[Coordinamento] 7x16 - Campfire Tales

Area dedicata in cui il gruppo Traduttori CMC-What The Buck! si organizza per il lavoro sugli episodi di FiM e della serie Equestria Girls.

Moderatore: Mindstorm

[Coordinamento] 7x16 - Campfire Tales

Messaggioda Mindstorm » 25/08/2017, 20:13

Le linee guida alla traduzione sono consultabili qui: REGOLAMENTO & LINEE GUIDA TRADUTTORI

Termini frequenti

Dizionari on-line
Reverso Context Traduttore parole e frasi
WordReference Dizionario Inglese-italiano
Heinle's Newbury House Dictionary of American English Dizionario Americano
Oxford Dictionaries Dizionario Inglese
Urbandictionary Dizionario sullo Slang AngloAmericano
Idioms Yourdictionary Dizionario sui modi di dire AngloAmericani

Tempi di consegna (dall'assegnazione delle parti):
  • Traduttori-subber (cioè chi subba direttamente ciò che traduce): 24 ore
  • Traduttori: 12 - Max 18 ore
  • Subber: fino alle 17 del lunedì successivo alla messa in onda

Coordinatori:

• Mindstorm

Traduttori:

• Mindstorm (+sub)
    Codice: Seleziona tutto
    Applejack: Hey, kid, get over here!
    Applejack: Tents are lookin' good! And we made good time today! At this rate we'll be at Winsome falls by tomorrow!
    Apple Bloom: We should do the annual Big-Sister-Little-Sister camping trip every weekend.
    Applejack: Then it wouldn't be annual. And if we did it every weekend, it probably wouldn't be as special.
    Apple Bloom: But the more we do it, the better we get at camping! Remember the first time we came here and Rarity had that ginormous tent?
    Rarity: I heard that! I've gotten much better at "roughing it", haven't I?
    Sweetie Belle: Yup! This time, you only packed three suitcases!
    Rarity: I know what you're thinking, but I promise, I only brought the essentials.
    Applejack: Like those light thingies?
    Rarity: Of course! What is life if you can't make it beautiful?
    Rainbow Dash: Mmm, these berries look good enough to eat!
    Scootaloo: Don't! According to my book they're extremely poisonous!
    Rainbow Dash: What?
    Scootaloo: I heard something, I stepped on something, and I saw that creepy cave... I guess I still get a little bit scared out here, even after the last camping trip.
    Rainbow Dash: Don't worry, kid. You've got a big sister this time.
    Apple Bloom: This looks amazing!
    Scootaloo: This is gonna be the best Big-Sister-Slash-Little-Sister camping trip ever![theme song]
    Scootaloo: Ow! What are these things?!
    Applejack: Flyders! Everypony, run for cover! Don't get stuck in their--web.
    Sweetie Belle: Now what?!
    Rainbow Dash: Follow me, everypony!
    Scootaloo: Aaah! Not the scary cave!
    Scootaloo: Where did those terrible bugs come from? And why did they destroy our camp?
    Applejack: Flyders are from the Lunar Bay area. Never seen 'em this far east, though. Probably attracted to the food. Best wait here until they're gone.
    Apple Bloom: Oh, apple rot! What are we supposed to do now?! We had games to play, and marshmallows to roast at camp! In here, we got nothin'!
    Rarity: Mm, that's not entirely true! We have each other.
    Applejack: That's right! And if you girls want to, maybe we could tell some stories to pass the time.
    Rainbow Dash: You want stories? I've got a ton of stories! Spoiler alert, they're all about me, and how awesome I am!
    Applejack: I was thinkin' more like campfire stories.
    Apple Bloom: But we don't even have a campfire!

• Midnight Specter
    Rainbow Dash: I got this!
    Applejack: Wow. That was brave.
    Rainbow Dash: It was no biggie.
    Scootaloo: We aren't gonna tell scary stories like our last camping trip, are we? It's bad enough just being in here!
    Applejack: Don't worry, Scootaloo. I was gonna tell you mine and Apple Bloom's favorite legend.
    Apple Bloom: Ooh, you mean Rockhoof? I love that one! He was so strong, and when he-
    Sweetie Belle: Apple Bloom, shh! We haven't heard it yet!
    Apple Bloom: Oh, okay. But it's so good!
    Applejack: Well, it's true. Rockhoof was known far and wide for his incredible strength. But he didn't start out that way. You see, Rockhoof was a tiny little fella, the son of a farmer.
    Apple Bloom: Just like us!
    Applejack: They lived in a village that sat at the foot of a gigantic volcano. And the village was protected by an elite group of guard ponies called the Mighty Helm. Young Rockhoof wanted nothing more than to be part of the Mighty Helm! But he was told that he was too scrawny and weak to protect the village. But Rockhoof wouldn't take no for an answer. Then, one fateful day... ...the volcano erupted!
    Apple Bloom: This is my favorite part!
    Rainbow Dash, Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle: What happened next?!
    Applejack: The molten lava poured down the side of the volcano... And try as they might, the Mighty Helm couldn't figure out a way to save the village! They had to evacuate. But the village ponies didn't wanna leave their homes! They spent their entire lives there, they had nowhere else to go! So Rockhoof decided to do something crazy.
    Applejack: He thought if he could divert the flow of the lava, he might be able to save his village! He started diggin' a trench.
    Sweetie Belle: Wait a minute. All by himself?
    Rainbow Dash: It'd be impossible for one pony to dig a trench fast enough to stop the lava! I mean, even I couldn't do that!
    Applejack: Good thing Rockhoof didn't believe in the word "impossible".
    Applejack: He continued to work, knowin' the odds were against him, but determined to push through it. Then, somethin' magical happened.
    Applejack: Rockhoof got visibly stronger! But the lava was getting' closer.
    Applejack: Through his extraordinary determination, and sheer force o' will, Rockhoof more than earned his place in the Mighty Helm!
    Rainbow Dash: Good story, Applejack! Even if it wasn't about me.
    Apple Bloom: I love that story, no matter how many times I hear it.
    Rarity: Why don't we see if it's safe to head back to camp?

• Thunder Jolt
    Sweetie Belle: Uh, girls? There is no camp to go back to.
    Sweetie Belle: All our hard work is ruined!
    Rarity: There there, Sweetie Belle, not to worry!
    Sweetie Belle: How? Our camp was so pretty and this cave is so... not.
    Rarity: Oh no no no no, no, not true! There's beauty in everything. Even these blah rocks aren't really blah. And if you look closely, you can see flecks of gold in them! And the way the firelight dances on the cave wall, shadow and light? Ooh, it's so gorgeous! Sweetie Belle, have I ever told you about my favorite legend?
    Sweetie Belle: No, I didn't know you had one.
    Rarity: Her name was Mistmane.
    Rainbow Dash: Mistmane? Isn't she the old wrinkly sorceress with the flower?
    Rarity: Yes, but did you know she used to be the most beautiful unicorn in all the land?
    Rainbow Dash: [flatly] No.
    Cutie Mark Crusaders: So what happened to her?!
    Rarity: Well, Mistmane was a very promising young sorceress.
    Rarity: She was as talented as she was beautiful and kind. Everypony loved her, and missed her when she was sent to the finest magic school.
    Rarity: While she was gone, she was delighted to find out that her best friend Sable Spirit was crowned empress! She couldn't wait to return home once she finished her studies.
    Rarity: But once she arrived, she was devastated by what she saw.
    Mistmane: What happened here?
    Villager: The Empress happened. She makes everypony work day and night on her palace. We don't have time to take care of anything else.
    Mistmane: But that can't be, I know her! She would never do this!
    Rarity: But there was no denying what was in front of her.
    Rarity: Sable Spirit took anything that was beautiful away from everypony else! Mistmane was sure there had to be some explanation.
    Sweetie Belle: I'd assume there was too! If somepony told me either one of you two'd gone evil...
    Scootaloo: Yeah, I'd never believe it.
    Apple Bloom: I dunno, I've seen the way you two get when you miss breakfast. Just kiddin'! But I'd want answers too.
    Rarity: So did Mistmane. She went to confront her friend.
    Mistmane: Sable, is that you?
    Sable Spirit: Don't tell me you don't recognize your old friend!
    Mistmane: I don't. My friend would never work our families and friends to the bone for something as silly as a palace.
    Sable Spirit: Silly? My palace is a beacon of beauty! Anypony who passes will be in awe of its majesty!

• TeoWolf82
    Mistmane: What good is a pretty palace if it just hides the misery of its ponies?
    Sable Spirit: Beauty is everything. You taught me that.
    Mistmane: What?
    Sable Spirit: You were always the pretty one. You got to go to the best magic school. Everypony missed you. Everypony loved you! I admit I was jealous, so I tried to perform a spell that would make me beautiful. You can see how that went!
    Sable Spirit: I found if I couldn't have beauty, I would take it. I wasn't chosen to be empress, you know. I took it! Just like I'm going to take everything else.
    Mistmane: I can't let you do that.
    Sable Spirit: Let me?
    Rarity: Everypony thought Sable Spirit was defeated, and that was that! But Mistmane knew there was more she could do to help.
    Rarity: Beauty isn't everything. But Mistmane knew that it does have the power to make ponies smile.
    Rarity: She made a huge sacrifice to bring that smile back to her friends' and family's faces... including Sable Spirit's.
    Sable Spirit: You did this for me? Even after I was so cruel?
    Rarity: Sable Spirit was so touched that she vowed to be more like her friend in the way that mattered. From then on, she ruled with kindness and compassion.
    Rarity: Even though she gave away her physical beauty, she dedicated her life to spreading beauty all over Equestria. Any time you go out of your way to brighten somepony's day by doing something like giving them flowers, you're following in the hoofsteps of Mistmane.
    Sweetie Belle: I think she's my favorite legend too.
    Rainbow Dash: Ugh, these flyders won't quit! What do they want from us now?
    Applejack: Well, like it or not, we're food too.
    Sweetie Belle: And I've got the bites to prove it!
    Scootaloo: What are we gonna do?! They're almost here!
    Rainbow Dash: What? Now those bugs can't get in!
    Applejack: Let's all just stay calm. Lemme re-light this fire...
    Rarity: We just have to wait until the swarm moves on. Then we'll think of a way out!
    Scootaloo: How long will that be?! Don't bears live in caves?!
    Rainbow Dash: Scootaloo, you're focusing on the wrong things!
    Scootaloo: You have a plan?!
    Rainbow Dash: Close. I have a story!
    Applejack: Lemme guess: it's about you?
    Rainbow Dash: Practically. It's about my favorite legend. Flash Magnus!
    Apple Bloom: Wasn't he the pony who took on the dragons?

• Barbossi (+sub)
    Scootaloo: Dragons?! Big scary mean ones or like Spike?
    Rainbow Dash: Oh, these were definitely the big scary mean kind!
    Rainbow Dash: ...but not too scary. You can sit closer to me if you want.
    Rainbow Dash: A long time ago, before the Wonderbolts were even founded...
    Rainbow Dash: ...Flash Magnus was a lowly cadet in the Royal Legion.
    Rainbow Dash: And the Legion needed to fly over the Dragonlands to get to their comrades on the other side. But as they got closer to the dragons... ...the dragons attacked!
    Scootaloo: You said this wasn't too scary!
    Rainbow Dash: Scootaloo, if you just hang in there-
    Scootaloo: What?
    Rainbow Dash: I said, if you just hang in there I promise you'll like the ending! So, like I was saying. Flash Magnus and the Royal Legion tried to get past the dragons...
    Rainbow Dash: ...but the dragons wouldn't let them!
    Commander Ironhead: Everypony, retreat!
    Rainbow Dash: Flash Magnus and a few other cadets were separated from the battalion. He managed to get away, but the dragons captured his friends, and took them back to their lair!
    Flash Magnus: Commander! We need to save our captured comrades!
    Commander Ironhead: I appreciate your loyalty, Flash Magnus, but getting past those dragons is going to be impossible! Nothing will work.
    Apple Bloom: The commander was right! You can't outfight dragons.
    Rainbow Dash: But you can out-think them.
    Flash Magnus: Commander Ironhead, I'm pretty sure I can outfly the dragons. If I can lure them into chasing me, you can all sneak into the lair and retrieve our friends before they get back.
    Commander Ironhead: Are you really willing to take that chance, soldier?
    Flash Magnus: I am, sir.
    Commander Ironhead: It's a very brave thing you're doing. You'll need all the help you can get.
    Flash Magnus: Is this... Metitis? The fireproof shield?!
    Commander Ironhead: It has protected Legion heroes for generations, and today, I can't think of a worthier flank for Metitis to protect.
    Commander Ironhead: Good luck, soldier.
    Flash Magnus: Hey! Come and get me, fire-breath! If you can! Hey, hey! Come and get me! Hey, I'm over here!
    Rainbow Dash: While Flash Magnus bravely flew for his life, Commander Ironhoof was able to get his soldiers back.
    Rainbow Dash: Flash Magnus flew like the wind... ...faster than the dragons!
    Rainbow Dash: But he knew he couldn't do this forever. Luckily, he had a plan.

• Laurel Crown (+sub)
    Rainbow Dash: He led the dragons straight into a storm that the Legion had planted!
    Rainbow Dash: One taste of the lightning and the dragons retreated.
    Rainbow Dash: [narrating] Flash Magnus' plan worked!
    Scootaloo: Wow, I did like that ending.
    Rainbow Dash: Told ya! He always inspired me to be my brave and awesome self.
    Applejack: Yeah, I guess he kinda reminds me of you.
    Rainbow Dash: Tch, you guess? Come on, I'm just like him!
    Applejack: Hey, d'you hear that?
    Apple Bloom: Uh, I don't hear anythin'.
    Applejack: Exactly! Those goshdarn flyders are gone! We can get out!
    Rarity: Or not.
    Applejack: We're gonna have to see if we can get out the other way.
    Scootaloo: You mean go further into the dark, spooky cave?!
    Rainbow Dash: Scootaloo, just remember the story. You gotta be brave, like me and Flash Magnus, okay?
    Rainbow Dash: I hear water!
    Rarity: And if there's flowing water, then...
    Applejack: ...it might lead to the way out!
    Rarity: Okay, on three! One, two-
    Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle: Three!
    Applejack: Huh. Well, what do you know? We found ourselves a shortcut to Winsome Falls!
    Scootaloo: [relieved] It's never looked so beautiful!
    Rarity: Well, almost.
    Applejack: We sure are sorry that our camping trip wasn't what we hoped it would be.
    Apple Bloom: Are you kidding? This trip is awesome!
    Rarity: It is?
    Sweetie Belle: We got to hear legendary stories, and go on an adventure...!
    Applejack: Wait, you three wanna stay?
    Cutie Mark Crusaders: Of course we do!
    Sweetie Belle: We could turn those trees into a nice little shelter!
    Apple Bloom: We can get you some big logs and branches to help build it!
    Scootaloo: And I bet we could find some more berries! Come on! I can't wait to see what happens next year!

Subber:

Revisionatori:

• Laura Scratch
  • Mindstorm

Video: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5ybmua
Mindstorm
CavalcaTempeste
CavalcaTempeste

Pony preferito: Mane 6, Icarus

Re: [Coordinamento] 7x16 - Campfire Tales

Messaggioda Laurel Crown » 25/08/2017, 20:19

Tradu-subbing
Avatar e firma realizzati da JedaySkayVoker

Laurel Crown
Rainbow Pony
Rainbow Pony

Pony preferito: Corona e Selena

Messaggioda Thunder Jolt » 25/08/2017, 20:34

Traduzionamento.
We're not acquaintances, we're not friends... we are family!

We're not relatives, we're not even siblings! We are family!
Thunder Jolt
Traduttori
Traduttori

Pony preferito: Applejack

Messaggioda TeoWolf82 » 25/08/2017, 20:39

Mi butto anch'io nella mischia! Che è un po' che non presto una zampa qui!
TeoWolf82
Alicorno
Alicorno

Pony preferito: Luna e Applejack

Messaggioda Barbossi » 26/08/2017, 3:36

Ci sono.

Tradu-Subb
Barbossi
Traduttori
Traduttori

Pony preferito: Princess Luna

Messaggioda Thunder Jolt » 26/08/2017, 23:09

Sweetie Belle: Uh, girls? There is no camp to go back to.
Ehm, ragazze? Non c’è nessun campo a cui tornare.

Sweetie Belle: All our hard work is ruined!
Tutto il nostro duro lavoro è rovinato!

Rarity: There there, Sweetie Belle, not to worry!
Su su, Sweetie Belle, non preoccupatevi!

Sweetie Belle: How? Our camp was so pretty and this cave is so... not.
Come? Il nostro campo era così bello e questa caverna… non lo è.

Rarity: Oh no no no no, no, not true! There's beauty in everything. Even these blah rocks aren't really blah. And if you look closely, you can see flecks of gold in them! And the way the firelight dances on the cave wall, shadow and light? Ooh, it's so gorgeous! Sweetie Belle, have I ever told you about my favorite legend?
Oh no no no no, no, non è vero! C’è bellezza in ogni cosa. Anche queste rocce blah non sono tanto blah. E se guardi più da vicino, puoi vederci delle vene d’oro! E il modo in cui la luce del fuoco danza sulle pareti della caverna, ombra e luce? È bellissimo! Sweetie Belle, ti ho mai raccontato la mia leggenda preferita?

Sweetie Belle: No, I didn't know you had one.
No, non sapevo ne avessi una.

Rarity: Her name was Mistmane.
Il suo nome era Mistmane.

Rainbow Dash: Mistmane? Isn't she the old wrinkly sorceress with the flower?
Mistmane? Non è quella vecchia maga rugosa con il fiore?

Rarity: Yes, but did you know she used to be the most beautiful unicorn in all the land?
Sì, ma sapevi che un tempo era l’unicorno più bello di tutto il paese?

Rainbow Dash: [flatly] No.
No.

Cutie Mark Crusaders: So what happened to her?!
Allora cosa le è successo?!

Rarity: Well, Mistmane was a very promising young sorceress.
Beh, mistmane era una promettente giovane maga.

Rarity: She was as talented as she was beautiful and kind. Everypony loved her, and missed her when she was sent to the finest magic school.
Era tanto talentuosa quanto bella e gentile. Tutti l’amavano e sentirono la sua mancanza quando venne mandata nella più prestigiosa scuola di magia.

Rarity: While she was gone, she was delighted to find out that her best friend Sable Spirit was crowned empress! She couldn't wait to return home once she finished her studies.
Mentre lei era via, rimase contenta nello scoprire che la sua migliore amica, Sable Spirit, era stata incoronata imperatrice! Non poteva aspettare di tornare a casa, una volta terminati gli studi.

Rarity: But once she arrived, she was devastated by what she saw.
Ma una volta arrivata, fu devastata da ciò che vide.

Mistmane: What happened here?
Cos’è successo qui?

Villager: The Empress happened. She makes everypony work day and night on her palace. We don't have time to take care of anything else.
L’imperatrice. Fa lavorare tutti, giorno e notte, per il suo castello. Non abbiamo tempo per badare ad altre cose.

Mistmane: But that can't be, I know her! She would never do this!
Ma non può essere, io la conosco! Non lo farebbe mai!

Rarity: But there was no denying what was in front of her.
Ma non poteva negare ciò che le stava di fronte.

Rarity: Sable Spirit took anything that was beautiful away from everypony else! Mistmane was sure there had to be some explanation.
Sable Spirit aveva portato via da tutti gli altri ciò che era bello! Mistmane era sicura che ci dovesse essere un’altra spiegazione.

Sweetie Belle: I'd assume there was too! If somepony told me either one of you two'd gone evil...
Lo avrei immaginato anch’io! Se qualcuno mi dicesse che una di voi due è diventata malvagia…

Scootaloo: Yeah, I'd never believe it.
Già, non ci crederei.

Apple Bloom: I dunno, I've seen the way you two get when you miss breakfast. Just kiddin'! But I'd want answers too.
Non saprei, ho visto come fate quando non fate colazione! Scherzavo! Ma vorrei dele risposte anch’io.

Rarity: So did Mistmane. She went to confront her friend.
Lo stesso era per Mistmane. Andò a parlare con la sua amica.

Mistmane: Sable, is that you?
Sable, sei proprio tu?

Sable Spirit: Don't tell me you don't recognize your old friend!
Non dirmi che non riconosci la tua vecchia amica!

Mistmane: I don't. My friend would never work our families and friends to the bone for something as silly as a palace.
No infatti. La mia amica non avrebbe fatto lavorare le nostre famiglie e i nostri amici allo stremo per una cosa così stupida come un palazzo.

Sable Spirit: Silly? My palace is a beacon of beauty! Anypony who passes will be in awe of its majesty!
Stupida? Il mio palazzo è l’apoteosi della bellezza! Chiunque passerà sarà estasiato dalla sua maestosità!

Credo sia tutto regolare.
We're not acquaintances, we're not friends... we are family!

We're not relatives, we're not even siblings! We are family!
Thunder Jolt
Traduttori
Traduttori

Pony preferito: Applejack

Messaggioda TeoWolf82 » 27/08/2017, 13:05

Ecco fatto!!

Mistmane: What good is a pretty palace if it just hides the misery of its ponies?
Qual è l’utilità di un bel palazzo se nasconde la miseria del suo popolo?

Sable Spirit: Beauty is everything. You taught me that.
La bellezza è tutto. Sei stata tu ad insegnarmelo.

Mistmane: What?
Cosa?

Sable Spirit: You were always the pretty one. You got to go to the best magic school. Everypony missed you. Everypony loved you! I admit I was jealous, so I tried to perform a spell that would make me beautiful. You can see how that went!
Sei sempre stata la più bella. Hai potuto andare alla migliore scuola di magia. Tutti sentivano la tua mancanza. Tutti ti volevano bene! Ammetto che ero gelosa, così ho tentato di usare un incantesimo che mi rendesse bella. Puoi vedere come è andata!

Sable Spirit: I found if I couldn't have beauty, I would take it. I wasn't chosen to be empress, you know. I took it! Just like I'm going to take everything else.
Ho trovato che se non potevo avere la tua bellezza, me la sarei presa. Non ero stata scelta per essere imperatrice, lo sai. Me lo sono presa! Proprio come mi prenderò ogni altra cosa.

Mistmane: I can't let you do that.
Non posso lasciartelo fare.

Sable Spirit: Let me?
Lasciarmelo fare?

Rarity: Everypony thought Sable Spirit was defeated, and that was that! But Mistmane knew there was more she could do to help.
Tutti pensavano che Sable Spirit fosse sconfitta, e che tutto fosse sistemato! Ma Mistmane sapeva che c’era ancora qualcosa che poteva fare per aiutarli.

Rarity: Beauty isn't everything. But Mistmane knew that it does have the power to make ponies smile.
La bellezza non è tutto. Ma Mistmane sapeva che aveva il potere di poter far sorridere tutti i pony.

Rarity: She made a huge sacrifice to bring that smile back to her friends' and family's faces... including Sable Spirit's.
Fece un immenso sacrificio per far riavere quel sorriso ai suoi amici e quei volti familiari… compreso quello di Sable Spirit.

Sable Spirit: You did this for me? Even after I was so cruel?
Hai fatto questo per me? Anche dopo che ero stata tanto crudele?

Rarity: Sable Spirit was so touched that she vowed to be more like her friend in the way that mattered. From then on, she ruled with kindness and compassion.
Sable Spirit era così toccata che giurò di essere più simile alla sua amica nelle cose importanti. Da allora in poi, regnò con gentilezza e compassione.

Rarity: Even though she gave away her physical beauty, she dedicated her life to spreading beauty all over Equestria. Any time you go out of your way to brighten somepony's day by doing something like giving them flowers, you're following in the hoofsteps of Mistmane.
Sebbene avesse dato in sacrificio la sua bellezza, Mistmane dedicò la sua vita per diffondere la bellezza in tutta Equestria. Ogni volta che vi spingete oltre voi stessi per far splendere la giornata di qualcun’altrofacendo qualcosa come regalargli dei fiori, state seguendo le orme di Mistmane.

Sweetie Belle: I think she's my favorite legend too.
Penso che sia anche la mia leggenda preferita.

Rainbow Dash: Ugh, these flyders won't quit! What do they want from us now?
Agh, queste mosche-ragno non la smettono! Cosa vogliono da noi ora?

Applejack: Well, like it or not, we're food too.
Beh, che piaccia o no, siamo cibo anche noi.

Sweetie Belle: And I've got the bites to prove it!
E io ho queste punture a dimostrarlo!

Scootaloo: What are we gonna do?! They're almost here!
Cosa faremo?! Sono ormai qui!

Rainbow Dash: What? Now those bugs can't get in!
Cosa? Adesso quegli insetti non potranno entrare!

Applejack: Let's all just stay calm. Lemme re-light this fire...
Stiamo tutte calme. Lasciatemi riaccendere questo fuoco…

Rarity: We just have to wait until the swarm moves on. Then we'll think of a way out!
Dovremo aspettare finché lo sciame si sposterà. Poi penseremo ad un modo per uscire.

Scootaloo: How long will that be?! Don't bears live in caves?!
Quanto ci vorrà?! Non ci abitano gli orsi nelle caverne?!

Rainbow Dash: Scootaloo, you're focusing on the wrong things!
Scootaloo, ti stai focalizzando sulle cose sbagliate!

Scootaloo: You have a plan?!
Hai un piano?!

Rainbow Dash: Close. I have a story!
Quasi. Ho una storia!

Applejack: Lemme guess: it's about you?
Fammi indovinare: è su di te?

Rainbow Dash: Practically. It's about my favorite legend. Flash Magnus!
Praticamente. È sulla mia leggenda preferita. Flash Magnus!

Apple Bloom: Wasn't he the pony who took on the dragons?
Non era il pony che ha affrontato i draghi?
TeoWolf82
Alicorno
Alicorno

Pony preferito: Luna e Applejack

Messaggioda Midnight Specter » 28/08/2017, 1:57

Lo faró io!
Rainbow Dash: I got this!

Wow. È stato coraggioso.
Applejack: Wow. That was brave.

Nessun problema.
Rainbow Dash: It was no biggie.

Non ci racconteremo storie spaventose come all'ultimo campeggio, vero? Il solo stare qui dentro è giá abbastanza!
Scootaloo: We aren't gonna tell scary stories like our last camping trip, are we? It's bad enough just being in here!

Non ti preoccupare, Scootaloo. Stavo per raccontarti la leggenda preferita di me ed Applebloom.
Applejack: Don't worry, Scootaloo. I was gonna tell you mine and Apple Bloom's favorite legend.

Ooh, intendi Rockhoof? Adoro quella storia! Lui era cosí forte, e quando-
Apple Bloom: Ooh, you mean Rockhoof? I love that one! He was so strong, and when he-

Apple Bloom, shh! Noi non l'abbiamo ancora sentita!
Sweetie Belle: Apple Bloom, shh! We haven't heard it yet!

Oh, ok. Ma è così fantastica!
Apple Bloom: Oh, okay. But it's so good!

Beh, è vero. Rockhoof era conosciuto ovunque per la sua incredibile forza. Ma non era così all'inizio. Vedi, Rockhoof era un ragazzo minuto, figlio di un contadino.
Applejack: Well, it's true. Rockhoof was known far and wide for his incredible strength. But he didn't start out that way. You see, Rockhoof was a tiny little fella, the son of a farmer.

Proprio come noi!
Apple Bloom: Just like us!

Vivevano in un villaggio situato ai piedi di un gigantesco vulcano. Esso era prottetto da un gruppo di guardie poni d'elite chiamato gli Elmi Possenti. Il giovane Rockhoof non voleva altro che entrare a far parte degli Elmi Possenti! Purtroppo gli fu detto che era troppo magrolino e debole per proteggere il villaggio. Ma Rockhoof non accettava un no come risposta. Poi, un giorno fatidico... ...il vulcano eruttó!
Applejack: They lived in a village that sat at the foot of a gigantic volcano. And the village was protected by an elite group of guard ponies called the Mighty Helm. Young Rockhoof wanted nothing more than to be part of the Mighty Helm! But he was told that he was too scrawny and weak to protect the village. But Rockhoof wouldn't take no for an answer. Then, one fateful day... ...the volcano erupted!

Questa è la mia parte preferita!
Apple Bloom: This is my favorite part!

Cos'è successo dopo?!
Rainbow Dash, Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle: What happened next?!

La lava incandescente si riversó giú per il fianco del vulcano... E dopo aver tentato il possibile, gli Elmi Possenti non riuscirono a trovare un modo per salvare il villaggio! Dovevano evacuare. Ma gli abitanti non volevano lasciare le loro case! Avevano passato la loro intera vita lì, non avevano un altro posto in cui andare! Così Rockhoof decise di fare qualcosa di folle.
Applejack: The molten lava poured down the side of the volcano... And try as they might, the Mighty Helm couldn't figure out a way to save the village! They had to evacuate. But the village ponies didn't wanna leave their homes! They spent their entire lives there, they had nowhere else to go! So Rockhoof decided to do something crazy.

Pensó che se fosse riuscito a deviare la colata di lava, forse avrebbe potuto salvare il suo villaggio! Cosí inizió a scavare una trincea.
Applejack: He thought if he could divert the flow of the lava, he might be able to save his village! He started diggin' a trench.

Aspetta un attimo. Tutto da solo?
Sweetie Belle: Wait a minute. All by himself?

Sarebbe impossibile per un solo pony scavare una trincea abbastanza velocemente per fermare la lava! Insomma, nemmeno io potrei farcela!
Rainbow Dash: It'd be impossible for one pony to dig a trench fast enough to stop the lava! I mean, even I couldn't do that!

Fortunatamente Rockhoof non credeva nella parola "impossibile".
Applejack: Good thing Rockhoof didn't believe in the word "impossible".

Continuó a lavorare, sapendo che le probabilità lo sfavorivano, ma determinato ad andare avanti. Poi, qualcosa di magico accadde.
Applejack: He continued to work, knowin' the odds were against him, but determined to push through it. Then, somethin' magical happened.

Rockhoof diventó visibilmente piú forte! Ma la lava si stava avvicinando.
Applejack: Rockhoof got visibly stronger! But the lava was getting' closer.

Con straordinaria determinazione, e pura forza di volontá, Rockhoof si guadagnó di diritto il suo posto negli Elmi possenti!
Applejack: Through his extraordinary determination, and sheer force o' will, Rockhoof more than earned his place in the Mighty Helm!

Bella storia, Applejack! Anche se non era su di me.
Rainbow Dash: Good story, Applejack! Even if it wasn't about me.

Adoro questa storia, non importa di quante volte io la senta.
Apple Bloom: I love that story, no matter how many times I hear it.

Perchè non proviamo a vedere se è sicuro tornare al campo?
Rarity: Why don't we see if it's safe to head back to camp?

Midnight Specter
Traduttori
Traduttori

Pony preferito: Starlight/Luna

Messaggioda Laura Scratch » 29/08/2017, 20:16

Laura Scratch
Traduttori
Traduttori

Pony preferito: DJPon3, Pinkie Pie

Torna a Subbing Serie Ufficiale