[Coordinamento] S7 E5 - Fluttershy Leans In

Area dedicata in cui il gruppo Traduttori CMC-What The Buck! si organizza per il lavoro sugli episodi di FiM e della serie Equestria Girls.

Moderatore: Mindstorm

[Coordinamento] S7 E5 - Fluttershy Leans In

Messaggioda Mindstorm » 03/05/2017, 12:40

Le linee guida alla traduzione sono consultabili qui: REGOLAMENTO & LINEE GUIDA TRADUTTORI

Termini frequenti

Dizionari on-line
Reverso Context Traduttore parole e frasi
WordReference Dizionario Inglese-italiano
Heinle's Newbury House Dictionary of American English Dizionario Americano
Oxford Dictionaries Dizionario Inglese
Urbandictionary Dizionario sullo Slang AngloAmericano
Idioms Yourdictionary Dizionario sui modi di dire AngloAmericani

Tempi di consegna (dall'assegnazione delle parti):
- Traduttori-subber (cioè chi subba direttamente ciò che traduce): 24 ore
- Traduttori: 12 - Max 18 ore
- Subber: fino alle 17 del lunedì successivo alla messa in onda

Coordinatori:

Traduttori:

• Mindstorm (+sub)

• MC Outlaw
    Codice: Seleziona tutto
    Dr. Fauna: The sooner you fix it, the better!
    Fluttershy: I'm on it!
    Fluttershy: I want to thank you all for rushing right over when I called.
    Fluttershy: Dr. Fauna needs my help with a serious problem.
    Twilight Sparkle: A friendship problem?
    Fluttershy: No. Her vet clinic is a bit... maybe, um... overrun with adorable critters in dire need of a safe place to lay their heads, and... they don't have anywhere to go!
    Rarity: Oh, that's just awful.
    Fluttershy: I know!
    Applejack: Yeah. Dr. Fauna's always fixin' Winona up when she ain't feelin' too fine, so helpin' her out is A-okay by me.
    Rainbow Dash: Hah! Yeah!
    Fluttershy: Oh, that's great news! Because it means you'll all be helping me with something special, too. Something that's been a dream of mine for a long time.
    Pinkie Pie: Oh, goody! Is your dream to make a bouncy castle shaped like a gigantic bundt cake?
    Fluttershy: Um, no. Not exactly.
    Pinkie Pie: Huh. Just me then.
    Rainbow Dash: So? What is it, Fluttershy? Spill!
    Fluttershy: My dream is to build a real animal sanctuary.
    Fluttershy: A beautiful habitat where every animal – whether sick or scared or even just lonely, feathered or furry, scaly or slimy – every critter would be welcome. My sanctuary can be the one place in Equestria they call home 'til they feel ready to take on the world.
    Twilight Sparkle: Wow, Fluttershy! I've never heard you speak with such conviction.
    Rarity: Oh! That was exquisite!
    Rainbow Dash: Pretty awesome.
    Fluttershy: Oh, thank you, everypony. You all taught me so much about building my confidence over the years. It's because of your friendship that I finally feel able to make my dream project a reality. But I can't build the sanctuary alone. Will you join me?
    Applejack: I'm happy to offer my extra hooves to ya. Huh. But come to think of it, I actually know a filly who'd be more help than I would. She's a friend of mine from Winona's sheep-herdin' competitions – Wrangler! Heh. She's an expert in animal enclosures.
    Fluttershy: How lovely!

• Doctor Whooves (+sub)
    Pinkie Pie: I know somepony, too! Hard Hat is the best construction pony in Ponyville. He can build anything you could ever, ever, ever want!
    Rarity: Hearing you all mention these experts, I am reminded that I too have the perfect pony to help capture the essence of your vision. To give it some style, some flair!
    Fluttershy: Is it you, Rarity?
    Rarity: No! No. Um, I was referring to the premiere interior designer of the Canterlot elite – Dandy Grandeur. He helped me when I was setting up my Canterlot boutique. I know that he'd be thrilled to work with you.
    Fluttershy: Wow, everypony! Thank you! I can't wait to meet all of them and hear their ideas. We're right on track to building the most wonderful sanctuary in Equestria!
    Fluttershy: Thank you, Rupert. Ahem. It's wonderful that you all could join me to discuss the Ponyville sanctuary project. My friends have so many nice things to say about each of your talents. This is a big project, so I'm happy to have such experienced ponies working on it with me.
    Dandy Grandeur: Rarity has impeccable taste in design and friends, so I can't wait to work with you, you know?
    Fluttershy: I-I think so.
    Wrangler: Yee-haw! I'm just lookin' forward to helpin' ya out, ma'am! And the animals.
    Fluttershy: Of course.
    Hard Hat: So, uh, Pinkie Pie said you drew up some blueprints?
    Fluttershy: Um, not exactly. It's more of a dream board.
    Hard Hat: Hmmm, that sure doesn't look like an animal hospital.
    Fluttershy: Well, that's because it's not. It's a sanctuary. A place that is safe but not restrictive. Cozy but natural. A place where the animals can come and go as they please.
    Fluttershy: So, can you build it?
    Fluttershy: I want the sanctuary to have an open floor plan. No walls. More like an enclosure that melts into the trees. With a gate in the back. That way, the animals can return to the forest right when they feel ready.
    Pinkie Pie: Sneaky! I like it!
    Hard Hat: You know, uh, I designed the Ponyville Hospital. I could do the exact same thing right here. I still have the blueprints. Though it'll take a while to clear all these trees.
    Fluttershy: But I don't want to clear the trees. I want to use them.
    Hard Hat: Are you sure? What you're talking about doesn't really seem like a cohesive structure. Or any structure I'm familiar with.

• Laura Scratch
    Fluttershy: Critters don't live the same way ponies do. I know this is unconventional, but that's because we're trying to do something that's never been done before. I really believe it'll work.
    Hard Hat: Hmm. All right then. I'll see what I can do.
    Pinkie Pie: See, Fluttershy? Whatever you want.
    Fluttershy: Good.
    Hard Hat: I know she thinks she knows what's best, but once she sees how much better it works with these plans, she'll thank us.
    Steam Roller and Jack Hammer: Uh-huh, yup.
    Dandy Grandeur: Which one do you like for the window treatments?
    Rarity: Ooooh! Loving the print on those!
    Fluttershy: Um, not to be rude, but there must be some mistake. We have no need for curtains at the sanctuary.
    Dandy Grandeur: And whyever not?
    Fluttershy: Everything is gonna look natural in the animal habitats, not like it was made for ponies.
    Dandy Grandeur: All those shades of brown and green? But... they're so... drab, you know? [chuckles]
    Fluttershy: Drab? You're calling the colors of beautiful trees drab?
    Dandy Grandeur: Exactly! The natural look is not in right now. This is better. Trust me.
    Fluttershy: I appreciate your input, but I just know the animals would be happiest with dirt brown pillows and leaf green accents.
    Dandy Grandeur: I'll... look into it.
    Fluttershy: Thank you.
    Rarity: When a client has a vision... [chuckles]
    Dandy Grandeur: ...Sometimes they need me to steer them away from it. Especially if it's dirt brown.
    Wrangler: And right there, we got your standard sheep-travelin' cage. Fits two critters, dependin' on size.
    Applejack: Uh, what is it, sugarcube?
    Fluttershy: I'm looking for something less like a cage and more like a nice hug. Maybe if we lose that part.
    Wrangler: Uh... Well then, it wouldn't be a cage.
    Fluttershy: Exactly! Ooh! This is the perfect base for a little nest. I'll take a bunch of these and anything else the animals can burrow into.
    Wrangler: You sure you don't want somethin' more secure for the critters?
    Applejack: She does have a point there. You wouldn't want a bunny wanderin' into the wrong cave, would ya?
    Fluttershy: No! No cages. I want to give the animals the freedom to come and go. It's the only way they'll feel comfortable.

• Laurel Crown (+sub)
    Applejack: Well, she's the boss.
    Hard Hat: Hey, whaddya think, Fluttershy? I told ya we'd be fast. Almost finished with the building already.
    Dandy Grandeur: The color just pops, you know?
    Wrangler: Quite roomy inside, really. And very safe.
    Dandy Grandeur: Don't keep us waiting, Fluttershy. Do you love it, or do you love it?
    Fluttershy: I... I... [angry] I don't love it! This is not going to work at all! A giraffe can't fit through this door! With these curtains blocking the light, how are the birds gonna sing in the sunshine? And this is the opposite of a nice hug! I know you all worked hard, but none of you did anything I asked for!
    Hard Hat: [scoffs] That's not true. We used the trees just like you asked!
    Dandy Grandeur: And that curtain fabric is organic! It's got natural fibers!
    Wrangler: And I added pillows inside my cages. That should count as feelin' like a hug!
    Fluttershy: I may not know much about construction or interior design or wrangling, but I am an expert at one thing: the care of animals! And what animals need is a sanctuary, not this!
    Dandy Grandeur: Maybe your "vision" wasn't all that it was cracked up to be, you know?
    Fluttershy: My vision isn't the problem here! I told you all exactly what I wanted, and none of you listened to me! So while I appreciate your efforts, I no longer require your services!
    Dr. Fauna: Hello! Oh, the animals have been so excited for the sanctuary, they couldn't wait any longer! [laughs] Can we take a look inside?
    Fluttershy: Oh, um, actually, it's, uh, not ready and...
    Dr. Fauna: Oh, I'm so sorry, Fluttershy.
    Fluttershy: No. I'm the one who should be sorry. This didn't go at all like I had imagined.
    Fluttershy: Sleep tight, little one. It's going to be okay. I promise.
    Fluttershy: Now, now, every mouse has gotta wait their turn.
    Fluttershy: [sighs] I'm so sorry. I thought I'd have a beautiful sanctuary for you all to stay in by now. But I put my trust in the wrong ponies.
    Dr. Fauna: It's okay, Fluttershy. I know you did your best, but we can make this work here. It'll be a bit, uh... tight. Heh. But with your help, we'll have these patients back on their paws in no time, even without a sanctuary.
    Fluttershy: No!
    Fluttershy: I won't give up! These animals need me! And I'm gonna solve this once and for all! If this little lady can crawl all the way here from Western Equestria, I can find a way to build her a safe place to rest!
    Fluttershy: Oh! Oops. Everyone back to sleep now.

• Teowolf82
    Fluttershy: Thanks for coming, everypony. As you know, building the sanctuary didn't go quite as planned.
    Pinkie Pie: I know, right? Who would've guessed that Hard Hat wouldn't build whatever you want?
    Rarity: I never would've invited Dandy to help if I thought he'd act in such a manner.
    Applejack: [sighs] And Wrangler sure made a fool outta me, too. I'm sorry, Fluttershy.
    Fluttershy: It's okay. You were all just trying to help. But I know that letting all the experts go was the right call.
    Twilight Sparkle: So what are you gonna do now?
    Fluttershy: Try again. I'm going to rebuild the sanctuary and do it my way this time.
    Applejack, Rarity, and Pinkie Pie: [cheering Fluttershy on]
    Rainbow Dash: How about putting an awesome flying course for the birds right there?
    Pinkie Pie: And a carrot cake stand here?
    Twilight Sparkle: Ooh, a library cave?
    Fluttershy: Everypony, stop! I appreciate you sharing your thoughts, but I need everypony to respect mine. Other ponies may be experts in their fields, but animals are my field of expertise. And if I say this is what I want, then this is what needs to happen! Oh, um, for the animals of course.
    Pinkie Pie: Wow! We should call you "Flutterbold" now!
    Fluttershy: To get things back on track, I called in a favor from an old friend. He'll be here any minute.
    Twilight Sparkle: I thought you said no more experts.
    Fluttershy: This is one expert I know I can trust to put the animals first. Plus there's nopony better at building.
    Big Daddy McColt: [laughs] I heard somepony needs construction help fer them critters!
    Twilight Sparkle: Big Daddy McColt! We met each other back when the map called me and Fluttershy to the Smokey Mountains!
    Fluttershy: And he certainly knows his stuff when it comes to buildings and caring for animals.
    Big Daddy McColt: Well, shucks. Let's not stand around talkin' about it. Let's build us a sanctuary!
    Fluttershy: Are you ready?
    Dr. Fauna: Oh, I'm more excited than a beaver in a log pile!
    Fluttershy: Okay, you can open your eyes! Welcome to Sweet Feather Sanctuary, a safe and cozy retreat for everycreature!
    Dr. Fauna: [gasps] Oh, Fluttershy! This is amazing!
    Fluttershy: Now you should have plenty of room at the clinic. Because once you've treated them, they can recover here! With my help, of course. It's okay, Lola. We all move at our own pace. Sometimes, all we need to do is believe in our dreams. And when we finally reach our goal, we'll know that it was worth what it took to get there, because the view will be even better than you imagined!

Subber:

Revisionatori:

• Laura Scratch
  • Sir.Don

File sub ENG (tempi già impostati, per i subber):

http://files.sunnysubs.com/files/Sub_MLPFiM_S07E05_English.ass

Video:

https://mega.nz/#!gUkmgKQZ!kf4v7prCNoX3bJek_N249cbYLvw8GOwWdm3PaxjW9wY
Mindstorm
CavalcaTempeste
CavalcaTempeste

Pony preferito: Mane 6, Icarus

Re: [Coordinamento] S7 E5 - Fluttershy Leans In

Messaggioda Doctor Whooves » 03/05/2017, 12:42

Traduzione e sub
Doctor Whooves
Traduttori
Traduttori

Pony preferito: Icarus, AJ, DW, RD

Messaggioda MC Outlaw » 03/05/2017, 12:43

Dato che fino ad ora non ho neanche avuto il tempo di vedere il post, stavolta arrivo (quasi) per primo :D Mi prenoto come Traduttore
One Piece of Friendship[My Little Pony X One Piece-Terminata]
Alternative Dimension[My Little Pony post-invasione/apocalisse]
Sunset's Fading [Equestria Girls]
My Little Vault [My Little Pony X Borderlands 2- Solo su EFP]
Fanart di Francy Sunglass
Immagine ~ by Lolly
Immagine ~ by Miri
Immagine ~ by Kage
~ by Otta
MC Outlaw
Fenice
Fenice

Pony preferito: Sunset,Rarity,Ember

Messaggioda Laura Scratch » 03/05/2017, 12:47

Ci sono per traduzione e anche qc
Laura Scratch
Traduttori
Traduttori

Pony preferito: DJPon3, Pinkie Pie

Messaggioda Laurel Crown » 03/05/2017, 14:03

Traduzione e subbing
Avatar realizzato da Quick Fix; Firma realizzata da Jakrat

Laurel Crown
Rainbow Pony
Rainbow Pony

Pony preferito: Corona e Selena

Messaggioda Laura Scratch » 06/05/2017, 22:43

Ultima modifica di Laura Scratch il 06/05/2017, 22:54, modificato 1 volta in totale.
Laura Scratch
Traduttori
Traduttori

Messaggioda TeoWolf82 » 06/05/2017, 22:50

Pronta anche la mia! A voi! ^_^

Fluttershy: Thanks for coming, everypony. As you know, building the sanctuary didn't go quite as planned.
Grazie per essere venute tutte. Come sapete, la costruzione della riserva non è andata proprio secondo i piani.

Pinkie Pie: I know, right? Who would've guessed that Hard Hat wouldn't build whatever you want?
Lo so, giusto? Chi avrebbe immaginato che Hard Hat non avrebbe costruito quello che vuoi?

Rarity: I never would've invited Dandy to help if I thought he'd act in such a manner.
Io non avrei mai invitato Dandy per aiutarti se avessi pensato che si sarebbe comportato in quella maniera.

Applejack: [sighs] And Wrangler sure made a fool outta me, too. I'm sorry, Fluttershy.
E Wrangler ha fatto vergognare anche me. Mi spiace Fluttershy.

Fluttershy: It's okay. You were all just trying to help. But I know that letting all the experts go was the right call.
È tutto a posto. Stavate tutte cercando di aiutarmi. Ma so che lasciare andare quegli esperti è stata la cosa giusta.

Twilight Sparkle: So what are you gonna do now?
Quindi cosa farai adesso?

Fluttershy: Try again. I'm going to rebuild the sanctuary and do it my way this time.
Proverò di nuovo. Ricostruirò la riserva e lo farò alla mia maniera questa volta.

Rainbow Dash: How about putting an awesome flying course for the birds right there?
Che ne dici di mettere un fantastico circuito di volo per gli uccelli proprio là?

Pinkie Pie: And a carrot cake stand here?
E un banchetto di torte alla carota qui?

Twilight Sparkle: Ooh, a library cave?
Ooh, una grotta-biblioteca?

Fluttershy: Everypony, stop! I appreciate you sharing your thoughts, but I need everypony to respect mine. Other ponies may be experts in their fields, but animals are my field of expertise. And if I say this is what I want, then this is what needs to happen! Oh, um, for the animals of course.
Smettetela, tutte! Apprezzo che condividiate i vostri pensieri, ma ho bisogno che tutti rispettino i miei. Gli altri pony potranno essere esperti nei loro ambiti, ma gli animali sono il mio campo di competenza. E se dico che questo è quello che voglio, dunque questo è quello che deve realizzarsi! Oh, ehm, per gli animali ovviamente.

Pinkie Pie: Wow! We should call you "Flutterbold" now!
Uao! Ti dovremo chiamare “Flutterbold” adesso! <ndt: Fluttershy sarebbe Flutter-timida quindi Flutterbold ne è l’opposto Flutter-audace>

Fluttershy: To get things back on track, I called in a favor from an old friend. He'll be here any minute.
Per rimettere tutto sulla giusta strada, ho chiesto un favore ad un vecchio amico. Sarà qui da un momento all’altro.

Twilight Sparkle: I thought you said no more experts.
Pensavo avessi detto basta esperti.

Fluttershy: This is one expert I know I can trust to put the animals first. Plus there's nopony better at building.
Questo è un esperto che so di potermi fidare che metta gli animali prima di tutto. In più non c’è nessuno di migliore nel costruire.

Big Daddy McColt: [laughs] I heard somepony needs construction help fer them critters!
Ho sentito che qualcuno ha bisogno di aiuto alla costruzione per i suoi animaletti! 

Twilight Sparkle: Big Daddy McColt! We met each other back when the map called me and Fluttershy to the Smokey Mountains!
Big Daddy McColt! Ci eravamo incontrati quella volta quando la mappa ha chiamato me e Fluttershy alle Smokey Mountains!

Fluttershy: And he certainly knows his stuff when it comes to buildings and caring for animals.
E lui certamente sa il fatto suo quando si tratta di costruzioni e cura degli animali!

Big Daddy McColt: Well, shucks. Let's not stand around talkin' about it. Let's build us a sanctuary!
Beh, suvvia. Non restimo a parlarne. Mettiamoci a costruire questa riserva!

Fluttershy: Are you ready?
Sei pronta?

Dr. Fauna: Oh, I'm more excited than a beaver in a log pile!
Oh, sono più eccitata di un castoro in un mucchio di tronchi!

Fluttershy: Okay, you can open your eyes! Welcome to Sweet Feather Sanctuary, a safe and cozy retreat for everycreature!
Bene, puoi aprire gli occhi! Benvenuta allo Sweet Feather Sanctuary, un rifugio sicuro e accogliente per ogni creatura!

Dr. Fauna: [gasps] Oh, Fluttershy! This is amazing!
Oh, Fluttershy! È fantastico!

Fluttershy: Now you should have plenty of room at the clinic. Because once you've treated them, they can recover here! With my help, of course. It's okay, Lola. We all move at our own pace. Sometimes, all we need to do is believe in our dreams. And when we finally reach our goal, we'll know that it was worth what it took to get there, because the view will be even better than you imagined!
Ora dovresti avere molto più spazio alla clinica. Perché dopo che li avrai curati, possono recuperare qui! Con il mio aiuto, naturalmente. Va bene, Lola. Noi tutti ci muoviamo al nostro ritmo. A volte, tutto quello che dobbiamo fare è credere nei nostri sogni. E quando infine noi raggiungiamo il nostro obiettivo, sapremo che è valso la fatica fatta per compierlo, perché la vista sarà perfino migliore di quello che avevi immaginato!
TeoWolf82
Alicorno
Alicorno

Pony preferito: Luna e Applejack

Messaggioda MC Outlaw » 07/05/2017, 11:41

Parte fatta! Credo di essere un pò arruginito, spero non ci siano troppi pasticci ^^'
Prima lo sistemerai, meglio sarà!
Dr. Fauna: The sooner you fix it, the better!

Ci sto già lavorando!
Fluttershy: I'm on it!

Vorrei ringraziarvi tutte per esservi precipitate qui quando vi ho chiamate.
Fluttershy: I want to thank you all for rushing right over when I called.

La Dr. Fauna  ha bisogno del mio aiuto per un grave problema.
Fluttershy: Dr. Fauna needs my help with a serious problem.

Un problema di amicizia?
Twilight Sparkle: A friendship problem?

No. La sua clinica veterinaria è un pochino… diciamo, um… sommersa da adorabili creaturine che hanno un enorme bisogno di un posto sicuro dove riposarsi, e… non hanno nessun luogo dove andare!
Fluttershy: No. Her vet clinic is a bit... maybe, um... overrun with adorable critters in dire need of a safe place to lay their heads, and... they don't have anywhere to go!

Oh, questo è proprio terribile.
Rarity: Oh, that's just awful.

Lo so!
Fluttershy: I know!

Già. La Dr. Fauna ha sempre guarito Winona quando non si sentiva troppo bene, perciò aiutarla è assolutamente ok per me.
Applejack: Yeah. Dr. Fauna's always fixin' Winona up when she ain't feelin' too fine, so helpin' her out is A-okay by me.

Hah! Già!
Rainbow Dash: Hah! Yeah!

Oh, è una splendida notizia! Perchè significa che tutte quante aiuterete anche me con qualcosa di speciale. Una cosa che è stata il mio sogno per molto tempo.
Fluttershy: Oh, that's great news! Because it means you'll all be helping me with something special, too. Something that's been a dream of mine for a long time.

Oh, grande! Per caso il tuo sogno è di creare un castello rimbalzante a forma di bundt cake gigante?
Pinkie Pie: Oh, goody! Is your dream to make a bouncy castle shaped like a gigantic bundt cake?

Um, no. Non esattamente.
Fluttershy: Um, no. Not exactly.

Huh. E’ solo il mio allora.
Pinkie Pie: Huh. Just me then.

Quindi? Che cos’è, Fluttershy? Sputa!
Rainbow Dash: So? What is it, Fluttershy? Spill!

Il mio sogno e’ di costruire un vero santuario per animali.
Fluttershy: My dream is to build a real animal sanctuary.

Uno stupendo habitat dove tutti gli animali – che siano malati o spaventati o semplicemente soli, piumati o pelosi, con o senza la corazza – ogni singola creaturina sia la benvenuta. Il mio santuario potrà essere il solo posto ad Equestria che potranno chiamare casa fino a quando non si sentiranno pronti ad affrontare il mondo.
Fluttershy: A beautiful habitat where every animal – whether sick or scared or even just lonely, feathered or furry, scaly or slimy – every critter would be welcome. My sanctuary can be the one place in Equestria they call home 'til they feel ready to take on the world.

Wow, Fluttershy! Non ti avevo mai sentita parlare con così tanta convinzione.
Twilight Sparkle: Wow, Fluttershy! I've never heard you speak with such conviction.

Oh! Eè stato magnifico!
Rarity: Oh! That was exquisite!

Piuttosto grandioso.
Rainbow Dash: Pretty awesome.

Oh, grazie a tutte voi. Mi avete insegnato così tante cose su come rafforzare la mia fiducia in questi anni. E’ grazie alla vostra amicizia che finalmente mi sento in grado di rendere il mio progetto di sogno realtà. Ma non posso costruire il santuario da sola. Mi aiutereste?
Fluttershy: Oh, thank you, everypony. You all taught me so much about building my confidence over the years. It's because of your friendship that I finally feel able to make my dream project a reality. But I can't build the sanctuary alone. Will you join me?

Sono felice di offrirti tutti i miei zoccoli. Huh. Ma a pensarci, in realtà conosco una puledra che potrebbe esserti molto più d’aiuto di me. E’ mia amica dal concorso di raduno del gregge di pecore di Winona – Wrangler! Heh. E’ un esperta di recinzioni per animali.
Applejack: I'm happy to offer my extra hooves to ya. Huh. But come to think of it, I actually know a filly who'd be more help than I would. She's a friend of mine from Winona's sheep-herdin' competitions – Wrangler! Heh. She's an expert in animal enclosures.

Stupendo!
Fluttershy: How lovely!
One Piece of Friendship[My Little Pony X One Piece-Terminata]
Alternative Dimension[My Little Pony post-invasione/apocalisse]
Sunset's Fading [Equestria Girls]
My Little Vault [My Little Pony X Borderlands 2- Solo su EFP]
Fanart di Francy Sunglass
Immagine ~ by Lolly
Immagine ~ by Miri
Immagine ~ by Kage
~ by Otta
MC Outlaw
Fenice
Fenice

Pony preferito: Sunset,Rarity,Ember

Messaggioda Sir.Don » 07/05/2017, 14:40

https://pastebin.com/xrhvJGyn

QC Laura Scratch
Gli animaletti non vivono allo stesso modo dei pony. So che è insolito, ma è perché stiamo provando a fare qualcosa che non è mai stata fatta prima d'ora. Credo davvero che funzionerà.
Hmm. Va bene allora. Vedrò cosa posso fare.
Visto, Fluttershy? Qualsiasi cosa tu voglia.
Bene.
So che lei pensa di sapere cosa sia meglio, ma una volta che vedrà quanto meglio può funzionare con questi progetti, ci ringrazierà.
Uh-huh, sì.
Quale vi piace per le decorazioni delle finestre?
Ooooh! Adoro la stampa su quelle!
Um, non per essere scortese, ma deve esserci un errore. Non abbiamo bisogno di tende per la riserva.
E perché mai no?
Ogni cosa deve avere un aspetto naturale negli habitat degli animali, non come se fosse fatto per i pony.
Tutte quelle gradazioni di marrone e verde? Ma... sono così... scialbe, sai?
Scialbe? Chiami i colori dei bellissimi alberi scialbi?
Esatto! Il look naturale non è alla moda adesso. Questo è meglio. Fidati.
Apprezzo il suo suggerimento, ma so che gli animali sarebbero felicissimi con cuscini marrone-terra e abbellimenti verde-foglia.
Lo... prenderò in considerazione.
La ringrazio.
Quando il cliente ha un'idea...
...In certi momenti dovrei proprio fargli cambiare idea. Specialmente se è marrone-terra.
E proprio qui abbiamo le tue gabbie standard per il trasporto delle pecore. Può contenere due animali, a seconda della taglia.
Uh, cosa c'è, zuccherino?
Sto cercando qualcosa che somigli meno ad una gabbia e più ad un piacevole abbraccio. Magari se togliessimo quella parte.
Uh... Beh allora, non sarebbe una gabbia.
Esatto! Ooh! Questa è la base perfetta per un piccolo nido. Prenderò un sacco di questi e qualsiasi altra cosa in cui gli animali possano rifugiarsi.
Sei sicura che non vuoi qualcosa di più sicuro per le bestiole?
Ha ragione. Non vorresti che un coniglietto girovagasse nella cava sbagliata, non è così?
No! Niente gabbie. Voglio dare agli animali la libertà di andare e venire. Questo è l'unico modo per farli sentire a proprio agio.
Dylan Dog pony sotto spoiler

Grazie mille a Crimson-Pencil
Sir.Don
Traduttori
Traduttori

Pony preferito: Suiti bel e Anatre

Messaggioda Laura Scratch » 07/05/2017, 15:04

Laura Scratch
Traduttori
Traduttori