit Bat

Località: Nel tuo freezer oppure cammino di solito sul pelo dell'acqua dello stagno nel tuo giardino
Pony preferito: Rarity e Twilight S.

Messaggioda Kiarachu » 30/01/2013, 21:57

Grazie a Sosilver, adesso ne ho una anch'io <3
Kiarachu
Changeling
Changeling

Pony preferito: Rainbow Dash

Messaggioda Phantom Dusclops'92 » 31/01/2013, 0:20

Ho appena scoperto che il vettore sulla scatola è realizzato sulla base del primo schizzo di Lauren Faust del personaggio.
Phantom Dusclops'92
Grifone
Grifone

Pony preferito: Sweetie Belle

Messaggioda Taliesin » 31/01/2013, 23:00

Phantom Dusclops'92 ha scritto:Ho appena scoperto che il vettore sulla scatola è realizzato sulla base del primo schizzo di Lauren Faust del personaggio.

Figo :D grazie della info!
Taliesin
Rainbow Pony
Rainbow Pony

Pony preferito: Rarity

Messaggioda Fanny Ludovica » 08/05/2014, 18:49

Io ce l'ho! :D
Clicca qui[EPICO]---> viewtopic.php?f=101&t=9333&p=501822#p501822
Immagine

Miglior complimento della storia!
leo2 ha scritto:
Fanny Ludovica ha scritto:È finito, è finito!!!
http://imgur.com/HOavbnk
C'è gente del futuro che pagherà per vedermi vestita da Alex DeLarge

trasmetti inquietudine proprio come nella pellicola.
e, per quanto possa sembrar paradossale, è grandemente positivo.
fantastico :D

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Ponysona:
AGGIORNATA:

http://imgur.com/QnF9K1c
http://imgur.com/1S4bq24
Immagine

Immagine
ImmagineImmagine Immagine Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine Immagine
Ringrazio infinitamente Quick Fix, Crystal Heart, E.O.W, Rainbow Brush, Moondream34, Martinross e Party dashie per gli SPLENDIDISSIMI disegni!!!!

Immagine
Fanny Ludovica
Power Pony
Power Pony

Pony preferito: Frank N Furter! (?)

Messaggioda LadyUnicorn92 » 10/05/2014, 23:12

proprio bella, mi piace ancora di più perchè la hanno fatta fosforescente O_______O
Immagine Immagine
LadyUnicorn92
Breezie
Breezie

Pony preferito: Twilight & Luna

Prossimo

Torna a Carousel Boutique