[Coordinamento] 9x01-02 - The Beginning Of The End

Area dedicata in cui il gruppo Traduttori CMC-What The Buck! si organizza per il lavoro sugli episodi di FiM e della serie Equestria Girls.

Moderatore: Mindstorm

[Coordinamento] 9x01-02 - The Beginning Of The End

Messaggioda Mindstorm » 03/04/2019, 15:36

Le linee guida alla traduzione sono consultabili qui: REGOLAMENTO & LINEE GUIDA TRADUTTORI

Come pubblicare il testo tradotto:
- Postate il testo direttamente sul topic:
Codice: Seleziona tutto
[spoiler]TESTO TRADOTTO[/spoiler]

- Per facilitare il lavoro di revisione, lasciate per ogni dialogo la versione originale. Esempio:
Ciao Twilight!
Pinkie Pie: Hi, Twilight!

Termini frequenti

Dizionari on-line
Reverso Context Traduttore parole e frasi
WordReference Dizionario Inglese-italiano
Heinle's Newbury House Dictionary of American English Dizionario Americano
Oxford Dictionaries Dizionario Inglese
Urbandictionary Dizionario sullo Slang AngloAmericano
Idioms Yourdictionary Dizionario sui modi di dire AngloAmericani

Tempi di consegna (dall'assegnazione delle parti):
  • Traduttori-subber (cioè chi subba direttamente ciò che traduce): 24 ore
  • Traduttori: 12 - Max 18 ore
  • Subber: fino alle 17 del lunedì successivo alla messa in onda

Coordinatore:

• Mindstorm

Traduttori:

1. Mindstorm (+sub)
    Fluttershy: Oh, good. We're all here.
    Twilight Sparkle: So everypony got an urgent summons to the castle with no explanation?
    Pinkie Pie: Yup! I just love a good mysterious summons. What's it about? Do you think it's a surprise party? Hey! Why are we running?
    Twilight Sparkle: Because something could be terribly wrong! Somepony turned bad, another evil creature back for revenge?
    Applejack: Don't you think you're bein' a little paranoid?
    Twilight Sparkle: Why else would the Princesses send scrolls in such a hurry?
    Rarity: Good point! They know better than to make us worry!
    Pinkie Pie: Plus, I like it when you run so fast, the walls get all blurry! Wheeee!
    Rainbow Dash: Race ya!
    Princess Celestia: Girls. Thank you so much for coming.
    Twilight Sparkle: What's wrong? What can we do?
    Princess Luna: That's just it. Nothing's wrong! Everything's perfect!
    Applejack: Did y'all call us down here just to tell us that?
    Rarity: With all due respect, majesties, you might want to save your urgent summons for matters that are a bit more... well, urgent!
    Princess Luna: Well, there is more to it. Equestria is enjoying its longest period of harmony in recent years.
    Princess Celestia: And it's all thanks to you, Twilight. And your friends of course.
    Spike: Who, us?
    Rainbow Dash: It's about time you noticed!
    Twilight Sparkle: Thank you!
    Princess Luna: Because of your efforts, there has been less and less for us to do.
    Princess Celestia: So, after much consideration, my sister and I have decided it is time for us... to retire!
    Discord: Breaking news! The royal princesses retiring! I have so many questions! Who'll take over? Who'll run Equestria? Will it be someone tall, dark and handsome? Or will it be the Lord of Chaos?
    Discord: Oh, fine. Go with the obvious choice.[theme song]
    Twilight Sparkle: You're retiring?!
    Spike: Princesses can retire?
    Princess Celestia: [chuckles] Of course we can.
    Princess Luna: I for one am looking forward to a little R&R, maybe a trip to Silver Shoals.
    Twilight Sparkle: And you want me to take your place?
    Princess Luna: With the help of your friends, of course!
    Princess Celestia: We can't think of anypony more worthy. Over the years we've watched you grow, you've faced task after task...
    Princess Luna: ...challenge after challenge...
    Discord: Countless adversities, yeah, yeah, yeah, we get it...
    Princess Celestia: And you've always prevailed.
    Twilight Sparkle: Thank you but that doesn't mean that I'm-- that we're ready to do what you do!
    Princess Celestia: Oh of course you are. I realize this is a lot to take in, but--
    Rainbow Dash: Nope! Makes perfect sense. We're awesome! [gasps] Does this mean we get all your powers?! Ooh ooh, I call dibs on showing up in everypony's dreams!
    Twilight Sparkle: You can't be ready to step into their horseshoes just like that!
    Applejack: Well, if the princesses think it's time to retire, we're not a bad choice. We always have Equestria's best interests at heart.
    Twilight Sparkle: That's a fair point... which should be taken into consideration when we have a round table discussion--
    Rarity: Well I'm in! [?] we'll all need a complete wardrobe update, and I would love to pick your brain about mane maintenance when you have a moment.
    Fluttershy: As long as we all have each other, I'm sure we can do it!
    Pinkie Pie: Yay! Protectors of Equestria on three! One... two...
    Twilight Sparkle: [sighs] If you're all on board, I guess I am too.
    Mane Six and Spike: Protectors of Equestria!
    Twilight Sparkle: It'll be a bit of an adjustment, but I imagine the transfer of power will be a lengthy process which will--
    Princess Celestia: Actually we just need a few days to put together a little ceremony.
    Twilight Sparkle: [nervous laugh] A few days?!

2. Roxas94 (+sub)
    Twilight Sparkle: But that's so soon! Shouldn't there be some sort of training programme, that last weeks, no, months, if not years?!
    Princess Celestia: Everything you've gone through over the years has been a training programme.
    Twilight Sparkle: Okay, but there's gotta be a guide or a rulebook--
    Discord: Yes, I have it right here. 'How to Rule Equestria', by Nopony Made Pretendsmith.
    Princess Luna: The friendship journal you wrote yourselves is a better guide than any we could provide.
    Princess Celestia: We have the utmost confidence in you.
    Princess Luna: And we hope you have the same in yourself.
    Discord: Oh, I'm absolutely certain she does.
    Twilight Sparkle: I am not confident about this at all!
    Discord: Well that's what I thought. I was being sarcastic before.
    Discord: What? This is all so predictable. Now's the point where you all tell little Sparkle here that everything is going to be fine but she won't believe you, ugh. I don't need to be here for this.
    [magic zap]
    Twilight Sparkle: It's just, I know I said yes, but then they said 'in a few days', and there's still so much to figure out! It's all happening so fast! [hyperventilating into paper bag] I think I need some... Okay! I'll feel much better...
    Rarity: ...once you make a plan?
    Twilight Sparkle: Oh wow. It's like you--
    Spike: Knew you were going to react this way? We did.
    Pinkie Pie: Classic "Twilight-ing".
    Twilight Sparkle: "Twilight-ing"? You... you made me a verb?
    Applejack: It's not a bad thing, we just know you have a... process.
    Rainbow Dash: Stage one: You get big news and you're like "Nooooo!" but then you pace, and you chart, you worry...
    Fluttershy: It's okay. You go ahead and Twilight, and we'll be here for you.
    Twilight Sparkle: You're all acting so calm! But this is a big deal! What do we do if something big happens and the Princesses aren't there to help?!
    Rainbow Dash: Um, if you think about it, they literally almost never help.
    Pinkie Pie: And we still always win! Like when Sombra almost took back the Crystal Empire, or when Chrysalis attempted to be Cadance, or when Tirek came back and absorbed all the magic, or the other time Chrysalis tried to take over, or Cozy Glow and the school! [inhales] Am I missing anything?
    Rarity: Pony of Shadows.
    Spike: Starlight when she was evil.
    Fluttershy: Discord when he was evil.
    Applejack: Do Flim and Flam count?
    Rainbow Dash: See? We've almost always done things without the Princesses' help! Which makes sense now, because it was always just training for you to take over!
    Spike: and it worked! I mean if you think about it, there hasn't been a single villain that we couldn't defeat.
    Queen Chrysalis: One day, you'll see! I will defeat Twilight Sparkle and her friends! And they will pay for stealing my kingdom!
    Cozy Glow: Psst, Tirek!
    Tirek: It is Lord Tirek. What is it now?
    Cozy Glow: I just wanna make sure you can see by best friends rock sculpture from over there!
    Queen Chrysalis: Lord Tirek!
    Tirek: A Changeling? [to Cozy Glow] See, she gets it.
    Queen Chrysalis: Chrysalis, Queen of the Changelings, or at least I will be, when I'm restored to my rightful place! Why did you summon me? What do you want?!
    Cozy Glow: [yelps] Oh golly, we didn't bring you! I thought you freed us from Tartarus!
    Queen Chrysalis: Tartarus? Whoever pulled you from there must have been somepony very powerful indeed.
    Queen Chrysalis: King Sombra! You have returned? Why did you bring us here?
    Grogar: He didn't.
    Grogar: It was I. You may call me... Grogar.
    Queen Chrysalis: The Grogar?
    Tirek: I thought that you were a legend!
    King Sombra: I've heard of you.
    Cozy Glow: Who?

3. Laurel Crown (+sub)
    Grogar: I assure you, I am very real, and you have all been brought here as a part of my plan to rid Equestria of Twilight Sparkle and her friends once and for all. [laughs]
    Cozy Glow: I am so sorry, but the name 'Grovar' just doesn't ring any bells.
    Grogar: Grogar! I have been away too long if my name no longer strikes fear into the heart of one so tiny. Perhaps a demonstration of power is in order?
    Tirek: [kisses] Grogar is ancient and extremely powerful. The land that would become Equestria was a mere collection of farms and pastures until he 'declared himself emperor of all he saw!'. I remember hearing tales of his tyranny when I was young.
    King Sombra: I have also heard of the first Emperor of Equestria, the 'Father of Monsters'.
    Grogar: I gave life to the foulest of creatures, and allowed them to run wild, taking what they wanted and destroying the rest. My reign was a fearsome epoch of darkness in Equestria.
    Queen Chrysalis: Ha! Until Gusty the Great rose up and banished you.
    Grogar: That fool believed taking my bell would defeat me. But she only weakened me temporarily.
    Cozy Glow: Um, Tirek is really old, [to Tirek] no offense you look great [to Grogar] but if he knew about you when he was young, we have super different ideas about what 'temporarily' means.
    Grogar: Silence! I've spent millenia gathering power, biding my time, waiting for the perfect opportunity to seize control of Equestria! And watching all of you. I've seen each of your humiliating defeats at the hooves of six puny ponies. And do you know why they've always bested you?
    Queen Chrysalis: Because they cheat!
    Tirek: Because they are annoyingly lucky.
    Cozy Glow: I'm just a kid, so...
    Grogar: It is because they work together. Where one is weak, another is strong, and thus unified, they are a formidable force! But we shall use their own strategy to defeat them.
    Queen Chrysalis: What are you suggesting?
    Grogar: I suggest nothing. I demand that you join me and together, Equestria will be ours!
    King Sombra: I don't do 'ours'. I only do mine. I will take back the Crystal Empire on my own, and I will destroy any pony who gets in my way!
    Grogar: Such confidence. Go! Try to take back your kingdom. I shall send you there myself! If you prevail, you may keep it, but when you fail, you will submit to me!
    King Sombra: And if I refuse this 'deal'?
    Grogar: Then I shall return you to the darkness from which you were summoned.
    King Sombra: Pah! But this is a waste of time, as I will crush those who defy me. I will defeat all who get in my way, I-
    Grogar: I advise the rest of you to prepare to work together!
    Cozy Glow: Well, working together sounds an awful lot like making friends, so... you two are in luck, because I know all about that!
    Starlight Glimmer: Twi! You in here? With the school closed for the summer I didn't think anypony would be here--
    Twilight Sparkle: So much to do not enough time! No! I did that! Wait, no, I didn't! Uggggh, not enough time!
    Spike: [hushed] Help, she's spiraling! We're at the "my plan needs a plan" stage of a total Twilight meltdown!
    Starlight Glimmer: [hushed] Oh, got it. [normal] Twilight?
    Twilight Sparkle: Did I write down 'eliminate redundant lists' on my School of Friendship to-do list or my personal to-do list?
    Starlight Glimmer: Twilight!
    Twilight Sparkle: Gah! Starlight, oh good, you're here! I need to talk to you.
    Starlight Glimmer: Okay...
    Twilight Sparkle: Hang on, I had 'talk to Starlight' written down on one of these... Just let me find it so I can cross it off!
    Starlight Glimmer: Wow, you are Twilighting hard.
    Twilight Sparkle: You say 'Twilighting' too? Well excuse me! This is the first time I've ever been asked to run a whole kingdom!
    Starlight Glimmer: Uh, you're right, you're right, heh... so, what did you want to talk to me about?
    Twilight Sparkle: Ah, here it is! I wrote it down. Starlight you have blossomed into one of the strongest, smartest, most caring ponies I know and I can't think of anypony better to leave in charge of my castle and the School of Friendship so what do you think?
    Starlight Glimmer: What?! You want me to take care of the castle and the run the school?!
    Twilight Sparkle: Yes?

4. Bad_Karma
    Starlight Glimmer: Uhhh, I can't! I'm not ready! Remember what happened the last time you left me in charge? And now you want me to do it permanently?! What if I don't do the right things?! [hyperventilates] What if--
    Twilight Sparkle: Starlight, get a hold of yourself! You've risen to every challenge you could have faced. You can do anything you put your mind to! You've got this.
    Starlight Glimmer: Hah! And so do you. See what I did there? You just said everything you need to hear.
    Twilight Sparkle: Ha ha ha, nice try, but running a school and running a country are two very different things. Now if you don't mind I have seven thousand, four hundred and thirty two things to take care of before I become the new ruler of Equestria!
    Spike: It was a valiant effort.
    Shining Armor: The guard says Sombra's breached the castle!
    Princess Cadance: Hurry, Twilight! We need you!
    Princess Cadance: Do you have Flurry Heart?
    Shining Armor: I thought you had her.
    Flurry Heart: Mama!
    Princess Celestia: [gasps] You won't get away with this!
    King Sombra: Oh, but I already have.
    King Sombra: With the Crystal Heart now in my possession, there is nothing to stop me from ruling the Crystal Empire!
    King Sombra: Kneel before Sombra.
    King Sombra: [sighs] Long live the king.
    Twilight Sparkle: Thanks for coming so quickly--
    Discord: Sure thing. But if you're gonna be the ruler of Equestria, you may wanna work on your penmanship. This looks like it says, "Cadence sent an emergency message, Sombra's back, and he's taking over the Crystal Empire."
    Twilight Sparkle: This is exactly what it says!
    Rarity: But- but how is that possible?! I thought the Crystal Heart had dispelled him into the aether!
    Twilight Sparkle: I have no idea! But he's back, and it's up to us to save the Empire and my family!
    Fluttershy: Shouldn't somepony tell Celestia and Luna?
    Discord: Ooh, good point! One of us should probably loop in the real rulers of Equestria.
    Twilight Sparkle: No. If we're going to run Equestria, we're gonna need to handle things like this on our own.
    Discord: Oh, Twilight, could this mean that you finally have the confidence to ascend to the throne like the Princesses believe you can?
    Twilight Sparkle: Maybe? Unless you consider taking care of Sombra for us?
    Discord: Oh nononono! You're absolutely right you need to learn how to deal with these things on your own.
    Applejack: Handlin' things on our own is all well and good, but last time we defeated Sombra with the Crystal Heart.
    Spike: What if he has it already? How're we gonna stop him?
    Twilight Sparkle: With the Elements of Harmony! With those we can defeat anypony, even Sombra!
    Discord: Ah nonono, you didn't need the Elements last time you defeated Sombra, and I'm not sure that using them still counts as doing things "on your own".
    Twilight Sparkle: My family is in danger. I'm not taking any chances.
    Rainbow Dash: She's got a point.
    Discord: Ugh, fine.
    Pinkie Pie: What's his problem?
    Twilight Sparkle: Starlight, can you stay here and take care of the school?
    Starlight Glimmer: I've got you covered.
    King Sombra: It's cute that you think that'll do anything.
    Princess Cadance: It might not, but they will!
    Pinkie Pie: Cavalry's here! [grunts]
    King Sombra: [chuckles] How can I be surprised, when I'm waiting to show all of you your greatest fear?
    Princess Celestia: Oh Twilight. How disappointing.
    Princess Luna: Equestria was in your care, and you let it be destroyed!
    King Sombra: You should all surrender! Nothing can defeat your own fears!
    Twilight Sparkle: We didn't need to defeat them. We just needed to face them long enough to distract you!
    King Sombra: Nooooo!
    Shining Armor: It's cute that you think that'll do anything.
    King Sombra: [growls] You may have won the battle, but I shall win the war!

5. TeoWolf82 (Fine ep1 - Inizio ep2)
    Spike: Yeah, woohoohoo!
    Rainbow Dash: We totally just wiped the castle with that guy!
    Shining Armor: Thanks, Twily!
    Pinkie Pie: Well, that was fun!
    Applejack: And easy.
    Rarity: As magical battles go, that was a cakewalk.
    Pinkie Pie: Mmm... cakewalk...
    Twilight Sparkle: We did handle this pretty well. All on our own.
    Spike: Does this mean...?
    Twilight Sparkle: I still don't feel like I'm one hundred percent ready, but will I ever?
    Applejack: Knowing you? Nope.
    Twilight Sparkle: I have you guys, and we have the Elements, and together, we've never failed. We'll be okay.
    Twilight Sparkle: Once again, Equestria is safe.
    Fluttershy: What should we do to celebrate?
    Pinkie Pie: I vote for a cakewalk!
    Applejack: What's goin' on?
    Twilight Sparkle: I don't know!

EPISODIO 2
    Rainbow Dash: What. Just. Happened?!
    Fluttershy: The Tree of Harmony can't really be gone, can it?
    Twilight Sparkle: It can't be!
    King Sombra: But it is! You thought you'd defeated me, but you led me right to the source of your power. Now that it's destroyed, nothing can stop me!
    Twilight Sparkle: He's right... with the Elements gone, I don't know how we can defeat him!
    Rainbow Dash: Then we'll just have to beat him the old-fashioned way!
    King Sombra: Ha! You're no match for me! I will finally rule the Crystal Empire. [gasps] Wait, with you out of the way, I will rule all of Equestria!
    Twilight Sparkle: No!
    King Sombra: Oh yes! And I think I know exactly where I'll start!
    Applejack: Don't you dare say it!
    King Sombra: Your sweet little hometown.
    Rarity: You leave Ponyville alone!
    King Sombra: Or what? Without your elements, it would be so easy to control you!
    King Sombra: But there's no point. My conquering Ponyville is already your greatest fear! [laughs]
    Mane Six: No!
    Fluttershy: What do we do?!
    Twilight Sparkle: I don't know! The Tree of Hamony grew the Elements! It kept the Everfree Forest under control! And now it's gone. Sombra will take over Equestria and it's all my fault! I knew I wasn't ready to take the princesses' place, but I never thought I'd mess up this badly!
    Pinkie Pie: What are you looking at me for?
    Rainbow Dash: This is usually when you say something funny to lift our spirits?
    Pinkie Pie: Sorry. Nothing about this is funny to me.
    Rarity: [tears up] I'm sorry. I'm trying to be strong, but I just can't bear to think about poor Sweetie Belle under the spell of that monster!
    Pinkie Pie: Or those sweet little Cake twins...
    Rainbow Dash: Or Spike, or Starlight...
    Fluttershy: Or Angel... or anypony forced to do that monster's bidding!
    Applejack: What the-- Twilight, what are you doin'?
    Twilight Sparkle: We can't just stay here! I don't have a plan, and I don't know what we're gonna do once we get out, but we can't sit here and let Sombra make slaves of everypony we love!
    Rainbow Dash: Lemme help, I'm faster.
    Pinkie Pie: I like digging!
    Fluttershy: I've been known to get my hooves dirty!
    Applejack: Move over, y'all!
    Rarity: Normally I wouldn't dream of digging, but right now, show me the muddy!
    Applejack: Apple Bloom! It's me! Look at me, sugarcube! Twilight, you gotta free her! Please!
    Twilight Sparkle: [yelps] I... I can't! Without the Elements, my magic isn't strong enough to stop Sombra's! Spike! Spike, where are you going?! Starlight?

6. Doctor Whooves
    SG: [monotone] We must lay siege to Canterlot.
    Twilight Sparkle: No, snap out of it, you two! You're stronger than his magic!
    Rarity: Sweetie Belle, please stop! I can't get her to stop! I can't get her--
    Twilight Sparkle: None of us can. We can't reach them!
    Pinkie Pie: He made them bake a black liquorice fruitcake that says 'Congratulations to our new supreme emperor King Sombra' in green frosting! It's the ugliest cake I've ever seen!
    Rainbow Dash: Twilight, this is bad! Like, really bad!
    Fluttershy: I've never felt so sad in my whole life!
    Twilight Sparkle: I don't know what to do! I don't know how to free them, but I don't know how to stop Sombra! Everypony was so sure I'd do such a great job! Well this is exactly what I was afraid of! Could anything else possibly go wrong?!
    Pinkie Pie: Well, with the Tree of Harmony gone, the Everfree Forest could grow out of control and threaten the town!
    Rarity: Darling, that's oddly specific.
    Twilight Sparkle: Even if we figure out how to defeat Sombra and bring everypony back to Ponyville, if we don't stop the forest there won't be a Ponyville to come back to!
    Fluttershy: For our friends!
    Applejack and Rarity: For our families!
    Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash: For our home!
    Twilight Sparkle: For Equestria!
    Mane Six: Equestria!
    King Sombra: You! Break it down!
    King Sombra: They've fled! Celestia and Luna are too cowardly to even stand against me! Equestria is mine! [laughs]
    Fluttershy: Come on, everypony! [shrieks]
    Applejack: We've been at this for hours, but it's just growin' back too fast!
    Twilight Sparkle: We have to keep trying!
    Applejack: I know we're supposed to be handlin' things on our own, but I've never been happier to see two ponies in my whole life!
    Star Swirl: Nopony is meant to handle this on their own!
    Twilight Sparkle: Star Swirl, the Tree of Harmony, it's--
    Star Swirl: I know. I alerted the Princesses as soon as I could. I felt it, when it happened. Like part of my essence just ceased to be.
    Twilight Sparkle: I know what you mean. I'm sorry.
    Star Swirl: Don't be. I've more than enough magic to keep the Everfree Forest under control.
    Twilight Sparkle: You can do that?
    Star Swirl: The Pillars and I planted the Tree of Harmony. Who do you think kept the Forest under control before it did?
    Star Swirl: It will take time, but with the Princesses' help I can keep it at bay!
    Rainbow Dash: Aw yeah! Go get 'em, beardy!
    Twilight Sparkle: Sombra's back, and he's taken control of all of our friends!
    Princess Luna: We left Canterlot defenseless!
    Princess Celestia: Twilight, you must go. Defend Equestria, and we shall contain the forest.
    Pinkie Pie: At least now we're back to just one problem!
    Pinkie Pie: Aw, everypony's all evilly!
    Fluttershy: Sombra's going to make us fight our way through our friends?!
    Rainbow Dash: Not if I can help it!
    Rainbow Dash: Okay, guess we need a different plan. Twilight?
    Twilight Sparkle: I don't know! I'm not prepared to fight against the citizens of Equestria! I guess that's one more thing I'm not ready to do...
    Applejack: Well we'd better figure out somethin' quick, because none of them seem to have a problem with it!
    Rarity: [shrieks] Oh, sorry about this, Fancy Pants!
    Applejack: We promise we'll let y'all out as soon as we can!
    Rainbow Dash: Will I go here? Or here? Or here, or there?!
    Rainbow Dash: Gotcha!
    Fluttershy: I don't know how long we can hold them off!
    Applejack: And holdin' them off isn't what we need anyhow! We need to get inside!

7. Midnight Specter
    Rarity: But we can't just leave them here, all possessed and Sombra-fied!
    Pinkie Pie: What do we do, Twilight?!
    Twilight Sparkle: I don't know, but we can't stay here!
    Twilight Sparkle: I'm sorry we couldn't help our friends, but I didn't know what else to do!
    Applejack: At least we're inside.
    Pinkie Pie: Yeah! All we need to do now is defeat King Sombra!
    Twilight Sparkle: I... we...
    Discord: Oh my. No Elements, no Princesses? Seems like you're in a bit of a pickle! Or are you in... more of a jam?
    Twilight Sparkle: Discord! What are you doing here?!
    Discord: Well I was going to hang these up all over the castle to celebrate your coronation, but apparently it's a bit premature!
    Twilight Sparkle: I'm so glad to see you! We could really use some all-powerful Lord of Chaos help right now!
    Discord: Moi? Oh, I couldn't possibly.
    Pinkie Pie: Oh, poodles!
    Twilight Sparkle: Discord, please!
    Discord: Oh, fine. [snaps] Just to be clear, I was really rooting for you to do this on your own, and parlay that confidence boost into being the best protectors of Equestria you can be.
    Rainbow Dash: A little less talking and a little more helping?!
    Fluttershy: [gasps] Thank you, Discord!
    Twilight Sparkle: I don't know what we'd do without you!
    Rainbow Dash: Okay, King Sombra, time to give up the crown!
    King Sombra: Here to fight the good fight with nothing but your wits? Admirable, but foolish!
    Discord: Well, I guess it's on me to be the MVP today. I was betting on you, and I do hate being wrong. Although if you think about it, I am your friend, so maybe you win, because friendship wins? Although Fluttershy should get most of the credit for that. She's my favorite.
    Fluttershy: [gasps] Discord!
    King Sombra: [laughs] Not even the Lord of Chaos can stand against me! I am truly the most powerful creature in Equestria!
    Rainbow Dash: Discord!
    Twilight Sparkle: We need you!
    Fluttershy: [tearing up] Oh, please wake up, please wake up... [gasps] Discord!
    Twilight Sparkle: I'm so glad you're okay! We can't beat him without you!
    King Sombra: You couldn't beat me with him, either! [laughs]
    Discord: It would appear that you're on your own. I have nothing left to give.
    Applejack: That's it then? We're doomed?
    King Sombra: Of course you are. I can't believe it's taken you this long to realize it. Now, how shall I eliminate all this clutter in my throne room?
    Discord: Listen to me. You don't need me. You don't need the Princesses, and you certainly don't need the Elements. Fluttershy, you will always be kind. Applejack, you will always be honest. Rarity, you'll always be generous. And Rainbow Dash, you will be loyal as can be. Pinkie, who will always bring laughter wherever she goes, and Twilight... you are and always will be the embodiment of magic. You lost sight of what's in front of you. You're here, together, willing to give everything you've got for Equestria. Nothing and nopony can ever take that away from you, because that's who you are.
    King Sombra: [laughs] It's going to take more than a sentimental speech to save you.
    Twilight Sparkle: Discord's right. We've proven time and time again that the real magic is the six of us working together! With these girls by my side, I'm not afraid of you! I'm not afraid of what you can do or how much power you have!
    King Sombra: You should be.
    Twilight Sparkle: You may knock us down, but we're gonna get back up again!
    Twilight Sparkle: And again!
    Twilight Sparkle: And again! As long as we're together, we will never stop trying to defeat you!
    Fluttershy: For our friends!
    Applejack and Rarity: For our families!
    Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash: For our home!
    Twilight Sparkle: For Equestria!
    King Sombra: [grunts] No! This can't be possible! Your magic can't defeat mine! I destroyed the source of your power!

8. Crax
    Twilight Sparkle: You can't destroy our friendship, Sombra!
    Rainbow Dash: And we keep telling bad guys...
    Applejack: But y'all just don't seem to remember.
    Mane Six: Friendship is magic!
    King Sombra: Noooooooooo!
    Fluttershy: Aw, do you want more juice?
    Discord: [weakly] Only if it's not too much trouble. And it's red. And it has one of those little umbrellas. And two cherries. No no, actually, make it three. And maybe... some donuts?
    Princess Celestia: [loudly] I see you've made yourselves at home.
    Twilight Sparkle: Celestia, Luna! I know what you're going to say. I should have called on you as soon as I knew how dangerous it was. A good leader knows when to ask for help, and I didn't. And because of me, the Tree of Harmony was destroyed! Equestria deserves somepony much better than me as its leader.
    Princess Celestia: You're right.
    Princess Celestia: About one thing. A good leader knows when to ask for help, but a great leader has the courage to admit when they've made a mistake, and the strength to make it right. Today you've proven to me beyond any doubt that you will be a great leader.
    Twilight Sparkle: Will be?
    Princess Celestia: Luna and I have decided it may have been a bit unfair to thrust this upon you without giving you the time you need to prepare.
    Twilight Sparkle: [sighs] Thank goodness. I really wasn't ready!
    Discord: Not ready?! So Twilight's not taking over?! This was all for nothing? I pretended to be very hurt and gave one of the most convincing speeches of my--
    Fluttershy and Twilight Sparkle: Pretended?!
    Discord: Of course! You don't think some "would-be king" could actually hurt the Lord of Chaos, do you? Anyway, as I was saying, I pretended to be very hurt to convince you you didn't need anything but yourself to be the incredible leader I know you can be. And now it's not happening?!
    Princess Celestia: It will. But when she's ready.
    Discord: How can she not be ready?! What a waste of a perfectly wonderful speech! Ugh, honestly, I don't know why I even bother.
    Rarity: Oh, so he could have ended the whole Sombra thing whenever he wanted?
    Fluttershy: But he didn't, because he cares.
    Rainbow Dash: That's Discord for ya.
    Applejack: He sure has a weird way of bein' supportive.
    Pinkie Pie: Super odd dude.
    Discord: I heard that!
    Princess Luna: Also truth be told, Celestia and I had fun today, fighting side by side with Star Swirl for our home. It's been years since we've gotten to do what you girls do. You all make it look so easy.
    Rainbow Dash: Heh, we are kind of an awesome team.
    Fluttershy: Every adventure is heart-pounding, but so rewarding.
    Pinkie Pie: I'm up for anything, as long as it's with all of you!
    Rarity: Life certainly hasn't been dull since we met.
    Applejack: Nowhere else I'd rather be.
    Twilight Sparkle: We are pretty incredible together. And we would do anything for Equestria. I guess I know, when the time comes, as long as we're together, we probably--
    Twilight Sparkle: We definitely got this.
    Cozy Glow: Now I'll say something nice about centaurs, Tirek, you say something nice about changelings, and Chrysalis, you say something nice about ponies!
    Queen Chrysalis: Never!
    Grogar: Let us hope the three of you will be enough for my plans.
    Queen Chrysalis: And what of King Sombra?
    Tirek: Did he succeed?
    Grogar: I'd say he gambled, and lost! But at least he serves as a warning to those who don't continue with my plans, unless any of you have doubts.
    Tirek: Not I.
    Queen Chrysalis: Nope!
    Cozy Glow: I'm good!
    Grogar: Then we shall join forces and work together to bring Equestria to its knees!

Revisionatori:

• Mindstorm
  • Vyden

Video per subbing:

http://loonex.eu/files/9x01.mp4
http://loonex.eu/files/9x02.mp4
Mindstorm
CavalcaTempeste
CavalcaTempeste

Pony preferito: Mane 6, Icarus

Re: [Coordinamento] 9x01-02 - The Beginning Of The End

Messaggioda Doctor Whooves » 03/04/2019, 20:17