Cutie Mark Reviewers: Toys are Magic - Special 2: NMM pack

La bacheca dove troverete le ultime novità del merchandising My Little Pony in Italia: qui potete trovare le novità, gli annunci e le ultime anticipazioni della linea di giocattoli nel nostro paese! Qui potete anche rivolgere le vostre domande, opinioni e richieste sulla distribuzione.

Re: Cutie Mark Reviewers: Toys are Magic - Special 2

Messaggioda Jabberwocky » 05/10/2012, 8:57

OH MY GOSH!
Quel pacco è qualcosa di favoloso D:
La prossima recensione sarà su un pony che tanto pony non è...
Intendi Zecora <3 ???
Immagine
Jabberwocky
Manticora
Manticora

Pony preferito: Pinkie Pie

Messaggioda Taliesin » 05/10/2012, 15:26

Jabberwocky ha scritto:OH MY GOSH!
Quel pacco è qualcosa di favoloso D:
La prossima recensione sarà su un pony che tanto pony non è...
Intendi Zecora <3 ???

8D chissà...
Taliesin
Rainbow Pony
Rainbow Pony

Pony preferito: Rarity

Messaggioda Tamaster » 05/10/2012, 16:50

Ho finito adesso la traduzione in inglese per i sub. A subbarlo ci pensa il buon Leo2 come abbiamo già detto ieri :D

Hello everyone! Despite a possible case of malaria, today I’m here anyway to make a new review about something that obviously is not yet out in Italy, but is on the American stores shelves since some time. I wanna talk you about these bad girls… It is the special pack including Nightmare Moon and other interesting ponies that now we will see.

As we can see, we have Nightmare Moon, here in the corner, and with her we have other ponies, which are unknown, plus a Trixie, Pinkie Pie, DJ-Pon3, known also as Vinyl Scratch, and Rainbow Dash. What have these ponies of special compared to the other ones? Let’s see.

So, meanwhile I will show you a thing that for me is quite interesting… this side of the box, let it go here where probably some scotch tape was attached and ruined it, but we can see that Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie has the name with the registered copyright symbol, this means that Hasbro spent a lot of money to register the names so nobody else could use them. The other ones, from DJ-Pon3 to Flower Wishes, Trixie Lulamoon, and Nightmare Moon here on top, there’s also Lemon Gem, here, has the registered trademark symbol near them; The difference is that while the copyright symbol means that money were paid and so nobody else can use this name, trademark is a sign that can be used freely, without spending money, and means that even if the trademark is not registered, and others can use this name, nobody can go deposit so register it except the one who put the trademark on that name first, in this case, Hasbro.

Well, we finally set her free. So, what is there to say? Not much, this model is amazingly made, every detail is colored, you see also all the color details, the chestplate, the eyes are made very well, I see that differently from the models, (clarely this is taken from a Celestia model), which commonly had a rigid plastic mane, in this they added soft hairs, and also remade the model both for the horn and, as I see, for the wings, that are softer, said that there are many versions of the Celestia one so… so this is not a great innovation, but this is a model, even if taken from the pre-existing Celestia ones, is in fact an unique and self existing model. The Cutie Mark is glittered like all the other ponies from the bundle, in fact now I am going to show you the difference between the bundle Pinkie Pie, and the normal one, sorry for the hairs that are truly devastated, so let’s see… first, the Cutie Mark is on the opposite side in this case, this comes from the normal packages which comes from the supermarket, from single ones, the series called “playful ponies”, while this is the one from the Nightmare Moon bundle, so the difference as we said is the position and obviously the glitter on the Cutie Mark. Other important ponies of this bundle are obviously my Vinyl Scratch that is truly gorgeous, we see that eyes have been replaced by glasses, in the mold if you look backlight, you can see that on the head there is the carved eyes shape, on which eyes have not been drawn but instead the pair of glasses, the Cutie Mark is the corrected one and it is glittered, then we have our friend Trixie, also her with the glittered Cutie Mark, also the hairs look like a bit different from the other ones from the “playful ponies” pack, yes they look like more precise, and then we have Rainbow Dash, among the known ones, and then these new ones that are… I thought this was Sapphire Shores, the one that appears in the episode with Rarity, but she is not her, well… there are two quite cute fillies both as colors, as eyes and as Cutie Marks; they are a bit particular, and as yellow as that, apart from Fluttershy, there are not many ponies, and also green hairs are a quite uncommon trait.

Well, with this that’s all, I’ve shown you all the characters of this fantastic bundle, I will not talk more because it always is a special episode in short format… I announce that the next review I will do will be on a pony that… is not much a pony. Stay with us and you will see.
Tamaster

Messaggioda Taliesin » 05/10/2012, 16:52

GG WP :D
Taliesin
Rainbow Pony
Rainbow Pony

Messaggioda fedetru » 05/10/2012, 17:17

O.M.G. Nightmare Moon?
Dove posso comprare quel sacrosantobenedetto set? >:C ^3^ ^3^
EDIT:eeyup, ho tantissima stima per Nightmare Moon/ Luna ^^'
fedetru
Pony
Pony

Pony preferito: Derpy!

Messaggioda Taliesin » 05/10/2012, 17:54

fedetru ha scritto:O.M.G. Nightmare Moon?
Dove posso comprare quel sacrosantobenedetto set? >:C ^3^ ^3^
EDIT:eeyup, ho tantissima stima per Nightmare Moon/ Luna ^^'

Io ho chiesto ad un'amica americana di procacciarmene uno.

Probabilmente su ebay si trova, altrimenti è esclusiva toys'r'us ma solo in America.

Da indiscrezioni so che Hasbro quel pacco ce l'ha... ho chiesto se mi dicono quando esce da noi. Appena so qualcosa vi aggiorno. :)
Taliesin
Rainbow Pony
Rainbow Pony

Messaggioda andriel wii » 05/10/2012, 23:35

NightMare Moon e davvero bella
andriel wii
Puledro / Puledra
Puledro / Puledra

Pony preferito: Pinkie Pie

Messaggioda Lictor » 07/10/2012, 13:02

Quella Nightmare Moon fa proprio gola... ^3^
Dovrò rimediarla al più presto -_-
Lictor
Fruit Bat
Fruit Bat

Pony preferito: Fluttershy

Messaggioda leo2 » 08/10/2012, 22:27

a posto, sottotitoli piazzati ;)
come al solito mi sono permesso di aggiungere un paio di linee di testo in più :mrgreen:
Immagine
~burp~
leo2
Rainbow Pony
Rainbow Pony

Pony preferito: Darkmoon

Messaggioda Taliesin » 10/10/2012, 13:15

Bravo bro, grazie mille ^_^ Ottimo lavoro a entrambi.
Taliesin
Rainbow Pony
Rainbow Pony

PrecedenteProssimo

Torna a Carousel Boutique