[Coordinamento] 7x10 - A Royal Problem

Area dedicata in cui il gruppo Traduttori CMC-What The Buck! si organizza per il lavoro sugli episodi di FiM e della serie Equestria Girls.

Moderatore: Mindstorm

[Coordinamento] 7x10 - A Royal Problem

Messaggioda Mindstorm » 31/05/2017, 15:37

Le linee guida alla traduzione sono consultabili qui: REGOLAMENTO & LINEE GUIDA TRADUTTORI

Termini frequenti

Dizionari on-line
Reverso Context Traduttore parole e frasi
WordReference Dizionario Inglese-italiano
Heinle's Newbury House Dictionary of American English Dizionario Americano
Oxford Dictionaries Dizionario Inglese
Urbandictionary Dizionario sullo Slang AngloAmericano
Idioms Yourdictionary Dizionario sui modi di dire AngloAmericani

Coordinatori:

• Mindstorm

Traduttori:

• Mindstorm (+sub)
    Codice: Seleziona tutto
    Starlight Glimmer: I know! I can't believe it either! The map has never called me before!
    Spike: I'm sure that's not why she looks... like that.
    Twilight Sparkle: Actually, it is. Well, it's that and the fact that you're being called to the royal palace! I mean, what in Equestria could be going on there?! You want me to come with you?! No. I shouldn't. The map just called you for a reason, right? Heh. Though maybe it's a mistake. Not because of you! Because it's never called just one of us before.
    Starlight Glimmer: I also wasn't nervous before, but now...
    Twilight Sparkle: Don't worry. For all we know, it's something small. Like maybe the cooks are fighting over who has the best butternut squash soup. Or the royal hairdressers are fighting over a comb.
    Spike: Or, you know, maybe the royal sisters aren't seeing eye-to-eye on something.
    Twilight Sparkle: No! That's just crazy! Luna and Celestia would never fight. Again.
    Princess Celestia: So the map sent you to solve a friendship problem?
    Starlight Glimmer: Yes, princess.
    Princess Celestia: Well, there's nothing wrong here. Right, sister?
    Princess Luna: [sourly] No. Everything's perfect as usual, sister.
    [theme song]
    Starlight Glimmer: Twilight? Is that you? How are you here?
    Twilight Sparkle: I'm not. I'm still home. It's an easy spell. I'll show you later. Anyway, enough about me. I had to check you. Not in a meddling kind of way! In a friendly "how's it going?" kind of way. So, how's it going?
    Starlight Glimmer: Not great. I think the problem might be between Celestia and Luna.
    Twilight Sparkle: Oh, no, that's terrible! I mean, what makes you say that?
    Starlight Glimmer: You know how some ponies say nothing's wrong but you can tell something's definitely wrong?
    Twilight Sparkle: Noooooo...
    Starlight: That's basically what the princesses did when I said there was a friendship problem. Only they did it more, you know, regally.
    Twilight: Oh, I wish I could help you, but I can't – both for map reasons and because I have no idea! This is big! Like, really big! But I'm here if you ever need to talk. Or listen to music.
    Twilight: Heh. Comforting, right?
    Starlight: Thank you so much for breakfast, princess. I can't believe you cook it yourself.
    Princess Celestia: Of course, Starlight! I really enjoy doing it. It's a small way to say I care.
    Princess Celestia: Good morning, sister! Join us?
    Princess Luna: [sourly] Too tired. [chomp] Please excuse me.
    Starlight Glimmer: Wow. Last night must've been really hard on her.
    Princess Celestia: [sighs] Perhaps. But she is like this every morning.
    Starlight Glimmer: So I think Luna may be hurting her sister's feelings without even realizing it.
    Twilight Sparkle: Poor Celestia. That's so sweet that she makes her sister pancakes every morning.
    Starlight Glimmer: She's your mentor. I think you might be biased.
    Twilight Sparkle: Fair enough. So what are you gonna do?
    Starligh: Nothing, yet. I have to get all the facts. I asked Luna if I could spend some time with her this evening.

• Laurel Crown (+sub)
    Guard: Princess Luna's waiting for you, miss.
    Twilight Sparkle: Good luck, Starlight!
    Starlight Glimmer: Wow, Princess Luna. You do this every night?
    Princess Luna: Lavender's calming scent is known to aid dreamers in achieving a restorative sleep.
    Starlight Glimmer: [sniffs] That's so thoughtful!
    Princess Luna: I try my best to make sure the ponies in this castle sleep peacefully.
    Fleur De Verre: And so, then I said, "Touring? More like 'boring'!"
    Princess Celestia: [laughs] Oh, you really are a card!
    Princess Luna: But as always, my sister is too busy having fun with dignitary ponies to acknowledge anything I do.
    Starlight Glimmer: So, both princesses are hurting each other without realizing it. And instead of talking about it, they're just getting colder and more distant.
    Twilight Sparkle: And they're Celestia and Luna. So it's not like you can just confront them.
    Starlight Glimmer: Actually, that's exactly what I was gonna do.
    Twilight Sparkle: What?! Are you crazy?! I mean, heh, you do whatever you think is best. This is your mission.
    Starlight Glimmer: Gee, thanks for believing in me, Twilight.
    Twilight Sparkle: I do. But the last time the princesses fought, Luna turned into Nightmare Moon, and Princess Celestia had to banish her for a thousand years! That can't happen again!
    Starlight Glimmer: Well, I can't do nothing. The princesses aren't the best at communicating with each other.
    Twilight: Sorry. It's just, you said "princesses" and "aren't the best" in the same sentence, and it's making me nervous!
    Twilight Sparkle: I'm not much help, am I?
    Starlight Glimmer: No!
    Starlight Glimmer: Wow. I almost feel bad eating this. It's adorable.
    Princess Celestia: Like I said, I enjoy this part.
    Starlight Glimmer: Uh, Princess Luna! Wait! As you both know, the map sent me here for a reason, and I... think I found out what it is.
    Princess Celestia: Really? Oh, that is wonderful, Starlight! What is it?
    Starlight Glimmer: You two.
    Princess Celestia: Excuse me?
    Princess Luna: [simultaneous] I beg your pardon?
    Starlight Glimmer: I think you're accidentally hurting each other's feelings without realizing it. Princess Celestia, does it bother you that Luna never notices the wonderful breakfasts that you prepare for her?
    Princess Celestia: Uh... Y-Yes. It does.
    Starlight Glimmer: Princess Luna, tell Celestia how you feel about the fact that she never acknowledges the work you put into lining the hallway with lavender every night.
    Princess Luna: I... Well, I... I-It's not the best feeling. I'm sorry I never noticed that you make fruit faces on pancakes, but nights are long for me. You might be a morning pony, but I am half-asleep.

• Mc Outlaw
    Princess Celestia: You think I don't get tired? I'm exhausted! Oh, I apologize for not noticing flowers in a wall sconce. But by the time I get to retire for the night, I can barely see straight! Even so, I still make an effort to smile!
    Princess Luna: Like smiling is so hard.
    Starlight Glimmer: I-I-I'm sure that's not what Princess Luna meant to say.
    Princess Luna: Is that what exhausts you? Smiling and being adored by everypony?
    Princess Celestia: And you have it so much worse, do you?! You've spent your evenings flitting around giving ponies lovely dreams! Oh, it sounds just awful!
    Starlight Glimmer: [chuckles] Okay! I feel like we should step back, take a deep breath...
    Princess Luna: Don't presume to know what it is like to govern the dream realm!
    Princess Celestia: And yet you know exactly what it's like to be me?! Oh, please!
    Starlight Glimmer: Enough!
    Starlight Glimmer: There! Now you'll know exactly what it's like to... be each other.
    Princess Celestia: [gasps] What have you done?!
    Starlight Glimmer: I... went with my gut?
    Princess Luna: Switch our cutie marks back this instant!
    Starlight Glimmer: My apologies, your majesties! But I can't, even if I wanted to. The spell lasts twenty-four hours. I-It may have been extreme, but, uh, I think it's still a good idea?
    Princess Celestia: [serious] What?
    Starlight Glimmer: Y-You said it yourselves! Neither of you believes your sister knows how hard it is to be you. So this is your chance to prove it.
    Princess Luna: Well, I could use an easy day followed by a good night's sleep.
    Princess Celestia: You can try. I haven't had an easy day in, well, ever! But now, I get to sleep, and tonight will be a breeze. All right, Starlight Glimmer. We will do this.
    Starlight Glimmer: Good choice! Not that you had one.
    Starlight Glimmer: I'm gonna stop talking now.
    Twilight Sparkle: You switched their cutie marks?! The actual princesses' cutie marks?!
    Starlight Glimmer: [groans] I thought we moved past this. It was the right call! I hope.
    Guard: Are you okay in there?
    Starlight Glimmer: I-I'm good! Just, uh... reading an exciting book! [whispering to Twilight] He's gonna think I'm nuts!
    Twilight Sparkle: He's not the only one.
    Princess Luna: As you can see, Celestia and I are switching places today.
    Princess Luna: I assure you, I am more than capable of handling all of Celestia's, heh, duties. Dismissed.
    Princess Luna: So, what is first on my dear sister's to-do list?
    Starlight Glimmer: It says you have a few public appearances. Store openings, judging the royal rose contest... You know, that sort of thing.
    Princess Luna: [chuckles] Oh, I knew today would be easy, but I didn't think it would be that easy.

• TeoWolf82
    Princess Luna: "Princess Luna Unhappy With Student Fundraiser"? But I wasn't unhappy!
    Starlight Glimmer: Um, you are scowling.
    Princess Luna: Well, I-I didn't mean to! I've been smiling all day! My cheeks hurt! I stopped for one second! And that's when he took the picture!
    Starlight Glimmer: Guess smiling all day isn't as easy as you thought?
    Princess Luna: It says here that, because of me, the school didn't raise enough funds to go on their field trip! I-I didn't mean for that to happen!
    Starlight Glimmer: I know. But you can't dwell on that now. According to the list, some delegates are about to arrive for a luncheon. You need to dispel rumors of timberwolves in the White Tail Woods. The nearby towns have been in a state of panic for weeks.
    Princess Luna: B-B-But I have to fix this!
    Starlight Glimmer: You can't. You need to put on a brave face and help these ponies. It's what Celestia would do.
    Princess Luna: Hello! Great news! There are no timberwolves!
    Delegate Ponies: There are definitely timberwolves!
    Princess Luna: I'm sorry. But I couldn't stop thinking about those poor students. Normally, I have all the time in solitude I need to work through my problems at my own pace.
    Starlight Glimmer: Well, your sister doesn't get that luxury.
    Mayor of Fillydelphia: [muffled] The princess will definitely side with me!
    Mayor of Baltimare: I'm telling you, Baltimare...
    Starlight Glimmer: Ready for the town hall?
    Mayor of Baltimare: Glad that's settled.
    Mayor of Fillydelphia: And it only took three hours.
    Mayor of Baltimare: That got heated, didn't it?
    Mayor of Fillydelphia: Still on for golf?
    Mayor of Baltimare: Oh, absolutely.
    Starlight Glimmer: You made it to the end of the day. Yay?
    Princess Luna: Hmm? Oh. Yes, uh... I'm just going to turn in, then. Good light, Starnight.
    Princess Celestia: Oh, hello, Starlight. I don't know about you, but I feel very well-rested. Where's Luna?
    Starlight Glimmer: Um, uh, she already turned in for the night.
    Princess Celestia: Did she now? It seems my duties were harder than my sister expected.
    Princess Celestia: Moon raised! It's even easier than raising the sun. [chuckles] What's next?
    Princess Celestia: Of course. Everypony's asleep at night. Luna works alone... Oh, but it's nothing I can't handle. All I have to do is watch over Equestria, visit the dream realm, and protect ponies in their nightmares. My list was three times as long!
    Princess Celestia: All right. Everypony's asleep. You're talking to yourself, Celestia. Heh. But there's nopony else to talk to! Yet. I can talk to ponies in their dreams!
    Princess Celestia: Now, to save some ponies from their nightmares. Which aren't real, so it shouldn't be too hard, right? Right. Good call, Celestia! And I'm talking to myself again.

• Thunder Jolt
    Pancakes: I care. I care. I care. I care.
    Starlight Glimmer: Ugh! No!
    Twilight Sparkle: This is big! Like, really big!
    Princess Celestia: Starlight! I'm here now. Tell me what's wrong.
    Starlight Glimmer: Going with my gut was the wrong call! I was supposed to bring you two closer together! But I've only driven you apart! If you two can't see why you need each other, then—!
    Nightmare Moon: Then I am back!
    Princess Celestia: Don't worry, Starlight. I know how to handle Nightmare Moon.
    Daybreaker: Yes! But can you handle... me?!
    Princess Celestia: This can't be!
    Daybreaker: If Luna can turn into Nightmare Moon, you can absolutely turn into me — Daybreaker! The better, prettier, and more powerful version of you!
    Princess Celestia: No! I'll never turn into you!
    Daybreaker: Deep inside, you know how powerful you are. You don't need Luna.
    Princess Celestia: That's not true! Even when we were apart, I knew I needed her!
    Daybreaker: [laughs] Oh, please! You don't need anypony! You can do whatever you want. And all you have to do is get rid of anypony who stands in your way!
    Daybreaker: I never should've banished you to the moon! I should've destroyed you!
    Starlight Glimmer: No, you can't do that! Day, night, sun, moon — Equestria needs both of you!
    Starlight Glimmer: Without balance, there's no harmony!
    Daybreaker: Who needs balance when you can have it all?!
    Nightmare Moon: You can't get rid of me so easily, sister! Unless you plan on smiling me to smithereens!
    Princess Celestia: Enough!
    Daybreaker: I told you I was more powerful than you!
    Daybreaker: Ugh. So much black. We get it. You're sad. You could really use some... sun!
    Starlight Glimmer: This is all my fault! I never should've gone on this mission! Now Equestria is doomed!
    Dream Ponies: That smile's too wide... It's obviously not real...
    Dream Pony: Why don't you want us to go on our field trip?
    Princess Luna: I don't...!
    Princess Luna: I mean, I do!
    Princess Luna: Celestia! I'm so glad you're...!
    Princess Luna: I've seen a lot, but I haven't seen this before.
    Princess Celestia: It's Starlight Glimmer's. She's afraid this is what will happen if we continue to fight!
    Starlight Glimmer: What was I thinking?! I'm never going with my gut again!
    Princess Luna: If you don't fix this soon, it could have a grave consequence on Starlight's psyche.

• Midnight Specter
    Princess Celestia: But my magic isn't powerful enough! I thought if we worked together...!
    Princess Luna: I have your magic, remember? It doesn't work in the dream realm. It has to be you!
    Princess Celestia: Oh, Luna, I can't do this! I was wrong! Your job is so incredibly hard! You have to battle nightmares and work in the darkness and do it all alone! It takes such a brave, strong pony to do what you do!
    Princess Luna: And that pony is you. I walked a day in your shoes. I thought all you had to do was smile and be adored all the time, but I was wrong. There is so much more to it than that.
    Starlight Glimmer: Don't do this to each other!
    Princess Luna: In order to defeat Daybreaker, you need only to trust in your strength as I do.
    Daybreaker: You can't destroy me! I'm everything you want to be!
    Princess Celestia: No, you're not! You are not real, and you will never exist again!
    Princess Luna: You did it!
    Princess Celestia: Only because you were here. I don't know how you do this alone.
    Princess Luna: So, um, did you talk to yourself?
    Princess Celestia: Um, a little.
    Starlight Glimmer: Is this really happening, or is this still a dream?
    Princess Luna: Welcome back, sister! I know you had a long night, so I made you some pancakes!
    Princess Celestia: H-How... eh, nice. They're... delicious. Thank you.
    Princess Luna: I know that face! They're not. I know you have to be perfect for everypony else, and you do an amazing job. But you don't have to do it for me.
    Princess Celestia: In that case, they are terrible!
    Princess Luna: I know!
    Princess Celestia: But it means a lot that you tried. I love you, sister.
    Princess Luna: I love you too.
    Starlight Glimmer: So... this was real. Or... was it not real, and this just happened now and-and not in my dream? I'm so confused.
    Princess Celestia: It's all real. It was the right call going with your gut.
    Princess Luna: The map was wise to send you, Starlight. Nopony else would have been so bold as to do what you did.
    Starlight Glimmer: That's a nice way of saying I came dangerously close to messing everything up.
    Princess Celestia: It was just what we needed. The experience has made us closer than ever.
    Starlight Glimmer: Wait. I'm not doing this.
    Princess Celestia: I believe that one means your mission is complete.
    Starlight Glimmer: Wow! I can't wait to tell Twilight!
    Twilight Sparkle: I already know! I mean, I don't know everything. I just got here to bring you your toothbrush! So this is just a friendly visit! Not interfering because I was worried! I wasn't! I knew you could do it, and I'm so, so, so, so, so proud of you! Tell me everything! Start from after I hyperventilated, and don't leave out any details!
    Princess Luna: Oh, uh, by the way, there's a field trip you need to make happen and a – ahem – timberwolf issue you need to address.
    Princess Celestia: W-What?
    Princess Luna: Oh! Look! There's the sun! Time for me to turn in!

Subber:

Revisionatori:

• Sir.Don
  • Laura Scratch

Video (Clic per scaricare): http://my-files.ru/Save/he8wo6/s07e10.mp4

File sub ENG: http://files.sunnysubs.com/files/Sub_ML ... nglish.ass
Mindstorm
CavalcaTempeste
CavalcaTempeste

Pony preferito: Mane 6, Icarus

Re: [Coordinamento] 7x10 - A Royal Problem

Messaggioda Laurel Crown » 31/05/2017, 15:38

Tradu-subbing
Avatar realizzato da Quick Fix; Firma realizzata da Jakrat

Laurel Crown
Rainbow Pony
Rainbow Pony

Pony preferito: Corona e Selena

Messaggioda MC Outlaw » 31/05/2017, 15:39

Pronto a tradurre!
One Piece of Friendship[My Little Pony X One Piece-Terminata]
Alternative Dimension[My Little Pony post-invasione/apocalisse]
Sunset's Fading [Equestria Girls]
My Little Vault [My Little Pony X Borderlands 2- Solo su EFP]
Fanart di Francy Sunglass
Immagine ~ by Lolly
Immagine ~ by Miri
Immagine ~ by Kage
~ by Otta
MC Outlaw
Fenice
Fenice

Pony preferito: Sunset,Rarity,Ember

Messaggioda TeoWolf82 » 31/05/2017, 16:21

Presente anche io, poi rammento che anche TJ aka Pensatore voleva una parte... Dai conferma?
TeoWolf82
Alicorno
Alicorno

Pony preferito: Luna e Applejack

Messaggioda Midnight Specter » 31/05/2017, 19:01

Io ci sono per la traduzione
Midnight Specter
Traduttori
Traduttori

Pony preferito: Starlight/Luna

Messaggioda Sir.Don » 31/05/2017, 19:11

Io se volete posso fare qc
Dylan Dog pony sotto spoiler

Grazie mille a Crimson-Pencil
Sir.Don
Traduttori
Traduttori

Pony preferito: Suiti bel e Anatre

Messaggioda Laura Scratch » 31/05/2017, 19:12

Ci sono per il qc
Laura Scratch
Traduttori
Traduttori

Pony preferito: DJPon3, Pinkie Pie

Messaggioda Thunder Jolt » 31/05/2017, 19:58

TeoWolf82 ha scritto:Presente anche io, poi rammento che anche TJ aka Pensatore voleva una parte... Dai conferma?

Voglio bene a quest'unità biologica.
We're not acquaintances, we're not friends... we are family!

We're not relatives, we're not even siblings! We are family!
Thunder Jolt
Traduttori
Traduttori

Pony preferito: Applejack

Messaggioda Thunder Jolt » 31/05/2017, 21:10

%) %) %) %) %) %) PRAISE THE SUN!!! %) %) %) %) %) %)

Dicevo, ecco la parte:
A me interessa. A me interessa. A me interessa. A me interessa.
Pancakes: I care. I care. I care. I care.

No!
Starlight Glimmer: Ugh! No!

Questo è grave! Tipo, davvero grave!
Twilight Sparkle: This is big! Like, really big!

Starlight! Sono qui adesso. Dimmi cosa c’è che non va.
Princess Celestia: Starlight! I'm here now. Tell me what's wrong.

Agire d’istinto non è stata una buona idea! Dovevo farvi avvicinare! Invece vi ho solamente divise! Se voi due non riuscite a capire perché avete bisogno l’una dell’altra, allora-!
Starlight Glimmer: Going with my gut was the wrong call! I was supposed to bring you two closer together! But I've only driven you apart! If you two can't see why you need each other, then—!

Allora io sono tornata!
Nightmare Moon: Then I am back!

Non temere, Starlight. So bene come occuparmi di Nightmare Moon.
Princess Celestia: Don't worry, Starlight. I know how to handle Nightmare Moon.

Già! Ma sai occuparti… di me?!
Daybreaker: Yes! But can you handle... me?!

Non può essere!
Princess Celestia: This can't be!

Se Luna può trasformarsi in Nightmare Moon, tu puoi di certo trasformarti in me – Daybreaker! La versione migliore, più bella e più potente di te!
Daybreaker: If Luna can turn into Nightmare Moon, you can absolutely turn into me — Daybreaker! The better, prettier, and more powerful version of you!

No! Io non mi trasformerò mai in te!
Princess Celestia: No! I'll never turn into you!

Dentro te, sai quanto tu sia potente. Non hai bisogno di Luna.
Daybreaker: Deep inside, you know how powerful you are. You don't need Luna.

Non è vero! Anche quando ci siamo separate, sapevo d aver bisogno di lei!
Princess Celestia: That's not true! Even when we were apart, I knew I needed her!

Oh, ti prego! Tu non hai bisogno di nessuno! Puoi fare ciò che vuoi, quando vuoi. E tutto quello che devi fare è sbarazzarti di chiunque si metta sulla tua strada!
Daybreaker: [laughs] Oh, please! You don't need anypony! You can do whatever you want. And all you have to do is get rid of anypony who stands in your way!

Non avrei mai dovuto bandirti sulla luna! Avrei dovuto distruggerti!
Baybreaker: I never should've banished you to the moon! I should've destroyed you!

No, non puoi farlo! Giorno, notte, sole, luna – a Equestria servono ambedue!
Starlight Glimmer: No, you can't do that! Day, night, sun, moon — Equestria needs both of you!

Senza equilibrio, non c’è armonia!
Starlight Glimmer: Without balance, there's no harmony!

A che serve l’equilibrio quando puoi avere tutto?!
Daybreaker: Who needs balance when you can have it all?!

Non riuscirai a liberarti di me così facilmente, sorella! A meno che non intendi sorridermi a morte!
Nightmare Moon: You can't get rid of me so easily, sister! Unless you plan on smiling me to smithereens!

Basta!
Princess Celestia: Enough!

Te l’avevo detto che ero molto più forte di te!
Daybreaker: I told you I was more powerful than you!

È così scuro. Abbiamo capito. Sei triste. Forse ti gioverebbe davvero un po’ di… sole!
Daybreaker: Ugh. So much black. We get it. You're sad. You could really use some... sun!

È tutta colpa mia! Non sarei mai dovuto partire per questa missione! Ora Equestria è condannata!
Starlight Glimmer: This is all my fault! I never should've gone on this mission! Now Equestria is doomed!
Quel sorriso è troppo grande… ovviamente non è sincero…

Perché non volete farci andare alla gita?
Dream Pony: Why don't you want us to go on our field trip?

Io non…!
Princess Luna: I don't...!

Cioè, lo voglio!
Princess Luna: I mean, I do!

Quel sorriso è troppo grande…

Celestia! Sono così felice tu sia…!
Princess Luna: Celestia! I'm so glad you're...!

Io ho visto tante cose, ma non aveov mai visto una cosa del genere prima!
Princess Luna: I've seen a lot, but I haven't seen this before.

È di Starlight Glimmer. Ha paura che questo è ciò che succederà se continuiamo a combatterci!
Princess Celestia: It's Starlight Glimmer's. She's afraid this is what will happen if we continue to fight!

A cosa stavo pensando?! Non agirò mai più d’istinto!
Starlight Glimmer: What was I thinking?! I'm never going with my gut again!

Non sistemi la cosa in fretta, potrebbero esserci delle gravi conseguenze sulla psyche di Starlight.
Princess Luna: If you don't fix this soon, it could have a grave consequence on Starlight's psyche.

Punti oscuri:
1) I care. Non so come tradurlo, in quanto credo sia una battuta detta un altro personaggio.
2) vale lo stesso per la battuta di Twilight.
3) Daybreaker is new waifu.
Boh, credo sia tutto.
L'ho detto che Daybreaker is new waifu?
Ultima modifica di Thunder Jolt il 31/05/2017, 23:25, modificato 1 volta in totale.
We're not acquaintances, we're not friends... we are family!

We're not relatives, we're not even siblings! We are family!
Thunder Jolt
Traduttori
Traduttori

Pony preferito: Applejack

Messaggioda MC Outlaw » 31/05/2017, 22:12

Parte tradotta. Spero ne facciano altri di episodi belli come questo, fin'ora la stagione è stata un pò deludente
Pensi forse che io non mi stanchi? Sono esausta! Oh, mi dispiace di non notare dei fiori su uno scaffale nel corridoio. Ma mentre mi ritiro per la notte, riesco a malapena a vedere dritto! E nonostante questo, faccio comunque uno sforzo per sorridere!
Princess Celestia: You think I don't get tired? I'm exhausted! Oh, I apologize for not noticing flowers in a wall sconce. But by the time I get to retire for the night, I can barely see straight! Even so, I still make an effort to smile!

Come se sorridere sia così difficile.
Princess Luna: Like smiling is so hard.

S-S-Sono certa che non era quello che Princess Luna voleva dire.
Starlight Glimmer: I-I-I'm sure that's not what Princess Luna meant to say.

È questo che ti esaurisce? Sorridere ed essere adorata da tutti?
Princess Luna: Is that what exhausts you? Smiling and being adored by everypony?

Mentre per te è peggio, giusto?!  Passi la serata svolazzando in giro e dando ai pony sogni adorabili! Oh, suona davvero terribile!
Princess Celestia: And you have it so much worse, do you?! You've spent your evenings flitting around giving ponies lovely dreams! Oh, it sounds just awful!

Okay! Credi che dovremmo fare qualche passo indietro, fare un bel respiro profondo...
Starlight Glimmer: [chuckles] Okay! I feel like we should step back, take a deep breath…

Non insinuare di sapere che cosa vuol dire regnare sul mondo dei sogni!
Princess Luna: Don't presume to know what it is like to govern the dream realm!

Ed invece tu sai esattamente cosa voglia dire essere me?! Oh, ma per favore!
Princess Celestia: And yet you know exactly what it's like to be me?! Oh, please!

Basta!
Starlight Glimmer: Enough!

Ecco! Adesso saprete esattamente cosa vuol dire essere… una nei panni dell’altra.
Starlight Glimmer: There! Now you'll know exactly what it's like to... be each other.

Che cosa hai fatto?!
Princess Celestia: [gasps] What have you done?!

Io… ho agito d’istinto?
Starlight Glimmer: I... went with my gut?

Restituiscici i nostri rispettivi cutie mark all’istante!
Princess Luna: Switch our cutie marks back this instant!

Mi dispiace, vostre altezze! Ma non posso farlo, nemmeno se volessi. L’incantesimo dura ventiquattro ore. P-Potrebbe essere stato estremo, ma, uh, penso che sia ancora una buona idea?
Starlight Glimmer: My apologies, your majesties! But I can't, even if I wanted to. The spell lasts twenty-four hours. I-It may have been extreme, but, uh, I think it's still a good idea?

Cosa?
Princess Celestia: [serious] What?

L-Lo avete detto voi stesse! Nessuna di voi due crede che l’altra sappia quanto sia dura essere nei suoi panni. Quindi questa è la vostra occasione per provarlo.
Starlight Glimmer: Y-You said it yourselves! Neither of you believes your sister knows how hard it is to be you. So this is your chance to prove it.

Beh, potrei passare una giornata tranquilla seguita da un buon sonno notturno risoratore.
Princess Luna: Well, I could use an easy day followed by a good night's sleep.

Provaci pure. Non ho avuto una giornata tranquilla da, beh, da sempre! Ma adesso, ho la possibilità di dormire, e stanotte sarà una passeggiata. Va bene, Starlight Glimmer. Lo faremo.
Princess Celestia: You can try. I haven't had an easy day in, well, ever! But now, I get to sleep, and tonight will be a breeze. All right, Starlight Glimmer. We will do this.

Ottima scelta! Non che ne aveste una.
Starlight Glimmer: Good choice! Not that you had one.

Adesso la smetterò di parlare.
Starlight Glimmer: I'm gonna stop talking now.

Hai scambiato i loro cutie mark?! Proprio i due cutie mark delle due principesse?!
Twilight Sparkle: You switched their cutie marks?! The actual princesses' cutie marks?!

Pensavo lo avessimo già superato. Era la soluzione perfetta! Spero.
Starlight Glimmer: [groans] I thought we moved past this. It was the right call! I hope.

Va tutto bene lì dentro?
Guard: Are you okay in there?
B-Benissimo! Sto solo, uh… leggendo un libro molto entusiasmante! Inizierà a pensare che sono matta!
Starlight Glimmer: I-I'm good! Just, uh... reading an exciting book! [whispering to Twilight] He's gonna think I'm nuts!

Non è il solo.
Twilight Sparkle: He's not the only one.

Come potete vedere, Celestia ed io ci scambieremo i ruoli per oggi.
Princess Luna: As you can see, Celestia and I are switching places today.

Posso assicurarvelo, sono più che in grado di gestire tutti i, heh, doveri di Celestia. Congedati.
Princess Luna: I assure you, I am more than capable of handling all of Celestia's, heh, duties. Dismissed.

Allora, qual’è il primo punto sulla lista delle cose da fare della mia cara sorella?
Princess Luna: So, what is first on my dear sister's to-do list?

Dice che avete alcune apparizioni in pubblico. Aperture di negozi, giudicare il concorso delle rose regali… sapete, quel genere di cose.
Starlight Glimmer: It says you have a few public appearances. Store openings, judging the royal rose contest... You know, that sort of thing.

Oh, sapevo che questa giornata sarebbe stata facile, ma non pensavo che lo sarebbe stata così tanto.
Princess Luna: [chuckles] Oh, I knew today would be easy, but I didn't think it would be that easy.
One Piece of Friendship[My Little Pony X One Piece-Terminata]
Alternative Dimension[My Little Pony post-invasione/apocalisse]
Sunset's Fading [Equestria Girls]
My Little Vault [My Little Pony X Borderlands 2- Solo su EFP]
Fanart di Francy Sunglass
Immagine ~ by Lolly
Immagine ~ by Miri
Immagine ~ by Kage
~ by Otta
MC Outlaw
Fenice
Fenice