Cutie Mark Reviewers: Toys are Magic - Ep. 5: Set speciali

La bacheca dove troverete le ultime novità del merchandising My Little Pony in Italia: qui potete trovare le novità, gli annunci e le ultime anticipazioni della linea di giocattoli nel nostro paese! Qui potete anche rivolgere le vostre domande, opinioni e richieste sulla distribuzione.

Re: Cutie Mark Reviewers: Toys are Magic - Ep. 5

Messaggioda Taliesin » 10/08/2012, 14:05

Ginger Bread ha scritto:
Mistral ha scritto:...

Non l'ho capita... :rainbowhops:

Rainbow Dash + Gilda + Spitfire = Triangolo (AKA Threesome)

Taliesin
Rainbow Pony
Rainbow Pony

Pony preferito: Rarity

Messaggioda Ginger Bread » 10/08/2012, 14:13

Taliesin ha scritto:Rainbow Dash + Gilda + Spitfire = Triangolo (AKA Threesome)

:shock: sono invecchiata improvvisamente :p:c:
Immagine
artisti: Bronyta, Quick Fix, Sillycon Valery, CostellazioneDash, Larissa Grifondoro, RainbowLollipop
Ginger Bread
Crystal Pony
Crystal Pony

Pony preferito: Sombra♥

Messaggioda Taliesin » 11/08/2012, 2:19

Ginger Bread ha scritto: :shock: sono invecchiata improvvisamente :p:c:

*patpat*
Taliesin
Rainbow Pony
Rainbow Pony

Messaggioda Mistral » 11/08/2012, 10:27

Taliesin ha scritto:
Ginger Bread ha scritto: :shock: sono invecchiata improvvisamente :p:c:

*patpat*

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D
"Perchè cerchi la gioia al di fuori di te? Non sai che nasce solo nel tuo cuore" (R. Tagore)

Immagine

Immagine
Mistral
Vampire Bat
Vampire Bat

Pony preferito: Chrysalis & RD

Messaggioda FluttershyFan » 11/08/2012, 13:54

C'è da dire che mi sono innamorata del set di Cloudsdale e del Matrimonio :rariaww: Sono troooooppo belli :rariaww: Appena arriveranno qui mi fionderò in tutti i negozi! :lol:

Gallery-DA-Livestream
“I'm so happy 'cause today I've found my friends,
they're in my head...”
FluttershyFan
Rainbow Pony
Rainbow Pony

Pony preferito: ...

Messaggioda Tamaster » 12/08/2012, 23:01

Come mi ha chiesto Tal, ho fatto la traduzione inglese di questo episodio.

Hello everybody. I’m Taliesin, and today i have to review something special for you, but first i have to thank all the people of the Forum, that today i salso online since one year. Today is August the 4th, 2012; one year ago we started this adventure, we were only a bunch of people and we didn’t know where we would have arrived or what we would have done, we were a forum like many others. Today we are the most important forum at italian level as far as My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is concerned, and for this i have to thank all the people who worked with us, without any salary and only for passion, and also all users who supported us and gave us the strenght to carry on and go forward in this journey so thanks everybody.

Now, talking about more funny things… i want to show you these sets, which are the Blindbags sets that just came out in the United States. Why are these Blindbags sets different from the ones we buy at the newsstand? Simple, there are some special characters. For example, we have three sets of which this is the Apple Family one; we have Big Mac and Applejack, that we also have in the bags, but we also have Granny Smith here, she has been made for this set onlu and she is in a particular pose, with special colours, and also her trolley for aged people. In the same way, we have the Wonderbolts and Gilda in the Cloudsdale pack, and then we also have the Wedding pack with Twilight Sparkle, that we already know, but also with Cadence and Shining Armor. Let’s now see the details.

So, let’s start with the first set, the Wedding one, let’s open it… and here we are; so, with the set comes a little paper background where we can see Rainbow Dash and Spike running for some reason… here we have the Twilight Sarkle that we are used to know and love thanks to the Blindbags, it’s the same one, let’s put her out because we are interested to these special ones: so, Shining Armor, we can see it’s different from the classic male models, because they are unique models realized for this set only, so we can see that also the colouration is more accurate and exactly resembles the details of the show characters. The Cutie Mark in this case is on one side only because nowadays it is tradition for ponies to have it only on one side, same thing for Cadence, that is made with many details, crown included, all details are painted, it is surely not a common thing, she has her Cutie Mark, violet jewel and the little ears that ome out from the mane, i find them so beautiful, and it is definitely a very accurate representation of the cartoon character. And this is all for the Wedding set. Let’s see some other things;

Okay let’s pass to the Cloudsdale set. We can see the common Rainbow Dash, taken directly from the Blindbags, and we put her out. Let’s focus on the backround first. You will say “Oh it’s only a paper background”, yeah, but if on one side we have Princess Celestia, on the other we have… a flying Scootaloo. Okay… that pretty hit me. Well okay it’s particular but also cute, in a sprite that i have never seen before; a spoiler about the S3? Hope so. Okay, let’s start from the Wonderbolt, so this is not a character with an official name, because it is seen in the show but has no specific name. It is a white Pegasus, we an see it from the color of wings and ears, and because of the blonde mane, many call her Surprise, which basically was the winged version of Pinkie Pie, so by looking at the color scheme, we can call her Surprise. Gilda, what can we say about this fantastic model. She is perfectly made, really wonderful, because she has all the details taken directly from the cartoon. Obviously she is an unique piece... oh the Wonderbolt fell, we put him away for a moment… all an unique piece, every detail has been painted: the ears, the stripes, the shadow under the eyes, the beak, the wings, the bottom of the tail as you can see… so it is an unique piece and it is really the most beautiful one of this set.

Okay the last set of the series, here we have the Apple Family farm. On the background we have a Fluttershy and a Pinkie Pie, i don’t know why they put them on the side bars which keep up the panel but anyway… Big Mac and Applejack are the same from the Blindbags so we put them away. We have our dear Granny Smith left here. We see that the face is really beautiful, she has this… cart… i don’t really know the technical name of this thing… but surely everyone understood what it is. And… Cutie Mark in the right place, one side only, every detail single-painted, here the apples have been coloured one by one, and that’s awesome, while eyes and Cutie Mark are printed. There isn’t much left to say, we can say that tis, after Gilda, is the best spiece of this set collection. We can only wait for them to come also in Italy, because they are quite particular pieces, and i think they could make many show fans happy, so we can say that over 9 characters, 5 are completely new and unique. They aren’t found in the bags and they have a completely custom shape made only for them.

Welcome to another episode of “Random Merchandise with Pinkie Pie”. Today Pinkie is stuck with a snowflake and she can’t let it go, so we will do the review without her. In this review, i will introduce you the Official Hasbro Puzzle. So, this is a puzzle i found in London during one of my travels, it is Hasbro official stuff, we can open it and inside is full of pieces. Basically these are two puzzles in one, because the pieces of two different pictures are mixed up, we can recognize them by the bacside drawing that is different for every model, and in this case the two models are this, with the Princess, all the ponies and Spike… that is doing something i don’t understand… probably arguig with a flower… and then we have this with Rainbow Dash flying with Canterlot behind her…. And then Pinkie Pie because she is random. So, what do you think of this, Pinkie Pie? Thanks Pinkie Pie, always a great help.

Well, also this episode ends here… i thank you all for following and see you next time, good ponies to everybody.

Bello come sempre, vorrei averla io sta barca di roba :lol:
Tamaster

Messaggioda leo2 » 13/08/2012, 9:48

Tamaster ha scritto:Come mi ha chiesto Tal, ho fatto la traduzione inglese di questo episodio.

Hello everybody. I’m Taliesin, and today i have to review something special for you, but first i have to thank all the people of the Forum, that today i salso online since one year. Today is August the 4th, 2012; one year ago we started this adventure, we were only a bunch of people and we didn’t know where we would have arrived or what we would have done, we were a forum like many others. Today we are the most important forum at italian level as far as My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is concerned, and for this i have to thank all the people who worked with us, without any salary and only for passion, and also all users who supported us and gave us the strenght to carry on and go forward in this journey so thanks everybody.

Now, talking about more funny things… i want to show you these sets, which are the Blindbags sets that just came out in the United States. Why are these Blindbags sets different from the ones we buy at the newsstand? Simple, there are some special characters. For example, we have three sets of which this is the Apple Family one; we have Big Mac and Applejack, that we also have in the bags, but we also have Granny Smith here, she has been made for this set onlu and she is in a particular pose, with special colours, and also her trolley for aged people. In the same way, we have the Wonderbolts and Gilda in the Cloudsdale pack, and then we also have the Wedding pack with Twilight Sparkle, that we already know, but also with Cadence and Shining Armor. Let’s now see the details.

So, let’s start with the first set, the Wedding one, let’s open it… and here we are; so, with the set comes a little paper background where we can see Rainbow Dash and Spike running for some reason… here we have the Twilight Sarkle that we are used to know and love thanks to the Blindbags, it’s the same one, let’s put her out because we are interested to these special ones: so, Shining Armor, we can see it’s different from the classic male models, because they are unique models realized for this set only, so we can see that also the colouration is more accurate and exactly resembles the details of the show characters. The Cutie Mark in this case is on one side only because nowadays it is tradition for ponies to have it only on one side, same thing for Cadence, that is made with many details, crown included, all details are painted, it is surely not a common thing, she has her Cutie Mark, violet jewel and the little ears that ome out from the mane, i find them so beautiful, and it is definitely a very accurate representation of the cartoon character. And this is all for the Wedding set. Let’s see some other things;

Okay let’s pass to the Cloudsdale set. We can see the common Rainbow Dash, taken directly from the Blindbags, and we put her out. Let’s focus on the backround first. You will say “Oh it’s only a paper background”, yeah, but if on one side we have Princess Celestia, on the other we have… a flying Scootaloo. Okay… that pretty hit me. Well okay it’s particular but also cute, in a sprite that i have never seen before; a spoiler about the S3? Hope so. Okay, let’s start from the Wonderbolt, so this is not a character with an official name, because it is seen in the show but has no specific name. It is a white Pegasus, we an see it from the color of wings and ears, and because of the blonde mane, many call her Surprise, which basically was the winged version of Pinkie Pie, so by looking at the color scheme, we can call her Surprise. Gilda, what can we say about this fantastic model. She is perfectly made, really wonderful, because she has all the details taken directly from the cartoon. Obviously she is an unique piece... oh the Wonderbolt fell, we put him away for a moment… all an unique piece, every detail has been painted: the ears, the stripes, the shadow under the eyes, the beak, the wings, the bottom of the tail as you can see… so it is an unique piece and it is really the most beautiful one of this set.

Okay the last set of the series, here we have the Apple Family farm. On the background we have a Fluttershy and a Pinkie Pie, i don’t know why they put them on the side bars which keep up the panel but anyway… Big Mac and Applejack are the same from the Blindbags so we put them away. We have our dear Granny Smith left here. We see that the face is really beautiful, she has this… cart… i don’t really know the technical name of this thing… but surely everyone understood what it is. And… Cutie Mark in the right place, one side only, every detail single-painted, here the apples have been coloured one by one, and that’s awesome, while eyes and Cutie Mark are printed. There isn’t much left to say, we can say that tis, after Gilda, is the best spiece of this set collection. We can only wait for them to come also in Italy, because they are quite particular pieces, and i think they could make many show fans happy, so we can say that over 9 characters, 5 are completely new and unique. They aren’t found in the bags and they have a completely custom shape made only for them.

Welcome to another episode of “Random Merchandise with Pinkie Pie”. Today Pinkie is stuck with a snowflake and she can’t let it go, so we will do the review without her. In this review, i will introduce you the Official Hasbro Puzzle. So, this is a puzzle i found in London during one of my travels, it is Hasbro official stuff, we can open it and inside is full of pieces. Basically these are two puzzles in one, because the pieces of two different pictures are mixed up, we can recognize them by the bacside drawing that is different for every model, and in this case the two models are this, with the Princess, all the ponies and Spike… that is doing something i don’t understand… probably arguig with a flower… and then we have this with Rainbow Dash flying with Canterlot behind her…. And then Pinkie Pie because she is random. So, what do you think of this, Pinkie Pie? Thanks Pinkie Pie, always a great help.

Well, also this episode ends here… i thank you all for following and see you next time, good ponies to everybody.

per caso serve fare il sync dei sottotitoli anche a questo video?
Immagine
~burp~
leo2
Rainbow Pony
Rainbow Pony

Pony preferito: Darkmoon

Messaggioda Taliesin » 13/08/2012, 12:36

Tamaster ha scritto:Come mi ha chiesto Tal, ho fatto la traduzione inglese di questo episodio.

Grazie mille ciccio ^_^

leo2 ha scritto:per caso serve fare il sync dei sottotitoli anche a questo video?

Si, ti stimerei se lo facessi <3
Taliesin
Rainbow Pony
Rainbow Pony

Messaggioda leo2 » 13/08/2012, 12:48

Taliesin ha scritto:
leo2 ha scritto:per caso serve fare il sync dei sottotitoli anche a questo video?

leo2's mind>Immagine<leo2
-leo2, so che cosa faremo stasera!
Immagine
~burp~
leo2
Rainbow Pony
Rainbow Pony

Pony preferito: Darkmoon

Messaggioda Thunder Jolt » 13/08/2012, 13:06

leo2 ha scritto:
Taliesin ha scritto:

leo2's mind>Immagine<leo2
-leo2, so che cosa faremo stasera!

Me l'hai servita su un piatto d'argento... :lol:

Torando seri,c'è comunque una possibilità anche infima che queste arrivino qui?
Mi sa tanto di no,vero? :?
We're not acquaintances, we're not friends... we are family!

We're not relatives, we're not even siblings! We are family!
Thunder Jolt
Traduttori
Traduttori

Pony preferito: Applejack

PrecedenteProssimo

Torna a Carousel Boutique