[Coordinamento] S7 E1 - Celestial Advice

Area dedicata in cui il gruppo Traduttori CMC-What The Buck! si organizza per il lavoro sugli episodi di FiM e della serie Equestria Girls.

Moderatore: Mindstorm

[Coordinamento] S7 E1 - Celestial Advice

Messaggioda Mindstorm » 14/04/2017, 9:05

Le linee guida alla traduzione sono consultabili qui: REGOLAMENTO & LINEE GUIDA TRADUTTORI

Termini frequenti

Dizionari on-line
Reverso Context Traduttore parole e frasi
WordReference Dizionario Inglese-italiano
Heinle's Newbury House Dictionary of American English Dizionario Americano
Oxford Dictionaries Dizionario Inglese
Urbandictionary Dizionario sullo Slang AngloAmericano
Idioms Yourdictionary Dizionario sui modi di dire AngloAmericani

Tempi di consegna (dall'assegnazione delle parti):
- Traduttori-subber (cioè chi subba direttamente ciò che traduce): 24 ore
- Traduttori: 12 - Max 18 ore
- Subber: fino alle 17 del lunedì successivo alla messa in onda

Coordinatori:

• Mindstorm

Traduttori:

• Mindstorm (+ sub)
    Codice: Seleziona tutto
    Starlight Glimmer: Hey, Spike. What's up?
    Spike: Just, uh, wanted to make sure you're ready for your big ceremony today.
    Starlight Glimmer: Yep!
    Starlight Glimmer: Wow, I still can't believe my friends and I are getting medals...
    Starlight Glimmer: ...of honor.
    Spike: Are you kidding? You totally deserve it! After all, you saved Equestria from... Queen Chrysalis! With the help of Trixie and Thorax and Discord and...
    Starlight Glimmer: Uh, yeah. I know what happened, I was kinda there.
    Spike: Uh, right. Uh, so... what are you wearin'?
    Starlight Glimmer: Not sure. Why? Am I supposed to dress up?
    Spike: No! I-I mean, you could. It's like Rarity always says... "There's no such thing as overdressed, darling. You're just the best-looking pony in the room."
    Starlight Glimmer: What are you looking at?
    Spike: No, don't look!
    Spike: 'Cause there was a spider there, but it's, uh, gone now, so, uh... thanks-starlight-byeeee!
    Starlight Glimmer: Huh?
    Spike: Ha ha! She had no idea. We're a good team, Sparkle!
    Twilight Sparkle: Sparkle? Yeah, we are. So do you think she'll like it? I want this present to say, "I'm so proud of you both as a mentor and a friend. Equestria is safer thanks to you."
    Spike: Oh. I thought you were getting her a mirror. Like yours.
    Twilight Sparkle: I am.
    Spike: Uh, maybe you should get her a card 'cause I don't think the mirror will say all that. But I think she'll like it.
    Twilight Sparkle: It's just what her room needs. The first thing she'll see when she wakes up is herself surrounded by all her friends. I plan on giving it to her after the ceremony.
    Spike: Yeah, about that. Don't you need to get the castle ready for the celebration?
    Twilight Sparkle: Nah. Pinkie Pie's got that covered.
     [theme song]
    Twilight Sparkle: Starlight, Trixie, Thorax, and Discord were brave in the face of danger, resourceful when things got challenging, and proved that the bonds of friendship, no matter how unlikely, are stronger than any adversity. By stopping Queen Chrysalis, not only did they save Equestria; they set the changelings free from her reign.
    Discord: Go Discord! Yahoo! [laughs]
    Princess Celestia: And that's why we're proud and honored to give them the Equestrian Pink Hearts of Courage!
    Pinkie Pie: Yeah! Oh. Uh, no? Not quite. Uh... all right. There it is!
    Twilight Sparkle: We are so proud of you all!
    Trixie: It was the Great and Powerful Trixie's pleasure to save you from your imminent doom.
    Discord: Yes, because you did it all by yourself.
    Sunburst: I can't believe you managed to do it without magic.
    Changeling 1: It was amazing!
    Changeling 2: No one's ever stood up to Chrysalis like that!

• Laurel Crown (+sub)
    Starlight Glimmer: Oh, I just did what anypony would have done.
    Princess Celestia: It's a wonderful feeling, isn't it? Watching your student shine the way you always knew they could.
    Twilight Sparkle: [laughs] My cheeks are sore. I don't think I've ever smiled this much in my life.
    Princess Celestia: I can only imagine what that feels like.
    Discord: Yes, Starlight is student of the year, isn't she? She has so much potential. So, what are we going to do with her? And by "we", I definitely mean "you", being her mentor and all that. Her destiny falls squarely on your haunches.
    Twilight Sparkle: Oh, don't you worry. I've planned enough friendship lessons to cover the next three years!
    Twilight Sparkle: What's so funny?
    Discord: No, no. Clearly, Starlight is beyond basic friendship lessons. She just won a medal for Equestria's sake. I thought you were joking. You are joking, right?
    Twilight Sparkle: [nervous laugh] Of course I was.
    Discord: Obviously, you should have a grand master plan for her, the same way Celestia set you on the path that eventually made you a princess.
    Twilight Sparkle: Yep.
    Discord: Oh, good. I'm sure she can't wait to hear all about it.
    Starlight Glimmer: So how's the whole ruling-a-kingdom thing going?
    Thorax: It's a bit overwhelming. But we're adjusting.
    Changeling 1: So, uh, you can't have friendship without makeovers?
    Applejack: Eh, no-not exactly.
    Discord: Oh, Starlight, Princess Twilight has something very important to tell us. Well, just you, really, but I'm nosy and I want to hear.
    Starlight Glimmer: Okay. Would you excuse m—?
    Starlight Glimmer: Never mind. What's going on?
    Discord: Well, Twilight was just about to reveal her grand master plan for you.
    Starlight Glimmer: Really? I was kind of wondering what we were gonna do next.
    Discord: Yes. I'd say we were both fairly interested.
    Twilight Sparkle: [nervous] Of course you are. And I do have a plan, obviously. But now is clearly not the time to do it. You should enjoy your party.
    Trixie: Starlight, come on! The Ponyville Chronicle wants to take our picture! Ugh. You, too, Discord.
    Discord: Psst! I see what you're doing.
    Twilight Sparkle: You do?
    Discord: You already planned the perfect moment during the party to make the grand announcement to everypony about your plan. Brava, Twilight! I can't wait to tell your plan to Fluttershy and the others!
    Twilight Sparkle: Discord, no!
    Spike: Twilight, are you reading during a party... again?
    Twilight Sparkle: No no no! She's already good at that! She mastered this! She taught me about this one!
    Spike: Wild guess: something's wrong.
    Twilight Sparkle: Spike, I'm a terrible mentor! Why didn't I come up with a path for Starlight? Princess Celestia had it all figured out for me! [gasps] That's it! [excited squeal]

• Crax
    Twilight Sparkle: I had years worth of friendship lessons ready to go, but when we were captured by Chrysalis, Starlight took charge and really stepped up! I don't think friendship lessons are enough for her anymore.
    Princess Celestia: So you have an overachieving student. Sounds familiar.
    Twilight Sparkle: That's why I had to talk to you . You, of all ponies, would know what to do. I mean, you were me and I was Starlight. But, for now, I need you to pretend you're you and I'm me.
    Princess Celestia: Heh. Go on.
    Twilight Sparkle: When I was your student, and you were in this place, you— Oh, no! You sent me to Ponyville! Which means it's time for me to send Starlight Glimmer away!
    Twilight Sparkle: I can't believe it! It's really time for Starlight to go, isn't it?
    Princess Celestia: Only you can make that decision. It's a difficult one, but your heart knows what's right, even as it hurts.
    Spike: Where're you gonna send her? Uh, too soon?
    Twilight Sparkle: No. This is something I have to do. Oh, boy.
    Fluttershy: Oh, boy!
    Discord: Whatever Twilight's planning for Starlight is going to be so exciting!
    Applejack: Hmm. Wonder why she didn't tell any of us about it.
    Discord: Probably because you're not as close as you think you are. [laughs] Just kidding. She wanted it to be a big surprise! Just between us, she's getting ready to make a big announcement.
    Pinkie Pie: That's so exciting! And surprising. Usually, you tell your party planner 'bout all your plans for your party.
    Rainbow Dash: Well, she definitely has one. I mean when has Twilight not had a plan?
    Twilight Sparkle: Gosh-I-don’t-know-I-just-don’t-want-to-send-her-to-the-wrong-place. I just-i-just-don’t-know.  I got it! Since defeating Chrysalis, Starlight's given the changelings an opportunity to revolutionize their society!  Maybe I can send her there.
    Spike: Cool spell.
    Twilight Sparkle: If Starlight goes to the changeling hive, she can help them adjust to their new way of life.
    Starlight Glimmer: Okay, Friendship 101. Thorax and I are going to show you how to compromise.
    Thorax: I want to have honeysuckle nectar for lunch.
    Starlight Glimmer: [poorly acted] I would like a sandwich. Oh, no. What should we do.
    Goofy Changeling: Attack! The winner gets to choose!
    Starlight Glimmer: Or Thorax and I can talk about it and come up with a solution that works for everypony.
    Thorax: [poorly acted] Starlight, how do you feel about honeysuckle and peanut butter sandwiches.
    Starlight Glimmer: [poorly acted] Why, that sounds dee-licious!
    Starlight Glimmer and Thorax: Compromise.
    Spike: Hmm, this doesn't seem like something Starlight and Thorax would do.
    Princess Celestia: Uh, this is Twilight's fantasy, Spike. There is no wrong way to fantasize.
    Twilight Sparkle: Thank you.
    Goofy Changeling: Starlight Glimmer is a most apt and perspicacious pony.
    Spike: Yep. Definitely a Twilight fantasy.
    Princess Celestia: This seems like a lovely path for Starlight. The changelings have so much to learn about how to enjoy love through friendships. Starlight would be busy for a very long time, but her work there would be very rewarding.

• Moon
    Twilight Sparkle: Or dangerous. It would only take one changeling to deviate from the pack.
    Starlight Changeling: [evil laugh] Hi, I'm Starlight Glimmer! What's your name?
    Changeling 2: Uh, Cornicle?
    Starlight Changeling: [laughs] What kind of name is that? Ah, your wings are so, um... see-through. I'm so glad I'm a pony. Are you, like, bugs, or what?
    Changeling 2: There she is! Get her!
    Spike: Uh, that probably won't happen.
    Twilight Sparkle: But it could! I can't just send her off to Celestia-knows-where without thinking it through!
    Princess Celestia: Hmm. I was not aware that I was an expression. An appropriate one, of course, for even I don't know the answers. This is a momentous decision. You must consider all the possibilities.
    Twilight Sparkle: Rethink, rethink, rethink! What about the dragons? I can send Starlight to the Dragon Lands! She and Ember would totally hit it off!
    Starlight Glimmer: Ember!
    Princess Ember: Starlight!
    Princess Ember: You ready to do some death-defying dragon stuff?
    Starlight Glimmer: Ah, totally!
    Spike: Okay, that doesn't sound anything like Ember or Starlight.
    Twilight Sparkle: Who knows what their dynamic would be, Spike?
    Spike: Freaky.
    Twilight Sparkle: Starlight will love it in the Dragon Lands. In her letters, Ember said dragons do a lot of fun things. The Feast of Fire, the Dragon Bowl, Claw-chella.
    Starlight Glimmer: Whoo! [laughs]
    Twilight Sparkle: Starlight could be there for a really long time. But then again, not all dragons like ponies as much as Ember does.
    Garble: Hey, Twinkle Star!
    Starlight Glimmer: It's, uh, Starlight Glimmer.
    Garble: Star-kle Lightstar?
    Starlight Glimmer: Starlight. Glimmer.
    Garble: Yeah, whatever. You wanna hang with us?
    Starlight Glimmer: What are we diving into?
    Garble: Lava!
    Starlight Glimmer: What?!
    Spike: Twilight, this is crazy!
    Spike: Starlight's really good with magic. She could just stop herself from falling into a pit of lava.
    Twilight Sparkle: What if she didn't realize it was happening? You just never know, Spike! I just need to think of someplace safe to send her! Someplacesafesomeplacesafesomeplacesafe. I could send her to the Crystal Empire to continue her magical studies with Sunburst!
    Twilight Sparkle: It'll be perfect! Sunburst's knowledge of magic is only matched by Starlight's abilities.
    Sunburst: I've got it! Try placing your horn directly on the potion and picture the clock you wish to make.
    Twilight Sparkle: They could challenge each other into becoming the most talented unicorns Equestria's ever seen!
    Starlight Glimmer: We did it! Quick, what's next?

• Teowolf82
    Twilight Sparkle: Of course, the study of magic is a lifelong pursuit and Starlight could be there for a while, especially once they start attempting the really complicated stuff!
    Spike: Three, two, one...
    Twilight Sparkle: What if they become too ambitious?!
    Starlight Glimmer: I never would've thought to combine Star Swirl's apparition spell with spacium flexibus! But what would happen if we added Somnambula's tempus objectus?
    Sunburst: If we do it just right, it should allow us to materialize an object that was lost in the past.
    Twilight Sparkle: No! Don't do it!
    Sunburst and Twilight Sparkle: Starlight, noooooo!!!
    Spike: Twilight, snap out of it!
    Spike: Easy, Twilight. It didn't happen.
    Twilight Sparkle: But it could! I just don't think I can send her anywhere. What am I gonna do?
    Twilight Sparkle: Are you laughing at me?
    Twilight Sparkle: I can't believe you're laughing at me.
    Princess Celestia: Oh, Twilight, I'm not. I'm laughing because I had the exact same fears you're having.
    Twilight Sparkle: What?
    Princess Celestia: Let me tell you a story. Once upon a time, there was a very bright young filly.
    Princess Celestia: [voiceover] She was truly one of my best students.
    Spike: [voiceover] Are you talking about Twilight? I can't see what you're thinking about.
    Princess Celestia: [voiceover] Yes, Spike. I was constantly surprised and impressed with her discoveries. But I noticed that her pursuit of academia was preventing her from reaching her full potential.
    Spike: [voiceover] Ya mean it was keeping her isolated and alone?
    Princess Celestia: [voiceover] Uh, yes, Spike. I had a decision to make. Oh, but it wasn't easy.
    Princess Celestia: Maybe I could close the library or throw a party in the castle. Oh, she'd have to talk to the other fillies then! Oh. I must send her away.
    Princess Celestia: [voiceover] I knew there was a special group of fillies in Ponyville, but I kept inventing all kinds of reasons why I shouldn't send you.
    Princess Celestia: What if she runs into a manticore? Or what if she gets pulled into Tartarus? Or, worst of all, what if she doesn't get along with anypony?
    Guard 1: Are we supposed to say something?
    Guard 2: I don't think so.
    Princess Celestia: [voiceover] I kept you in Canterlot longer than I should have.
    Princess Celestia: Eventually, I realized all the anxiety I felt was because I didn't want you to go.
    Twilight Sparkle: Really?
    Princess Celestia: I loved having you as a student. You challenged me and taught me just as much as I taught you. I am embarrassed to admit it, but I was afraid if you made friends you wouldn't need me anymore.
    Twilight Sparkle: Princess Celestia, that is so not true. I will always need you.
    Princess Celestia: I think Starlight Glimmer might feel the same way about you. If that is what you're afraid of.
    Twilight Sparkle: Maybe it is. Just a little.
    Spike: [chuckles] Oh, it definitely is. Like a lot.

• Roxas94
    Princess Celestia: Here we are after all these years, Twilight. We are living proof that letting someone spread their wings doesn't mean you no longer have a place in their lives.
    Twilight Sparkle: Thank you.
    Princess Celestia: And if you're still worried, you can always make her write you letters.
    Discord: I may have let it slip that you'd be unveiling your big plan for Starlight tonight. Silly me. But we're all very excited to hear what you've cooked up. [beat] You weren't coming up with a plan just now, were you? Oh, dear. This could be pretty embarrassing for you.
    Twilight Sparkle: [sarcastically] Gee, thanks, Discord.
    Discord: Anytime. I really love being helpful.
    Twilight Sparkle: If I could have everypony's attention! As you all know, Starlight Glimmer's been my pupil for a while now, and I'd hoped she'd be my pupil for a long time yet to come. But it turns out, that's just not meant to be.
    Twilight Sparkle: Starlight, you have proved yourself to be a kind, loyal, strong, honest, and truly magical friend. Just looking around this room at all the new friendships you've made, I know there's nothing more I need to teach you. So we have a second reason to celebrate today. Three cheers for Starlight Glimmer on her graduation day!
    Pinkie Pie: [squeals, giggles] What a great surprise!
    Twilight Sparkle: [to Starlight] The future's in your own hooves now.
    Starlight Glimmer: Wow. I was not expecting this!
    Discord: Darn it. I was hoping you'd send her to my realm. We could've been roomies. Way to not pick up what I was putting down.
    Trixie: How do you wanna celebrate? Girls' trip to Las Pegasus?
    Thorax: We could throw you a changeling gourd fest! Uh, it's more fun than it sounds.
    Discord: Or we could go cause a little mischief. I know a trick that'll turn Celestia's castle into cheese. Do you think it's a "gouda" idea? [laughs] That's just the first of many cheese jokes if we go down this path.
    Starlight Glimmer: Well, that all sounds wonderful. But, um, give me a minute, would ya?
    Twilight Sparkle: Congratulations.
    Starlight Glimmer: Thanks.
    Twilight Sparkle: So how do you feel?
    Starlight Glimmer: Happy, surprised, overwhelmed. I mean, not that I'm not grateful, but are you sure?
    Twilight Sparkle: Believe me. I've thought long and hard about this.
    Starlight Glimmer: Of course you did.
    Twilight Sparkle: Starlight, trust me, you're ready.
    Starlight Glimmer: Yeah. No, I'm not.
    Twilight Sparkle: What are you talking about it?
    Starlight Glimmer: I'm not ready to leave!
    Twilight Sparkle: Oh, good! 'Cause I'm not ready for that either! Here! I got you this present. It was going to be a "congrats on getting a medal of honor" present, but then I was afraid it would have to be a going-away present, but now, it's a "I couldn't be happier you're staying" present! It fits perfectly over your dresser! I know. I measured.
    Starlight Glimmer: Thank you.
    Twilight Sparkle: I may not know what comes next for you, but, whatever it is, I promise I'll always be there for you.

Subber:

Revisionatori:

• Mindstorm

Transcripts da Tradurre:

Video:

Mindstorm
CavalcaTempeste
CavalcaTempeste

Pony preferito: Mane 6, Icarus

Re: [Coordinamento] S7 E1 - Celestial Advice

Messaggioda Laurel Crown » 14/04/2017, 9:42

Io sono pronto per Traduzione + Subbing
Avatar e firma realizzati da JedaySkayVoker

Laurel Crown
Rainbow Pony
Rainbow Pony

Pony preferito: Corona e Selena

Messaggioda Crax » 14/04/2017, 10:24

Io ci sono, traduttore
Crax
Traduttori
Traduttori

Pony preferito: Fluttershy

Messaggioda Moon » 14/04/2017, 10:25

Io ci sono per la traduzione
Immagine
B) Ponysona:
Moon
Blank Flank
Blank Flank

Pony preferito: Rainbow Dash

Messaggioda TeoWolf82 » 14/04/2017, 10:28

Here I am! Tradusion par mi grassie! :ajsmile:
TeoWolf82
Alicorno
Alicorno

Pony preferito: Luna e Applejack

Messaggioda Roxas94 » 14/04/2017, 10:54

Ci sono per tradurre
Roxas94
Traduttori
Traduttori

Pony preferito: Mane 6

Messaggioda Laura Scratch » 14/04/2017, 11:43

Salve! Ci sono anch'io per tradurre c:
Laura Scratch
Traduttori
Traduttori

Pony preferito: DJPon3, Pinkie Pie

Messaggioda Mindstorm » 14/04/2017, 11:46

Laura Scratch ha scritto:Salve! Ci sono anch'io per tradurre c:

I posti qui sono finiti. Ti assegno per l'episodio 2.
Mindstorm
CavalcaTempeste
CavalcaTempeste

Pony preferito: Mane 6, Icarus

Messaggioda Barbossi » 14/04/2017, 21:36

Mi aggiungo come subber
Barbossi
Traduttori
Traduttori

Pony preferito: Princess Luna

Messaggioda Moon » 15/04/2017, 22:31

Ecco la mia parte

Twilight Sparkle: Or dangerous. It would only take one changeling to deviate from the pack.
O pericoloso. Richiederebbe solo un Changeling per essere deviato dal branco
    Starlight Changeling: [evil laugh] Hi, I'm Starlight Glimmer! What's your name?
Ciao, io sono Starlight Glimmer! Qual è il tuo nome?
    Changeling 2: Uh, Cornicle?
Uh, Cornicle?
    Starlight Changeling: [laughs] What kind of name is that? Ah, your wings are so, um... see-through. I'm so glad I'm a pony. Are you, like, bugs, or what?
Che razza di nome è quello? Ah, le tue ali sono così... trasparenti. Sono felice di essere un pony. Cosa siete, insetti per caso?
    Changeling 2: There she is! Get her!
Eccola! Prendetela!
    Spike: Uh, that probably won't happen.
Uh, non penso succederà.
    Twilight Sparkle: But it could! I can't just send her off to Celestia-knows-where without thinking it through!
Ma potrebbe! Non posso semplicemente spedirla Celestia-sa-dove senza pensarci bene!
    Princess Celestia: Hmm. I was not aware that I was an expression. An appropriate one, of course, for even I don't know the answers. This is a momentous decision. You must consider all the possibilities.
Hmm. Non ero a conoscenza di questa espressione. Una molto appropriata, certo, anche per me che non conosco la risposta. Questa è una decisione momentanea. Devi considerare tutte le possibilità.
    Twilight Sparkle: Rethink, rethink, rethink! What about the dragons? I can send Starlight to the Dragon Lands! She and Ember would totally hit it off!
Ripensa, ripensa, ripensa! E i draghi? Posso spedire Starlight nella Terra dei Draghi! Lei ed Ember andrebbero sicuramente d'accordo!
    Starlight Glimmer: Ember!
Ember!
    Princess Ember: Starlight!
Starlight!
    Princess Ember: You ready to do some death-defying dragon stuff?
Sei pronta per un po' di cose da draghi che sfidano la morte?
    Starlight Glimmer: Ah, totally!
Ah, certo!
    Spike: Okay, that doesn't sound anything like Ember or Starlight.
Okay, questa cosa non assomiglia né ad Ember né a Starlight.
     Twilight Sparkle: Who knows what their dynamic would be, Spike?
E chi lo sa come si potrebbe svolgere la dinamica, Spike?
    Spike: Freaky.
Assurdo.
    Twilight Sparkle: Starlight will love it in the Dragon Lands. In her letters, Ember said dragons do a lot of fun things. The Feast of Fire, the Dragon Bowl, Claw-chella.
Starlight adorerà tutto nelle Terre dei Draghi. Nelle sue lettere, Ember dice che i draghi fanno molte cose divertenti. Il Festival del Fuoco, il Dragon Bowl, il Claw-chella.
    Starlight Glimmer: Whoo! [laughs]
Whoo!
    Twilight Sparkle: Starlight could be there for a really long time. But then again, not all dragons like ponies as much as Ember does.
Starlight potrebbe restare là per molto tempo. Ma di nuovo, non a tutti i draghi piacciono i pony come a Ember.
    Garble: Hey, Twinkle Star!
Hey, Twinkle Star!
    Starlight Glimmer: It's, uh, Starlight Glimmer.
È, uh, Starlight Glimmer.
    Garble: Star-kle Lightstar?
Star-kle Lightstar?
    Starlight Glimmer: Starlight. Glimmer.
Starlight. Glimmer.
    Garble: Yeah, whatever. You wanna hang with us?
Sì, quello. Vuoi uscire con noi?
    Starlight Glimmer: What are we diving into?
Dove ci stiamo tuffando?
    Garble: Lava!
Nella lava!
    Starlight Glimmer: What?!
Cosa?
    Spike: Twilight, this is crazy!
Twilight, è da pazzi!
    Spike: Starlight's really good with magic. She could just stop herself from falling into a pit of lava.
Starlight è molto brava con la magia. Potrebbe fermarsi prima di cadere nella lava.
    Twilight Sparkle: What if she didn't realize it was happening? You just never know, Spike! I just need to think of someplace safe to send her! Someplacesafesomeplacesafesomeplacesafe. I could send her to the Crystal Empire to continue her magical studies with Sunburst!
E cosa sarebbe successo se non avesse capito cosa stava succedendo? Non puoi mai saperlo, Spike! Devo solo pensare ad un posto sicuro dove mandarla! Unpostosicurounpostosicurounpostosicuro. Potrei mandarla nell'Impero di Cristallo per farle continuare i suoi studi di maglia con Sunburst!
    Twilight Sparkle: It'll be perfect! Sunburst's knowledge of magic is only matched by Starlight's abilities.
Sarebbe perfetto! La conoscenza della magia di Sunburst può essere accoppiata solo con le capacità di Starlight.
    Sunburst: I've got it! Try placing your horn directly on the potion and picture the clock you wish to make.
Ho capito! Prova a puntare il tuo corno direttamente sulla pozione e visualizza l'orologio che desideri creare.
    Twilight Sparkle: They could challenge each other into becoming the most talented unicorns Equestria's ever seen!
Potrebbero sfidarsi per diventare i più grandi unicorni che Equestria abbia mai visto!
    Starlight Glimmer: We did it! Quick, what's next?
     Ci siamo riusciti! Veloce, cosa c'è dopo?
Immagine
B) Ponysona:
Moon
Blank Flank
Blank Flank

Pony preferito: Rainbow Dash

Prossimo

Torna a Subbing Serie Ufficiale