[Coordinamento] 7x21 - Marks And Recreation

Area dedicata in cui il gruppo Traduttori CMC-What The Buck! si organizza per il lavoro sugli episodi di FiM e della serie Equestria Girls.

Moderatore: Mindstorm

[Coordinamento] 7x21 - Marks And Recreation

Messaggioda Mindstorm » 29/09/2017, 12:27

Le linee guida alla traduzione sono consultabili qui: REGOLAMENTO & LINEE GUIDA TRADUTTORI

Termini frequenti

Dizionari on-line
Reverso Context Traduttore parole e frasi
WordReference Dizionario Inglese-italiano
Heinle's Newbury House Dictionary of American English Dizionario Americano
Oxford Dictionaries Dizionario Inglese
Urbandictionary Dizionario sullo Slang AngloAmericano
Idioms Yourdictionary Dizionario sui modi di dire AngloAmericani

Tempi di consegna (dall'assegnazione delle parti):
  • Traduttori-subber (cioè chi subba direttamente ciò che traduce): 24 ore
  • Traduttori: 12 - Max 18 ore
  • Subber: fino alle 17 del lunedì successivo alla messa in onda

Coordinatori:

• Mindstorm

Traduttori:

• Mindstorm (+sub)
    Codice: Seleziona tutto
    Apple Bloom: Alright, let's see how your still life's comin' along, Kettle Corn!
    Sweetie Belle: Well, that certainly is... round?
    Kettle Corn: I can make it rounder.
    Apple Bloom: I'm afraid that's all the time we have today. We'll try somethin' else tomorrow.
    Kettle Corn: But I like circle painting.
    Scootaloo: And on the way to figuring out what you're meant to do, you'll find a ton more stuff you like! That's what makes looking for your cutie mark so great.
    Apple Bloom: Sorry everypony, we're closin' up shop. We'll have to help you all tomorrow!
    Scootaloo: I don't know if we can help them tomorrow. Working with blank flanks one at a time takes forever.
    Apple Bloom: If only there was a way we could help a whole herd of them at once.
    Sweetie Belle: That would be perfect! We'd save time and they could help each other!
    Scootaloo: Just like we used to! Oh, but it'd have to be somewhere big enough to help all those blank flanks.
    Sweetie Belle: Somewhere outside, with tons of activities to try!
    Apple Bloom: Are you two thinkin' what I'm thinkin'?
    Cutie Mark Crusaders: Cutie mark daycamp!
    Apple Bloom: And I know just the place! Applejack used to go there when she was little!
    Scootaloo: Camp Friendship! Oh, sorry. I thought we were all gonna yell that one too.[theme song]
    Apple Bloom: Attention, all blank flanks!
    Scootaloo: And blank flank affiliates! Come to our cutie mark daycamp to find out what you're truly good at!
    Sweetie Belle: Bond with other blank flanks, and find out what you're meant to do together!
    Scootaloo: Hey Rumble!
    Rumble: Oh hey Crusaders. Look, I can't stop, I've gotta meet my brother for... something.
    AB: No problem! Just wanted to make sure you heard about our cutie mark daycamp! The first session's tomorrow.
    Thunderlane: What'cha got there, little brother?
    Rumble: What? Oh, nothing. Come on! I want to show you a new dive roll I'm trying.
    Scootaloo: Come one, come all! Cutie mark daycamp is for blank flanks of all kinds!
    Apple Bloom: Welcome, cutie mark campers!
    Sweetie Belle: Who's excited to be here?
    Foals: We are!
    Sweetie Belle: Well, we're excited too! At cutie mark daycamp, you'll be able to try all kinds of things!
    Apple Bloom: Kayaking!
    Scootaloo: Horseshoe-tossing!
    Kettle Corn: Circle-painting!
    Apple Bloom: You can try 'em all! But the most important thing is that you'll be tryin' them together.
    Scootaloo: That's what worked for us!
    Thunderlane: And I bet it'll work for these little guys too!
    Rumble: I thought you said we were gonna go practice for the Wonderbolts Ponyville Extravaganza show!
    Thunderlane: I'm going to Wonderbolt practice. You're going to cutie mark practice.
    Sweetie Belle: And we're glad to have you!
    Skeedaddle: I can't believe your older brother is a Wonderbolt!
    Scootaloo: Uh, Rainbow Dash is practically my sister, and she's a Wonderbolt too!
    Pipsqueak: Do you know Spitfire?
    Thunderlane: I know she'll be mad if I'm late! Now you have a good time and try some stuff. Who knows what you'll be good at!

• Laurel Crown (+sub)
    Apple Bloom: All right! Looks like we found the first activity of the day! The horseshoe toss!
    Thunderlane: Well, wish I could stay and play, but it's time to fly! Have fun!
    Sweetie Belle: Come on, Rumble!
    Apple Bloom: Step on up and show us how it's done!
    Kettle Corn: No way he's as good as his brother!
    Rumble: Whoops. Oh, it looks like I won't be getting my cutie mark in the horseshoe toss...
    Sweetie Belle: Don't worry about it, Rumble! Hardly anypony finds their calling on the first try.
    Rumble: Eh, I wasn't worried.
    Scootaloo: Good! 'Cause there's a ton of other stuff to try. We'll find you something you're good at.
    Kettle Corn: The first and last lines/Have five sy-lla-bles but the/Mid-ddle has sev-en. It's called a haiku.
    Rumble: Whoops. I've tried it all,/Time to tell my brother this/Camp isn't for me.
    Scootaloo: Come on, Rumble, isn't it fun just trying stuff?
    Rumble: Not really.
    Kettle Corn: Haiku cutie mark!/And I never would have tried/Without Skeedaddle.
    Apple Bloom: That's what cutie mark daycamp is all about.
    Sweetie Belle: Working together and helping each other!
    Kettle Corn: But I can still come back, right? And maybe paint some circles?
    Scootaloo: Of course! Let's all meet right back here tomorrow.
    Sweetie Belle: Wow, I can't believe we got a cutie mark on the first day!
    Apple Bloom: Yup! This camp was a pretty swell idea. Everypony's really enjoyed it!
    Scootaloo: Everypony except Rumble. He didn't have much luck with anything.
    Sweetie Belle: Trying to find out what you're meant to do can be frustrating. You remember how long it took us to get our cutie marks?
    Apple Bloom: I remember the nightmares.
    Scootaloo: Well, we can't let Rumble quit camp just because he didn't find something he's good at.
    Sweetie Belle: We'll just have to convince him to come back and try harder!
    Scootaloo: Hey Rumble!
    Rumble: What are you all doing here?
    Scootaloo: We just want to apologize for not finding anything you liked today.
    Rumble: Oh. Whatever. It's fine.
    Apple Bloom: It's not fine! It's frustrating, and we know what it's like.
    Rumble: I'm not frustrated!
    Scootaloo: It's okay! We've all been there. But we won't give up on helping you.
    Sweetie Belle: We know you'll get your cutie mark. Everypony does.
    Rumble: Actually, I don't need your help. Because I don't want to get my cutie mark!
    Cutie Mark Crusaders: What?!
    Apple Bloom: I- I must have hay in my ears, because I thought I just heard Rumble say-
    Rumble: You heard right! I don't want my cutie mark!
    Sweetie Belle: He said it again!
    Scootaloo: Not wanting a cutie mark is like not wanting to breathe!
    Sweetie Belle: Everypony wants to know what they're meant to do!
    Rumble: Hmph! Not this pony.
    Cutie Mark Crusaders: Why?!
    Rumble: Because cutie marks are silly, and- and they just force you into one thing your whole life!

• Midnight Specter
    Sweetie Belle: That's silly. Having a cutie mark doesn't mean you can't do other things!
    AB: Yeah! Our cutie marks are in helping other ponies with their cutie marks, but I still like makin' potions with Zecora!
    Rumble: And when was the last time you did that?
    Apple Bloom: Um- I- I think it was, uh... we've been pretty busy helpin' other ponies lately.
    R.: Oh, you mean doing the thing you got your cutie mark for? The thing you're stuck doing for the rest of your life?
    Sweetie Belle: Okay, maybe we will be doing that more than anything else, but we love being Cutie Mark Crusaders!
    Rumble: Well that's fine for you, but I'm not gonna be put in a box!
    Scootaloo: A blank flank who doesn't want a cutie mark?! That's gotta be the strangest thing I've ever heard.
    Apple Bloom: Granny always says, "Some ponies have to find their own hay."
    Scootaloo: Are you sure she didn't mean find their own "way"?
    Apple Bloom: Oh. That would make more sense.
    Sweetie Belle: I can't believe Rumble isn't interested in getting his cutie mark either, but we can't force him.
    Scootaloo: Yeah, and we've got a whole camp full of ponies who are interested in getting cutie marks!
    Rumble: Yeah, here he comes. The fastest, most elite flyer in Equestria!
    Thunderlane: Thunderlane!
    Rumble: Urgh... I was gonna say me. You're not the only pegasus in the family, you know?
    Thunderlane: Oh, sorry, little brother, you're right. You might be the most elite flyer in Equestria some day, but for now, you should try other things, too! Speaking of which, aren't you supposed to be at camp?
    Rumble: Psh, that camp is for losers who can't do anything.
    Thunderlane: Great, so there's no pressure! You can try everything and not be worried about looking bad.
    Rumble: I'm not worried about that. I just don't want to get a cutie mark in any of their ridiculous activities.
    Thunderlane: Well, you're still going back tomorrow. You can't be a blank flank forever!
    Sweetie Belle: All right, cutie mark campers, that's it for jam-making!
    Pipsqueak: But this is fun, and I didn't get my cutie mark yet. What if I'm not good at anything else?
    Scootaloo: You don't get a cutie mark just because you're good at something or even because you like it. There's more to it than that.
    Kettle Corn: I'm real good at painting circles, but I got my cutie mark in haikus.
    Small male pony 1: Which is what I like! But... I'm still a blank flank like you.
    Pipsqueak: So you can't get a cutie mark in something you like?
    Apple Bloom: Now, we didn't say that.
    Rumble: You don't have to!
    Scootaloo: Rumble, you came back!
    Rumble: Say bye-bye to painting circles. You'll be too busy haiku-ing from now on!
    Kettle Corn: But... I like circles.
    Apple Bloom: Come on, Rumble, that's not how cutie marks work.
    Pipsqueak: So that's how cutie marks work?
    Apple Bloom: Am I speakin' Olde Ponish? I just said it wasn't!
    [Rumble]"Cutie marks are great," they say
    Yeah, right!
    They make you special in your way
    But that special mark that's just for you
    Will erase the stuff you liiiiiiike... to do
    Kettle Corn: So, no more painting?
    Skeedaddle: No more haiku?

• TeoWolf82
    Sweetie Belle: Rumble, stop! That's just not true!
    [Rumble]So you're good at charming snakes
    Too bad!
    Or you bake delicious cakes
    Oh, well!
    Maybe there are lots of things
    That you like to do
    Well, the options get pretty stark
    Once you got that cutie mark
    Blank flanks are better
    Nopony to tell you who you have to be
    Blank flanks are better
    Keep your spirit soarin' free
    So listen up 'cause I ain't lyin'
    Don't need no mark, so why keep tryin'?
    If you like just bein' you
    Then keepin' that blank flank blank
    Is the thiiiiiiiing to do
    Scootaloo: Cutie marks don't limit you.
    Apple Bloom: They only show you what you can do.
    Pipsqueak: But... what if you can't do a thing? These cutie marks are frustrating!
    [Foals]Blank flanks
    Blank flanks
    Blank flanks
    Blank flanks
    [Rumble]You say there's nothin' you can't do?
    Foals: Yeah, exactly!
    [Rumble]A blank flank is the way for you
    It's no work to just be who you are
    No hunt to be some cutie star
    You're perfect just being you
    Don't bother with what you cannot do
    [Rumble and Foals]Blank flanks!
    [Rumble]...are better
    [Rumble]...are better
    [Rumble and Foals]Don't need no mark...
    [Rumble]...so why keep tryin'?
    Is the thiiiiiiiiiing to do!

• Roxas94
    Rumble: That's it, blank flanks! Be proud of who you are! You don't need some phony pony telling you you're just one thing! Blank flanks forever!
    [Foals]Blank flanks forever!
    Blank flanks forever and ever!
    Blank flanks forever!
    Blank flanks forever!
    Pipsqueak: Whoopee!
    Apple Bloom: Now wait just an apple-pickin' minute, Rumble. Where do you think you're leadin' our campers?
    Rumble: They're not your campers any more! I'm starting a new camp.
    Rumble: Everypony on this side of the line is in Camp Blank Flanks Forever!
    Scootaloo: W-w-whoa, you can't be a blank flank forever!
    Rumble: That's just the kind of talk I'd expect to hear from Camp Cutie Mark! Which is why blank flanks need a camp where we can enjoy being blank flanks, and appreciate our blank flankiness without being pressured to get a cutie mark!
    Scootaloo: Now hold on, everypony.
    Rumble: Blank flanks forever!
    Foals: Blank flanks forever! Blank flanks forever! Blank flanks forever! Blank flanks forever!
    Sweetie Belle: What just happened?!
    Scootaloo: Has everypony gone mad?!
    Apple Bloom: In a word: yes!
    Sweetie Belle: I just can't see what we did wrong! I thought everypony was having fun!
    Apple Bloom: They were until that Rumble came and made a mess of things. What are they doing now?
    Scootaloo: It looks like whatever they want.
    Sweetie Belle: Honestly, it's not all that different from what they were doing here.
    Apple Bloom: Then what was the point?
    Scootaloo: Point is that Rumble is a madpony who must be stopped!
    Sweetie Belle: Now calm down, Crusaders! We just need to talk to him again. The key is to remain calm.
    Sweetie Belle: Cutie marks make you special!
    Rumble: By putting you in a special little box!
    Sweetie Belle: Special!
    Rumble: Box!
    Apple Bloom: Come on, Sweetie Belle. I think you've remained calm long enough.
    Sweetie Belle: Kettle Corn, you covered your cutie mark?!
    Kettle Corn:I'm blank flank again,/Keeping my options open!/I'm more than haikus.
    Sweetie Belle: You just haiku'd right then!
    Rumble: Don't let them get in your head! You're an open ended question! Blank flanks forever!
    Foals: Blank flanks forever!
    Pipsqueak: Blank flanks forever! Blank flanks forever!
    Pipsqueak: Whoa! You're cracking great!
    Skeedaddle: Thanks! Oh no! What if I get a cutie mark in it?!
    Rumble: Then you'll be stuck doing it forever! Blank flanks, no more potential cutie mark activities!
    Sweetie Belle: Well, Cutie Mark Daycamp is a bust.

• Sir.Don
    Apple Bloom: No it isn't! It's a swell idea! We just can't seem to talk any sense into that, that Rumble.
    Scootaloo: Maybe we can't, but I bet I know somepony who can!
    Thunderlane: Lemme get this straight: my little brother upended your entire camp? How in Equestria did he do that?
    Sweetie Belle: Well... it started when he couldn't toss a horseshoe or paddle a kayak or shoot an arrow or use a pencil and we felt bad that he wasn't good at anything but now he doesn't want a cutie mark at all because he's afraid he'll get stuck doing something he doesn't like forever, you know?
    Thunderlane: No, I don't. Rumble's good at all that stuff.
    Apple Bloom: That doesn't make a lick of sense. Unless... he was bein' bad at stuff on purpose!
    Thunderlane: I was afraid of this...
    Scootaloo: Afraid of what?
    Thunderlane: Ever since I became a Wonderbolt, Rumble's either watching me, or trying to fly like me. He won't do anything else! That's why I thought your camp was such a good idea.
    Scootaloo: I don't understand. If Rumble wants to be a Wonderbolt someday, what's wrong with that?
    Thunderlane: Not a thing. But right now, he isn't giving anything else a chance!
    Apple Bloom: Sounds to me like Rumble isn't afraid of bein' put in a box at all.
    Sweetie Belle: It doesn't?
    Apple Bloom: Nope! I think Rumble's already picked out a box. He's afraid he'll get a cutie mark that'll keep him from it.
    Pipsqueak: I don't know how to say this, Rumble, but Blank Flank Forever Camp is kinda...
    Skeedaddle: Boring?
    Rumble: If we wanna stay blank flanks, we can't risk doing stuff.
    Skeedaddle: What if I get a cutie mark in being bored?
    Scootaloo: Attention blank blanks of Cutie Mark Daycamp!
    Sweetie Belle: The Cutie Mark Crusaders are pleased to announce today's special guest: Thunderlane!
    Thunderlane: Hey everypony! It's me!
    Apple Bloom: Anypony who's interested, gather round for a day of activities with a genuine Wonderbolt!
    Skeedaddle: Ah, sorry Rumble, but cutie mark or not, I'm not missing out on this!
    Apple Bloom: Alright, campers, it's time for our last activity of the day.
    Sweetie Belle: A Wonderbolt obstacle course! Just like the one they'll fly through in their upcoming show!
    Scootaloo: But on the ground, since not everypony has wings.
    Rumble: Thunderlane, aren't you gonna run the course?
    Thunderlane: Nope! I know I'm a Wonderbolt, and my cutie mark is all about moving fast, but I really like to cook!
    Rumble: Since when?
    Thunderlane: We take turns making the meals at Wonderbolts HQ. I didn't want to at first, but now I love it! I just wish I'd tried it sooner.
    Rumble: You do?
    Thunderlane: Of course! There's more to me than just flying, and I bet there's more to you, too.
    Kettle Corn: Obstacles are fun,/Running free through mud and dirt,/Beats circle painting!
    Apple Bloom: That haiku pretty well sums it up!
    Scootaloo: Looks like Thunderlane was right about the obstacle course getting Rumble to come back over.
    Sweetie Belle: Hey Rumble, aren't you gonna do our Wonderbolt course?
    Rumble: I'm cooking today. Maybe I'll do the course tomorrow.
    Apple Bloom: So you're comin' back tomorrow?
    Scootaloo: You're not worried about getting your cutie mark?
    Rumble: Nah, I already know I'm a good flyer, it kinda runs in the family. I guess it's time to see what other stuff I can do.

Subber:

Revisionatori:

• Laura Scratch
  • Mindstorm

Video:
Mindstorm
CavalcaTempeste
CavalcaTempeste

Pony preferito: Mane 6, Icarus

Re: [Coordinamento] 7x21 - Marks And Recreation

Messaggioda Laurel Crown » 29/09/2017, 14:45

Tradu-subbing
Avatar realizzato da Quick Fix; Firma realizzata da Jakrat

Laurel Crown
Rainbow Pony
Rainbow Pony

Pony preferito: Corona e Selena

Messaggioda Midnight Specter » 29/09/2017, 15:56

Ci sono per la traduzione
Midnight Specter
Traduttori
Traduttori

Pony preferito: Starlight/Luna

Messaggioda TeoWolf82 » 29/09/2017, 21:34

Ci metto zampa anch'io!
TeoWolf82
Alicorno
Alicorno

Pony preferito: Luna e Applejack

Messaggioda Roxas94 » 30/09/2017, 23:44

Fatto.
Esatto, fianchi bianchi! Siate fieri di chi siete! Non avete bisogno di qualche ciarlatano che vi dice che siete una sola cosa! Fianchi bianchi per sempre!
Rumble: That's it, blank flanks! Be proud of who you are! You don't need some phony pony telling you you're just one thing! Blank flanks forever!

Fianchi bianchi per sempre!
[Foals]Blank flanks forever!

Blank flanks forever!

Blank flanks forever!

Fianchi bianchi!

Whoopee!
Pipsqueak: Whoopee!

Aspetta solo un dannato minuto, Rumble. Dove credi di portare i nostri campeggiatori?
Apple Bloom: Now wait just an apple-pickin' minute, Rumble. Where do you think you're leadin' our campers?

Non sono più i vostri campeggiatori! Sto iniziando un nuovo campo.
Rumble: They're not your campers any more! I'm starting a new camp.

Chiunque sia da questo lato della linea è nel Campo Fianchi Bianchi Per Sempre!
Rumble: Everypony on this side of the line is in Camp Blank Flanks Forever!

W-w-whoa, non si può essere un fianco bianco per sempre!
Scootaloo: W-w-whoa, you can't be a blank flank forever!

Questo è proprio qualcosa che mi aspetterei di sentire dal campo Cutie Mark! Per questo i fianchi banchi necessitano di un campo dove possiamo divertirci ad essere fianchi bianchi, e apprezzare la nostra bianchezza di fianco senza
pressioni sull’ottenere un cutie mark!
Rumble: That's just the kind of talk I'd expect to hear from Camp Cutie Mark! Which is why blank flanks need a camp where we can enjoy being blank flanks, and appreciate our blank flankiness without being pressured to get a cutie mark!

Ora, aspettate un secondo.
Scootaloo: Now hold on, everypony.

Rumble: Blank flanks forever!

Fianchi bianchi per sempre! Fianchi bianchi per sempre! Fianchi bianchi per sempre! Fianchi bianchi per sempre!
Foals: Blank flanks forever! Blank flanks forever! Blank flanks forever! Blank flanks forever!

Cos’è appena successo?
Sweetie Belle: What just happened?!

Sono impazziti tutti?
Scootaloo: Has everypony gone mad?!

In una parola: si!
Apple Bloom: In a word: yes!

Non riesco proprio a capire dove abbiamo sbagliato! Pensavo che si stessero divertendo tutti!
Sweetie Belle: I just can't see what we did wrong! I thought everypony was having fun!

Era così fino a che è arrivato Rumble e ha incasinato tutto.
Cosa stanno facendo ora?
Apple Bloom: They were until that Rumble came and made a mess of things.
What are they doing now?

Tutto quello che vogliono a quanto pare.
Scootaloo: It looks like whatever they want.

Onestamente, non è così differente da quello che facevano qui.
Sweetie Belle: Honestly, it's not all that different from what they were doing here.

Allora qual è il punto?
Apple Bloom: Then what was the point?

Il punto è che Ruble è un pazzoide che va fermato!
Scootaloo: Point is that Rumble is a madpony who must be stopped!

Calmiamoci adesso, Crusaders! Dobbiamo parlargli di nuovo. La chiave è restare calme.
Sweetie Belle: Now calm down, Crusaders! We just need to talk to him again. The key is to remain calm.

I cutie marks ti rendono speciale!
Sweetie Belle: Cutie marks make you special!

Mettendoti in una piccola speciale scatola!
Rumble: By putting you in a special little box!

Speciale!
Sweetie Belle: Special!

Scatola!
Rumble: Box!

Andiamo, Sweetie Belle. Credo tu sia rimasta calma abbastanza.
Apple Bloom: Come on, Sweetie Belle. I think you've remained calm long enough.

Kettle Corn, hai coperto il tuo cutie mark?
Sweetie Belle: Kettle Corn, you covered your cutie mark?!

Son fianco bianco, /ho tante alternative!/ Non son solo haiku.
Kettle Corn:I'm blank flank again,/Keeping my options open!/I'm more than haikus.

Ne hai appena fatto uno!
Sweetie Belle: You just haiku'd right then!

Non lasciare che ti entrino in testa! Sei una domanda senza risposta! Fianco bianchi per sempre!
Rumble: Don't let them get in your head! You're an open ended question! Blank flanks forever!

Fianco bianco per sempre!
Foals: Blank flanks forever!

Fianchi bianchi per sempre! Fianchi bianchi per sempre!
Pipsqueak: Blank flanks forever! Blank flanks forever!

Whoa! Sei un grande!
Pipsqueak: Whoa! You're cracking great!

Grazie! Oh no! E se ottengo un cutie mark per questo?!
Skeedaddle: Thanks! Oh no! What if I get a cutie mark in it?!

Allora sarai obbligato a farlo per sempre! Fianchi bianchi, basta con le attività da possibile cutie mark!
Rumble: Then you'll be stuck doing it forever! Blank flanks, no more potential cutie mark activities!

Bene, il Campo Estivo Cutie Mark è un fallimento
Sweetie Belle: Well, Cutie Mark Daycamp is a bust.
Roxas94
Traduttori
Traduttori

Pony preferito: Mane 6

Messaggioda TeoWolf82 » 01/10/2017, 10:06

Fatta anche la mia porzione.
Sweetie Belle: Rumble, stop! That's just not true!
Rumble, basta! Questo non è vero!

[Rumble]So you're good at charming snakes
Così siete bravi ad incantar serpenti

Too bad!
Non va bene!

Or you bake delicious cakes
O a cuocere torte deliziose

Oh, well!
Oh, bene!

Maybe there are lots of things
Forse ci son molte altre cose

That you like to do
Che vi piace fare

Well, the options get pretty stark
Beh, le opzioni diventeranno assai scarse

Once you got that cutie mark
Quando otterete quel cutie mark

Blank flanks are better
Fianchi bianchi è meglio

Nessuno vi dice chi dovete essere

Blank flanks are better
Fianchi bianchi è meglio

Lasciate il vostro spirito volare libero

Ascoltate perché non sto mentendo

Don't need no mark, so why keep tryin'?
Non avete bisogno di un marchio, perché continuare a provare?

Se apprezzi essere come sei

Allora lasciate bianchi quei fianchi bianchi

Is the thiiiiiiiing to do
È la coooooooooosa da fare!

Scootaloo: Cutie marks don't limit you.
I cutie mark non vi limitano.

Apple Bloom: They only show you what you can do.
Vi mostrano solo quello che sapete fare.

Pipsqueak: But... what if you can't do a thing? These cutie marks are frustrating!
Ma… se invece non sai fare quella cosa? Questi cutie mark sono frustranti!

[Foals]Fianchi bianchi \N\N Blank flanks
Fianchi bianchi \N\N Blank flanks

[Rumble]You say there's nothin' you can't do?
Voi dite che non c’è nulla che non potete fare?

Foals: Yeah, exactly!
Già, esatto!

[Rumble]A blank flank is the way for you
Un fianco bianco è la via per voi

It's no work to just be who you are
Non è un’impresa essere chi siete

No hunt to be some cutie star
Nessuna caccia per essere un astro dei cutie mark

You're perfect just being you
Sarete perfetti ad essere voi stessi

Don't bother with what you cannot do
Non preoccupatevi per quello che non potete essere

Fianchi bianchi!

[Rumble]...are better
…sono meglio!

Nessuno vi dice chi dovete essere

Fianchi bianchi!

[Rumble]...are better
…sono meglio!

Lasciate il vostro spirito volare libero

Ascoltate perché non sto mentendo

[Rumble and Foals]Don't need no mark...
Non abbiamo bisogno di un marchio…

[Rumble]...so why keep tryin'?
…perché continuare a provare?

Se apprezzi essere come sei

Allora lasciate bianchi quei fianchi bianchi

Is the thiiiiiiiiiing to do!
È la coooooooooosa da fare!
TeoWolf82
Alicorno
Alicorno

Pony preferito: Luna e Applejack

Messaggioda Sir.Don » 01/10/2017, 11:07

ecco qui

Apple Bloom: No it isn't! It's a swell idea! We just can't seem to talk any sense into that, that Rumble.
Non lo è! È una splendida idea! Non riusciamo proprio a far ragionare quel, quel Rumble.
Scootaloo: Maybe we can't, but I bet I know somepony who can!
Forse noi non riusciamo, ma scommetto che qualcuno può farcela!
Thunderlane: Lemme get this straight: my little brother upended your entire camp? How in Equestria did he do that?
Fatemi capire bene: il mio fratellino ha sconvolto (traviato, sbaragliato..) l’intero campeggio? Come l’ha fatto, per Equestria?
Sweetie Belle: Well... it started when he couldn't toss a horseshoe or paddle a kayak or shoot an arrow or use a pencil and we felt bad that he wasn't good at anything but now he doesn't want a cutie mark at all because he's afraid he'll get stuck doing something he doesn't like forever, you know?
Beh… è iniziato quando non riusciva a lanciare unferro di cavallo o ad andare sul kayak o a lanciare una freccia o ad usare una penna e noi ci siamo sentite male perché non era bravo a fare niente di ciò ma adesso non vuole un cutie mark affatto perché ha paura di rimanere bloccato a fare qualcosa che non gli piace per sempre, sai?
Thunderlane: No, I don't. Rumble's good at all that stuff.
No, non so. Rumble è bravo in tutta quella roba.
Apple Bloom: That doesn't make a lick of sense. Unless... he was bein' bad at stuff on purpose!
Non ha un minimo di senso. A meno che… non fosse stato scarso apposta!
Thunderlane: I was afraid of this...
Ho paura che sia così…
Scootaloo: Afraid of what?
Paura di cosa?
Thunderlane: Ever since I became a Wonderbolt, Rumble's either watching me, or trying to fly like me. He won't do anything else! That's why I thought your camp was such a good idea.
Sin da quando sono diventato uno Wonderbolt, Rumble o mi guarda, o prova a volare come faccio io. Non fa altr! È per questo che ho pensato che il vostro campeggio fosse una così bella idea.
Scootaloo: I don't understand. If Rumble wants to be a Wonderbolt someday, what's wrong with that?
Non capisco. Se Rumble vuole diventare uno Wonderbolt un giorno, cosa c’è di male?
Thunderlane: Not a thing. But right now, he isn't giving anything else a chance!
Nulla. Ma adesso, non sta dando una chance a nient’altro!
Apple Bloom: Sounds to me like Rumble isn't afraid of bein' put in a box at all.
Sembra che Rumble non tema affatto di essere messo in una scatola.
Sweetie Belle: It doesn't?
Non lo teme?
Apple Bloom: Nope! I think Rumble's already picked out a box. He's afraid he'll get a cutie mark that'll keep him from it.
No! Penso che abbia già scelto la sua scatola. Ha paura che se otterrà un cutie mark questo possa allontanare da ciò (dal suo obiettivo?)
Pipsqueak: I don't know how to say this, Rumble, but Blank Flank Forever Camp is kinda...
Non so cosa dire, Rumble, ma il Campeggio dei Fianchi Bianchi per sempre è piuttosto…
Skeedaddle: Boring?
Noioso?
Rumble: If we wanna stay blank flanks, we can't risk doing stuff.
Se vogliamo rimanere fianchi bianchi, non possiamo rischiare di fare cose.
Skeedaddle: What if I get a cutie mark in being bored?
Cosa succede se ottengo il cutie mark per annoiarmi?
Scootaloo: Attention blank blanks of Cutie Mark Daycamp!
Attenzione fianchi bianchi del Campo Estivo del Cutie Mark!
Sweetie Belle: The Cutie Mark Crusaders are pleased to announce today's special guest: Thunderlane!
Le Cutie Mark Crusaders hanno il piacere di annunciarvi l’ospite speciale di oggi: Thunderlane!
Thunderlane: Hey everypony! It's me!
Hey pony! Sono io!
Apple Bloom: Anypony who's interested, gather round for a day of activities with a genuine Wonderbolt!
Tutti i pony che sono interessati, si preparino per un giorno di attività con un vero Wonderbolt!
Skeedaddle: Ah, sorry Rumble, but cutie mark or not, I'm not missing out on this!
Ah, scusa Rumble, ma con o senza cutie mark, non me lo perderò!
Apple Bloom: Alright, campers, it's time for our last activity of the day.
Va bene, campeggiatori, è l’ora della nostra ultima attività del giorno.
Sweetie Belle: A Wonderbolt obstacle course! Just like the one they'll fly through in their upcoming show!
Una corsa ad ostacoli degli Wonderbolt! Proprio come uno di quelli che fanno nei loro show!
Scootaloo: But on the ground, since not everypony has wings.
Ma per terra, dato che non tutti hanno le ali.
Rumble: Thunderlane, aren't you gonna run the course?
Thunderlane, non parteciperai alla gara?
Thunderlane: Nope! I know I'm a Wonderbolt, and my cutie mark is all about moving fast, but I really like to cook!
No! So che sono uno Wonderbolt, e il mio cutie mark riguarda il muoversi velocemente, ma mi piace un sacco cucinare!
Rumble: Since when?
Da quando?
Thunderlane: We take turns making the meals at Wonderbolts HQ. I didn't want to at first, but now I love it! I just wish I'd tried it sooner.
Facciamo i turni per cucinare al QG degli Wonderbolt . Non volevo all’inizio, ma adesso lo adoro! Avrei voluto provarci prima.
Rumble: You do?
Davvero?
Thunderlane: Of course! There's more to me than just flying, and I bet there's more to you, too.
Certo! C’è altro da fare per me oltre a volare, e scommetto anche per te.
Kettle Corn: Obstacles are fun,/Running free through mud and dirt,/Beats circle painting!
Gli ostacoli sono divertenti, correre liberi sul fango e la terra, battono il dipingere cerchi! (not sure di quel beat in tps)
Apple Bloom: That haiku pretty well sums it up!
L’haiku lo riassume per bene! (?))
Scootaloo: Looks like Thunderlane was right about the obstacle course getting Rumble to come back over.
Sembra che Thunderlane avesse ragione dicendo che la corsa ad ostacoli avrebbe riportato Rumble indietro.
Sweetie Belle: Hey Rumble, aren't you gonna do our Wonderbolt course?
Hey Rumble, non farai la nostra corsa degli Wonderbolt?
Rumble: I'm cooking today. Maybe I'll do the course tomorrow.
Oggi cucino. Magari farò la corsa domani.
Apple Bloom: So you're comin' back tomorrow?
Allora tornerai domani?
Scootaloo: You're not worried about getting your cutie mark?
Non sei preoccupato di ottenere il tuo cutie mark?
Rumble: Nah, I already know I'm a good flyer, it kinda runs in the family. I guess it's time to see what other stuff I can do.
Nah, so già che sarò un buon aviatore (o volatore), è una cosa di famiglia. Penso sia l’ora di vedere che cos’altro posso fare.
Dylan Dog pony sotto spoiler

Grazie mille a Crimson-Pencil
Sir.Don
Traduttori
Traduttori

Pony preferito: Suiti bel e Anatre

Messaggioda Midnight Specter » 01/10/2017, 17:54

Ma è ridicolo. Avere un cutie mark non significa non poter fare altre cose!
Sweetie Belle: That's silly. Having a cutie mark doesn't mean you can't do other things!

Giá! I nostri cutie mark significano aiutare gli altri pony coi loro cutie mark, ma io mi diverto anche a creare pozioni insieme a Zecora!
AB: Yeah! Our cutie marks are in helping other ponies with their cutie marks, but I still like makin' potions with Zecora!

E quando è stata l'ultima volta che l'hai fatto?
Rumble: And when was the last time you did that?

Um- Io- Io penso fosse, uh... siamo state davvero impegnate ad aiutare gli altri ultimamente.
Apple Bloom: Um- I- I think it was, uh... we've been pretty busy helpin' other ponies lately.

Oh, intendi fare la cosa per la quale hai ottenuto il cutie mark? La cosa che sarai costretta a fare per il resto della tua vita?
R.: Oh, you mean doing the thing you got your cutie mark for? The thing you're stuck doing for the rest of your life?

Okay, forse facciamo questo piú di qualunque altra cosa, ma noi amiamo essere Cutie Mark Crusaders!
Sweetie Belle: Okay, maybe we will be doing that more than anything else, but we love being Cutie Mark Crusaders!

Beh, andrá bene per voi, ma io non mi faró tarpare le ali!
Rumble: Well that's fine for you, but I'm not gonna be put in a box!

Un fianco bianco che non vuole un cutie mark?!
Questa è la cosa piú strana che io abbia mai sentito.
Scootaloo: A blank flank who doesn't want a cutie mark?! That's gotta be the strangest thing I've ever heard.

Granny dice sempre, "Alcuni pony devono trovare la loro biada."
Apple Bloom: Granny always says, "Some ponies have to find their own hay."

Sei sicura che non volesse dire la loro "strada"?
Scootaloo: Are you sure she didn't mean find their own "way"?

Oh. Avrebbe molto piú senso.
Apple Bloom: Oh. That would make more sense.

Non posso credere che Rumble non sia interessato a ricevere il suo cutie mark, ma non possiamo forzarlo.
Sweetie Belle: I can't believe Rumble isn't interested in getting his cutie mark either, but we can't force him.

Giá, e abbiamo un'intero campo pieno di pony interessati a trovare il loro cutie mark!
Scootaloo: Yeah, and we've got a whole camp full of ponies who are interested in getting cutie marks!

Yeah, sta arrivando. Il piú veloce, il miglior volatore d'elite di Equestria.
Rumble: Yeah, here he comes. The fastest, most elite flyer in Equestria!

Thunderlane!
Thunderlane: Thunderlane!

Urgh... stavo per dire me. Non sei l'unico pegaso della famiglia, sai?
Rumble: Urgh... I was gonna say me. You're not the only pegasus in the family, you know?

Oh, scusa fratellino, hai ragione. Potrai essere il miglior volatore d'elite d'Equestria un giorno, ma per adesso dovresti provare anche altre cose! A proposito di questo, non dovresti essere al campo?
Thunderlane: Oh, sorry, little brother, you're right. You might be the most elite flyer in Equestria some day, but for now, you should try other things, too! Speaking of which, aren't you supposed to be at camp?

Psh, quel campo è per i perdenti che non sanno fare nulla.
Rumble: Psh, that camp is for losers who can't do anything.

Bene, cosí non sentirai pressione! Puoi provare qualsiasi cosa e non preoccuparti di fare brutte figure.
Thunderlane: Great, so there's no pressure! You can try everything and not be worried about looking bad.

Non mi preoccupa quello. È solo che non voglio avere un cutie mark in una delle loro ridicole attività.
Rumble: I'm not worried about that. I just don't want to get a cutie mark in any of their ridiculous activities.

Beh, domani ci andrai. Non puoi restare un fianco bianco per sempre!
Thunderlane: Well, you're still going back tomorrow. You can't be a blank flank forever!

Bene, campeggiatori cutie mark, abbiamo finito con la marmellata!
Sweetie Belle: All right, cutie mark campers, that's it for jam-making!

Ma è divertente, e non ho ancora ottenuto il cutie mark. E se non fossi bravo in nient'altro?
Pipsqueak: But this is fun, and I didn't get my cutie mark yet. What if I'm not good at anything else?

Non ricevi un cutie mark soltanto perchè sei bravo in qualcosa o perchè ti piace fare quella cosa. C'è di piú di questo.
Scootaloo: You don't get a cutie mark just because you're good at something or even because you like it. There's more to it than that.

Io sono davvero brava a dipingere cerchi, ma ho ricevuto il mio cutie mark negli haiku.
Kettle Corn: I'm real good at painting circles, but I got my cutie mark in haikus.

Che è quello che piace a me! Ma... sono ancora un fianco bianco come te.
Small male pony 1: Which is what I like! But... I'm still a blank flank like you.

Quindi non puoi avere un cutie mark in qualcosa che ti piace?
Pipsqueak: So you can't get a cutie mark in something you like?

No, non l'abbiamo mai detto.
Apple Bloom: Now, we didn't say that.

Non ce n'è bisogno!
Rumble: You don't have to!

Rumble, sei tornato!
Scootaloo: Rumble, you came back!

Dí addio al dipingere cerchi. Sarai troppo occupata a fare haiku d'ora in poi!
Rumble: Say bye-bye to painting circles. You'll be too busy haiku-ing from now on!

Ma... a me piacciono i cerchi.
Kettle Corn: But... I like circles.

Eddai, Rumble, non è cosí che funzionano i cutie mark.
Apple Bloom: Come on, Rumble, that's not how cutie marks work.

Quindi è cosí che funzionano i cutie mark?
Pipsqueak: So that's how cutie marks work?

Sto forse parlando in ponico antico? Ho appena detto di no!
Apple Bloom: Am I speakin' Olde Ponish? I just said it wasn't!

"I cutie mark sono fantastici" dicono
[Rumble]"Cutie marks are great," they say

Sí, proprio!
Yeah, right!

Ti faranno sentire speciale in un modo unico
They make you special in your way

Ma questo marchio speciale che è solo per te
But that special mark that's just for you

Cancellerà tutto ció che... ti piace fare
Will erase the stuff you liiiiiiike... to do

Quindi, niente piú pittura?
Kettle Corn: So, no more painting?