[Coordinamento] 7x22 - Once Upon a Zeppelin

Area dedicata in cui il gruppo Traduttori CMC-What The Buck! si organizza per il lavoro sugli episodi di FiM e della serie Equestria Girls.

Moderatore: Mindstorm

[Coordinamento] 7x22 - Once Upon a Zeppelin

Messaggioda Mindstorm » 06/10/2017, 19:18

Le linee guida alla traduzione sono consultabili qui: REGOLAMENTO & LINEE GUIDA TRADUTTORI

Termini frequenti

Dizionari on-line
Reverso Context Traduttore parole e frasi
WordReference Dizionario Inglese-italiano
Heinle's Newbury House Dictionary of American English Dizionario Americano
Oxford Dictionaries Dizionario Inglese
Urbandictionary Dizionario sullo Slang AngloAmericano
Idioms Yourdictionary Dizionario sui modi di dire AngloAmericani

Tempi di consegna (dall'assegnazione delle parti):
  • Traduttori-subber (cioè chi subba direttamente ciò che traduce): 24 ore
  • Traduttori: 12 - Max 18 ore
  • Subber: fino alle 17 del lunedì successivo alla messa in onda

Coordinatori:

• Mindstorm

Traduttori:

• Mindstorm (+sub)
    Codice: Seleziona tutto
    Spike: Aw, thank goodness. I thought I had too many deep-fried gems.
    Twilight Sparkle: It's from my parents! Spike, they won a zeppelin cruise and get to take the whole family! I wish I had time to go with them, but there's just too many princess duties I have to take care of.
    Spike: Come on, Twilight. Even Princess Celestia takes a break sometimes and she raises the sun.
    Spike: You need a vacation! I can keep track of the friendship log, boost community morale, and answer fan mail for a few days.
    Twilight Sparkle: But, Spike, you're as much a part of my family as anypony. I can't just leave you here to do all that work.
    Spike: What?! I can't hear you! You're on vacation!
    Twilight Sparkle: I guess I could use a little time off from being a Princess. You're the best, Spike!
    Spike: I know.
    Twilight Sparkle: I'm gonna go pack everything neatly into one suitcase!
    Spike: Wait for it...
    Twilight Sparkle: Cruises have activities, right?! I should probably make a schedule?!
    Spike: There it is.[theme song]
    Twilight Velvet: Oh, gee. I am really looking forward to a relaxing vacation.
    Night Light: Watch out! She won't admit it, but when your mother says, "relaxing vacation", she means "doing something crazy". Last time, she ended up bungee-jumping over Luna Bay.
    Twilight Velvet: What was that, hon?
    Night Light: Oh, I was, uh, just telling Twilight about my new, uh, bingo strategy book! It's a real page-turner!
    Shining Armor: Oh, I can't wait to get on this zeppelin and fly like a Pegasus!
    Twilight Sparkle: Really? I remember you getting airsick on Admiral Fairweather's Wild Ride at Pony Island.
    Shining Armor: Oh, please! I grew out of airsickness a long time ago.
    Iron Will: I hope you ponies feel welcomed aboard, because you are!
    Twilight Sparkle: Well, that was an... assertive welcome.
    Night Light: Guess this is what it's like to be big-time prize winners! I just wish I could remember what contest we won.
    Twilight Sparkle: Wait, you don't know where this prize came from?
    Twilight Velvet: When somepony offers you a free vacation, you just sign the paperwork and don't ask questions!
    Night Light: Especially when it means we all get to fly off together. What should we do first?
    Twilight Sparkle: Well, I did categorize the ship's activities and make a schedule organized by each of our interests. Dad, you're easy. Bingo competition right here!
    Night Light: Oh, I just love how the numbers and letters are organized in their little boxes. It's so satisfying.
    Twilight Sparkle: Shining Armor, they've got a tiny boat race in a tiny pool here.
    Shining Armor: Aw, sis. Only you would remember I love tiny things.
    Twilight Sparkle: And, Candace, there's a Peewee Princess Playtime here that Flurry's gonna love!
    Princess Cadance: Oh, wonderful!

• Laurel Crown (+sub)
    Twilight Velvet: Hmm. This barrel jumping at Neighagara Falls sounds interesting.
    Twilight Sparkle: Eh. I just want to see you all have a good time. And this works out perfectly, because we have room for the one thing I wanna do! Our ship passes the Frozen North at sunset, which is the only time you can see the astrological phenomenon known as the Northern Stars. It's like the stars are shooting out of the setting sun!
    Princess Cadance: Well, we definitely don't want to miss that.
    Twilight Sparkle: Then it's settled. Hmm. But we don't have anything to do right now. Any suggestions?
    Iron Will: Attention, cruise ponies! Don't let this zeppelin be a bore! Leave your room and see the tour!
    Princess Cadance: A tour could be fun.
    Shining Armor: I'm flying! I'm—
    Princess Cadance: I'm afraid Flurry may be airsick. Since I know that isn't a problem for you, would you mind taking her below?
    Iron Will: Far to our right, you can just make out the white tufts of Cloudsdale, where Princess Twilight Sparkle once toured the weather factory.
    Twilight Sparkle: How'd he know that? And why announce it on a cruise?
    Princess Cadance: Why don't we move to the other side of the deck?
    Iron Will: We are now high enough to see all of Canterlot, even the royal tree where Princess Twilight and her brother, Shining Armor, were born!
    Twilight Sparkle: What? That's not right.
    Night Light: Let's get down for that!
    Twilight Sparkle: Um, you guys know that's not where we were born. What are you so excited about?
    Night Light: Well, it is a really nice tree, sweetheart.
    Cruise Pony 1: We just wanted to say how excited we are to be here!
    Twilight Sparkle: Um... yeah. Us, too.
    Iron Will: On our route north, we will pass the spires of the Crystal Empire, where Princess Cadance rescued her Alicorn baby, Spike, from a monster made of fire!
    Princess Cadance: Well, that doesn't even make sense.
    Night Light: Well, "Royal Grandparents" sounds a bit fancy, but, of course, you can take our picture.
    Twilight Sparkle: What?!
    Twilight Sparkle: Okay, that's it! Does anypony know where the cruise announcer is?
    Twilight Sparkle: Excuse me, sir.
    Iron Will: You can call Iron Will "Iron Will"!
    Twilight Sparkle: What are you doing here? And why do you keep announcing random things about me and my family?
    I.W.: The assertiveness seminar market dried up, so Iron Will started a new career organizing themed vacation packages!
    Twilight Sparkle: And the theme of this vacation is...
    Iron Will: Everypony, stomp your hooves if you are here for the premiere Cruise of the Princesses Experience!

• Barbossi (+sub)
    Twilight Sparkle: Iron Will, I'm not sure it was entirely honest of you to offer this cruise to my family without telling us that ponies bought tickets just to see Cadance and me!
    Iron Will: Iron Will outlined all the details of the cruise in the Prize Acceptance and Consent Form that you signed!
    Twilight Velvet: Well, when somepony offers you a free vacation, who reads the fine print?
    Iron Will: Iron Will prides himself on providing a quality vacation experience. But if Twilight Sparkle and her family don't want it, Iron Will can cancel the cruise and break the hearts of every Princess-adoring pony on board.
    Pony in Window: I love you, Princess Twilight!
    Princess Cadance: As much as I want a family vacation, I don't think I could entertain all these cruise ponies. My hooves are pretty full taking care of Flurry Heart.
    Twilight Velvet: I guess we were just so excited by the idea of a family cruise.
    Night Light: All right. I guess we better turn this ship around.
    Twilight Sparkle: Wait! Iron Will, what if I offered you a deal. If I agree to do whatever Princess activities you want, will you promise that my family gets to do the activities they want?
    Shining Armor: Sis, you don't have to do that. We want you to enjoy yourself, too.
    Twilight Sparkle: I don't want the vacation to end now or let down all these ponies who were looking forward to seeing us. So what do you say, Iron Will? Do we have a deal?
    Iron Will: Princess Twilight has a deal!
    Twilight Sparkle: Great! So it looks like we have some time before Dad plays Bingo.
    Iron Will: Actually, we have just enough to pick the winner of our grand-prize raffle.
    Twilight Sparkle: Oh. Well... who doesn't like prizes?
    Iron Will: All right, cruise ponies! When the zeppelin flies, it's time for a prize!
    Twilight Sparkle: Thank you all for being so gracious and respectful to me and my family. And now, without further ado, the winner is... Star Tracker!
    Twilight Sparkle: Congratulations, Star Tracker! Enjoy your prize! Okay, Dad! Bingo time!
    Twilight Sparkle: Uh, oh. I'm sorry. I don't have the prize.
    Iron Will: Congratulations to Star Tracker, who wins the grand prize! Spending the day with Twilight as an honorary member of her family!
    Twilight Sparkle: That's the prize?!
    Twilight Sparkle: Okay, well... I guess you should come with us, Honorary Family Member.
    Night Light: Sure! There's always room at the bingo table!
    Twilight Sparkle: Ahem! Is everypony ready?
    Night Light: Sure are, sweetie! Give that cage a whirl!
    Twilight Sparkle: Dad? What did you say?
    Star Tracker: He... He said to... give it a-a whirl, heh.
    Twilight Sparkle: Oh, um. Thanks.
    Twilight Sparkle: I-19!

• Midnight Specter
    Night Light: Hey hey! Now we're talkin'! This Princess Bingo is great!
    Twilight Sparkle: Did you get that one, Dad? Can anypony tell me how my dad's doing?
    Star Tracker: He, uh, he said the Princess Bingo is, uh, great.
    Ponies: Princess Bingo! Princess Bingo! Princess Bingo!
    Star Tracker: Twilight is my favorite time of day. And it's also your name. So I just thought that was cool.
    Twilight Sparkle: Phew! Just made it!
    Twilight Sparkle: And I'm ready to give you the tiny boat race of your life!
    Twilight Sparkle: Are you sure you're not airsick, big brother?
    Shining Armor: No way. How can I be airsick? I'm in the water, so it totally cancels out!
    Twilight Sparkle: I don't think that's how it works. But I'm ready if you are!
    Iron Will: Technically, Princess Twilight Sparkle should officiate the princess paddle boat race.
    Twilight Velvet: Well, I suppose I could could race your brother.
    Twilight Sparkle: Oh, well, as long as Shining Armor gets to race, I'm happy.
    Star Tracker: S-Sorry.
    Star Tracker: I'm gonna write about this race tonight in my journal! It's just so exciting!
    Twilight Sparkle: On your mark, get set-
    Star Tracker: Go!
    Twilight Velvet: My word, that was exciting! Wasn't it, son?
    Shining Armor: Just so everypony knows, I'm getting out of this boat because of how not sick I feel.
    Twilight Velvet: Aww, that's all right, dear! We'll take you back to the room!
    Iron Will: That was just the first heat! Of ten!
    Iron Will: Now, who's ready to see a princess face when they win their race?!
    Twilight Sparkle: Cadance, I'm so glad you got in the Peewee Princess Playtime!
    Princess Cadance: Flurry is having a wonderful time.
    Twilight Sparkle: That's great. I'm just on my way to take some old-time Appleloosan photos!
    Star Tracker: Themed photoshoots are the best.
    Twilight Sparkle: And then do a quick question-and-answer session on becoming an Alicorn, before Mom's barrel ride at Neighagara Falls! I really hope I don't miss that!
    Princess Cadance: Twilight, are you sure you don't mind doing all of these Princess activities?
    Twilight Sparkle: Mind? What? Absolutely not. I mean, you guys are having fun, right? [sighs] Besides, I have to make sure these cruise ponies are happy if I want to be a good Princess.
    Princess Cadance: You're already a good Princess, Twilight.
    Twilight Sparkle: Honestly, as long as I get to see the Northern Stars tonight with everypony, I'll be happy. But right now, I gotta go take some pictures! See you later!
    Forceful Parent Pony: Why don't you play, and make a princess friend?
    Princess Cadance: Uh, I am so sorry, everypony, but it looks like Flurry needs her nap.

• TeoWolf82
    Twilight Sparkle: Oh, why did that last question have to be a two-parter? I just hope I have time for one barrel ride with Mom!
    Twilight Velvet: Neighagara Falls was amazing! The endless open air, the water in my mane! Oh! The small confines of the barrel!
    Night Light: Another relaxing vacation in the books, hon.
    Twilight Velvet: Oh, honey, I know you're disappointed, but we waited as long as we could! Maybe you should take a break from these princess things.
    Twilight Sparkle: Disappointed? No! I've just been answering some detailed questions about Alicorns! You know how much I love details!
    Twilight Velvet: I just don't want you to forget, it's your vacation, too.
    Twilight Sparkle: How can I when it's a totally successful vacation?
    Night Light: All right. Well, uh, we can't wait to see those Northern Stars!
    Iron Will: Iron Will lived up to his side of the bargain, and Princess Twilight only has one more thing to do for the day.
    Iron Will: It's your last chance. Come get in line if you want the Princess to sign!
    Twilight Sparkle: How long have you been waiting?
    Twilight Sparkle: Oh no. What time is it?!
    Twilight Sparkle: I missed them? I missed the Northern Stars?
    Princess Cadance: You were right, Twilight. They were breathtaking.
    Night Light: Aw, we wish you'd been here to see it, sweet-pea, but we're sure you're making a whole bunch of cruise ponies happy.
    Star Tracker: I'm so happy I could cry!
    Twilight Sparkle: Oh, yeah. The cruise ponies are happy, my family is happy, even Iron Will is happy.
    Twilight Sparkle: You know who isn't happy? Me!
    Star Tracker: Augh, my hoof!
    Twilight Sparkle: I'm sorry, but maybe that wouldn't have happened if you weren't practically standing on my tail! Not even my real family stands so close!
    Princess Cadance: Twilight?
    Twilight Sparkle: I only made that deal with Iron Will so my family and the cruise ponies could have the vacation they wanted.
    Princess Cadance: What about what you wanted?
    Twilight Sparkle: I just want everypony to be happy.
    Princess Cadance: Well, sometimes ponies want more from a Princess than you can give, and it can be hard to know where to draw the line.
    Twilight Sparkle: You seem to know pretty well.
    Princess Cadance: Once I had Flurry Heart, the line was easier for me to see. You will always have obligations as a Princess, but you also have an obligation to yourself.

• Sir.Don
    Twilight Sparkle: You're right. I think I need to set some boundaries. But first, I owe somepony an apology.
    Twilight Velvet: Oh, how's that, dearie?
    Star Tracker: Better, thanks.
    Star Tracker: Uh, I think I should go!
    Twilight Sparkle: No, Star Tracker. You should stay. I have something to tell you. All of you. I'm glad you all got to do the things you wanted, but I should have stood up for myself so that I could do what I wanted, too. It wasn't fair of me to lash out at you. If I felt like you were standing too close, I should have said something. I'm sorry. What do you say we do something off the schedule?
    Star Tracker: Who are you?
    Twilight Sparkle: Yep! We're gonna do something I want us to do, as a family. Honorary members, too.
    Night Light: Now that's cold! This is more like it!
    Star Tracker: You and your family have been really kind to include me, but you deserve your own vacation together. And I'm really glad we met, too!
    Iron Will: Attention, cruise ponies! If it's your dream, come to the deck for ice cream!
    Star Tracker: Oh, no! Leave the Princess alone!
    Iron Will: What did you say to Iron Will?
    Twilight Sparkle: It's okay, everypony. First, I want to thank all of you for coming. It means a lot that you'd spend your hard-earned bits just to be with us! But I honestly came on this cruise to take some time off from being a Princess. I'm just a pony, too, after all! And even though I want everypony here to be happy, I'd really like to spend the rest of the cruise relaxing with my family.
    Cruise Pony 1: Of course, Princess Twilight.
    Cruise Pony 2: But why was this trip advertised as a Cruise of the Princesses if you just wanted to get away?
    Iron Will: Iron Will's Cruise of the Princesses makes no guarantees as to the participation of actual Princesses.
    Cruise pony: What?!
    Iron Will: But Iron Will learned his lesson before. Satisfaction not guaranteed; no refunds!
    Shining Armor: Wow. He may be pushy and manipulative, but nopony can say that minotaur isn't prepared.
    Twilight Sparkle: There's still plenty of activities! We pass Fillydelphia on the way back, I could give Flurry Heart a quick history tour!
    Princess Cadance: That's very thoughtful. But right now, the family and I have something scheduled for you.
    Night Light: Behold, the Northern Stars!
    Twilight Sparkle: You did all this for me? This is amazing! Thank you. And, Shining Armor, I can't believe you're up there even though you're airsick!
    Shining Armor: I am not air- Oh, okay, maybe I'm not feeling great!
    Twilight Velvet: Oh, dear!
    Night Light: Whatever you say.
    Twilight Sparkle: Now this is the only activity I need.

Subber:

Revisionatori:

• Laura Scratch
  • Mindstorm

Video:
Mindstorm
CavalcaTempeste
CavalcaTempeste

Pony preferito: Mane 6, Icarus

Re: [Coordinamento] 7x22 - Once Upon a Zeppelin

Messaggioda Laurel Crown » 06/10/2017, 19:20

Tradu-subbing
Avatar e firma realizzati da JedaySkayVoker

Laurel Crown
Rainbow Pony
Rainbow Pony

Pony preferito: Corona e Selena

Messaggioda TeoWolf82 » 06/10/2017, 23:29

Io questo finesettimana riesco a fare la traduzione verso domenica sera. Se restano posti mi prendo volentieri una parte da tradurre.
TeoWolf82
Alicorno
Alicorno

Pony preferito: Luna e Applejack

Messaggioda Midnight Specter » 07/10/2017, 0:58

Io ci sono per la traduzione
Midnight Specter
Traduttori
Traduttori

Pony preferito: Starlight/Luna

Messaggioda Barbossi » 07/10/2017, 15:02

Trad + Sub
Barbossi
Traduttori
Traduttori

Pony preferito: Princess Luna

Messaggioda Midnight Specter » 08/10/2017, 16:37

Hey hey! Ora sì che si ragiona! Questo Bingo della Principessa è fantastico!
Night Light: Hey hey! Now we're talkin'! This Princess Bingo is great!

Hai questo numero, papà? Qualcuno mi può far sapere come sta andando a mio padre?
Twilight Sparkle: Did you get that one, Dad? Can anypony tell me how my dad's doing?

He, uh, dice che il Bingo della Principessa è, uh, fantastico.
Star Tracker: He, uh, he said the Princess Bingo is, uh, great.

Bingo della Principessa! Bingo della Principessa! Bingo della Principessa!
Ponies: Princess Bingo! Princess Bingo! Princess Bingo!

Il tramonto è la mia parte preferita della giornata. Ed è anche il tuo nome. [Twilight significa tramonto] Pensavo semplicemente fosse una cosa bella.
Star Tracker: Twilight is my favorite time of day. And it's also your name. So I just thought that was cool.

Phew! Appena in tempo!
Twilight Sparkle: Phew! Just made it!

E sono pronta a darti del gran filo da torcere su questa piccola barca!
Twilight Sparkle: And I'm ready to give you the tiny boat race of your life!

Sei sicuro di non avere il mal d'aria, fratellone?
Twilight Sparkle: Are you sure you're not airsick, big brother?

Assolutamente no. Come potrei avere il mal d'aria? Sono dentro all'acqua, quindi l'effetto è annullato!
Shining Armor: No way. How can I be airsick? I'm in the water, so it totally cancels out!

Non penso funzioni così. Ma se tu lo sei io sono pronta!
Twilight Sparkle: I don't think that's how it works. But I'm ready if you are!

Tecnicamente, Princess Twilight Sparkle dovrebbe officiare la gara di barche.
Iron Will: Technically, Princess Twilight Sparkle should officiate the princess paddle boat race.

Beh, suppongo di poter gareggiare io con tuo fratello.
Twilight Velvet: Well, I suppose I could could race your brother.

Oh, beh, fintanto che Shining Armor abbia la sua gara, io sono felice.
Twilight Sparkle: Oh, well, as long as Shining Armor gets to race, I'm happy.

S-scusa.
Star Tracker: S-Sorry.

Questa sera scriverò di questa gara nel mio diario! È così eccitante!
Star Tracker: I'm gonna write about this race tonight in my journal! It's just so exciting!

Ai vostri posti, pronti-
Twilight Sparkle: On your mark, get set-

Via!
Star Tracker: Go!

Oh mamma, è stato così eccitante! Non è vero, figliolo?
Twilight Velvet: My word, that was exciting! Wasn't it, son?

Solamente perché tutti lo sappiano, scendo da questa barca proprio perchè non mi sento per niente male.
Shining Armor: Just so everypony knows, I'm getting out of this boat because of how not sick I feel.

Aww, va tutto bene, caro! Ti riporteremo noi in stanza!
Twilight Velvet: Aww, that's all right, dear! We'll take you back to the room!

Questo era soltanto il primo turno! Di dieci!
Iron Will: That was just the first heat! Of ten!

Ora, chi è pronto a vedere la faccia della principessa quando vincerà la gara?!
Iron Will: Now, who's ready to see a princess face when they win their race?!

Cadance, sono così felice che tu sia nell'Area Giochi Per Piccole Principesse
Twilight Sparkle: Cadance, I'm so glad you got in the Peewee Princess Playtime!

Flurry si sta divertendo davvero moltissimo.
Princess Cadance: Flurry is having a wonderful time.

Perfetto. Io sto andando a scattare delle foto vintage in stile Appleloosa!
Twilight Sparkle: That's great. I'm just on my way to take some old-time Appleloosan photos!

I servizi fotografici a tema sono i migliori.
Star Tracker: Themed photoshoots are the best.

E poi mi toccherà una veloce sessione di domande-risposte sul diventare Alicorni, prima del lancio nel barile di mamma dalle Cascate Neighagara! Spero proprio di non perdermelo!
Twilight Sparkle: And then do a quick question-and-answer session on becoming an Alicorn, before Mom's barrel ride at Neighagara Falls! I really hope I don't miss that!

Twilight. sicura di aver voglia di continuare con tutte queste attività da principessa?
Princess Cadance: Twilight, are you sure you don't mind doing all of these Princess activities?

Voglia? Cosa? Ovviamente sì. Voglio dire, voi vi state divertendo, no? Oltretutto, devo assicurarmi che questi pony in crociera siano felici se voglio essere una buona Principessa.
Twilight Sparkle: Mind? What? Absolutely not. I mean, you guys are having fun, right? [sighs] Besides, I have to make sure these cruise ponies are happy if I want to be a good Princess.

Sei già una fantastica Principessa, Twilight.
Princess Cadance: You're already a good Princess, Twilight.

Sinceramente, finché riucirò a vedere le Stelle Del Nord stasera insieme a tutti voi, sarò felice. Ma per adesso, devo andare a scattare qualche foto! Ci vediamo più tardi!
Twilight Sparkle: Honestly, as long as I get to see the Northern Stars tonight with everypony, I'll be happy. But right now, I gotta go take some pictures! See you later!

Perchè non provi a giocare e diventare amico di una principessa?
Forceful Parent Pony: Why don't you play, and make a princess friend?

Uh, mi dispiace, signori, ma sembrerebbe che Flurry Heart abbia bisogno di un sonnellino.
Princess Cadance: Uh, I am so sorry, everypony, but it looks like Flurry needs her nap.
Midnight Specter
Traduttori
Traduttori

Pony preferito: Starlight/Luna

Messaggioda Sir.Don » 09/10/2017, 12:04

Twilight Sparkle: You're right. I think I need to set some boundaries. But first, I owe somepony an apology.
Hai ragione. Penso di dover mettere qualche paletto (modo di dire, che spero non si usi solo da me). Ma prima, devo delle scuse a qualcuno.
Twilight Velvet: Oh, how's that, dearie?
Oh, come va, tesoro?
Star Tracker: Better, thanks.
Meglio, grazie.
Star Tracker: Uh, I think I should go!
Uh, credo di dover andare!
Twilight Sparkle: No, Star Tracker. You should stay. I have something to tell you. All of you. I'm glad you all got to do the things you wanted, but I should have stood up for myself so that I could do what I wanted, too. It wasn't fair of me to lash out at you. If I felt like you were standing too close, I should have said something. I'm sorry. What do you say we do something off the schedule?
No. Star Tracker. Dovresti rimanere. Ho qualcosa da dire. A tutti voi. Sono felice che abbiate tutti trovato ciò che volevate, ma mi sarei dovuta battere per me stessa per poter fare quel che avrei voluto anche io, Non è stato bello prendermela con te. Se mi sembrava che mi stessi troppo vicino, ti avrei dovuto dire qualcosa. Mi dispiace. Cosa ne dici di fare qualcosa fuori programma?
Star Tracker: Who are you?
Chi sei tu?
Twilight Sparkle: Yep! We're gonna do something I want us to do, as a family. Honorary members, too.
Sì! Faremo qualcosa che volevo fare, come una famiglia.
Night Light: Now that's cold! This is more like it!
Che freddo! (hm, forse diceva che forte cool, si sente in sottofondo quindi potrebbe essere un errore di transcript)! Così va meglio! (ora si ragiona!)
Star Tracker: You and your family have been really kind to include me, but you deserve your own vacation together. And I'm really glad we met, too!
Tu e la tua famiglia siete stati molto gentili ad includermi, ma vi meritate la vostra vacanza insieme. E inoltre sono molto felice di avervi conosciuti!
Iron Will: Attention, cruise ponies! If it's your dream, come to the deck for ice cream!
Attenzione, croceristi! Se volete, venite al banco dei gelati!
Star Tracker: Oh, no! Leave the Princess alone!
Oh, no! Lascia in pace la Principessa!
Iron Will: What did you say to Iron Will?
Cosa hai detto ad Iron Will?

Twilight Sparkle: It's okay, everypony. First, I want to thank all of you for coming. It means a lot that you'd spend your hard-earned bits just to be with us! But I honestly came on this cruise to take some time off from being a Princess. I'm just a pony, too, after all! And even though I want everypony here to be happy, I'd really like to spend the rest of the cruise relaxing with my family.
Va bene, pony. Prima cosa, voglio ringraziarvi tutti per essere venuti. Significa molto per me che abbiate speso i vostri bit faticosamente guadagnati per stare con noi! Ma sinceramente sono venuta a fare questa crociera per prendermi una pausa dal fare la Principessa. Sono solo un pony, dopotutto! E anche se voglio che tutti siano felici, vorrei davvero trascorrere il resto della crociera a rilassarmi con la mia famiglia.
Cruise Pony 1: Of course, Princess Twilight.
Certo, Princess Twilight.
Cruise Pony 2: But why was this trip advertised as a Cruise of the Princesses if you just wanted to get away?
Ma perché questo viaggio era pubblicizzato come Crociera della Principessa se volevi solo stare tranquilla?
Iron Will: Iron Will's Cruise of the Princesses makes no guarantees as to the participation of actual Princesses.
La Crociera della Principessa di Iron Will non garantisce la partecipazione di una vera principessa.
Cruise pony: What?!
Cosa?!
Iron Will: But Iron Will learned his lesson before. Satisfaction not guaranteed; no refunds!
Ma Iron Will ha imparato questa lezione. Soddisfazione non garantita; nessun rimborso!
Shining Armor: Wow. He may be pushy and manipulative, but nopony can say that minotaur isn't prepared.
Wow. Sarà determinato e manipolatore, ma nessuno può dire che quel minotauro non sia preparato.
Twilight Sparkle: There's still plenty of activities! We pass Fillydelphia on the way back, I could give Flurry Heart a quick history tour!
Ci sono un sacco di attività! Passiamo per Fillydelphia al ritorno, potrei far fare a Flurry Heart una veloce visita storica!
Princess Cadance: That's very thoughtful. But right now, the family and I have something scheduled for you.
È molto premuroso. Ma adesso, la nostra famiglia ha programmato qualcosa per te.
Night Light: Behold, the Northern Stars!
Attenzione, la Stella del Nord!
Twilight Sparkle: You did all this for me? This is amazing! Thank you. And, Shining Armor, I can't believe you're up there even though you're airsick!
Avete fatto tutto questo per me? È fantastico! Grazie. E, Shining Armor, non posso credere che sia lì su nonostante il mal d’aria!
Shining Armor: I am not air- Oh, okay, maybe I'm not feeling great!
Non ho il mal- Oh, OK, forse non sono al massimo delle forze!
Twilight Velvet: Oh, dear!
Oh, caro!
Night Light: Whatever you say.
Come ti pare.
Twilight Sparkle: Now this is the only activity I need.
Ecco, questa è l’unica attività di cui avevo bisogno.
Dylan Dog pony sotto spoiler

Grazie mille a Crimson-Pencil
Sir.Don
Traduttori
Traduttori

Pony preferito: Suiti bel e Anatre

Messaggioda TeoWolf82 » 09/10/2017, 20:24

Parte fatta! Anche se purtroppo sono andato lungo con i tempi.

Twilight Sparkle: Oh, why did that last question have to be a two-parter? I just hope I have time for one barrel ride with Mom!
Oh, perché quell’ultima domanda doveva essere in due parti? Spero di avere ancora tempo per un tuffo nel barile con mamma!

Twilight Velvet: Neighagara Falls was amazing! The endless open air, the water in my mane! Oh! The small confines of the barrel!
Le Cascate Neighagara erano fantastiche! La caduta infinita, l’acqua nella mia criniera! Oh! Gli spazi ristrettissimi del barile!

Night Light: Another relaxing vacation in the books, hon.
Un'altra rilassante vacanza da mettere tra i ricordi, tesoro.

Twilight Velvet: Oh, honey, I know you're disappointed, but we waited as long as we could! Maybe you should take a break from these princess things.
Oh, cara, so che sei delusa, ma abbiamo aspettato più che potevamo! Forse dovresti prendere una pausa da queste cose da principessa.

Twilight Sparkle: Disappointed? No! I've just been answering some detailed questions about Alicorns! You know how much I love details!
Delusa? No! Stavo rispondendo ad alcune domande specifiche sugli Alicorni! Lo sapete quanto apprezzo i dettagli!

Twilight Velvet: I just don't want you to forget, it's your vacation, too.
Voglio che non ti dimentichi, che è anche la tua vacanza.

Twilight Sparkle: How can I when it's a totally successful vacation?
Come potrei quando è una vacanza assolutamente ben riuscita?

Night Light: All right. Well, uh, we can't wait to see those Northern Stars!
Va bene. Bene, uh, non vediamo l’ora di vedere le Stelle del Nord!

Iron Will: Iron Will lived up to his side of the bargain, and Princess Twilight only has one more thing to do for the day.
Iron Will ha mantenuto la sua parte dell’accordo, e Princess Twilight ha soltanto un’atra cosa da fare per oggi.

Iron Will: It's your last chance. Come get in line if you want the Princess to sign!
È la vostra ultima possibilità. Mettetevi in fila se volete l’autografo della Principessa!

Twilight Sparkle: How long have you been waiting?
Da quant'è che aspetti?

Twilight Sparkle: Oh no. What time is it?!
Oh no. Che ore sono?!

Twilight Sparkle: I missed them? I missed the Northern Stars?
Le ho mancate? Ho mancato le Stelle del Nord?

Princess Cadance: You were right, Twilight. They were breathtaking.
Avevi ragione, Twilight. Erano da togliere il respiro.

Night Light: Aw, we wish you'd been here to see it, sweet-pea, but we're sure you're making a whole bunch of cruise ponies happy.
Aw, desideravamo che tu fossi qui a vederle, tesoro, ma siamo sicuri che hai reso felici un gran numero di croceristi.

Star Tracker: I'm so happy I could cry!
Sono così felice che potrei piangere!

Twilight Sparkle: Oh, yeah. The cruise ponies are happy, my family is happy, even Iron Will is happy.
Oh già. I croceristi sono felici, la mia famiglia è felice, perfino Iron Will è felice.

Twilight Sparkle: You know who isn't happy? Me!
Sapete chi non è felice? Io!

Star Tracker: Augh, my hoof!
Ahi, il mio zoccolo!

Twilight Sparkle: I'm sorry, but maybe that wouldn't have happened if you weren't practically standing on my tail! Not even my real family stands so close!
Mi dispiace, ma forse non sarebbe successo se tu non stavi praticamente sulla mia coda! Nemmeno la mia vera famiglia mi resta cosi attaccata!

Princess Cadance: Twilight?
Twilight?

Twilight Sparkle: I only made that deal with Iron Will so my family and the cruise ponies could have the vacation they wanted.
Ho fatto quell’accordo con Iron Will in modo che i miei familiari e i croceristi potessero avere la vacanza che volevano.

Princess Cadance: What about what you wanted?
E quello che volevi tu?

Twilight Sparkle: I just want everypony to be happy.
Voglio solo che tutti siano felici.

Princess Cadance: Well, sometimes ponies want more from a Princess than you can give, and it can be hard to know where to draw the line.
Beh, a volte i pony vogliono da una principessa più di quello che riesce a dare, ed è difficile riuscire a sapere dove mettere un confine.

Twilight Sparkle: You seem to know pretty well.
Sembra che tu lo sappia piuttosto bene.

Princess Cadance: Once I had Flurry Heart, the line was easier for me to see. You will always have obligations as a Princess, but you also have an obligation to yourself.
Una volta avuta Flurry Heart, quel confine è stato più semplice per me da vedere. Avrai sempre dei doveri come Principessa, ma hai anche dei doveri verso te stessa.
TeoWolf82
Alicorno
Alicorno

Pony preferito: Luna e Applejack

Torna a Subbing Serie Ufficiale