[Coordinamento] 7x18 - Daring Done?

Area dedicata in cui il gruppo Traduttori CMC-What The Buck! si organizza per il lavoro sugli episodi di FiM e della serie Equestria Girls.

Moderatore: Mindstorm

[Coordinamento] 7x18 - Daring Done?

Messaggioda Mindstorm » 05/09/2017, 16:44

Le linee guida alla traduzione sono consultabili qui: REGOLAMENTO & LINEE GUIDA TRADUTTORI

Termini frequenti

Dizionari on-line
Reverso Context Traduttore parole e frasi
WordReference Dizionario Inglese-italiano
Heinle's Newbury House Dictionary of American English Dizionario Americano
Oxford Dictionaries Dizionario Inglese
Urbandictionary Dizionario sullo Slang AngloAmericano
Idioms Yourdictionary Dizionario sui modi di dire AngloAmericani

Tempi di consegna (dall'assegnazione delle parti):
  • Traduttori-subber (cioè chi subba direttamente ciò che traduce): 24 ore
  • Traduttori: 12 - Max 18 ore
  • Subber: fino alle 17 del lunedì successivo alla messa in onda

Coordinatori:

• Mindstorm

Traduttori:

NOTA: le parti sono già disponibili negli spoiler.
  • Mindstorm (+sub)
    Codice: Seleziona tutto
    Newspaper Pony: Morning, Pinkie Pie. Get your Ponyville Chronicle right here!
    Pinkie Pie: Fan-tizzy-astic! I just love to read about happy happenings, and it's always good to be a pony in the know, you know? And there's so much to know!
    Rainbow Dash: Eh, seems like a bunch of boring hooey to me.
    Pinkie Pie: Does "New Shrubbery In Castle Garden" sound like boring hooey to you?
    Rainbow Dash: Snooze.
    Pinkie Pie: What about... "Parasprite Infestation In Fillydelphia Eradicated"? Ah! That's great news!
    Rainbow Dash: Eh. Another day, another parasprite hype story.
    Pinkie Pie: "Noodles Named Official Food Of Whinnyapolis". "Author A. K. Yearling Announces Retirement". "Cloudsdale Election Heating Up For Candidate In Favor Of Cooling It Down".
    Rainbow Dash: What?! Let me see that!
    Pinkie Pie: I never knew you were so into politics, Rainbow.
    Rainbow Dash: No, this! It can't be true...
    Pinkie Pie: I'd have never have picked noodles as the official food of Whinnyapolis either, but here we are.
    Rainbow Dash: No, Pinkie! I can't believe that the greatest author and secret pony adventurer of all time, A. K. Yearling... is retiring![theme song]
    Pinkie Pie: A. K. Yearling just retired. Like, today. Are you sure she wants visitors?
    Rainbow Dash: Pinkie, the A. K. Yearling I know would never quit and retire out of the blue! Something could be really wrong, and we need to make sure she's okay!
    Pinkie Pie: Okay! Heeeey... You're not just trying to make sure she writes more Daring Do books, are you?
    Rainbow Dash: Of course not! But that wouldn't hurt either. Now, come on!
    Rainbow Dash: Uh, maybe she's not home. Maybe she went to the editor-in-chief of the Ponyville Chronicle to correct the misprint they've made.
    Pinkie Pie: Nope. She's home.
    Rainbow Dash: How do you know?
    Pinkie Pie: Because she's right there looking all sad and alone.
    Rainbow Dash: I knew it! Something is wrong! A. K!
    Pinkie Pie: Now she's sighing with the weight of the world. Now she's hanging her head in utter despair. Now she's shaking her hoof and cursing the heavens like nothing could ever possibly be the same again. Why, oh, why did this happen to her?!
    Rainbow Dash: What?!
    Pinkie Pie: Whoops. Never mind. That time, she was just stretching.
    Rainbow Dash: A. K., it's us! Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie! Your friends!
    Rainbow Dash: Oh, no. Did somepony ransack your cottage again and steal some ancient, mysterious relic that's the key to saving all of Equestria?!
    Pinkie Pie: Oooh! Sparky!

• Laurel Crown (+sub)
    A. K. Yearling: Nothing's been stolen.
    Rainbow Dash: Then is somepony blackmailing you and forcing you to retire? Cause if they are...!
    A. K. Yearling: No. Nothing like that.
    Rainbow Dash: So you're just quitting and moving away? Why... would... you... do... that?!
    A. K. Yearling: I already explained everything to the Ponyville Chronicle.
    Rainbow Dash: Oh, really? "Author A. K. Yearling announced yesterday that the next adventure novel in her popular series, 'Daring Do and the Curse of the Pharaoh's Tomb', will be her last. Yearling looks forward to her retirement." That doesn't explain anything!
    Rainbow: It just says you're giving up writing stories. But most ponies don't know that you actually are Daring Do and that the stories are real. So what you're really saying is that you're giving up being Daring Do, but you're not saying why!
    Pinkie Pie: Of course, if you don't feel like talking about it, that's A-okay, A. K.! As your friends, we completely understand. Right, Rainbow Dash?
    RD: Oh. Yeah. We just came to make sure you're all right. That's really why we wanted to find out what's going on.
    A. K. Yearling: If you really want to know... My last quest took me to a village in Southern Equestria, where I started seeing these.
    Pinkie Pie: "Wake Of Destruction: Daring Do Ruins Entire Village Marketplace!"
    Rainbow Dash: "Dare Or Scare: Local Rogue Daring Do Involved In Frightful Fiasco"?
    Pinkie Pie: "Daring Do Leads Bull Into China Shop During High-Speed Chase—"
    A. K. Yearling: That's enough! Everypony I tried to help is mad at me.
    Pinkie Pie: That's not true. They're not mad at A. K. Yearling. They're mad at Daring Do.
    A. K. Yearling: They don't sell my books in Southern Equestria. The ponies there don't know who A. K. Yearling is. They only know Daring Do, and apparently she does more harm than good.
    Pinkie Pie: Then I guess it's a good thing you look so different as A. K. Yearling!
    Rainbow Dash: So all we have to do is go down there and explain to these ponies that none of this stuff is true.
    Pinkie Pie: Easy-peasy-cheesy!
    A. K. Yearling: But that's just the thing – it is true.
    Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie: What?!
    A. K. Yearling: I guess I've always been so focused on saving priceless relics and stopping the bad guys that I never really thought about the mess I leave behind.
    Pinkie Pie: Then you are in a tricky pickle. But why is all this happening now?
    A. K. Yearling: I guess ponies are finally fed up. Either way, I'm done with adventures, having or writing.
    Rainbow Dash: Come on! For every one pony who's upset, there must be at least a hundred that know you're a hero!
    A. K. Yearling: I don't think so, Dash.
    Rainbow Dash: Well, why don't we go visit this village "Som...nam...bu...la" and see for ourselves?
    A. K. Yearling: Those articles seem to make it pretty clear how the villagers feel.
    Pinkie Pie: But if we go there, the ponies can tell you in person just how much they appreciate you.

• Sir.Don
    Rainbow Dash: And what a heap of rotten apple cores these articles are!
    A. K. Yearling: You really think so?
    Rainbow Dash: I know so! Let's go!
    Rainbow Dash: This is so cool! It looks just like that village in your last book where Daring Do recovers the Doomed Diadem from the Wild Bunch Gang who chase after her through the desert!
    A. K. Yearling: It should. I based that entire chapter on my experiences here in Somnambula.
    Pinkie Pie: What happens? No wait, don't tell me. I changed my mind! Tell me!
    Rainbow Dash: Daring Do thwarts Ahuizotl's evil plot to separate the Sister Crown Relics. And if it wasn't for her, the region would be cursed with eternal night, and the entire town of Somnambula would have sunk into the ground!
    Pinkie Pie: Ah, puh! There's no chance that these ponies don't think you're a hero.
    Rainbow Dash: Watch this. Hiya there, mister! I was hoping you could tell me about a pony named Daring Do. I hear she's an awesome adventure-pony hero.
    Elder Stallion: Daring Do? Oh, she's awesome, all right. Awesome at destroying ponies' apple carts...
    Elder Stallion: ...and priceless, sacred statues!
    Dr. Caballeron: Indeed. Daring Do is a menace who destroys everything she touches!
    Rainbow Dash: What?! No! Daring Do is the exact opposite of a menace!
    A. K. Yearling: Ugh! I tried to tell you! Coming back here was a mistake!
    Rainbow Dash: Come on, A. K.! So we picked a bad example. That was just one angry pony.
    Pinkie Pie: Two angry ponies!
    A. K. Yearling: It doesn't matter! I never should have come with you! You two should just go home!
    Rainbow Dash: Come on! We gotta follow her!
    Pinkie Pie: I dunno. It really seemed like she doesn't want us cramping her saddle.
    RD: But we have to convince her that ponies do appreciate her! As her friend, I have to make sure she believes that.
    Rainbow Dash: Look, Pinkie! It's the Get On Inn! Daring Do stays here all the time in her adventures. Which means there must be ponies here who love Daring Do! Maybe they can help us.
    Pinkie Pie: My nose is telling me to help myself to muffins.
    Rainbow Dash: Come on...
    Pinkie Pie: Ooh, she's fancy. I got this. A good evening to you, madame. We are but weary travelers who humbly wish to inquire on the status of a certain mare of intrigue taking residence here.
    Mrs. Trotsworth: What in Southern Equestria are you on about?
    Pinkie Pie: Is it true that Daring Do stays here?
    Mrs. Trotsworth: Ha! Not anymore, she doesn't!
    Rainbow Dash: Why not?
    Mrs. Trotsworth: The last time I rented that rascal a room, she was in a such a rush to hightail it outta here, she didn't even pay her bill!
    Rainbow Dash: But—

• Thunder Jolt
    Mrs. Trotsworth: After that, a band of ruffians showed up and destroyed half the rooms looking for her. Guess she made them even more mad than she made me!
    Rainbow Dash: No, no, no. You've got it all wrong.
    Mrs. Trotsworth: Hmph! How do you figure?
    RD: Daring Do was trying to save everypony from the curse of the Doomed Diadem of Xilati. And she was only in a rush because she had to get the crown back to the Tiara of Teotlale before the curse took effect. Chapter seventeen.
    Mrs. Trotsworth: Sounds like a tall tale to me. And a hard one to believe, now that I know Daring Do is a scoundrel and a thief! Every year, ponies come to offer precious glowpaz to the Somnambula statue in the village in hopes for a good future. Why, that poor fella had his glowpaz necklace stolen by Daring Do just yesterday!
    Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie: [gasps] There's A. K.!
    Dr. Caballeron: Daring Do ruined our town and stole our precious glowpaz! We need to make sure that if she turns up again, there will be consequences! Everypony who's with me, meet at the statue tomorrow!
    A. K. Yearling: Now I'm getting blamed for things I didn't even do? Why would I steal from them?
    Pinkie Pie: They are super bad! But we're still staying the night, right? Because I already ate all the free mini muffins!
    Rainbow Dash: Listen, A. K. After a good night's sleep, we're going to fix all of this. I promise.
    A. K. Yearling: I shouldn't be here, Rainbow Dash. This is never gonna work.
    Rainbow Dash: Of course it will! All I have to do is go up there and explain to everypony how wrong they all are.
    Pinkie Pie: Yeah! And then I'll be like, "What she said!"
    A. K. Yearling: [sighs] Easy-peasy-cheesy...
    Pinkie Pie: Exactly!
    Dr. Caballeron: Here it is! The remains of your– I mean, our Somnambula statue! Now that Daring Do has destroyed it, tell me, where will we hang our glowpaz?
    Random Villager: We don't even have any glowpaz because they were stolen by Daring Do!
    Rainbow Dash: Daring Do would never steal anything! And okay, she destroyed your statue, but it was because she was trying to save you all from Ahuizotl!
    Rainbow Dash: Ahuizotl? He's about yea big? Long neck? Itty-bitty face? Weird claw thingy on his tail?
    Pinkie Pie: Ooh! Ooh! I know him! He's a baddie!
    Rainbow Dash: Trust me, if Ahuizotl had gotten away with the Doomed Diadem, your entire village would have been swallowed up! And that's a lot worse than losing some crummy old statue!
    Elder Stallion: Ahem! This was not some crummy old statue! It was the namesake of our town! If you want to understand us, you must first understand her.
    Rainbow Dash: Who?
    Elder Stallion: Somnambula. Long ago...
    Elder Stallion: ...this village fell prey to an evil Sphinx who demanded most of their crops. Like her fellow villagers, Somnambula didn't have much, but she used what she had to keep others from giving up hope. The son of the Pharaoh, Prince Hisan, was so moved by her compassion that he decreed nopony would go hungry again. But when Hisan stood up to the Sphinx, the beast captured him, telling the Pharaoh the only way to get Hisan back was to solve her riddle. Nopony would volunteer to save the prince. Nopony except Somnambula.

• Roxas94
    Elder Stallion: The Sphinx gave her the riddle. "I shine brightest in the dark. I am there but cannot be seen. To have me costs you nothing. To be without me costs you everything." As Somnambula thought of the hardship she and her fellow villagers had experienced, she instantly knew the answer. "Hope!", she shouted.
    Elder Stallion: The Sphinx was so enraged, it seemed she might still refuse to release the prince, so Somnambula asked her for one more challenge. But if she accomplished it, the Sphinx would leave from the kingdom forever. The Sphinx quickly agreed, asking only that Somnambula walk to the prince across a deep chasm... blindfolded! Further, the Sphinx had cast a powerful spell that prevented Somnambula from flying.
    Elder Stallion: But Somnambula never lost hope! She knew she'd need to make a leap of faith to save the prince. Guided by the sound of the prince's voice... she easily made it across.
    Elder Stallion: The Pharaoh asked how Somnambula prevailed, and she explained that she had always hoped she could make things better for her people and that hope had carried her through. The Prince replaced the pearls Somnambula gave up with a string of glowpaz. And around her neck, they glowed bright enough to light the entire kingdom.
    Elder Stallion: Forever after, glowpaz became our symbol of hope.
    Rainbow Dash: Wow. I had no idea how special the statue was to you. Somnambula sounds like a pretty cool pony. But I bet if she were here, she'd tell you how cool Daring Do is too, because they've both fought to protect this town!
    Dr. Cab.: If Somnambula were here today, she would condemn Daring Do for destroying your– our symbol of hope!
    Rainbow Dash: Hey, buddy! What did Daring Do ever do to you to deserve all this?!
    Dr. Caballeron: Only... everything!
    Rainbow Dash: Dr. Caballeron?!
    Dr. Caballeron: Yes... Rainbow Dash. When I saw you, her closest friend, I knew that Daring Do would not be far behind. I really do owe you for leading her right to me.
    Rainbow Dash: But I-I didn't mean to—
    Dr. Caballeron: Thank you for helping me break Daring Do's spirit by destroying her reputation, but I can't have you running off and telling her my plan.
    Rainbow Dash: Help!
    A. K. Yearling: Caballeron?! No!
    Pinkie Pie: He's got Rainbow Dash! Come on!
    Pinkie Pie: I'm... coming... Rainbow... Dash... Ah! I knew you'd come!
    Daring Do: You did? I sure didn't. What if I cause more trouble?
    Pinkie Pie: You won't.
    Daring Do: How do you know?
    Pinkie Pie: I just do! You wouldn't let anything happen to Rainbow Dash. You care too much.
    Daring Do: You're right. Which way did they go? To the pyramid!
    Rainbow Dash: Somepony help! Somepony! Anypony! Pinkie Pie?! Daring Do?! Is that you?!

• TeoWolf82
    Pinkie Pie: Don't worry, Rainbow! We'll save you!
    Dr. Caballeron: If my previous plan didn't cause you to give up, Daring Do, then the shame of losing your dear friend Rainbow Dash to the slime will! Oh, and that ancient magic from the legend is real. There'll be no flying in the pyramid! Good luck, Daring Do!
    Daring Do: He's right! We'll never get to her in time!
    Pinkie Pie: If this really is like Somnambula's story, then we just have to have hope that we can.
    Daring Do: I think we need more than hope, Pinkie. There was a bridge in the story, and there's no bridge here. What are we going to do?
    Pinkie Pie: I don't know, but Rainbow Dash is our friend. Just like Somnambula. We need to make a leap of faith and hope that we can save her!
    Daring Do: Pinkie!
    Pinkie Pie: I knew we'd do it!
    Daring Do: Thanks for reminding me to never give up hope, Pinkie.
    Rainbow Dash: And I'm kinda "hoping" you ponies will untie me before we all take a bath in bubbling green slime!
    Daring Do: We're on it!
    Daring Do: Not so fast, Caballeron!
    Villager Pony: You stole our glowpaz!
    Daring Do: I should have known you were just trying to sully my name so that you'd be free to steal whatever you wanted.
    Dr. Caballeron: Of course that was the plan, Daring Do! At first I just wanted the glowpaz, but then I saw an opportunity to write you out of the story for good!
    Dr. Cab.: And with the destruction you leave in your wake, it didn't take too much to convince ponies you were a villain!
    Daring Do: You're wrong, Caballeron. And I won't let you break my spirit again. Because I'm never going to give up hope that I can protect ponies and ancient treasures from miscreants like you!
    Dr. Caballeron: R-Remember! She ruined your statue! You're fools to believe in her! You'll pay for this, Daring Do!
    Daring Do: Okay, okay, that's enough. Thanks for helping me come to my senses. You two are true friends.
    Rainbow Dash: Are you kidding? That... was... awesome!
    Pinkie Pie: We're just glad you're back to your old self again.
    Daring Do: Me too. But I'm glad I realized that even if you're fighting for something good, you're still responsible for your actions.
    RD: And if something bad happens that you didn't intend, you shouldn't give up hope or lose faith in yourself.
    Pinkie Pie: Yeah! All you gotta do is make it right. Feel free to use that in your next book!
    Daring Do: You know, I think I will.

Subber:

Revisionatori:

• Laura Scratch
  • Mindstorm

Video:
Mindstorm
CavalcaTempeste
CavalcaTempeste

Pony preferito: Mane 6, Icarus

Re: [Coordinamento] 7x18 - Daring Done?

Messaggioda Laurel Crown » 05/09/2017, 17:19

Tradu-subbing
Avatar realizzato da Quick Fix; Firma realizzata da Jakrat

Laurel Crown
Rainbow Pony
Rainbow Pony

Pony preferito: Corona e Selena

Messaggioda Laura Scratch » 06/09/2017, 13:44

Qc presente
Laura Scratch
Traduttori
Traduttori

Pony preferito: DJPon3, Pinkie Pie

Messaggioda Thunder Jolt » 06/09/2017, 17:50

Pronto per la translazione.
We're not acquaintances, we're not friends... we are family!

We're not relatives, we're not even siblings! We are family!
Thunder Jolt
Traduttori
Traduttori

Pony preferito: Applejack

Messaggioda Mindstorm » 06/09/2017, 18:42

L'ho scritto nell'OP ma lo ripeto: LE PARTI SONO GIA' POSTATE. Quindi, potete cominciare a tradurre non appena vi assegno un posto.
Mindstorm
CavalcaTempeste
CavalcaTempeste

Pony preferito: Mane 6, Icarus

Messaggioda Sir.Don » 07/09/2017, 12:07

https://pastebin.com/9LcDR423

E che ammasso di mele marce siano questi articoli!
Lo pensi davvero?
Lo so! Andiamo!
È fantastico! Sembra proprio il villaggio del tuo ultimo libro dove Daring Do recupera il Diadema Maledetto dalla Wild Bunch Gang che l'ha seguita per tutto il deserto!
Dovrebbe. Ho basato l'intero capitolo sulle mie avventure qui a Somnambula.
Cosa è successo? No aspetta, non dirmelo. Ho cambiato idea! Dimmelo!
Daring Do sventa il piano malvagio di Ahuizotl di separare le Reliquie della Corona delle Sorelle. E se non fosse stato per lei, la regione sarebbe stata maledetta con la notte eterna, e l'intera città di Somnambula sarebbe affondata nel terreno!
Ah, puh! Non è possibile che questi pony non ti considerino un eroe.
Guarda qui. Salve, signore! Speravo potesse dirmi qualcosa riguardo ad un pony che si chiama Daring Do. Ho sentito che è una magnifica avventuriera.
Daring Do? Oh, è bravissima, certo. Bravissima a distruggere i carretti di mele dei pony...
...e le statue dal valore inestimabile!
Infatti. Daring Do è una minaccia che distrugge tutto quello che tocca
Cosa?! No! Daring Do è l'esatto opposto di una minaccia!
Ho cercato di dirtelo! Tornare qui è stato un errore!
Avanti, A.K.! Abbiamo preso un brutto esempio. Era soltanto un pony arrabbiato.
Due pony arrabbiati!
Non importa! Non sarei mai dovuta venire con voi! Voi due dovreste tornare a casa e basta!
Andiamo! Dobbiamo seguirla!
Non lo so. Sembra proprio che non voglia che le stiamo tra i piedi.
Ma dobbiamo convincerla che gli altri pony la apprezzano! In quanto sua amica, devo farle credere questo.
Guarda, Pinkie! È il Get On Inn! Daring Do sta qui in tutte le sue avventure. Il che significa che qui ci devono essere pony che adorano Daring Do! Forse potranno aiutarci.
Il mio naso mi dice di aiutarmi a prendere dei muffin. (letteralmente sarebbe "il mio naso non può fare a meno dei muffin" però per rendere help/help, altrimenti si può mettere la letterale e lasciate una nota)
Andiamo...
Ooh, è eccentrica. Lascia fare a me. Buonasera, signora. Siamo dei viaggiatori esausti che vorrebbero umilmente domandare riguardo allo stato di una certa pony d'avventura che risiede qui. (avventura/intrigo)
Che cosa dite, per il Sud Equestria?
È vero che Daring Do è qui?
Ha! Non più!
Perché no?
L'ultima volta che ho affittato una stanza a quella furfante, era così di fretta di filarsela da qui che non ha nemmeno pagato il conto!
Ma-
Dylan Dog pony sotto spoiler

Grazie mille a Crimson-Pencil
Sir.Don
Traduttori
Traduttori

Pony preferito: Suiti bel e Anatre

Messaggioda Laura Scratch » 07/09/2017, 13:33

Laura Scratch
Traduttori
Traduttori

Pony preferito: DJPon3, Pinkie Pie

Messaggioda Thunder Jolt » 07/09/2017, 20:05

Mrs. Trotsworth: After that, a band of ruffians showed up and destroyed half the rooms looking for her. Guess she made them even more mad than she made me!
Dopo questo, è apparsa una banda di manigoldi e ha distrutto metà delle stanze per trovarla. Immagino li abbia fatti infuriare più di quanto abbia fatto con me!

Rainbow Dash: No, no, no. You've got it all wrong.
No, no, no. Non hai capito niente.

Mrs. Trotsworth: Hmph! How do you figure?
Da cosa lo deduci?

RD: Daring Do was trying to save everypony from the curse of the Doomed Diadem of Xilati. And she was only in a rush because she had to get the crown back to the Tiara of Teotlale before the curse took effect. Chapter seventeen.
Daring Do stave cercando di salvare tutti dalla maledizione del Diadema Maledetto di Xilati. E andava di fretta perché doveva riportare la corona alla Tiara di Teotlale prima che la maledizione facesse effetto. Capitolo diciassette.

Mrs. Trotsworth: Sounds like a tall tale to me. And a hard one to believe, now that I know Daring Do is a scoundrel and a thief! Every year, ponies come to offer precious glowpaz to the Somnambula statue in the village in hopes for a good future. Why, that poor fella had his glowpaz necklace stolen by Daring Do just yesterday!
A me sembra una storiella strampalata. E una difficile da credere, ora che so che Daring Do è una furfante e una ladra! Ogni anno, i pony vengono ad offrire preziosi brillopazi alla statua di Somnambula nel villaggio, pregando per un buon futuro. E ora, a quella poveretta è stata rubata la collana di brillopazi da Daring Do, proprio ieri!

Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie: [gasps] There's A. K.!
C’è A. K.!

Dr. Caballeron: Daring Do ruined our town and stole our precious glowpaz! We need to make sure that if she turns up again, there will be consequences! Everypony who's with me, meet at the statue tomorrow!
Daring Do ha rovinato la nostra città e ha rubato i nostri preziosi brillopazi! Dobbiamo assicurarci che, se dovesse farsi vedere di nuovo, ci saranno delle conseguenze! Chiunque si con me, incontriamoci presso la statua domani!

A. K. Yearling: Now I'm getting blamed for things I didn't even do? Why would I steal from them?
Adesso vengo accusata di cose che non ho commesso? Perché avrei dovuto derubarli?

Pinkie Pie: They are super bad! But we're still staying the night, right? Because I already ate all the free mini muffins!
Sono super cattivi! Ma restiamo comunque per notte, giusto? Perché ho già mangiato tutti i mini muffin gratuiti!

Rainbow Dash: Listen, A. K. After a good night's sleep, we're going to fix all of this. I promise.
Ascolta, A. K. Dopo una buona nottata, risolveremo tutto. Promesso.

A. K. Yearling: I shouldn't be here, Rainbow Dash. This is never gonna work.
Non dovrei essere qui, Rainbow Dash. Non funzionerà mai.

Rainbow Dash: Of course it will! All I have to do is go up there and explain to everypony how wrong they all are.
Certo che sì! Tutto quello che devi fare è salire lassù e spiegare a tutti quanto si sbaglino.

Pinkie Pie: Yeah! And then I'll be like, "What she said!"
Già! E poi io dirò “Come dice lei!”

A. K. Yearling: [sighs] Easy-peasy-cheesy...
Una passeggiatina…

Pinkie Pie: Exactly!
Esatto!

Dr. Caballeron: Here it is! The remains of your– I mean, our Somnambula statue! Now that Daring Do has destroyed it, tell me, where will we hang our glowpaz?
Ecco! Ciò che rimane della vostra- voglio dire, la nostra statue di Somnambula! Ora che Daring Do l’ha distrutta, ditemi, dove metteremo i nostri brillopazi?

Random Villager: We don't even have any glowpaz because they were stolen by Daring Do!
Ormai non abbiamo alcun brillopazio perché Daring Do li ha rubati!

Rainbow Dash: Daring Do would never steal anything! And okay, she destroyed your statue, but it was because she was trying to save you all from Ahuizotl!
Daring Do non avrebbe mai rubato nulla! E va bene, ha distrutto la vostra statua, ma lo ha fatto perché stava cercando di proteggervi da Ahuizotl!

Rainbow Dash: Ahuizotl? He's about yea big? Long neck? Itty-bitty face? Weird claw thingy on his tail?
Ahuizotl? Grosso più o meno così? Collo lungo? Faccia minuscola? Strana cosa ad artiglio sulla coda?

Pinkie Pie: Ooh! Ooh! I know him! He's a baddie!
Lo conosco! È un cattivone!

Rainbow Dash: Trust me, if Ahuizotl had gotten away with the Doomed Diadem, your entire village would have been swallowed up! And that's a lot worse than losing some crummy old statue!
Credetemi, se Ahuizotl fosse scappato con il Diadema Maledetto, il Vostro intero villaggio sarebbe scomparso! Il che è molto peggio che perdere una scadente, vecchia statua!

Elder Stallion: Ahem! This was not some crummy old statue! It was the namesake of our town! If you want to understand us, you must first understand her.
Non era una scadente, vecchia statua! Era l’omonima della nostra cittadina! Se vuoi comprenderci, devi prima comprendere lei.

Rainbow Dash: Who?
Chi?

Elder Stallion: Somnambula. Long ago...
Somnambula. Molto tempo fa…

Elder Stallion: ...this village fell prey to an evil Sphinx who demanded most of their crops. Like her fellow villagers, Somnambula didn't have much, but she used what she had to keep others from giving up hope. The son of the Pharaoh, Prince Hisan, was so moved by her compassion that he decreed nopony would go hungry again. But when Hisan stood up to the Sphinx, the beast captured him, telling the Pharaoh the only way to get Hisan back was to solve her riddle. Nopony would volunteer to save the prince. Nopony except Somnambula.
… questo villaggio cadde preda di una malvagia Sfinge che reclamava la maggior parte dei nostri raccolti. Come gli altri membri del villaggio, Somnambula non possedeva molto, ma usava ciò che aveva per far sì che gli altri non perdessero la speranza. Il figlio del faraone, il principe Hisan, fu così commosso dalla sua compassione che decretò che nessun pony dovesse patire più la fame. Ma quando Hisan si confrontò la Sfinge, la bestia lo catturò, dicendo al faraone che l’unico modo per riavere Hisan era risolvere il suo indovinello. Nessuno si offrì per salvare il principe. Nessuno, tranne Somnambula.

Allora:
1) Glowpaz è reso "brillopazi".
2) Ci sono alcune espressioni gergali che, non sapendo come tradurre, ho trascritto ricavandone il senso.
3) Doomed Diadem è stato tradotto come "Diadema Maledetto".

Dovrebbe essere tutto.
We're not acquaintances, we're not friends... we are family!

We're not relatives, we're not even siblings! We are family!
Thunder Jolt
Traduttori
Traduttori

Pony preferito: Applejack

Messaggioda Roxas94 » 09/09/2017, 23:06

La Sfinge le pose l’enigma. “Risplendo di più nell’oscurità. Sono qui ma invisibile. Avermi non ti costa nulla. Non avermi ti costa tutto”. Quando Somnambula pensò alle sofferenze sue e dei suoi compaesani, conobbe immediatamente la risposta. “Speranza!”, gridò.
Elder Stallion: The Sphinx gave her the riddle. "I shine brightest in the dark. I am there but cannot be seen. To have me costs you nothing. To be without me costs you everything." As Somnambula thought of the hardship she and her fellow villagers had experienced, she instantly knew the answer. "Hope!", she shouted.

La Sfinge era così infuriata, che sembrava si sarebbe comunque rifiutata di liberare il principe, quindi Somnambula le chiese un’altra sfida. Ma se l’avesse superata, la Sfinge avrebbe dovuto andarsene dal regno per sempre. La Sfinge accettò subito, chiedendo solo che Somnambula raggiungesse il principe oltrepassando una profonda voragine... bendata! In più, la Sfinge aveva scagliato una potente magia che impediva a Somnambula di volare.
Elder Stallion: The Sphinx was so enraged, it seemed she might still refuse to release the prince, so Somnambula asked her for one more challenge. But if she accomplished it, the Sphinx would leave from the kingdom forever. The Sphinx quickly agreed, asking only that Somnambula walk to the prince across a deep chasm... blindfolded! Further, the Sphinx had cast a powerful spell that prevented Somnambula from flying.

Ma Somnambula non perse mai la speranza! Sapeva che avrebbe dovuto fare un salto della fede per salvare il principe. Guidata dal suono della voce del principe... riuscì a passare facilmente.
Elder Stallion: But Somnambula never lost hope! She knew she'd need to make a leap of faith to save the prince. Guided by the sound of the prince's voice... she easily made it across.

Il faraone chiese a Somnambula come avesse fatto a prevalere, e lei spiegò che aveva sempre sperato di poter migliorare le cose per lei e la sua gente e quella speranza l’aveva sostenuta. Il Principe ripmiazzò le perle a cui Somnambula aveva rinunciato con una collana di brillopazi. E attorno al suo collo, risplesero luminosi abbastanza da illuminare tutto il regno.
Elder Stallion: The Pharaoh asked how Somnambula prevailed, and she explained that she had always hoped she could make things better for her people and that hope had carried her through. The Prince replaced the pearls Somnambula gave up with a string of glowpaz. And around her neck, they glowed bright enough to light the entire kingdom.

Da allora, i brillopazi sono diventati il nostro simbolo di speranza.
Elder Stallion: Forever after, glowpaz became our symbol of hope.

Wow. Non avevo idea di quanto la statua fosse speciale per voi. Somnambula sembra un pony niente male. Ma scommetto che se fosse qui, vi direbbe quanto è fantastica Daring Do, perché hanno entrambe lottato per proteggere questa città!
Rainbow Dash: Wow. I had no idea how special the statue was to you. Somnambula sounds like a pretty cool pony. But I bet if she were here, she'd tell you how cool Daring Do is too, because they've both fought to protect this town!

Se Somnambula fosse qui oggi, condannerebbe Daring Do per aver distrutto il vostro- il nostro simbolo di speranza!
Dr. Cab.: If Somnambula were here today, she would condemn Daring Do for destroying your– our symbol of hope!

Hey, amico! Cosa ti ha fatto Daring Do per meritarsi tutto questo?!
Rainbow Dash: Hey, buddy! What did Daring Do ever do to you to deserve all this?!

Solo... tutto!
Dr. Caballeron: Only... everything!

Dr. Caballeron?!
Rainbow Dash: Dr. Caballeron?!

Si... Rainbow Dash! Quando ho visto te, la sua migliore amica, sapevo che Daring Do non sarebbe stata troppo distante. Devo proprio ringraziarti per averla condotta dritta da me.
Dr. Caballeron: Yes... Rainbow Dash. When I saw you, her closest friend, I knew that Daring Do would not be far behind. I really do owe you for leading her right to me.

Ma i-io non intendevo-
Rainbow Dash: But I-I didn't mean to—

Grazie per avermi aiutato a distruggere il suo spirito distruggendo la sua reputazione, ma non posso lasciarti scappare e dirle del mio piano.
Dr. Caballeron: Thank you for helping me break Daring Do's spirit by destroying her reputation, but I can't have you running off and telling her my plan.

Aiuto!
Rainbow Dash: Help!

Caballeron?! No!
A. K. Yearling: Caballeron?! No!

Ha preso Rainbow Dash! Andiamo!
Pinkie Pie: He's got Rainbow Dash! Come on!

Sto... arrivando... Rainbow... Dash... Ah! Sapevo saresti venuta!
Pinkie Pie: I'm... coming... Rainbow... Dash... Ah! I knew you'd come!

Lo sapevi? Io certamente no. E se causassi altri problemi?
Daring Do: You did? I sure didn't. What if I cause more trouble?

Non lo farai.
Pinkie Pie: You won't.

Come lo sai?
Daring Do: How do you know?

Lo so e basta! Non lasceresti che accada niente a Rainbow Dash. Ci tieni troppo.
Pinkie Pie: I just do! You wouldn't let anything happen to Rainbow Dash. You care too much.

Hai ragione. Da che parte sono andati? Alla piramide!
Daring Do: You're right. Which way did they go? To the pyramid!

Qualcuno mi aiuti! Qualcuno! Chiunque! Pince Pie? Daring Do? Siete voi?!
Rainbow Dash: Somepony help! Somepony! Anypony! Pinkie Pie?! Daring Do?! Is that you?!

Roxas94
Traduttori
Traduttori

Pony preferito: Mane 6

Messaggioda TeoWolf82 » 10/09/2017, 16:58

Ecco! Questa volta Daring is Done! B)

Pinkie Pie: Don't worry, Rainbow! We'll save you!
Non temere, Rainbow! Ti salveremo!

Dr. Caballeron: If my previous plan didn't cause you to give up, Daring Do, then the shame of losing your dear friend Rainbow Dash to the slime will! Oh, and that ancient magic from the legend is real. There'll be no flying in the pyramid! Good luck, Daring Do!
Se il mio precedente piano non è riuscito a farti arrendere, Daring Do, allora la vergogna di perdere la tua cara amica a causa dell’acido (-sarebbe melma, ma mi sembrava più adatto acido-) lo farà!

Daring Do: He's right! We'll never get to her in time!
Ha ragione! Non la raggiungeremo mai in tempo!

Pinkie Pie: If this really is like Somnambula's story, then we just have to have hope that we can.
Se questo è come nella storia di Somnambula, allora dobbiamo avere speranza che possiamo riuscirci.

Daring Do: I think we need more than hope, Pinkie. There was a bridge in the story, and there's no bridge here. What are we going to do?
Penso che dovremo avere altro oltre la speranza, Pinkie. C’era un ponte nella storia e qui non c’è nessun ponte. Cosa facciamo?

Pinkie Pie: I don't know, but Rainbow Dash is our friend. Just like Somnambula. We need to make a leap of faith and hope that we can save her!
Non lo so, ma Rainbow Dash e nostra amica. Proprio come Somnambula. Dobbiamo fare un salto con fede e sperare che possiamo salvarla!

Daring Do: Pinkie!
Pinkie!

Pinkie Pie: I knew we'd do it!
Sapevo che potevamo farcela!

Daring Do: Thanks for reminding me to never give up hope, Pinkie.
Grazie per avermi ricordato di non abbandonare la speranza, Pinkie.

Rainbow Dash: And I'm kinda "hoping" you ponies will untie me before we all take a bath in bubbling green slime!
E io starei “sperando” che voi mi sleghiate prima che facciamo tutte un bagno in quella ribollente melma verde!

Daring Do: We're on it!
Lo facciamo subito!

Daring Do: Not so fast, Caballeron!
Non così in fretta, Caballeron!

Villager Pony: You stole our glowpaz!
Tu hai rubato i nostri brillopazi!

Daring Do: I should have known you were just trying to sully my name so that you'd be free to steal whatever you wanted.
Dovevo saperlo che stavi tentando di infangare il mio nome così saresti stato libero di poter rubare a piacimento!

Dr. Caballeron: Of course that was the plan, Daring Do! At first I just wanted the glowpaz, but then I saw an opportunity to write you out of the story for good!
Ma certo che era quello il piano, Daring Do! In principio volevo soltanto i brillopazi, ma poi avevo visto un’opportunità per scrivere la parola fine alla tua storia definitivamente!

Dr. Cab.: And with the destruction you leave in your wake, it didn't take too much to convince ponies you were a villain!
E con la distruzione che hai lasciato sulla tua scia, non ci è voluto molto a convincere i pony che eri malvagia!

Daring Do: You're wrong, Caballeron. And I won't let you break my spirit again. Because I'm never going to give up hope that I can protect ponies and ancient treasures from miscreants like you!
Ti sbagli, Caballeron. E non ti permetterò di spezzare il mio spirito nuovamente. Perché non abbandonerò più la speranza di poter proteggere i pony e gli antichi tesori da malfattori come te!

Dr. Caballeron: R-Remember! She ruined your statue! You're fools to believe in her! You'll pay for this, Daring Do!
R-Ricordate! Lei ha distrutto la vostra statua! Siete degli sciocchi a credere in lei! La pagherai per questo, Daring Do!

Daring Do: Okay, okay, that's enough. Thanks for helping me come to my senses. You two are true friends.
Va bene, va bene, è abbastanza. Grazie per avermi aiutata a tornare me stessa.

Rainbow Dash: Are you kidding? That... was... awesome!
Stai scherzando? Quello… era… incredibile!

Pinkie Pie: We're just glad you're back to your old self again.
Siamo proprio contente che tu sia tornata di nuovo come eri.

Daring Do: Me too. But I'm glad I realized that even if you're fighting for something good, you're still responsible for your actions.
Anch’io. Ma sono contenta di aver compreso che anche se stai lottando per qualcosa di buono, sei comunque responsabile delle tue azioni.

RD: And if something bad happens that you didn't intend, you shouldn't give up hope or lose faith in yourself.
E se qualcosa di negativo succede anche se non lo volevi, non devi perdere la speranza o la fiducia in te stessa.

Pinkie Pie: Yeah! All you gotta do is make it right. Feel free to use that in your next book!
Già! Tutto quel che devi fare è corregerlo. Sentiti libera di usare questa nel tuo prossimo libro.

Daring Do: You know, I think I will.
Sai, penso che lo farò.
TeoWolf82
Alicorno
Alicorno

Pony preferito: Luna e Applejack

Torna a Subbing Serie Ufficiale