[Coordinamento] 7x13 - Perfect Pear

Area dedicata in cui il gruppo Traduttori CMC-What The Buck! si organizza per il lavoro sugli episodi di FiM e della serie Equestria Girls.

Moderatore: Mindstorm

[Coordinamento] 7x13 - Perfect Pear

Messaggioda Mindstorm » 02/07/2017, 13:56

Le linee guida alla traduzione sono consultabili qui: REGOLAMENTO & LINEE GUIDA TRADUTTORI

Termini frequenti

Dizionari on-line
Reverso Context Traduttore parole e frasi
WordReference Dizionario Inglese-italiano
Heinle's Newbury House Dictionary of American English Dizionario Americano
Oxford Dictionaries Dizionario Inglese
Urbandictionary Dizionario sullo Slang AngloAmericano
Idioms Yourdictionary Dizionario sui modi di dire AngloAmericani

Tempi di consegna (dall'assegnazione delle parti):
- Traduttori-subber (cioè chi subba direttamente ciò che traduce): 3-4 giorni
- Traduttori: 3 giorni
- Subber: 2 giorni

Coordinatori:

• Mindstorm

Traduttori:

• Mindstorm (+sub)
    Codice: Seleziona tutto
    Apple Bloom: Thank you! You must be new. I'm Apple Bloom.
    Grand Pear: I'm Grand Pear.
    Apple Bloom: Welcome to Ponyville!
    Goldengrape: You mean welcome back to Ponyville. Grand Pear was originally from here before he opened his famous pear jam store in Vanhoover.
    Apple Bloom: Really? Why'd ya move back?
    Grand Pear: I, uh... Well, I needed a change of pace.
    Apple Bloom: This is delicious! I can't believe I've gone my whole life without ever havin' this.
    Grand Pear: Glad you like it.
    Apple Bloom: How much?
    Grand Pear: Nah.
    Apple Bloom: Wow! Thanks, Mr. Grand Pear, sir! It was real nice meetin' you!
    Applejack: Glad you're back, sugarcube. Just in time for breakfast for dinner.
    Apple Bloom: I got the perfect topper for flapjacks at the market today.
    Applejack: [gasps] Pear jam?! What were you thinkin'?!
    Applejack: Quick! Hide it!
    Apple Bloom: Huh?[theme song]
    Apple Bloom: What's the big deal? It's just pear jam.
    Applejack: The big deal is that there is a long-standing feud between the Apples and the Pears!
    Big McIntosh: Eeyup!
    Apple Bloom: Why?
    Applejack: Why?! ...Well, uh, a-actually, I-I'm-I'm not really sure. You have any idea, Big Mac?
    Big McIntosh: Uhhh... nope.
    Apple Bloom: Then I guess we should ask Granny?
    Granny Smith: Ask me what?
    Applejack: Uh, what goes better with apple fritter flapjacks – caramel syrup or praline!
    Granny Smith: Praline.
    Granny Smith: Oh-ho-ho, that smells great, Applejack. I'ma go wash up for supper. Be right back.
    Applejack: Listen, sugarcube. Anytime Big Mac and I ever asked Granny about the feud or the Pears, she'd get so upset she couldn't talk. Best not bring it up.
    Apple Bloom: O-Okay, but that Grand Pear was really nice to me, even though I'm an Apple. I wonder what happened.
    Applejack: Me, too. But if we can't ask Granny, I don't know who— We can ask Goldie Delicious! If anypony knows about the feud, it's the family historian!
    Apple Bloom: I'm in! What do you say, Big Mac? Siblin' trip first thing tomorrow?
    Big McIntosh: Eeyup!
    Goldie Delicious: Now, that's how you make an entrance! Or is it an exit? Well, anyway, it's so wonderful to see you three. To what do I owe the pleasure?
    Applejack: Well, Goldie, we were hopin' you could tell us about the, uh... feud with the Apples and the Pears.
    Goldie Delicious: Oh. Oh, dear. Well, does Granny Smith know you're here?
    Apple Bloom: No, ma'am. But I ran into Grand Pear yesterday, and he was real nice. Maybe the feud was a misunderstandin' or somethin', and we can fix it?

• Laurel Crown (+sub)
    Goldie Delicious: Oh, well, I don't know about that, little one. But if it's a story you're after, I suppose you have a right to know. Now, let's see, I got a stack of books here someplace... Oh! Apple Family History, Volume 137! Hmm, hmm... Here we are. "Feud with the Bears". I mean, "Pears". My eyes ain't what they used to be. A long time ago, Sweet Apple Acres wasn't the only farm in Ponyville. In fact, there was another one just right next door.
    Young Granny Smith: Come and get your apples! Nothin' sweeter than bitin' into a crisp apple on a beautiful fall day!
    Young Grand Pear: Unless, of course...
    Young Grand Pear: ...you could bite into a juicy pear.
    Young Granny Smith: Please. Pears are just what happens when you ain't no good at farmin' apples.
    Young Grand Pear: Pears are nature's candy. Apples are sour. Like the expression on your face right now. Goldie Delicious: And so it went. Granny and Grand Pear were always at each other on who was the best farmer or who took better care of their trees. If Granny read to her trees at night...
    Young Granny Smith: "And then, the little tree reached his branches up to the moon, and the moon said, 'Good night.'"
    Goldie Delicious: ...why, then Grand Pear had special blankets made for his trees so they wouldn't get cold.
    Young Grand Pear: Good night, trees. I've got you covered.
    Goldie Delicious: In fact, all the Apples and the Pears were rivals to the core! The only Apple and Pear who ever got along were Bright McIntosh and Pear Butter.
    Young Bright McIntosh: Pssst! I'm not supposed to talk to you.
    Young Pear Butter: I'm not supposed to talk to you either.
    Young Bright McIntosh: My mom says if you hold a buttercup under your chin, it'll make your chin glow. But it doesn't work on me. See?
    Young Pear Butter: Does it work on me?
    Young Bright McIntosh: It sure does, Buttercup.
    Young Pear Butter: Buttercup. I like that name.
    Applejack: [voiceover] Wait an apple-pickin' minute!
    Applejack: Bright Mac and Buttercup? Those are our parents' names!
    Goldie Delicious: Of course Buttercup was just a nickname your father gave your mother. Pear Butter – well, that was her given name.
    Applejack: Are you sayin' our mother was a... Pear?!
    Big McIntosh: So we are half-Pear?!
    Applejack: I can't believe it! How did we not know?!
    Goldie Delicious: Well, uh, nopony called your mother Pear Butter.
    Goldie Delicious: And her cutie mark was a preserve jar, but pear butter don't look too much different from apple butter, so no clues there.
    Applejack: [sighs] Is there a-anythin' else you can tell us about them?
    Goldie Delicious: I know they loved each other very much. They had that magical, star-kissed, other-side-of-a-rainbow kind of love. You couldn't be around them too long and, and not feel a little bit lighter than air yourself.
    Apple Bloom: Anything else?
    Goldie Delicious: Hmm... I'd need Volume 138 for that.
    Goldie Delicious: I'm sure I could wrangle it... in a, in a couple of days.
    Applejack: That's all right, Goldie. It was... nice just to hear—
    Goldie Delicious: I just remembered somethin'! Your dad and his buddy Burnt Oak would get in all kinds of trouble together as colts.

• Clessidrus
    Applejack: Burnt Oak? The firewood salespony? I haven't seen him in ages.
    Goldie Delicious: He and your dad were thick as thieves back in the day. Y'all should talk to him.
    Burnt Oak: Well, well, if it isn't the Apples. What can I do for ya? I know you're not here for firewood. You got more trees than anypony in Ponyville.
    Applejack: You're right. We're not here for that.
    Burnt Oak: Come to ask about your dad?
    Big McIntosh: Uh, eeyup.
    Burnt Oak: I wondered if you might. Hoped you would. It's nice to talk about him. We had a lot of laughs. In fact, this one time...
    Burnt Oak: ...we were racin' to see who could till the fastest, and Bright Mac was leavin' me in the dust. He would've won, too, if he wasn't so... distracted.
    Grand Pear: Pear Butter, what did you do?!
    Pear Butter: I-I'm not sure.
    Bright Mac: She didn't do it, sir.
    Grand Pear: Excuse me?
    Bright Mac: The water silo. It was my fault.
    Grand Pear: You owe me a new silo, boy! And you, come with me. No daughter of mine is gonna make goo-goo eyes at an Apple!
    Burnt Oak: Grand Pear never would've known it was your father's fault. But there was no way he'd let your mother take the blame for somethin' he did.
    Apple Bloom: So Dad was super honest! Apple doesn't fall far from the tree, huh, Applejack?
    Burnt Oak: Your dad worked the Apple farm all day and then headed over to the Pears on his breaks to fix the water silo. I didn't see him for weeks! Not that he minded. Gave him a chance to get to know your mom.
    Apple Bloom: Did you know our mom, too?
    Burnt Oak: Buttercup was a real peach of a Pear. But if you want to know more about her, you should ask Mrs. Cake.
    Apple Bloom: Mrs. Cake?
    Burnt Oak: She and your mom were inseparable when they were fillies.
    Applejack: Then let's go! Thanks, Burnt Oak!
    Big McIntosh: Uh, would it be okay if we stopped by again sometime to hear more stories?
    Burnt Oak: I'd like that very much.
    Mrs. Cake: Well, cinnamon sugar on toast! All three Apple siblings!
    Applejack: Hi, Mrs. Cake. We heard you and our ma used to be real good friends, and we were hopin' you could tell us a bit about her.
    Mrs. Cake: Oh, I would love to. I never knew the right time to bring it up. But I'm so glad you came! Uh, for starters, did you all know that it was your mom who convinced me to pursue baking?
    Apple Bloom: But isn't your name Mrs. Cake?
    Mrs. Cake: Not always. Back when I was Chiffon Swirl, heh, I had no idea what I was supposed to do. But one day, your mom brought me some candied pears, eggs, flour, sugar, and vanilla, and told me to just be creative! Next thing I knew, I was whipping up pear upside-down cake, and I got my cutie mark! It was like she knew what I was supposed to do long before I did.

• Thunder Jolt
    (NOTA: per la canzone, lasciare ogni verso in inglese sotto il corrispondente italiano)
    Applejack: Just like you, sugarcube! Or rather, you're just like her!
    Mrs. Cake: That was the first of many cakes for me, and Buttercup was with me through it all.
    Mrs. Cake: She'd be my taste-tester, help with the decorating, and prep new ingredients. Over the years, I perfected my recipes. Your mom did so much for me. One day, I wanted to surprise her with a cake.
    Pear Butter: Oh. It's just you.
    Chiffon Swirl: Sorry. I just brought you a little something to say thank you. But I see you're busy. Hah.
    Pear Butter: Promise you won't say anything?
    Granny Smith: What in tarnation are you doin', Bright Mac?! We do not fraternize with Pears!
    Chiffon Swirl: You and Bright Mac? Whew, I wouldn't believe it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes. Your families hate each other.
    Pear Butter: I can't help it. We just sorta... happened.
    Mrs. Cake: Then Pear Butter told me the sweetest love story I have ever heard.
    Bright Mac: Happy one hundred and thirty-one thousand, four hundred and fifty-six hour anniversary, darlin'.
    Pear Butter: What? That's way longer than we've been together.
    Bright Mac: I know, but it's the anniversary of the first time I called you "Buttercup". It's okay if you didn't get me anythin'.
    Pear Butter: Actually... I did.
    Bright Mac: A guitar? For me? But... I don't know how to play.
    Pear Butter: Quiet, you.
    [Pear Butter]We're far apart in every way
    But you're the best part of my day
    And sure as I breathe the air
    I know we are the perfect pair
    On a prickly path that goes on for miles
    But it's worth it just to see you smile
    And I cannot be pulled apart
    From the hold you have on my heart
    And even if the world tells us it's wrong
    You're in my head like a catchy song
    Bright Mac: Wow. It's just... wow.
    Pear Butter: Do you like it? Be honest now.
    Bright Mac: It's the best gift you could've given me!
    [Pear Butter]The seasons change and leaves may fall
    But I'll be with you through them all
    And rain or shine, you'll always be mine
    You're the only one who makes it all worthwhile
    And you should not blame me, too
    If I can't help fallin' in love with you...
    Bright Mac: Hey, no fair. I was gonna tell you the same thing.
    Pear Butter: You're just mad I beat you to it.

• TeoWolf82
    Bright Mac: I'm tellin' ya, I was gonna pull you up, cover your eyes, lead you over here... and say, "Surprise!" And then you'd say, "Oh, Bright Mac, I love it!" And then I'd say I love you. Too bad it didn't work out though.
    Pear Butter: Yup. Too bad.
    Grand Pear: The Pears are moving!
    Applejack: I mean, I figured the Pears moved, but I didn't know all that stuff happened before with Granny and Grand Pear.
    Apple Bloom: It must've been really hard on our parents.
    Mrs. Cake: Oh, it was.
    Pear Butter: We're moving?! To Vanhoover?! But that's so far!
    Grand Pear: It's what's best. There's acres of untouched land and a warehouse to make our jams. We'll get to expand our business and get away from those gosh-darned Apples.
    Mrs. Cake: Pear Butter was devastated. But seeing no way out of it, she did what she had to do.
    Bright Mac: So that's it?
    Pear Butter: What do you want me to do, Bright Mac? We're movin'. I love you, but... I have to stay with my family.
    Mrs. Cake: Then Bright Mac did the most romantic thing I've ever seen anypony do.
    Apple Bloom: What?! What?!
    Applejack: What?! What did he do?!
    Big McIntosh: Tell us! Tell us!
    Mrs. Cake: We're gonna need one more pony to tell that story.
    Apple Bloom: Mayor Mare, you knew our parents?
    Mayor Mare: Not as well as Mrs. Cake, but I did play a part in their love story. The night before the Pear family moved, Bright Mac asked me to meet him at the edge of Sweet Apple Acres.
    Bright Mac: I don't want to be apart from you. Ever. I'm not sure what we'll do, but I'm sure of us. So sure that I'd marry you today.
    Pear Butter: I would, too!
    Young Mayor Mare: I think that's my cue.
    Mayor Mare: I had the honor of officiating your parents' secret wedding, and it was perfect. Bright Mac knew Buttercup wouldn't want a big splash.
    Applejack: Reminds me of somepony else I know.
    Big McIntosh: Eeyup.
    Mayor Mare: So they had a special way to seal their vows.
    Young Mayor Mare: I now pronounce you—
    Granny Smith: What is goin' on?! What's with all these here candles?!
    Grand Pear: Pear Butter! Where are ya? You're supposed to be packing! What are you two doing?
    Bright Mac: Ma, Grand Pear, Buttercup and I are in love!
    Granny Smith and Grand Pear: What?!
    Pear Butter: And we'll be married as soon as Mayor Mare says...
    Young Mayor Mare: Oh! I now pronounce you husband and wife!
    Pear Butter: Doesn't that feel nice?
    Granny Smith: What are you talking about, married?! You two can't be married!
    Grand Pear: Finally, something we can agree on. Pear Butter, enough of this nonsense. We're movin'! And you gotta stick with your family!

• Mindstorm
    Pear Butter: But... the Apples are my family now, too.
    Grand Pear: You can't be serious. Are you choosin' to be an Apple over being a Pear?!
    Pear Butter: Are you makin' me choose?
    Grand Pear: Yes. I am.
    Pear Butter: Then yeah. I guess I am.
    Grand Pear: Fine!
    Applejack: I can't believe Grand Pear just up and left Ma like that! No wonder Granny never told us about any of this.
    Mrs. Cake: These things are never easy.
    Mayor Mare: And it's hard to know when it is a good time.
    Applejack: It seems to me that now's as good a time as any.
    Apple Bloom: To talk to both our grandparents.
    Apple Bloom: Excuse me? Grand Pear?
    Applejack: I'm Applejack, and this here's Big McIntosh. But you already know who we are, don't ya?
    Grand Pear: Sure do.
    Apple Bloom: Did you really move to Ponyville just for a change of pace?
    Grand Pear: No.
    Apple Bloom: Then you came here because you're sorry and that you wanted to get to know us, too?
    Grand Pear: I'm... so sorry. I-I-I was just so angry, and... well, I-I never...
    Apple Bloom: It's in the past, Grand Pear. Oh! Can I call you Grand Pare-Pear?
    Grand Pear: [chuckles] Sure can.
    Granny Smith: Now where'd you all get to? I ain't seen hide or hair of ya's all day.
    Applejack: We've been all over. Learnin' about our parents.
    Granny Smith: Guh... Y-You have?
    Applejack: And our grandfather.
    Granny Smith: So... you're back, huh?
    Grand Pear: Sure am. Never should've left.
    Apple Bloom: Findin' you and learnin' all about Mom and Dad, I feel like I found a piece of me I didn't even know was missin'.
    Applejack: Hearin' their story makes me feel closer to them somehow.
    Granny Smith: I'm sorry. I should've told you all about 'em sooner.
    Grand Pear: And I should've been here. Ah, I can't believe I let a silly feud keep me from my family.
    Applejack: Nothing's keepin' ya from us now. Let's not miss anythin' else.
    Granny Smith: Applejack's right. Welcome back, prickly old pear. Heh.
    Grand Pear: Thanks, you old crabapple.
    Apple Bloom: Now that we're all together, there's somethin' we want to show you. Mom and Dad left us somethin' to remember them by. Come on!
    Granny Smith: It's beautiful.
    Grand Pear: It's... impossible.
    Applejack: If anything's gonna make it through, it's apples and pears.

Subber:

Revisionatori:

• Mindstorm

Video (clic per scaricare): http://my-files.ru/Save/eyxu6v/s07e13_boom.mp4

File SUB ENG: http://files.sunnysubs.com/files/Sub_ML ... nglish.ass
Mindstorm
CavalcaTempeste
CavalcaTempeste

Pony preferito: Mane 6, Icarus

Re: [Coordinamento] 7x13 - Perfect Pear

Messaggioda Laurel Crown » 02/07/2017, 13:57

Tradu-subbing. Questa non me la voglio perdere
Avatar realizzato da Quick Fix; Firma realizzata da Jakrat

Laurel Crown
Rainbow Pony
Rainbow Pony

Pony preferito: Corona e Selena

Messaggioda Clessidrus » 02/07/2017, 14:38

Io ci sono per la traduzione

EDIT: parte terminata ( https://pastebin.com/zGVa5Tmn )
Gif Divertente
Clessidrus
Guardia Reale
Guardia Reale

Località: Ovunque il tuo cuore desideri, tranne Sorrento (Na)
Pony preferito: Twilight Sparkle

Messaggioda TeoWolf82 » 04/07/2017, 23:45

Bright Mac: I'm tellin' ya, I was gonna pull you up, cover your eyes, lead you over here... and say, "Surprise!" And then you'd say, "Oh, Bright Mac, I love it!" And then I'd say I love you. Too bad it didn't work out though.
Te lo dico io, ti avrei fatta alzare, coprendo i tuoi occhi, condotta quaggiù… e detto, “Sorpresa!” E poi tu avresti detto, “Oh, Bright Mac, mi piace!” E io avrei detto ti amo. Peccato che non abbia funzionato.

Pear Butter: Yup. Too bad.
Già. Peccato.

Grand Pear: The Pears are moving!
I Pears si trasferiscono!

Applejack: I mean, I figured the Pears moved, but I didn't know all that stuff happened before with Granny and Grand Pear.
Voglio dire, avevo capito che i Pear si trasferivano, ma non sapevo che tutto quella roba era successa prima con Granny e Grand Pear.

Apple Bloom: It must've been really hard on our parents.
Doveva essere stato davvero molto difficile per i nostri genitori.

Mrs. Cake: Oh, it was.
Oh, lo era.

Pear Butter: We're moving?! To Vanhoover?! But that's so far!
Ci stiamo trasferendo?! A Vanhoover?! Ma è così distante!

Grand Pear: It's what's best. There's acres of untouched land and a warehouse to make our jams. We'll get to expand our business and get away from those gosh-darned Apples.
È la cosa migliore. Ci sono ettari di terra vergine e un magazzino dove produrre le nostre marmellate. Riusciremo ad espandere la nostra attività e allontanarci dai quegli dannatamente odiosi Apple.

Mrs. Cake: Pear Butter was devastated. But seeing no way out of it, she did what she had to do.
Pear Butter era straziata. Ma non vedendo via d'uscita, fece quello che doveva fare.

Bright Mac: So that's it?
Quindi è così?

Pear Butter: What do you want me to do, Bright Mac? We're movin'. I love you, but... I have to stay with my family.
Cosa vuoi che faccia, Bright Mac? Ci stiamo trasferendo. Io ti amo, ma… Devo stare con la mia famiglia.

Mrs. Cake: Then Bright Mac did the most romantic thing I've ever seen anypony do.
Poi Bright Mac fece la cosa più romantica che ho mai visto fare ad un pony.

Apple Bloom: What?! What?!
Cosa?! Cosa?!

Applejack: What?! What did he do?!
Cosa?! Cosa fece?!

Big McIntosh: Tell us! Tell us!
Raccontaci! Raccontaci!

Mrs. Cake: We're gonna need one more pony to tell that story.
Avremo bisogno di ancora un altro pony per raccontare quella storia.

Apple Bloom: Mayor Mare, you knew our parents?
Mayor Mare, voi conoscevate i nostri genitori?

Mayor Mare: Not as well as Mrs. Cake, but I did play a part in their love story. The night before the Pear family moved, Bright Mac asked me to meet him at the edge of Sweet Apple Acres.
Non così bene come la signora Cake, ma ho avuto un ruolo nella loro storia d’amore. La notte prima che la famiglia Pear si trasferisse, Bright Mac mi chiese di incontrarlo al limitare degli Sweet Apple Acres.

Bright Mac: I don't want to be apart from you. Ever. I'm not sure what we'll do, but I'm sure of us. So sure that I'd marry you today.
Non voglio essere separato da te. Mai. Non sono sicuro di quel che faremo, ma sono sicuro di noi due. Così sicuro che ti sposerei oggi.

Pear Butter: I would, too!
Lo vorrei anch’io!

Young Mayor Mare: I think that's my cue.
Penso che sia il mio momento.

Mayor Mare: I had the honor of officiating your parents' secret wedding, and it was perfect. Bright Mac knew Buttercup wouldn't want a big splash.
Ho avuto l’onore di celebrare il matrimonio segreto dei vostri genitori, ed era perfetto. Bright Mac sapeva che Buttercup non avrebbe voluto una cosa fatta in grande.

Applejack: Reminds me of somepony else I know.
Mi ricorda qualcun’altro che conosco.

Big McIntosh: Eeyup.
Eggià.

Mayor Mare: So they had a special way to seal their vows.
Così avevano un modo speciale per sigillare i loro voti.

Young Mayor Mare: I now pronounce you—
Io ora vi dichiaro-

Granny Smith: What is goin' on?! What's with all these here candles?!
Cosa stà succedendo?! Cosa ci fanno tutte queste candele qui?!

Grand Pear: Pear Butter! Where are ya? You're supposed to be packing! What are you two doing?
Pear Butter! Dove sei? Dovresti stare facendo i bagagli! Cosa state facendo voi due?

Bright Mac: Ma, Grand Pear, Buttercup and I are in love!
Madre, Grand Pear, Buttercup ed io ci amiamo!

Granny Smith and Grand Pear: What?!
Cosa?!

Pear Butter: And we'll be married as soon as Mayor Mare says...
E saremo sposati non appena Mayor Mare dice…

Young Mayor Mare: Oh! I now pronounce you husband and wife!
Oh! Ora vi dichiaro marito e moglie!

Pear Butter: Doesn't that feel nice?
Non ti sembra bello?

Granny Smith: What are you talking about, married?! You two can't be married!
Di cosa state parlando, sposati? Voi due non potete essere sposati!

Grand Pear: Finally, something we can agree on. Pear Butter, enough of this nonsense. We're movin'! And you gotta stick with your family!
Finalmente, qualcosa su cui concordiamo. Pear Butter, basta con queste assurdità. CI trasferiamo! E tu resterai con la tua famiglia!
TeoWolf82
Alicorno
Alicorno

Pony preferito: Luna e Applejack

Messaggioda Thunder Jolt » 07/07/2017, 21:45

Applejack: Just like you, sugarcube! Or rather, you're just like her!
Proprio come te, zuccherino! O meglio, sei proprio come lei!

Mrs. Cake: That was the first of many cakes for me, and Buttercup was with me through it all.
Quella fu la prima di molte torte per me, e Buttercup rimase sempre al mio fianco.

Mrs. Cake: She'd be my taste-tester, help with the decorating, and prep new ingredients. Over the years, I perfected my recipes. Your mom did so much for me. One day, I wanted to surprise her with a cake.
Era la mia assaggiatrice, mi aiutava con le decorazioni e preparava nuovi ingredienti. Negli anni, ho perfezionato le mie ricette. Vostra madre ha fatto così tanto per me. Un giorno, volli farle una sorpresa con una torta.

Pear Butter: Oh. It's just you.
Oh. Sei tu.

Chiffon Swirl: Sorry. I just brought you a little something to say thank you. But I see you're busy. Hah.
Scusate. Ho portato qualcosina per ringraziarti. Ma vedo che sei impegnata.

Pear Butter: Promise you won't say anything?
Mi prometti che non dirai niente?

Granny Smith: What in tarnation are you doin', Bright Mac?! We do not fraternize with Pears!
Che diamine stai combinando, Bright Mac?! Noi non fraterniziamo con i Pear!

Chiffon Swirl: You and Bright Mac? Whew, I wouldn't believe it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes. Your families hate each other.
Tu e Bright Mac? Non ci avrei creduto se non l’avessi visto con i miei stessi occhi. Le vostre famiglie si odiano.

Pear Butter: I can't help it. We just sorta... happened.
Non posso farci niente. Semplicemente… è successo.

Mrs. Cake: Then Pear Butter told me the sweetest love story I have ever heard.
Allora Pear Butter mi raccontò la storia d’amore più bella che io avessi mai sentito.

Bright Mac: Happy one hundred and thirty-one thousand, four hundred and fifty-six hour anniversary, darlin'.
Buon 131.456 ora-versario, tesoro.

Pear Butter: What? That's way longer than we've been together.
Cosa? È molto di più di quanto siamo stati insieme.

Bright Mac: I know, but it's the anniversary of the first time I called you "Buttercup". It's okay if you didn't get me anythin'.
Lo so, ma è l’anniversario della prima volta che ti ho chiamato “Buttercup”. Va bene se non mi fatto niente.

Pear Butter: Actually... I did.
In realtà… l’ho fatto.

Bright Mac: A guitar? For me? But... I don't know how to play.
Una chitarra? Per me? Ma… io non so suonarla.

Pear Butter: Quiet, you.
Calmati adesso.

Noi siam diversi sotto ogni aspetto
[Pear Butter]We're far apart in every way

Ma tu sei la parte migliore del mio giorno
But you're the best part of my day

E come è vero che respiro
And sure as I breathe the air

So che siamo una coppia perfetta
I know we are the perfect pair

Su di un cammino impervio, lungo anche miglia

Ma ne vale la pena per vederti sorridere
But it's worth it just to see you smile

Ed io non posso sottrarmi
And I cannot be pulled apart

Dalla presa che hai sul mio cuore
From the hold you have on my heart

Ed anche se il mondo ci dice che è sbagliato
And even if the world tells us it's wrong

Tu sei nei miei pensieri come una bella canzone
You're in my head like a catchy song

Bright Mac: Wow. It's just... wow.
Wow. Semplicemente… wow.

Pear Butter: Do you like it? Be honest now.
Ti piace? Sii onesto.

Bright Mac: It's the best gift you could've given me!
È il regalo migliore che potessi farmi!

Le stagioni cambiano e le foglie possono cadere
[Pear Butter]The seasons change and leaves may fall

Ma io sarò con te in ogni istante
But I'll be with you through them all

E con la pioggia o il sole, tu sarai mio per sempre
And rain or shine, you'll always be mine

Su di un cammino impervio, lungo anche miglia

Tu sei l’unica cosa che lo rende speciale
You're the only one who makes it all worthwhile

E non dovresti certo biasimarmi
And you should not blame me, too

Non posso fare a meno di innamorarmi di te…
If I can't help fallin' in love with you...

Bright Mac: Hey, no fair. I was gonna tell you the same thing.
Ehi, non vale. Stavo per dirti la stessa cosa.

Pear Butter: You're just mad I beat you to it.
Sei solo invidioso che l’abbia fatto prima io.

Fatto.
Indicazioni di sorta: per la canzone ho invertito l'ordine della traduzione (in genere faccio inglese su italiano, qui il contrario) e ho lasciato [Pear Butter] per aiutare a capire quando inizia a cantare.
E bon, è tutto.
We're not acquaintances, we're not friends... we are family!

We're not relatives, we're not even siblings! We are family!
Thunder Jolt
Traduttori
Traduttori

Pony preferito: Applejack

Torna a Subbing Serie Ufficiale